So... we like it right ?

So... we like it right ?

Attached: Gattaca.jpg (310x445, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fn_gUcCO-gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Of course. This movie is pure fucking kino. Still re watch it to this day. Even the soundtrack is good

My tenth grade bio teacher made me watch it. it was meh

you can't scrub your skin hard enough to make sure you don't drop dead skin at the academy or whatever

This is a very good movie and an example of how to do weighty sci-fi correctly, unlike Prometheus.

WOT'S YOUR NUMBAH?

Attached: 43253426545262.gif (500x206, 270K)

Aesthetic but kinda boring

genetically inferior over here, CLEAN MY SPACE PROGRAM JANNIES

I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOU!

It was great.

It's a masterpiece

Pure kino, remove every scene with Uma Thurman and it's a 10/10

Id bet 20 bucks this gets remade in the next 5 years

A perfect film that stands on its own. And it has Ernest Borgnine, showing the kids how acting is done.

Kino. I dont know why i like this scene so much
youtube.com/watch?v=fn_gUcCO-gM

A tougher question is do we like his followup movie?

Attached: S1m0ne.jpg (960x1440, 228K)

im from the future you owe me 20 dollars

>MC is now a black womyn
>fighting against all white males

How did Jude Law's character lose that swimming contest? It implies he lost to Ethan Hawke's character, which led to him letting himself get run over by a car. The movie is good if not abit boring at times.

>So... we like it right ?

no. worst movie ever. it was so bad i never got around to watching it

Me, I like it. Essential high school core alongside that Evolution film with Mulder.

You're remembering the movie wrong, Ethan Hawke impersonated Jude Law's character, they didn't compete with each other. He was a swimmer genetically designed to be the best but came in second place which is why he paralyzed himself

Are you sure you remember that correctly? He didn't lose to the protagonist, he lost to an even better enhanced swimmer.

>nobody irl believes me when I tell them that the twelve finger pianist is also the creator of Ratboy Genius

Attached: CtoS33NXEAAg5DR.jpg (583x475, 28K)