This man is the real winner

This man is the real winner.

Everyone is going to want to know how he wraps it up. The book sales are going to be insane. Not since the last Harry Potter books came out will we have seen anything like what will happen when he releases his version of the story's conclusion.

Not only that, but through the utter failures of the show's writers this past season(s) he knows exactly what the fans do and don't want, and, though he will likely not cater to any of those desires, he will be able to factor them in as he finishes the overall story and that of the individual characters.

This fat man is going to become even richer than he already is, and more importantly a hero and savior to all those people currently suffering to the drek that is season 8 after spending years becoming invested into characters currently being sodomized by incompetent Hollywood schmucks.

Will they film his version of the ending as he writes it? The demand will surely be there.

Attached: all the way to the bank.gif (640x361, 480K)

he won't finish the books.

>the utter failures
They haven't failed, people are talking about this season more than they did the last two.

>likely not cater... factor them in
Make up your mind. He either caters or ignores.

I'll set my watch to 2059 for the final GOT book.

He really needs to have sex[ /spoiler]

Fatman has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life. He says that he's working on twow, but I bet he hasn't written a single word in years.

have sex

Attached: unknown.png (612x442, 375K)

He'll die of a heart attack before finishing the very last line of the story.
D&D will be brought on to edit the last book for release in George's absence.

Screencap this.

There are too many images of him with the Shae the funny whore for them not to fuck.

>Everyone is going to want to know how he wraps it up.
It will be the same as the TV show, he said so in interviews countless times

He is a rich old fat man. He probably just wants to rest. He won’t finish the books before he dies

That was the plan, didn’t work out that way

Attached: BE810156-014F-4408-8CD0-8B885EA79DAE.jpg (1125x1745, 253K)

That's what they said initially to temper fan backlash over the show advancing past the books, but it's been clear for a while now that this is not how GRRM intends to conclude the story at all.

>Implying D&D did anything close to what Martin had in mind with a budget that couldn't even accommodate a single dire wolf with two dragons.
>Implying D&D wanted to follow a faithful ending in only 6 episodes when clearly they just wanted to be done to start working on NUUU Wars.
>Implying that they wouldn't just say its a play by play of the book to ensure viewership.

Can't wait till WoW comes out next year.

>steven king
>writes 500 shitty books and short stories every year
>this fat retard
>writes 1 shitty book every 10 years
what is up with virgos and why are they so bad at being authors

the books are finisher or will be finished but made public only after his deaths so he cand do danny hitler and other shit that turns ppl mad without him facing backlash

>people are talking about the final season which also split the fans more than the previous seasons
Whoa there Sherlock tell us how you became so perceptive

Look at the time intervals in which he publishes his books (seriously, do it), and keep in mind that the previous ones were much shorter that tomes 5+. There's no way that he'll live long enough in good health to finish them.

What the fuck are you talking about? GRRM released a book 6 months ago. King hasn't written anything in years. He's a terrible choice for comparison. You appear very ignorant doing so.

i was referring to his inability to complete his most well known series known as "a song of ice and fire" but keep feigning ignorance i guess

>>likely not cater... factor them in
>Make up your mind. He either caters or ignores.

To cater to and to factor in are two entirely different things, buffoon.

I can imagine showfags diving headfirst into WoW when it releases and being extremely confused because around half the cast doesn't even exist in the show.

Only showfags actually believe this. We already know that this isn't possible, considering the show has diverged so significantly from the books. A few plot points will be similar, but it will play out very differently from the show.

Literally impossible because the show leaves out 1/3 of the characters in the books and has ignored important events from the last two. Try reading something other than youtube comments for a change, showfag.