This is pure kino. The Chinese Game of Thrones, but good

This is pure kino. The Chinese Game of Thrones, but good

Attached: 518f-9EfkdL.jpg (500x262, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL618CCE37F4A1D6FD
youtube.com/watch?v=G-7TdueEP9w
youtube.com/watch?v=8bLyrvHM-aU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQgby8Rb0ImEP4108x04Feg2dBvuDADJG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's another romance of three kingdoms adaptation

Attached: B85040A1-0F89-4E5E-B0E8-5A9EE9166D37.jpg (676x610, 112K)

Mengde did nothing wrong

>The Chinese Game of Thrones
Don't you ever compare GoT to Romance of the Three Kingdoms, you fucking peasant.

Attached: 3oclockhigh.gif (254x199, 1.5M)

Childhood is when you idolize Liu Bei.

Adulthood is when you realize that Cao Cao makes more sense.

Attached: 1487879253329.jpg (567x644, 108K)

how do you find out about new chinese movies or shows?

Learn Chinese

Reminder that Shu FUCKING WON but only lost because it rained. Fuck you Sima Yi you shit

Attached: zhuge the stratmaster.gif (1276x996, 157K)

Liu Bei=Reddit
Cao Cao=Yea Forums

I don't see the comparison. GoT is a character driven show while the Chinese as a rule are charismaless bug people.

RotTK doesn't have feminism and gay politics and isn't written by a fat faggot who can't finish his book

Team Cao Cao
>Historical Spoiler: His faction ends up on top, reforming China...
but because Cao was of no Han blood, he got shitfaced by the author of the novel, cause in later centuries you either worshipped Han legacy or got stomped into a ricefield

>GoT
>Yas Kweens and manlets teleporting from plot twist to plot twist
>Destroy character after character for sake of Subverting Expectations
yeah, character driven

One guy plays all the characters. Amazing really.

Liu Bei also has objectively the best story arc. From idealistic sandal maker rising to lord of his own kingdom to abandoning his ideals for revenge and losing everything.

Its the best one

Fuck you, it's an apt comparison.

Oh boy. Chinese censor approved drama. I hope it has loads of outdated cheap looking special effects.

Attached: just as keikaku zhuge liang.png (755x1255, 562K)

No it's not, faggot. One is unfinished high fantasy written by a fat leftist faggot intended for women. The other is romanticized history based on 500 year old literature intended for men. Rome is a much better comparison.

Advisors Alliance is better but there's no english subs after season 2 episode 13

Attached: 1472363604577.jpg (1284x767, 69K)

qin empire: alliance is pretty good too

i have enough chinese ripoff apps on my phone

how did they pull this off?
I hate listening to chinese, yet I comfortably watched the 100+ episodes without a worry
OP, your thread is like a great mountain struck by lightning and then lit aflame, a most excellent hot thread

Based Chen gong

>how did they pull this off?

It's a great story. The book wouldn't have been popular for over 500 years if it wasn't.

No need to be so assblasted just because you've invested into an inferior show, mutt.

Cao Cao did literally nothing wrong.
FUCK HANFAGS!
FUCK WUKEKS!

Attached: Cao Cao.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

JUGOR

>being this ignorant.

Cao Cao got bad rep and Liu Bei solely because of the Jin usurpation, with Jin historians jumping through some hoops, to establish inheritance of legitimacy from Han through Shu to Jin, insteead of through Wei to Jin. And they, as well as later historians, absolutely had to pick one true dynasty, because China had no caledar except for counting years by rule of specific emperors.

it's lu bu! lu bu has come to destroy us!

>Be Zhou yu
>Be Handsome as fuck
>Have a cutie Qiao as wife
>Shreks Cao Cao in the battle of Red Cliff
>ReShreks Cao Cao in the battle of Jiangling.
>Have a Plan to deal with Liu Bei
>Have a Plan to invade YI province
>dies at 36 by illness
>If he didn't die Wu would have won the Throne war.

Attached: download (11).jpg (190x265, 8K)

i spent too many hours playing these games. Theywere sooo fucking good...

I can still hear the music bros

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED BROS?

Attached: DW characters then and now.jpg (2000x1150, 1013K)

Yes, this series is very good. Everyone should watch it. Not many will, though.

Attached: Sima.png (723x402, 648K)

Fluor in tapwater

Mommy ran Wu.

>Chinese
So it's shit
>Game of thrones
So it's double shit

I can't even imagine what your life is like if this is how you react to everything.

Attached: Baby tossing.webm (720x400, 2.54M)

Oh shit
That gook nigga dropped his food!

a very lonely individuals desperate for attention

This. Had Sima Yi's spawns didnt fuck up that bad, Cao would be in chinese history's good side.

proof that you can't have it all

Is this thread an honest appreciation of high quality television, or is it here to shill for a Total War game?

I love the show, but I could only ever find it on streaming site. I want to download it and watch it on a big scene.

Sima Yi Clan assemble here
Tfw victorious

Attached: Sima Yi he he he.jpg (720x400, 31K)

Satan pls

Attached: Sima Yi.jpg (748x1069, 171K)

It's on nyaa. 144GB.

>what is a hdmi cable

RotTK threads are always comfy, whether about the show, the games, or the book.

>Check wiki
>Its 90+ episodes

Fuck off

>kills own father again

Attached: 795Sbcc.png (240x182, 95K)

Speaking of chinese kino, Nirvana in Fire is pretty good.

can't blame the kid for growing up retarded

watch Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon much better

Attached: Sima Yi.jpg (640x403, 65K)

>being a literal retard
Oh wow.

And yet Liu Bei still did. He destroyed everything he touched and both of his sworn brothers were doomed because of his stupidity.
Guan Yu should've stuck with Cao Cao.

I wonder if Diaochan's pussy really was so good.

>character driven
*hatred driven

>Cao Cao
>charismaless
That's not even a word.

I cried
when he died, he chose to die there too if I remember correctly

Dong Zhou did nothing wrong.

based and zhongying-pilled

Attached: OnoXTDp.png (957x603, 1.17M)

and it's all on youtube in 1080

For people here that play videogames, do either the Kessen or DW series do a 1:1 copy of the Rot3K story or do I have to watch a drama to see the whole thing?

So instead of Red Wedding, we get Red Escalator?

Red Cliffs, actually. There were no escalators 1800 years ago.

Stannis is Cao Cao and Jon Snow is Liu Bei.

Stannis was Robert's true heir while Cao Cao was a self-made man. Stop trying to view things in terms of Game of Thrones you pleb.

I think the more recent games cover the entire timeline. Even the 90 episode show in OP starts after the Yellow Turbans and Eunuchs, so I don't know if there are any dramas that cover the whole thing.

china literally only has two stories: romance of the three kingdoms and journey to the west. They are utterly creatively bankrupt.

pfft, he's too smart for his own good and his fame is "a bit" bigger than his own king so the man has to go
notice how all Wu's successful commanders accidentally died in one way or another

It's always possible to read the source material.

Water margin
White snake fairytale

The 1994 show covers the whole thing, fansub is engrish tho

if you like three kangs you should watch pic related, actual politiks play instead of shit like in game of gays

Attached: 86NxJ6ZSA86vrSORxfqnORiuRTW.jpg (780x439, 86K)

Won't watch chink propaganda shit

Move away peasants, here comes the most kino character in Three Kingdoms

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 49K)

>chink propaganda
It's about bug people betraying and killing other bug people, what the hell is propaganda about it?

It's only chink propaganda if they make Cao Cao a good guy.

Cao Cao is seen as a villain by the Chinese, Liu Bei is their hero.
Which is weird, Cao Cao is clearly the hero of the story and did nothing wrong.

Why the fuck is every character asian? Where's the diversity?

No diversity here. Only great men of talent.

This is a constant on every board. Sangokushi and Koihime Musou threads on Yea Forums are super comfy too.
DW do 1:1 up to Cao Cao uniting the land but always ends before the Sima clan took over, the RoTK strategy game from Koei also covers the entire timeline of RoTK but they're simulation game so the story will never go 1:1.

>This is a constant on every board
I wonder why that is. Is it because the property is simply too intimidating for anyone not interested in it to be able to obtain enough knowledge about it to shitpost?

Cao Cao and Stannis are the same archetype of the ambitious general, and this is coming from a ROTKfag. GRRM unironically made the western Cao Cao which is why he is so hated. You could say that Tywin and Petyr also are the same archetype but Tywin died early on and Petyr is more alike Sima Yi than Cao Cao.

The last two or three DWs have a Jin faction and cover a lot of their story. Though you're usually fighting generic generals in late Wu or the various uprisings.

Stannis is driven by duty, not ambition.

who wins in the end?

Sima clan

Where can I download it?

So, basically Wei won?

The long game played by this great man.

Attached: Sima Yi melancholy.jpg (640x533, 30K)

Well they did take over all of China so I would say they won.

is Sima Yi a big guy?

The winner isn't even introduced until chapter 70 or something, Luo really wrote himself into a corner.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL618CCE37F4A1D6FD

No, he's tiny.

>but they're simulation game so the story will never go 1:1.
Explain.

>actually believing that
Cao Cao said the same thing too

Attached: dissapointment.png (587x499, 227K)

>dies from literally getting buttblasted by Zhuge faggot.
>best char.

Fuck no. He was retarded.

CHING CHONG NIP NONG
WE ARR ROOK THE SAME

Never heard of this chink shit but I'm laughing my ass off reading this thread
>CAO CAO IS BETTER THAN LIU BEI DUDE I SWEAR THE FIGHT WITH DONG ZHOU WAS FUCKING EPIC REMEMBER WHEN HE USED THE MYSTIC ART OF YING QI TO DEFEAT SHU WAN IN PING MA? BRO I LOVE 3 KINGDOMS MAN XI JINPING IS SO KINO
Fuck chinks go eat dogs

Stannis has no desires in the books with exception of justice. he does things because its hia duty. he doesn't like sex, dresses in a moderate way, when strategizing he doesn't eat for days. when watching the flames he saw a man with a fire crown that ended up burning him, yet he still does the shit he proposes. Even when he knows the crown will consume him or kill him.

kill yourself brainlet

NI HAO CAO CAO KILL CHING MI WITH KUNG FU THEN THEY RAPE GAIJIN WITH ANCIENT CHINESE GUTTER OIL TECHNIQUE
WHOLE CHINA UNITED BY GRORIOUS 3 KINGDOM

NO

Attached: hqde.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I'm reading that the 1994 version is stays true to the original material than this one (2010). The 2010 one omits major segments of the story but it strengthens the interactions between the important characters. The costumes and action scenes are better, it seems. The 2010 is probably suitable for newcomers to the saga.

>mystic art
There are no mystic arts. Only pointy things going inside soft bodies.

How can you tell the characters apart from one another? They all look the same

Thanks to this guy I can't stop saying "ayah!" whenever anything goes wrong.

You have to pay attention to their facial hair and other possible accessories.
>Zhuge Liang has a fan
>Guan Yu has a mutache and sideburns that go down below his neck
>Lu Bu is the baby-faced one with no facial hair
It's a matter of practice.

Also 1994 isn't fansubbed at all and has to be viewed with shitty engrish subs from non-chinese versions that for some reason decided to put on english subs alongside their native language.

Their clothes and names and occasionally facial hair

>have a relative who is both older and more power than yourself
>declare yourself emperor anyway expecting him to submit to you
Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

why is japan so much better at culture than anyone else over there?

>not playing dynasty warriors

Is 9 good? I heard that the PC port is very disappointing.
It's not an RTS or TBS game with linear campaign, so you can get weird shit like some literally who taking over half of China after Cao Cao got shank by Lu Bu,

DA DU DU.

Lu Xun burning the Shu camp in the forest will forever be a highlight of the show.

3d chess baby.

Seeing fatuous Liu Bei seething was satisfying

Bastard of three fathers lol

where can I watch this? can't find any torrents with seeders

Youtube

youtube. 1080p with subs

thanks frens gonna stick it on now

Attached: 1551143454572.jpg (901x676, 42K)

I wouldn't call it good. It's DW in a shitty, mosty empty open world. Most of the people who hated it seemed to be more interested in the gameplay. People who care more about the lore like myself liked it.

China has 4 ancient classic novels

>Romance of the Three Kingdoms 三国演义
>Water Margin 水浒传
>Journey to the West 西游记
>Dream of the Red Chamber 红楼梦

After commies rose to power every hope of mainland China producing anything of cultural value was extinguished so the mainland Chinese keep coming back to those 4 ancient works

Funny thing is if works thematically similar to these 4 were written today their creators would probably be put into prisons and get their organs harvested

PRC is dead culturally and morally and the CCP has damaged the Chinese culture more than any other group ever could

It is a sad situation

Grown-up kid, Lu Bu is the only one with a dick over 2"

Reminder to never skip the opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-7TdueEP9w

AYAH
FENGXIAN

I'm glad I'm not the only one

Which version is this one ? A new one ? Because I've seen a shitload of these, none even come close to be as good as just reading Sangokushi.

Read Sangokushi, learn History.

does it have krushed kleavage kino like curse?

Attached: curse_of_the_golden_flower_movie_image_gong_li.jpg (600x435, 96K)

And wisdom-stage is accepting Han are a bunch of usurpers and only Qin dynasty was the true Emperor;

You can tell Chinese drama industry is in transition. Three Kingdoms had some traces of the old style of Chinese TV shows: adaptation from old classics, moralism, and balanced characters. But you can also seen traces of things to come: expensive costumes and props, huge army of extras, gimmickry of CGI, more flexible and morally gray characters.

Nirvana in Fire is a product of a more booming and competitive environment. It features a younger (not so young actually) actor, an original story, more twists and tricks, totally unnecessary use of CGI, more individualism, perversion of the main character etc.

>Sangokushi
>History
It's about as historical as any of Shakespeare's stuff, and came about in largely the same way. Political pressure mixed with oral tradition and a loose grasp of historical reality.

Seven warring kingdoms > Romance of three kingdoms.

Also Hoshin period.

I'm going to buy the books eventually.

There is a certain fun in talking about conventional comments of those characters.

You aren't wrong, but it was essentially just one dudes pet project.

Qin Dynasty is basically Alexander's empire with a slight extension.

4 fathers*

Yes and no. Shakespeare never pretend to tell history, Sangokushi is partial, vague and simplify many things but that's just how you tell History before the 19th century.

You think our records of Clovis and Charlemagne are faithful to the truth ?

vote for Bernie (or any dem now) btw

I'ma just guess you read Kingdom?

Nyaa has one with __2 seeders

this youtube mirror is good enough for me honestly, thank you though

:@)

I think Shakespeare's Richard III has roughly the same historical basis as Sank

Sank is an adaptation of theatrical tradition as much as it is historical.

>totally unnecessary use of CGI
this turns me off. what happened to the old hong kong practical/stunts stuff?

>Zhou Yu is literally a 130IQ guy surrounded by 90IQ peasants and when he met someone with a 200IQ he got so fucking mad that he died

No. Alexander came from a two-man dynasty (him and his father) from a nowhere kingdom (Macedonia) exploiting a bug in the matrix to unite the Greek cities then conquers the world.

But Shi Huangdi isn't an accident, the Qin kingdom was top dog for a whole century before he came up and finish the job. He did very very well, essentially by imposing taoism and the rule of THE LAW over confucianism and traditions. Also the Great Wall, Terracotta/Mausoleum, unifiying many cultures and, you know, uniting China.

Alexander's was an historical curiosity, Shi Huangdi was a mathematical certainety.

For Wu

Xiang Yu arc is the best arc in Seven warring kingdoms period.

>PRC is dead culturally and morally
Cool story, bro

Attached: authors_event_-_Cixin_Liu.jpg (800x1000, 118K)

10 minutes in and cao cao is already confirmed high level based

Attached: 1555220839179.gif (128x128, 10K)

thats Chen Gong you fucking mongoloid, not Yuan Shu

No. Not acrobatic scenes. (Hongkong styles) practical stunts are still used in Nirvana in Fire and later shows.

I am talking about this
youtube.com/watch?v=8bLyrvHM-aU
They use it because they think this is the future.

Best immortal coming through, don't mind me

Attached: jiang-ziya-c97098a2-f213-46cb-8dcf-05a6aaae923-resize-750.jpg (314x500, 34K)

Cao Cao is literally the Linkin Park edgy teen choice.

Liu Bei (or actually Zhuge Liang) is the actual intellectual choice. The empire stayed Han but will shadowed rule by capable minister so people won't complain or rebel for centuries.

China has such a fucking boner of this Three Kingdoms shit. It's so cringeworthy.

They really are, it's a result of their collectivism.

All of their minority groups, and even the Han themselves to a lesser extent, have been carefully and deliberately shoved into boxes of "acceptable" culture.

It's like what happened to native Americans in the US except the Native Americans did it to themselves through their own tribal governments.

In the book maybe. Historically Cao Cao established by far the most stable of the successor dynasties. Wu was essentially a warlord state.

> Han
I bet those posers don't even eat mercury to become immortals.

Even in Sengokushi, when you read between the lines of this Liu Bei propaganda, you realise Cao Cao regime is pretty stable and efficient.

Changing dynasty often encourage repeat attempt.

Also Cao Cao suck at grooming successor.

So... you're from the 80s then?

this is one of the reasons I hate capeshit, everything has that double-rim-lighting phoney look to it. I just got that once upon a time in china set, man those are just amazingly made films

Most of these policies are still in place even though they've been lessened.

Literally me during college.

>

Attached: 8f4.gif (400x286, 995K)

I can't find it but I just can't stand the CGI pet birds

We need a HBO Rome version of 3 kingdoms.

But warring states first.

>it's a result of their collectivism
When was the last time you were in China? Serious question. You sound like someone who got his information from a book written in the 90s or something

Cao Pi was a perfectly adequate successor. He's the one whose successors were a bunch of faggots.

Though it was mostly attendants and women who raised them anyways desu.

>HBO
They're gonna replace someone with niggers for "diversity"

He can have infinite amount of son so it doesn't matter

my man

Holy based

Attached: 1449119066593.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

They are going through a shift right now.
Many of the policies handicapping them are still in place however, particularly for minority groups.

The retardest of retardness is that all these smart fuckers should know better than waging meaningless war and instead come together and help rule China.

At the end of the day all of them are selfish cunts who don't really care about country.

>Sun Quan was actually black, lord of Wuz
>Shu is secretly run by slay kween Yueying

Cao Cao's the bad guy so he can stay Asian male

No, we need a big budget chronicle of Roland, with reasonable level of historical accuracy but keeping all of the glorious magical swords.

Course it wouldn't sell because there are essentially no women in it.

>t. God

Attached: IMG_20190516_085833.jpg (1080x699, 170K)

>dude why do people do wars man why can't everybody just get along bro

Based 14 year old stoner

>Roland
You mean the asshole who burnt the wrong city and got killed for it ?

New to chink shows here.

Where do you download your chinese dramas/series?

If it's a private tracker then, could you please share an invite for a friend (me, dudes)?

This show is literally on YT

dilate

Are you saying that it isn't spectacular drama to have a great and Noble hero tragically fall?

Plus Charlemagne's sword Joyous is literally a lightsaber.

Charlemagne's sword became a lightsaber when Joan of Arc claim she got it from God 600 years later.

Also make a show about Charlemagne, Roland is a side character, Ganelon is more interesting.

There was a fantastic franco-italian mini-serie about Charlemagne a long time ago, do that again with modern production.

Fair enough, the Matter of France is tragically underrepresented outside of the Francosphere, which is unfortunately about 80% Shit and 15% Canada.

Dude, I don't do shit quality.

Nah we got better at making tv show recently.

Look for "Au service de la France" if you want a good satyre of secret services under Degaulle (with Algerian War in context).

But yeah, your jewish producers don't like french History apparently, which is quite sad since it's pretty much 75% of western important history.

Do yourself a favor and read through the thread, better yet, kill yourself.

I think you may be leaving out an awful lot of other history there, but it is true that Hollywood seems to hate french history for no good reason.

The Spanish also have an awful lot of history that would make good tv.

correct, and here is the 1080 playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQgby8Rb0ImEP4108x04Feg2dBvuDADJG
> [email protected]
>nice job publicly posting email
1080p is as good as you will get
You cant imagine how big the boner is
>1320 tons
>157 feet tall
also
dont you talk shit about my nigga Guan Yu

Attached: giant-war-god-statue-general-guan-yu.jpg (700x368, 38K)

>The Japs do this with Gundams.

and Lu Bu is the ascended level choice

>my nigga Guan Yu
>Pissy general that get beheaded by Wu due to his arrogance, also the sole cause of the loss on Shu's territory
lol

Guan yu is the best thing about the story.

>Guan Yu's life was lionised and his achievements glorified to such an extent after his death that he was deified during the Sui dynasty. Through generations of story telling, culminating in the 14th-century historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, his deeds and moral qualities have been given immense emphasis, making Guan Yu one of East Asia's most popular paradigms of loyalty and righteousness.
>He is still worshipped by many Chinese people today in mainland China, Taiwan, Tibet, Hong Kong and among many overseas Chinese communities. In religious devotion he is reverentially called the "Divus Guan" (Guān Dì) or "Lord Guan" (Guān Gōng). He is a deity worshipped in Chinese folk religion, popular Confucianism, Taoism, and Chinese Buddhism, and small shrines to him are almost ubiquitous.

Attached: guan yu atop red hare.jpg (729x1024, 284K)

This is pre-Mao China where the country was based

However chinks nowadays are brainless bugmen and dont deserve air

I don't mean France History is the only one, I mean it's present in 75% of major events in Western History. It's central.

But where is the historical show about:
- Clovis and Frank invasions, creating a new covenant with the Christian Church ?
- Charlemagne rise to power, his childhood with everyone underestimating him, his father disliking him, his mother seeing greatness in him and killing her younger child so Carolus can rule over the whole Frank empire ?

- Philippe Auguste battling against his own vassals to end feudalism and create a true French Kingdom while competing with Richard Lionheart and Jean-sans-terre (also crusades and templars in season 3)

- The Cursed Kings (ok there's already a magnificent show but it was made in the 1970's...) and the tragedies leading to the 100 years war, the stupidest war in History.

- Joan of FUCKING Arc, actually a whole show about the 100 years war end (the whole war is too long and has paused, too anticlimatic but you can have flashback of Crecy and Poitiers to please the anglos). The Besson movie is NOT enough. The characters are already historically on GoT level.

- François 1er, the Renaissance Man. That guy changed France because he couldn't win his wars, he tried to become an artist, welcomed Da Vinci in France, built so many great castles.

- Henri IV and religion wars, there's already a great movie (La Reine Margot) but it's too small, too little, Henri IV did a LOT more.

- Louis XIV. How the hell is there no TV show about Louis XIV ? You can even start with Cardinal of Richelieu during Louis XIV (three musqueteers period) and continue to Louis XIV birth, childhood (under Mazarin) and rise to absolutism. That would be so fucking glorious with so many great characters like Colbert, Vauban, Lully, Molière... it's a gold mine.

> Louis XVI fall and Revolution. A show about the Great Terror with Danton and Robespierre as main characters. It would be so easy to make something great.

>tfw you will never be such a great fighter that people will literally think you are a god of war in mortal form, and build massive statues in your honor

They've always been bugmen in the sense that they have wars that wipe out a third of the population every century and repopulate to 5 billion a decade later

Cao Cao is loved by teenagers who have just finished watching a few YouTube videos about Bismarck and Machiavelli

- Napoleon. We already have a miniserie with decent production value but the main actor is... erm.

- Napoleon III, that guy is one of the most underrated character in French History. He won the first presidential election but fuck it, let's go second empire. He kickstarted the Industrial Revolution in France. He was pretty funny too. Victor Hugo loved him then hated him. Man you could have a show with fucking Victor Hugo in it !

- The Third Republic: you could have a generational show about the Third Republic with crazy shit happening, starting with the Commune, the first elections, the colonisation debate, the new school system, the Dreyfus case, CLEMENCEAU THE TIGER, leading to WW1.

- De Gaulle. His life, his work. 12 seasons show right here.

A few YouTube videos about Bismarck and Machiavelli are enough to make teenagers smarter than you? LMAO

DADUDU

delet this

>Cao Cao's the bad guy so he can stay Asian male
better make him white, just in case. we'll just ignore the Asians.

>- Philippe Auguste battling against his own vassals to end feudalism and create a true French Kingdom while competing with Richard Lionheart and Jean-sans-terre (also crusades and templars in season 3)

pls this

I hope they try. The Chinese uproar will be hilarious.

why do zips keep spamming this retarded shit here? no one wants to watch your stupid fucking three kingdom zong wu do wu crap

>guan poo

Attached: tumblr_p0kdtorOiy1wpu2hzo1_1280.png (759x688, 647K)

Pre communism, pre Victorian decline user, that's like saying Rome is a dumb show cause it stars a bunch of pasta eating Italians.

To be fair this is true of everywhere, people have certain periods they gravitate to far more than others.

Mary Queen of Scots and King Arthur get a billion TV shows, but the Norman Conquest, arguably the single most important point in pre-modern British History, gets absolutely jack shit.

So much of history is both untapped and literally perfect for drama.

there's 50 Disney/marvel and got shit threads to indulge in, show yourself out, my friend

Like game of thrones but filmed with a penis budget for 50 cents

The brits don't want to remember the part where they got conquered by frenchies. They like to skip about 300 years to when the anglo-norman nobility had started speaking english.

It's funny how easy it is to tell if a post is made by a retarded Amerimutt. How can a nation raise so many retards?

Attached: 1538309820490.jpg (1024x622, 165K)

The only character driving in GoT is to see how fast they can kill plot-relevant characters from set piece to set piece while ignoring earlier precedents said characters establish.

Normans weren't French though, they conquered England within a few generations of hitting France.

Also when am I getting my proto-crusading Normans pushing Islam out of southern Italy and Sicily TV show? You'd figure the Italian populist government would be funding that shit.

Aren't these all from DW7?

If Cao Cao isn't your favourite person of the era than you are basically retarded, or a gook.

Cao Cao was undeniably the man of the era. His rise to power and sweeping conquest of the central plains were masterful and the markings of a genius. The way he integrated yellow turban remnants into his own forces was a masterstroke of brilliance. The form of government he establish was ridiculously ahead of it's time. The Han had failed because it gave power to those who could provide them with money, weak and talentless men of little merit. Cao Cao's entire structure of power within his forces/kingdom was one that was heavily based on the merit of the actions of those who served him.

The only reason Cao Cao failed to conquer China was because Wu was unconquerable due to their defensive naval power and Shu was unconquerable due to the defensive mountainous terrain that their kingdom was established upon. They never had even the slightest chance to topple Wei, all Wei could do was weight for them to collapse from within. The only reason Cao-Wei collapsed was due to falling into the same traps the Han fell into, after Cao Cao was gone. A lot of rulers dying young and later rulers giving power to those with money or family prestige, over actual merit and capability.

Shu was a failure of a kingdom from the beginning that only served to hurt the nation by existing and Wu were just a bunch of sea niggers who wanted independence.

Attached: 1418716270091.webm (720x400, 2.91M)

>the Norman Conquest, arguably the single most important point in pre-modern British History, gets absolutely jack shit.
So, French History again ?

>Normans weren't French though
anglo detected

protip: we someone speak french natively, is a vassal to the french king and all his descendants keep speaking french despite being king of England: HE IS FRENCH

Zhong Hui's design is based as fuck. That Lu Lianqui one is a cherry-picked alternate costume.

What they did the Guo Jia is a travesty though.

You're doing the dumb thing where you claim anyone who speaks French is French.

The Normans were Francofide Vikings, and the entire situation was three vikings fighting over the British Throne.

Was every group who spoke Latin in the Roman Empire Roman? We're the Vandals Roman? They were in basically the same situation as the Normans.

They were the grand children of Viking Pirates

I always enjoyed playing the waifus more. It was all my fault they went this direction

Cultural Revolution

Nobody's perfect. Also we're talking medieval generations so great great grand children mostly.

Childhood is when you idolize any of the usurping warlord

Adulthood is when you realize that Han makes more sense

Attached: xian.jpg (250x355, 28K)

it's kino

>trying to appease racists with appeals to the past
this is so fucking pathetic

Napoleon the thirds economic policies are significantly overshadowed by how massive a fucking idiot he was

Not to mention he was an accomplished poet and man of the arts. Meanwhile Liu Bei and Sun Quan were a peasant and a barbarian completely reliant on their strategists.

How could Han make sense? The Yellow Turban revolt was a response to their incompetence.

Guan Yu was a fucking hack who has been retardedly over-exaggerated and given countless merits that he never deserved. He is also the primary reason for the fall of his kingdom.

He never killed Hua Xiong in single combat, Sun Jian defeated Hua Xiong. The Three brothers weren't even a part of the alliance against Dong Zhuo. He did not kill Yan Liang and he only killed Wen Chao because his horse was faster and he ran him down when he wasn't expecting it, from behind.

The dumb fuck, not only refused to return Jing province to Wu, something that Wu had lent them in good will so they could establish their own kingdom from it. He also constantly raided Wu lands despite being allies with them. This is why Wu killed his dumb fuck ass and Shu was crippled beyond the point of ever being able to recover.

The only reason he's so revered by the Chinese is because he refused Cao Cao's offers to serve him, despite the fact that Cao Cao was on the rise and clearly kicking everybodies shit in and Liu Bei had literally no land and wasn't even known to have been alive to Guan Yu.

One of the most over-hyped and bullshit "historical" figures in history.

Attached: 1406467080822.jpg (720x400, 25K)

Just like your mother user?

Were Liu Bei and Kongming fuck buddies?

"Let's invade Mexico, that will be a good trick"

FUCK DE GAULLE. motherfucker was responsible for the vietnam war

Wasn't that Wu's CONSTANT problem, though? Actually competent Sun leaders kept dying left and right. In hindsight their territory was basically kept safe because of how inhospitable it was to non-natives.

Attached: 66938ab37df3e08694c33fb4e45ef624.jpg (633x900, 72K)

>try to watch other sinokinos after watching Three Kingdoms
>the translation is always dogshit compared to Jiang Hu's masterful work in Three Kingdoms

Attached: 1474620525424.jpg (750x745, 119K)

Could swear I saw Three Kingdoms influence during the Battle of the Bastards

Yeah it's great. They stick to the books and make it as dramatic as possible.
Thank Buddha for Chinese money.

absolute fucking travesty

Wu only survived because of how fucking long Sun Quan lived. Despite being a batshit insane drunk, he was an extremely good defensive leader.

You can have several identity you know... yes people in the Roman Empire were Romans in the eyes of the non-Romans. There's difference between those Romans but they're still all Romans.

Same with French. You had Champagne French, Anjou French, Aquitaine French, etc... and Norman French.

Insisting on them being "vikings" (which means nothing as it's not a nationality) is just Anglos crying about losing to the French. Again.

De Gaulle was a great man. Don't talk about something you clearly don't understand.

> charismaless
You mean non-charismatic? You fucking moron

>he doesn't know about The Golden Lotus

Attached: 5795581.jpg (576x583, 49K)

Plebs gonna pleb

It's those sick spear+ tower shield troops the Boltons use. That's classic 3 kingdoms astetic

Comparing 3K and the current Game of Thrones is pure nonsense.

I see why you've done it though. 3K is basically 3Kino

Attached: 11146481_900528429985355_7051590399984673448_n.jpg (640x425, 32K)

> Zhang Fei
> non-charismatic
Even an idiot like the guy you replied to wasn't able to suggest those two terms could go together so he had to invent a new word.

I think Pirate Rolo was Willy's grand father

When your penis si so small you think wearing a gay hat makes you macho

>Cao Cao
>83 kids to 65 different concubines

>Liu Bei
>like 6 kids or something

Makes you think.

This is all true except Guan Yu knew Liu Bei much earlier than you're making out, they were by all accounts quite close.

Americans are so sensitive that anybody like anything about China even for just a little. That's how you know they are losing.

3k is kino until they get to a battle/duel scene

>implying the recycled scene of horsemen charging through the central plains isn't pure kino
>it only appears 20 times during the show.

They're chinese. Of course thebattle scenes are going to be pure shit. It's still an amazing show.

You misunderstand what I said. They were already sworn brothers obviously, but Guan Yu had been separated from his brothers and for all any of them new the other/s were dead.

Since you are the first to bring it up I'd say this is a pure kino thread.

Far from it.

Rolo (or Rollon in French, Hrolfr in Old Norish) was the scandinavian raiders who created the Duchy of Normandy. His son was William the First (Guillaume 1er) who sired Richard the 1st who sired Richard II who sired Richard III who sired Robert the 1st who sired William II aka William the Conqueror (Guillaume le Conquérant).

So FIVE frigging generations between them.

Literally not. The Vandals were not Roman and the Normans were not French.

Because you say so

Have you met any Chinese people?

It's the same both ways, lots of butthurt.

TECMO merger when they joined Koei to become Koei-TECMO

TECMO's artists are degenerate incels who dream all day of twinks and boobs and so there you go.

Attached: lianshi.jpg (510x612, 56K)

In fact it’s chink spammers who brought GOT into this, otherwise no one would give a shit about this show.

Curse of the Golden Flower was in the Sui-Tang Period, where China being the richest country on the planet led to women going full Thot wearing body hugging dresses (big no-no in Confucian conservative culture), exposing cleavages and necklines (even worse).

The Han period was pretty conservative. The Tang was the roaring 20s of Chinese history.

Attached: Chinese female up to Tang.jpg (1024x1855, 617K)

Who Deng Ai here?

wow, they literally ripoff korean dresses

Don't bring my boy into this.

Attached: Xu_Shu_Artwork_(DW9)~01.jpg (848x1278, 167K)

any cute barefoot chink women?

They were just trying to attract white cocks form across the world

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 207K)

>muh chinese Game of Thrones
>M-murican are so sensitive

Say that when they call their show Burgerland Three Kingdoms

True. 3K is excellent. GoT is for plebes. I have family members who love GoT and capeshit, but refuse to watch even a single episode of this because subtitles.

Attached: 0175833348.jpg (837x768, 219K)

Keep crying Tyrone.

where can I download this, wasn't able to find on piratebay

>Chink insulting manlets
the tallest man in your country is 5'5 you faggot little midget.

Here’s your 100 social points. Hail emperor Winnie the Pooh

Attached: F49FF70A-3351-40DE-A1E5-5521E3B31639.jpg (615x409, 21K)

what's the deal with his red face?

absolutely based and correct. Tienanmen Square 1989

based
Chink trannies kill yourselves before your gov does it for you. :)

are CA gonna deliver?

Kys Poojeet

sorry user, your "vagina" has healed up because you missed your dilation session, you'll need to come in for surgery

>Chinks
>Trannies
Lmao the PRC is a conservative country. All the SJW chinks are in Taiwan.

Attached: Taifaggotry.jpg (800x573, 70K)

Perfectly succinct

It is actually a 10/10 show. Only flaws is that they reused the fight scenes over and over. But who fucking cares lol. The story is nice.

Attached: cao cao.jpg (500x699, 63K)

It's Japanese people larping as Chinese. With Americans promoting homosexuality actively. And with Japan being in a way an American colony. They are following the decline of their colonial masters.

Attached: bang.png (498x499, 68K)

This show is nice too. It's not for white people though. I think westerners should think to watching Avengers End Game.

Show is actually really good if you ever were a fan of the time period either by being a history nerd or playing Dynasty Warriors. Despite it being 90 episodes of an hour long each I watched the series twice.

i tried to watch the Legend of Chu and Han but it seems to really drag along in the beginning and turned me off of it.

Cause their entire buget = 1 season of GOT

Not really. Their wuxia novels make for some good entertainment.

Because they were ethnically, culturally, and nationally not those things.

That's true, but they are also all the same story.

>particularly for minority groups
So?

They ?

Normans are still not French ? When do you become French except "never when it does anglo cry" ?

>never when it does anglo cry

When you are culturally inseparable from the French.

The Norman invasion of Southern Italy is called the Norman invasion, not the French invasion, because it was the Normans who did it, and they weren't French. Same in Antioch, same in England. These were Norman kingdoms, not French ones.

Is WW2 called the Prussian invasion ? Because the same amount of generations separates Prussia from Nazi Germany compare to the amount of generations separating Rollo from William invasion. Actually no, there's TWO more generations (marrying with french ladies obviously) in Norman case.

Let's see, William

>Spoke french
>Had mostly french and breton ancestry
>Was a roman catholic
>Could not speak norse
>Used cavalry in the Anjou/Norman way
>Could not speak saxon
>Did not worship Odin
>Was not a great sailor
>Did not conduct viking raids

Yup, such a viking.

Attached: william the conqueror family tree.png (664x582, 19K)

Stop it Zhuge Liang Romance of the Three kingdom was your SHITPOST we know it

You realize this is strengthening my case right? Prussians were a subset of Germany, so we call it the German invasion. Normans were a distinct cultural entity so we call it a Norman invasion instead of a French one.

How is this hard to grasp?

Let's see the Vandal Kings
>Spoke Latin
>Converted to Christianity
>Fielded Roman Style armies.
>Could after a couple generations no longer speak their homeland Germania tongue
>Weren't a nomadic tribe

They were still Romanized Barbarians however, not Romans themselves. Just like the Normans weren't French (Which I should point out even the French at the time agreed with, and actively sought to handicap their power as a result.)

Tang was sweet, I want to hang out there and drink with Li Po