youtube.com/watch?v=0AUac4z2HTU
youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
youtu.be/_8JpG7Cah-c
youtube.com/watch?v=E6l5ezErGuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I too love actors who look distractingly weird and can't act

Why ? Cara is horrible in everything she's in

i like this webm

Attached: cara scrunch face.webm (1190x804, 1.54M)

She was super fun in this!

Unironically 2952345823423842834823823x more fun than any nuwars female. I know that's a low bar but still

>you will never
>ever
>travel the stars with a cara gf

>who look distractingly weird and can't act
face type is neutral.

>two oogie boogies and a fucktruck of cgi
yeah me too

Nigga with a patrician taste is that you?

Attached: 15487831123360.jpg (1000x500, 77K)

reboot better be black female asian male with real actors not hired by family contacts

I thought the characters were siblings, and found it both awkward and hot when they kissed.

What an ugly cunt!!!FACT!!!

Attached: cara the cunt.jpg (632x452, 64K)

Attached: CARA CUNT.png (817x1386, 85K)

I liked this movie. It's pretty comfy.

The movie was retarded* but the heiress looked like some sort of beautiful space angel on my HD wide screen TV. captivated.

* like fifth element had an abortion.

Based. I wanted to fuck him in Cure for Wellness

Dude was some kind of super elite soldier, right? He looked more like a introvert, reclusive emo teen.

Attached: 1546814563532.png (1005x1280, 475K)

>SEEGEEEYE BAD

based nepotism giving us qts

Everybody points out connection's and nepotism, but forgot part about right look and personality.

she was so hot in this

Attached: 1557947789508.jpg (814x954, 120K)

>comic book movie
>act like your reading from a comic book
sounds pretty brilliant to me

good for her, that she didn't have to get there like all the other "hardworking" actresses by sleeping her way up

my nepoQT is still pure

Attached: beauty-trends-2014-09-cara-delevingne-brit-awards.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>nepoQT

Attached: nepomniachtchi.jpg (350x454, 27K)

this but unironically

Are they still time agents in the movie? It was never explicitly stated but the other characters were treating them as something special

Attached: Valerian-and-the-city-of-a-1000-planets-big.jpg (745x579, 141K)

>tfw I'll never brush Cara's hair

Despite links to a number of high profile partners, the world knows very little about the romantic side of Cara Delevingne.

But the supermodel has now tipped herself as a good girlfriend, explaining in this week's newly-relaunched Loaded magazine that she'd be prepared to lay down her life for someone special.

Cara, 23, - who's due to celebrate her one-year anniversary with girlfriend St Vincent, 33, this month - gave a candid insight into her personal life as she recalled penning letters, serenading exes and traveling across the globe for the pursuit of love.

Scroll down for video
Good girlfriend; Cara Delevingne revealed that she considers herself a good girlfriend to partner St Vincent, seen here in September
+8
Edit

Good girlfriend; Cara Delevingne revealed that she considers herself a good girlfriend to partner St Vincent, seen here in September

The British beauty described herself as a 'ride or die' chick and explained that she values trust above anything else in her relationships.

The model-turned-actress said: 'Loyalty is one of the most important things to me in the world. Once I care about someone, I'll jump in front of a car for them. I'm a real "ride or die" kind of gal. It's all about trust and loyalty.'

if they had them acting as brother and sister it would have been 10/10

literally the worst """""""""""""couple"''''''''''''''''' I've ever seen

>looks like a man
>could not act even to save her life
>hardcore nepotism
>tattooed, exposed whore

Then you have shit taste and you know nothing about Valerian.

The character is supposed to be an alpha super soldier playboy, the character was written as an alpha super soldier playboy, they casted a guy who looks like a virgin who goes to high school and hasn't slept in a week.

nice

>looks like a man
wow, men must be CUTE where you live!

This thread is relevant to my interests.

Attached: WSJ-Magazine - Jun. 2015 0c7594411092175.jpg (1759x2048, 498K)

Cara was good
but how did they expect this babyface to convince people that he was Superagent Chad

Attached: valerian2.jpg (2040x854, 132K)

I didn't mind Cara too much since her job is to basically look fuckable and she looks fuckable enough. The character is originally written as more like Megan Fox though.

I bet your parents hoped the same when you were born.

t. dane dehaan

>ITT: waaah I hate rich people! give poor actors a chance! I hate that rich people cant give their kids opportunities!

I liked the Rihanna scene and not much else

>looks like a man
no u

Attached: cara golem monster face.webm (640x358, 1.24M)

>face on the lower half of her head
I'd be interested to see people where that doesn't apply tbphwyf

But a giant forehead is kino.

Attached: 1555203943112.jpg (1242x1517, 140K)

that's where the brains are

goddamn caras publicist you really pushing for a raise or something?

I just liked her and her movie

What's Cara been up to lately

Deep sunken eyes

imagine actually thinking she's ugly

Attached: nope.jpg (1465x2100, 395K)

go ahead

Attached: bknbkn.png (499x158, 7K)

Put your name back on, seething schizo :^)

???

>hours of cgi work to create an alien world instead of realistically recreating a real life city to make filming more cost efficient
incel alert AND prequel alert

Attached: valerian-1.jpg (1200x630, 131K)

what's with people saying they're terrible actors? they're not what we would call "amazing and excellent" ones, but I personally think they did a pretty good job for their roles. People also say that Valerian (the character) was such a jerk, an asshole but I think this was exactly what they wanted. Acting may not be their first talent but bro they're nowhere near "terrible actors".
but they look way too much alike
also are we not going to talk about the fact that their is Kris Wu in this movie?

whatever you gotta say shill

This movie was so goddamm bad I had to punch a baby in the face to liven things up.

CARA IS CUTE

Attached: 1558021020670.jpg (870x1110, 153K)

facial composite of a pure chad

Attached: perfect human.png (922x854, 41K)

There's a reason it works so well.

Attached: original.gif (499x269, 467K)

Based. Where have you been user? Why didn't you post in the /cara/ thread?

Most kino intro to a sci-fi film of all time. If there's ever a mass effect movie, I hope they take cues from it because holy shit

SHE FIne M8

Attached: 1557949584413.jpg (1098x1647, 449K)

>she values trust above anything else
Unreliable slut who cheats

Saying they acted bad is like saying Bruce Willis acted bad in Fifth Element.
Just disregard that normie opinion.

I will!

Sweaty pits qt

*sweety

>muh source material

just the girl for me
guy should have been keanu reeves

>hole time I thought the characters were supposed to be siblings

Attached: 1490064955202.jpg (540x511, 54K)

Those eyes...good god almighty

Attached: 1558024987575.jpg (2400x3600, 2.14M)

did they ever say they weren't?

Perfect

You're a shill and made the exact same thread yesterday. You French? I wonder if Luc Besson hired you personally.

>Valerian was released in Israel on 20 July 2017,[38] on 21 July in the United States,

>paid shilling for a two year old film

No user there's definitely europeans who are investing in this old, dead flop, they're going to use and abuse the neets on 4channel to turn it into a cult hit and eventually make a profit

Zero possible chance that someone actually liked the movie. It's definitely the jews.

she's fucking hideous.

She's super cute

Attached: hairstyles-for-long-hair-cara-delevingne.jpg (908x681, 84K)

Based and cutepilled

cara 2bh lads

I love this movie. I was just thinking the other day how it sucks we'll never get a sequel. They shouldn't have killed Rihanna,

Great flick
don't know why Yea Forums HATED it when released, but i predict 2030's Yea Forums will love it, and will admit the exceptional beauty of cara only when it's long ago gone

Literally a guy in a wig

fuckin yikes.

So basically underrated masterpiece?

lads

Attached: 5u1MP53XTk0.jpg (1772x2160, 577K)

It would've been a better movie if it only starred Cara, DeHaan couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, at least she was attractive.

Yeah, it's genuinely a lot of fun and the design of the aliens are beautiful. The only thing that brings it down is a boring villain but other than that I like it better than The Fifth Element.

>masterpiece
nah, just a decent flick. Besson's magnum opus would be either the professional or Lucy
Yea Forums hates valerian for retarded reasons, and will love it in a few years for contrarian and retarded reasons

Attached: 1554443036403.gif (360x360, 1.5M)

Autism. It's not that serious, retard.

>Lucy

Yeah, that's another very decent flick that Yea Forums irrationally hates. Maybe you people just don't like besson

youtube.com/watch?v=0AUac4z2HTU

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
what a obnoxious bitch. does she hate americans?

>more fun than any nuwars female
and you said that because nu wars are the only fucking movie in the world? new star wars is fucking shit, so what? that makes that eyebrow bitch a good actress? what a fucking retard

I liked this movie, yea it had it's problems but it was not that bad.
The opening scene was great. The panet compilation thing was interesting.

I like Dane DeHaan, but he was miscast here

No, I said it because it's what the girls of Star Wars aspire to be but never hope to reach.

youtu.be/_8JpG7Cah-c

I love the opening scene of this movie. The rest of the movie was average at best. Also, Rihanna is hot as fuck but she can't act for shit.

Attached: 135266222.jpg (878x1024, 531K)

Ben shapiro lookin ass

I avoided Lucy for the longest time, because the 10% brain meme. Was surprised when it was actually such a cool, nice looking, fun, action movie. The premise is not more ridiculous than the usual in hollywood anyway

>carLa
>Did you read the book?
And that's only what I can remember. Yeah, such a stuck up cunt

Attached: 1430144559895.jpg (300x450, 19K)

so now Ben Shapiro isn't based af huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6l5ezErGuw

Be a man, Yea Forums

i assume is just baiting, but are there really straight males that wouldn't fuck her? anyone here that hasn't fapped to her yet?

shill

paranoid retard

>paranoid
kek

looks like people are still getting paid to market this shit. The mandate from Luc's marketing team must be to attempt to make the movie into a cult classic by exploiting 4channel faggots' desire to jerk off and listen to music. You people make me sick.
>paranoid
go get paid Michael.

pretty good song

you're delusional, but seriously, why the threads about this movie now? is it on free broadcast channels or something?

>you're delusional
>but seriously why?
lol, you sound dumb as fuck.

lol

nothing delusional about claiming people shill their shit here.

>it's delusional to think people are being payed to shill this film
>it's not delusional to think people are being payed to shill films
eristic

Attached: 23772379_1511732015585871_1304986123_n.jpg (540x960, 35K)

I love my job so much. Join us
t. Cara shill

Attached: cara-loves-you.jpg (900x900, 514K)

Attached: 1552658391603.jpg (755x696, 93K)

>job

she looks like a manlier Dane

re read what you typed and ask yourself if it makes sense.

Attached: Say-what.gif (200x150, 839K)

This is obvious bait

it makes sense

this kino is a solid 7,5/10

the entire thread is bait

Attached: 1414438900752.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

imagine being this new. I hate you fucking zoomers

Jesus loves us.

I think I'm in love, guys

I truly feel Cara could have pulled out a better performance had she had someone more charismatic and experienced to bounce off of. The lead actor looks like he just woke up and isn't sure he's in a sci-fi movie.

Valerian will age well though.

Now THATS a fuck face.

She gives bizarre interviews, that makes her so sexy.

Is it gay if I want to fuck them both. Same with Kpop stars, both men and women.

Movie and actors were unironically fine until Rihanna showed up. After that its like everyone gave up. Writers, directors, and actors.

being bi is normal
monosexuals are the weirdos no matter which kind

Nah if you wanna dick in your anus you the one who's weirdo

Attached: fc9d5818a631dae9ddd0ef1c595f1e9da1b8d4ab099a1ed4603bca8d79dcb6fa.png (500x501, 126K)

source or with sound?

Jesus here.
I hate you.

*Jésus

Attached: Cara Delevingne Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 1.webm (1920x804, 2.99M)

Attached: Cara Delevingne Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2.webm (1920x804, 2.98M)

Attached: Cara Delevingne Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 3.webm (1920x804, 3M)

Attached: 0624FDBB-A086-43C9-BE1A-10C1BD030729.jpg (2048x850, 201K)

nice pits

Only a full blown homo wouldn't at least take that for a test drive.

I wish Valerian would re-release so I could see Valerian in 3D on the big screen again.

wait like a decade
cult classic status is pretty much assured

The movie will be quietly enjoyed by those who appreciate what it achieved.

My personal thought is that business interests worked to destroy our beloved director and his independent film.