Any kinos about double standard?

Any kinos about double standard?

Attached: 1557987849405.jpg (1024x769, 93K)

Yes there are movies about women

have sex

she looks like she fucks black men that have height over 6'ft

DUDE LOOK AT DIS INCEL

Attached: 1557940676336.jpg (750x633, 71K)

I guess those 5ft boi's are good after all

kek

The more I interact with women the more I realize the ancient philosophers were right about them.

Lmao

it's ok to make fun of something he can't change but not something she CAN change?

It's sad because weight can be changed by effort while height literally can't and women can STILL be lazy and win.
Put money and time and effort into makeup which is like 10% of her physiology and STILL win. Even though I'm over 6 feet it's still hard and I can't find anything with such a low effort to area ratio for me to exploit. Jesus christ.

A man should be able to take a joke about height because he's a man and should have thick skin while weight is a hugely sensitive topic to bring about because women are very insecure about it. The tweet was uncalled for especially given that it's just a teenage girl trying to have some fun.

Attached: d9de7885-40e5-4ec7-a491-967a022fae3c.jpg (1280x1590, 399K)

lmaooo manlet detected

Women are perfectly within their right to discriminate against manlets. Manlets aren't attractive and tend to be angry and have toxic personalities. It's tough but suck it up. Men shouldnt be so insecure.

I am so fucking happy I grew to be 6’1. It’s literally the greatest blessing of my otherwise shitty genetics, even if 6’1 at times feel king of manlets

I can never understand how it would be like to be under 5’9

>men need to be tough!!
>women must be protected at all costs UwU
You’re not getting laid, faggot. Quit being such a bootlicker.
Checked and based.

Umm lanklet sweetie with terrible pronation and curvature of spine .

t. Unironically incel

Attached: 2f7768a5-ec7f-4e07-b618-adc7fecec8aa.jpg (887x508, 96K)

I don't even need to interact with women to know that the ancient philosophers were right

>name calling
Yawn. Wake me up when you have a decent argument.

DIFFERENT GENDER ROLES

WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WEAKER AND SMALLER

IMAGINE BEING A MANLET LMAO

Fuck off. If women wanted to be treated equally maybe they should behave in a way that demands equal treatment.

Yes because women are the more gentler and sensitive sex you retard. A real man would suck it up and move on with his life.

If she's going to discriminate over height she can't get angry when other people discriminate over weight

dilate

>tripfagging
>all posts are unironically incel tier or off topic bitterness

Attached: 1516362641475.jpg (350x335, 61K)