What does Yea Forums think about Broad City?

what does Yea Forums think about Broad City?

Attached: broad city.jpg (2160x1485, 284K)

schbump

yuck jews

Attached: hillary-clinton-broad-city.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Maybe one joke per episode, the rest is garbage

the one of the lefts face makes me so angry. some people just have annoying fucking faces that fill u with rage u kno what i mean? that one workaholics guy adam whatever the fuck is like her male equivilant where just the sight him makes me wanna splode!

Attached: adam-devine-324819_828x1104.png (828x1104, 1.86M)

funny

adam devine definitely has the worlds most punchable face

Liberal bullshit, Shapiro would have a field day with these idiots

Je

real jew shit

Not really funny, but big titties so it's comfy for rare late nights I need to unwind and not think.
Those tits are really hot despite being attached to the ultimate 5/10

I'm one of the few people who watched it. Most people didn't think it was funny and the rest are sick of propaganda and it has plenty of it.

I'm smarter than most people though and I know how to suspend disbelief and political sensitivity (while still being aware of the propaganda elements).

Being me is lonely.
That's enough Google captchas for one night.

post the webms

It's Twitter comedy.

No, I don't need to explain what that means.

ITT: seething incels

Women are funny. Get over it.

ive just watched season 2 and i havent seen any propaganda. i cant take this show seriously at all anyways, so it's not like it'd work. like there's an episode on pegging, why would i let these people decide my political views lol

Don't know how it's propaganda when NY Jewish chicks act like that. Is mimicking real life of the average resident considered propaganda?

It was great when they were telling a sincere story about their lives as struggling 20 somethings. Even the original webseries was great. And it got better as they improved their craft. Because it was real.

But they're not that anymore. They're successful and rich now. They've both done multiple big hollywood projects. So the characters they're still playing seem totally disingenuous. Their actual lives now are not relateable to anyone. They're alienated from real life.

It's the same thing that happened with girls. It's like when you're so successful at being an underdog that you succeed and come out on top and in the process totally tank your own brand and what inspired you and made your work good.

Yes, if the person is jewish, their entire life is propaganda.

Jeremy....

Attached: tumblr_n1q150hoj71qehf1ro2_400.gif (400x223, 573K)

He should have been a hobbit.

Degenerate trash

1, 3, 4, 2

High Maintenance is the superior webseries about hipsters in nyc that gets a network show kino

wrong. thats josh gad

abby is definitely the hottest what the FUCK