/ALITA/

Alita: Battle Angel

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1557976476075.jpg (1440x1440, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!LBFnCIgB!BfED7Af2CAsV0ZvAeoaN1muFXN4oHYQzLS7JZ0Ahfwk
web.archive.org/web/20190516122828/https://www.econotimes.com/Alita-The-Battle-Angel-2-Movie-Fans-Can-Look-Forward-to-the-Sequel-James-Cameron-Already-Drafted-Script-for-Manga-Based-Film-1536944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bless this thread with Holy GETs, /comfy/ vibes, free /healings/, and free /repairs/.

Attached: 1550778202543.png (1984x3000, 3.59M)

shit pic

shit comment

Aqua? Really?

hello new bread

Attached: mangasmile3.jpg (360x182, 34K)

good pic, OP.
ur shit

Attached: 1551833822615.jpg (947x583, 60K)

>tranny general
yikes

The 90s are alive and well in the spirit of Gunnm and here

>thanks for not aborting me, father

Attached: 1551853154854.jpg (1920x809, 956K)

>not even pointing out "a" is missing form "I'm a cyborg girl"

Attached: 1497028475257.png (755x708, 31K)

Helo fren

alita is peak Yea Forums cringe, OP pic related
give this shit a rest, I've seen the film it doesn't warrant the fawning over.
The animation doesn't cut it you can't immerse with this animated girl interacting with live actors.
4/10 being generous.

So is VA really a tranny?

Nice try with the trips but we're done with that in this new clean bread.

Don't you fuckin start

Attached: grrr.png (284x192, 48K)

No it really is. It’s cringy as fuck with the grammar that sounds like it’s typed as a 2nd language

Yeah, but go see the movie.

Attached: 1557103276736.jpg (280x287, 8K)

>no thread #
oh no no no

>sorry

Attached: 1551816631889.png (774x538, 916K)

ah, all the usual shitposting. When will they just say they actually love being here?

Attached: hey.jpg (1024x720, 84K)

>not being able to poke fun at yourself and be silly

yikes

Attached: 1557344160888.jpg (297x325, 14K)

Lol no and I'm not sure why that started

Attached: laugh2.png (1102x410, 296K)

You're right. I love this thread and I love shitposting too.

Attached: 53139507_2259386000968551_776010761146204160_n.png (648x526, 354K)

Hi how's it going?

Attached: alitawave.jpg (445x564, 245K)

Because Jerome couldn't stand the fact there was actually a girl in here and so he had to gaslight everyone into thinking she's a tranny

Ed Skrein is extremely handsome.

Attached: 996E55485C51CAA62C.jpg (620x876, 85K)

nice try, VA

Attached: 1555441187200.png (600x586, 262K)

>WATCH
>THE
>FILM

Attached: finger.jpg (960x960, 69K)

I'm not VA, I don't think she ever uses manga panels

Attached: sechsnendo.jpg (426x561, 69K)

This is my phone background and makes me smile whenever I see it so pretty good thanks

Satan trips if truth. The only one aborting anything here is Nova, since he enjoys watching others suffer.
He would enjoy the mutilation and dismemberment for sure

I didn't go, but I have seen it.
Only pervy freaks are keeping these threads alive. They're not about the movie they're about jerking your trans penises to an anime girl come to life.
You never discuss the movie here, you could be doing it now, I've watched it, it isn't outstanding it is in fact very mediocre. Those are my thoughts.

>she

Uh I guess bud

Just because her balls are bigger than yours doesn't make her a tranny

Attached: stretch.png (526x383, 180K)

This actually made me laugh

Attached: laughing cyborg.jpg (800x450, 145K)

THIS IS THREAD #517
THIS IS THREAD #517
THIS IS THREAD #517
THIS IS THREAD #517
THIS IS THREAD #517
THIS IS THREAD #517
THIS IS THREAD #517

Attached: 1554018443769.jpg (1070x1215, 816K)

stay comfy anons. /alita/ is stronger than tedious shitheads.

Attached: blanket-comfy?.png (780x766, 206K)

Great work as always Thread Man

Attached: 1554532927116.png (610x356, 234K)

>90% shitposting and arguing
>10% on topic related discussion
nice

ARE YOU NIGGAS READY TO GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BLANKET FORT?!

Attached: 1554567454756.png (1531x970, 2.38M)

So what do you want to talk about anons?
What's on your mind?

Attached: hologram.jpg (540x610, 177K)

Am I invited? I brought my own blanket

Attached: 1557407906000.jpg (785x777, 175K)

Check'd. Thatnks, Thread Man. Your service is needed now more than ever!

Your goals in life. Are you guys in school? What is everyone studying?

Attached: 1554226165228.png (362x364, 255K)

Last year of law school for me. It's been a long fucking five years but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After that, who knows

>you're not invited anywhere near my house, Zapan
>no more free repairs for you

Attached: 1556009545959.png (410x442, 286K)

>come play with me, user

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 363K)

I want everyone to come up with 5 different questions or comments about the movie and sequel to get us engaged. We'll share ours and talk about it. Here are mine:

1.) Where would Hugo, Koyomi, Tanji, and the other youngsters hang out during most of the day? Did they go to school? Did they have day jobs? They seemed relatively young, 17-24ish.

2.) How does Iron City generate its power? Oil, coal, solar, wind, nuclear?

3.) I know there are stray animals, but I see certain pets throughout the movie. What is Zalem/Iron City Policy with pets?

4.) How does Iron City function properly if there is no unified language? Must be a bitch having all those languages. Convenient that any character with any lines in this movie happened to speak English.

5.) What things about morality and social norms do you think would be skewed living in an Iron City dystopian future? What things you think they would do would shock us today, and vice versa?

Attached: 1550837352226.jpg (680x574, 181K)

I hope you guys got your raw fishes ready to bring to the kinoplex for the inevitable sequels.

Attached: ChadLad.png (538x602, 384K)

>scrap shithole city
>school

Koyomi's probably a whore.

Attached: venomSnak.jpg (978x1265, 236K)

I assume education is done though families like the way the serf families of old would do it.

Zalem magic (engineering; probably nuclear?- fusion?)

Don't matter as long as they're not birds. RIP KAOS' little pet.

English is most common but there's probably different sectors with overarching language groups.

Destruction of body parts is cheap but actual biological death is a big deal. Lots of theft given the lack of formal court structure for petty crimes.

>4
i imagine it would be a lot how we do shit here. english seems to be the dominant language so non english speakers can just speak broken english. the non english people are the ones who had to migrate there, so there's incentive for them to learn some english

The Alita/F4 arc is much better executed than the Alita/Yugo one in the manga

I just got back from work and I'm about to pig out on a shit ton of Taco Bell.

Things are looking up.

Attached: 1556832880422.jpg (476x412, 40K)

>Don't matter as long as they're not birds.

we literally see two parrots next to the chocolate merchant

Tell us something about the movie that you would only know from watching it.

Eat an orange you lard sinner.

Attached: JesusLita.jpg (835x481, 321K)

Based /fph/ poster

I'm actually relatively /fit/ and I'm way behind on my calories for the day, so idgaf, and neither should you.

don't mind if i take a crunchy taco off your hands

Attached: 1553559159118.png (455x495, 306K)

Keean Johnson is extremely handsome.

Alita can take my crunchy taco any time she wants

Many of Alita’s home fans seem to be Spanish speaking. Is that because Ido is set up in a Spanish speaking part of Iron City, or could it be simply because it’s located in Panama(?)

But can you take Alita's tender taco?

Might be a bit of both. I wouldn't mind seeing more Spanish in the sequel.

If she has one, sure. I'm just as ride-or-die as she is, so I think we'd make a good pair.

Where were hugos parents? Family? What about tanji? Orphans?

Yeah, they're all street rat lost children

Hey Faggot you missed the A in the first line, Cyborg and Barbie have the same Syllables so your version sounds shit cause it's wrong

Please fix for next thread

>when they accidentally give you twice as many cinnabon delights as you ordered

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>You think my eyes are cute?
>You are the best.
>I don't belong anywhere. Except with you.

And with such wholesome words, I drift off to sleep my friends.

Attached: Cute and fun.jpg (870x720, 289K)

Fuck you bitch

Didn't make it, saw it and thought it was funny and the mistake made it more funny. won't be using this again

I liked the part where she jumps into the lake to search the crashed ship.
But I thought it was also stupid that it had been sitting there for a hundred (hundreds?) of years and that suit hadn't been looted.
>it's submerged, no one goes there
One character pretty much says this line.

4K looks better even on a 1080p screen.

Would Alita and Edward Norton's character in American History X get along well?

Would he be dismayed at how well she got along with Uncle Vector?

Attached: Alita glomping uncle Vector.jpg (331x392, 57K)

>faggot who never actually saw the movie

Norton's character left Neo-Nazism behind, and his best friend who saved his ass more than once was a black dude

I never specified at what point in the movie they are interacting, faggot.

I imagine that it would be a bit like Singapore: English is dominant because it's the business language and the language of the Factory and Motorball, while Spanish (Malay in Singapore) - the technically official language and language of the surrounding area - isn't even understood by most of the immigrant inhabitants in the city (Chinese in Singapore).

Incidentally - do we see the street gangs even read or write? Hugo knows mechanics, but now I'm uncertain if we ever see him use written language.

It's OK as long as they're flightless.
Inbf I just want everyone to fly with their own wings.

This thread isn't very comfy right now

Attached: 1557771438834.png (780x765, 301K)

Thread #517

The scene when Ido's daughter get killed was too ridiculous and funny.

The way the bad guy growls at Ido and the way the daughter yells and he kills her was such a clumsy scene that felt comes out of scary movie 3..

Im not hating on the movie, i love the movie but the way the daughter is in the way, the way she yells and the clumsy way the villain pushes ido and the girl was just too cheesy

>Incidentally - do we see the street gangs even read or write? Hugo knows mechanics, but now I'm uncertain if we ever see him use written language. We don't, though that isn't conclusive. There isn't much reading in general, but it's definitely common enough for there to be writing on the Motorball screen.
>WINGMAN ELIMINATED
I doubt they'd even bother with that if most people couldn't read.

She needed an identity code to open it. And nobody understood how the tech even worked, like giving a monkey an iphone. So I guess we can confirm that you didn't watch the movie (or paid attention), but saw some clips or trailers which left that out.

Don't worry fren it will get more comfy soon

It's after hours. It's either weird or dumb runs amok.

I agree, it was one of the weakest scenes in the movie.

Iron city wasnt a comfy place either.
The world isnt nice

I recommend you watch it again once the BR drops. Camrips always make CG look way worse than it is.

I think it makes sense since no one knows how to use any of the URM tech and it's not like Iron City has a shortage of scrap metal. Also, the ship's remaining operational systems only reacted to Alita because she herself is a berserker(wasn't the body in some kind of locker?). Others could have been afraid of booby traps, unable to access the body with reasonable ease, or simply unaware of the existence of spare bodies aboard URM vessels altogether.

Ever since someine said earlier that rosa is a fan of shawn king and supports him. I cannot longer love her. I deleted all my rosapics as well

Attached: 345496845345.jpg (999x831, 321K)

LOL OMG WHAT THE HELL!!!

>ew

Attached: 1555465336207.jpg (283x292, 19K)

Attached: 1555965004976.png (378x379, 220K)

Honestly dude you might want to place less stock in people here's opinion. Look it up yourself

Hey, is fluffy

Oh, I’m sure many of the more well adjusted people know how to read and write - especially if it’s useful for work. But if Hugo and co grew up on the streets, they might know how to steal a gyro bike before they know how to read.

when will the bd be available?

Hopefully sometime this year. Nothing's been confirmed yet.

When hell freezes over.

god she's ugly. keep fapping to this alien losers. more real women for me

>implying

Attached: image.jpg (260x234, 63K)

Gunnmfrens I keep getting told to kill myself in other threads so I'm just going to lurk here

>t.incel

kill yourself

so we have time to prepare.

gargle nigger cum mixed with cyanide, assfucker

says the degenerate whos fetishes led him to waifuing a bugeye alien. lmao my dude. you are so out of touch with the real world. real incel

Attached: delet.jpg (524x484, 88K)

I'm sorry for your lack of taste user

Where's the TORRENT, Eggman?

Attached: red.jpg (295x266, 17K)

D O U B L E

once that shitty sonic movie comes out we could get some funny eggman reactions

Here's the mega

imagine posting in this thread hah lmao

Yea Forums is probably gonna have a field day.
Have you watched the movie already?

Yeah, damn, imagine that.

Then imagine doing it another 300+ times.

Holy crap, you've almost imagined what it's like to be me.

Attached: 1552680434369.jpg (608x540, 34K)

Haha think about it though

bro... you already posted in this thread

I suspect nuclear reactors for official use, perhaps even located in Zalem. We see no big smokestacks, and no power lines outside the city. Keeping Zalem afloat doesn't require power, due to the counterweight at the top of the space elevator, but those hydrowalls around the city require MASSIVE amounts of power. We might be talking an order of magnitude more than the Niagara Falls levels of power. Then there's whatever Zalem and the Factory uses.
Meanwhile, it looks like the people inside the city don't get any power except what they can generate from their private wind generators or solar panels or whatever. There is almost no powered private transportation. I don't see anyone having a television at home. Even Ido's clinic seems to conserve power for his operating equipment and the kitchen. He was formerly working for the Factory, so perhaps he's stealing power from them still. In the manga, Ido has a wind generator on the roof - so perhaps all he has.
>waifu
daughterfu - get with the program

>waifu
>daughterfu
why not both?

Attached: Alita Thot Patrol Eyes Heavy Breathing.jpg (3840x2160, 523K)

Hell, I'm pretty much MGTOW and I'd waifu Alita. What's the harm?

Attached: I am so glad to see you.jpg (1058x668, 446K)

Alita covers the whole spectrum, from wife to friend.
Alita is an ideal in any form of relationship.
Even as an enemy.

Damn lucky Jerome ...

Attached: Soldier).mkv_snapshot.jpg (960x800, 424K)

Attached: 1557994996385.jpg (1058x668, 457K)

Attached: PxxCBTy.jpg (1374x2000, 2.24M)

Why do I need a copy of Blu-ray, if Alita is in front of me?

oh fuck that's cool

>open the manga page in photoshop.
>want to cut out Alita, or another character, or an object, add something, or delete
>look at Alita.
>do nothing.
>watch is enough.

The paralyzing effect of this story must be studied.

Attached: BAD7CC~1.jpg (1260x1800, 90K)

I shall do no such thing Alita!

Brightedge Alita?

>Alita
>Ideal enemy
No, because you would lose, and die.

>But Ali I tried my best...

Attached: 1557952501325.jpg (640x3784, 1.51M)

>sit down to work on story
>watch Small Arms Solutions review of PSA carbine instead
>suddenly have a compulsion to browse PSA deals

This is really bad.

I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs. I don't need any more ARs.

Attached: 1554812553035.png (646x595, 323K)

she's enthralling

i should watch jingle all the way again

GET A NEW AR

Rosa is so cute.

NO I WON'T DO IT! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! WHOSE RULES DO YOU THINK I LIVE BY??

Attached: 1553941086239.png (320x320, 88K)

i'm sorry mr fregg you do what you want

STOP POSTING FAGGY FACEBOOK MEMES FOR THE OP RETARDS
This guy gets it

Oh look OP samfagged to defend this horrible OP pic. OP proven fag yet again.

Pointing out the OP pic is facebook tier trash with grammar mistakes isn't shitposting you fucking child.

1. Most kids probably spend their time doing odd jobs for money, playing motorball, hanging out at motorball tracks and other low-cost entertainment. Some young people are probably training for different career tracks, some as apprentices for skilled jobs like cyberdocs or engineers, others as soldiers for organized crime.

2. All Zalem's power is probably solar. The orbital ring it's attached to can mount a vast number of solar panels and transmit all that power to Jeru via superconductors, made easy by the very low temperature of space. Using superconductors means there will be little or zero loss of power in transmission. From Jeru they can send Zalem all the power they need.

Energy on the surface is probably mainly nuclear with some petrochemicals and natural gas used to run furnaces and motorized engines. The factories may be electrified with solar power sent down the tubes from Zalem.

3. The Factory doesn't care about animals unless they're birds, in which case they get vaporized as soon as they're seen in the air. Many parts of Iron City are probably under the unofficial "protection" of gangs, who may hold people accountable if their dog bites someone, for instance. The only thing you can do with an animal that will attract the Factory's notice is if your animal kills someone, which will earn you a spot on the bounty list.

4. English seems to be the dominant language for Factory communications, probably a legacy of today when English is the language of international business and academia. Other languages are used to cater to large non-English-speaking populations.

Attached: 1552547702564.jpg (1198x1200, 223K)

>Yeah it's the same guy, being all weird and shit again.

Attached: 1557964255349.jpg (960x640, 127K)

>tfw rosa will never hug you while covered in sweat from dancing
why even live bros

imagine if she took off her shoes to dance and you happened to steal them ha ha can you imagine the smell

I think you're right about the space solar power angle. I totally forgot about that. But they probably need some batteries or other energy storage to keep the hydrowalls running during the night - unless movie Jeru has a sister city on the other side of the planet with a power conduit going there.

These threads are so worthless. Janny only lets them stay on the board because he is paid in tendies to do so by alitafags.

We actually pay the jannies in cute Alita pics and edits

Attached: d1kkylj-167a8513-c31a-4f75-b02c-efbeb2a4befa.jpg (735x710, 93K)

>defending the use of shitty memes for the OP
Why don't you go back to facebook sweetie. Your kind isn't wanted here.

Attached: 1547368218251.jpg (567x403, 50K)

That's what happens when shitty OPs are posted. All this shit is OP's fault for being a fag.

With an orbital ring there would be panels on the dayside and nightside. However, I don't know if enough power could be sent down from Zalem to run the hydrowalls all the time, that power has to be sent down through the planet's warm atmosphere where superconductors don't work. Nuclear reactors on the surface probably pick up the slack.

I know right.

you were not supposed to bring that to their attention bros

OMG if Alita was my wife I'd plow her every night.

imagine being one of the 5 dudes circle jerking each other to keep this general alive haha lmoa

Why is Rosa such a whore? She is just so trashy. I bet she fucked half the set during production, women included. She is so disgusting.

Those nipples look delectable.

Haha bet they would stink real bad tho haha, idk why you'd want to do that haha.

Unless we get some more space scenes, I'm going to riot. The moon flashback was perfect - short and shocking, but still very clear what was going on.

Attached: 1556943365575.png (1280x720, 575K)

(you)

Attached: rosa-salazar-7.jpg (521x637, 47K)

>Finally get around to dusting my computer and fixing everything so I can /alita/ again
>Thread isn't even comfy

Attached: 1553233993933.png (536x538, 381K)

And welcome back fren, don't worry we always /comfy/ deep down.

Attached: 1557539505913.jpg (639x557, 28K)

I'm gonna need you to clarify there in EXTREME detail user.

Attached: 1552797340631.png (273x266, 20K)

I agree user. She's perfection.

lack of a pusy is just a minor detail, not a deal breaker.

Attached: 1556404177935.png (662x1217, 836K)

You can fuck off to somewhere else with these shitty threads. They wont be missed on Yea Forums and neither will you.

Why post deleted?

I find pixie cut rosa less attractive. She just looks way better with shoulder length hair. she still cute though.

Attached: 1557680475002.png (522x504, 195K)

And your opinion matters why?

Attached: 1557590004686.jpg (286x291, 57K)

Yeah I'd agree with that I'm a fan of her with longer hair

IN A WORLD where Yea Forums is full of nothing but Game of Thrones threads....ONE MAN will stop at nothing to end the one thread that dares to be different...THIS SUMMER....a relentless troll IS...JEROME.

Attached: article-0-052CA6290000044D-997_634x426.jpg (634x426, 38K)

is this actually mendelson?? he look so cripplingly depressed here

yeah what would you even do with them ha ha

Attached: 1554771225401.jpg (1000x600, 76K)

This is just casual backyard bbq Mendelson, not on-the-clock-destroying-alita-for-the-mouse Mendelson

Yeah she looks a lot cuter imo here.

And yeah it is believe it or not... he kinda looks like h3h3 to me, here

I think it's so neat that space megastructures get introduced to general audiences like this - from the ground and without any explanation about how it works except "Engineering". I'm not sure people even realise that it's a space elevator and that it's a legitimate hard science fiction concept that is only held back by material science, like the rotating space station in Babylon 5.

I third you frens, Rosa really needs to keep to longer hair

Attached: 1554392764343.jpg (800x1200, 940K)

Keked, he's really got a hate boner for us, I think it's kinda cute he cares about us that much.

Attached: 1557537937773.jpg (639x560, 24K)

So studios just blatantly advertise here now?

Didn't even link the pic....

Attached: 1557948554344.jpg (2048x1365, 811K)

Because Yea Forums is our board you arrogant faggot. Its time for tourists like you to leave. You're shitting up Yea Forums with these spam threads.

Lmao that guy looks like he's not really having whatever line of BS Christoph is trying to push here

Zalem's central shaft isn't shown very clearly in the movie, which is a source of the confusion, a lot of people seem to think they have some magic anti-gravity tech. You can only faintly see the shaft in a few shots. It would have been cool to see a distant view of Zalem during the hike to the URM ship.

>being this arrogant
>calling someone else arrogant

heh, get a load of this guy

Attached: 0vR3GaT.jpg (177x278, 37K)

I didn't believe they did till these shitlita threads arrived and wont go away. Interest should have died a month ago when the movie left the theaters. Hiro must be getting paid to allow them. They are nothing but trashposting and waifufagging.

Need more GoT thread!

>interest should have died a month ago

Check this guy out, he thinks he has his finger jammed so far into the artery of pop culture that he can dictate what people will like, and how long they will like it!

Attached: mendelson chompers.jpg (500x404, 48K)

You aren't wanted here. Why do fags insist on posting these threads where you are hated?

I don't get why you insist on going after one of the only threads on Yea Forums that isn't a GoT thread. Do you literally just want the entire board to be an echo chamber about one shitty show? Because that's what you're implying with your actions.

Sounds good.

What reason would the studio have to pay for shills? As you stated yourself the movie is out of almost all theaters, and bluray release won't happen for a few more months.

just make a discord you circlejerking retards

You alitanigs are obnoxious. Your cringey faggot thread is nothing special and neither are you. Why are you here ? Yea Forums hates you.

You do know Yea Forums is one of the biggest tourist boards along with Yea Forums..... So don't really know what your trying to push here.

Wow we are SO obnoxious, sticking to our one little thread while you faggots have dozens of GoT threads. We barely even leave this place, we are effectively contained. What the fuck are you bitching and whining about? Get a life, have sex, etc.

excellent taste my dudes

Attached: blonderosa0.png (245x245, 119K)

I don't think most of Yea Forums gives a shit about us

See here is you alitanigs problem. You think these threads are something special and wanted. They aren't. Yea Forums is posting in the /got/ threads because that's what Yea Forums is interested in. These alita threads are shitting up the board and ruining the GOT discussion. Its time for that to stop. Just fuck off already and take the cringey waifufags with you.

And this makes it ok for you faggots to be the worst scum on the board? I don't think so.

See it's just you,you butt hurt faggot

Like wise fren

Attached: rosa-salazar-seventeen-mexico-february-2019-3.jpg (1280x1761, 153K)

>what alitafags like good
>what everyone else like bad
Nah. We have dozens of GOT threads because that is what is popular unlike this shity flop of a movie ever was. Just give it up and stop posting these threads. They and you won't be missed.

Ok. This is 100% bait.

Why would she dress like that but if she wasn't a whore?

1/10 try harder next time

>popular
>good
really jacks your cyborg huh

Everything this one asshurt dude has been posting has been 100% bait. We should really all just stop feeding him yous, but unfortunately Alitans are only human and have the desire to retaliate like anyone else.

this shit sucks why do you faggots post this filth incessantly lol

Dude, you're obviously lonely because you're replying to almost every comment in a thread about a movie you dislike. Not sure if you realize how comical yet sad that seems but since this is an anonymous image board, I guess nobody can ever truly know the extent of your loneliness so it drives you forward. Isn't there something you enjoy? Do you really have no one to talk to right now? Serious question.

>its bait because I disagree
This good example of why you alitanigs aren't wanted on Yea Forums. Its not possible to reason with you and you refuse to face facts. What a bunch of retarded scum you all are.

Photoshots user, they have people pick wardrobes....

No it's bait because it's a nonsensical statement, user.

webrip when
I wanna watch it lads

Probably not for a while.

Get cozy here, talk to some people, look at OC, make some OC, we're all in this together.

Okay I'm finally going to read the manga.. what am I in for lads?

But I've never seen it and I won't fit in

Attached: sad qt.jpg (459x673, 23K)

>its bad because I said so
>I don't like it so you can't like it either
Yep. This is why ALITA and you faggot tourists are hated on Yea Forums.

Read the manga and you'll be more ahead than all the people here who haven't, including myself.

You'll fit in with us in spirit. Otherwise you can watch the combined rip but it's not gonna be the same. It might be worth it if you want to get comfy with us though.
A really good series, although give it time. The first volume is a little rough around the edges. I think volumes 2-4 shine strongest personally. See how you find it.

It's a bit dated but it has some good artwork and some fun moments. Once you get to Last Order the fatigue really sets in and you can tell the author didn't know where to take the story. I generally liked the manga.

>reading comprehension
really oodles your noodle

Attached: 1552824474121.jpg (500x281, 45K)

Her being a paid whore doesn't make it ok. She is still a whore. No woman with dignity would agree to where something that gross.

have sex

>I'm not gonna reply right
>that'll show them
Grow up

Dude, c'mon. Have you ever... Never mind just try it out one day. You know exactly what I mean you should do.

Idk, denying desperate and mean spirited anons of their precious (you)s is pretty based in my book. Whining in a thread you don't belong in IS childish though.

>230 replies
>not even 50 posters
>thread is mostly bickering
yikes

It is shown clearly one time - during the timelapse footage at the end - but it's right after an impactful emotional scene, so I'm not surprised that many people missed it. This movie is so re-watchable, and if we thought we noticed a lot of things now, imagine after watching the sequels.

>being this childish
If you are gonna keep replying what's the point of not replying correctly? You are still handing out yous. You are still having the conversation. You're delusional if you think replying incorrectly demonstrates anything except how childish you are.

>poster count indicates thread quality
really hunts your bounty

Attached: 1552800954224.png (490x522, 192K)

There's a really good mega out there, if someone could link it or just reply to one of the earlier posts.

I would do but I'm dumb phone posting atm.

>T. Seething incel

see

I didn't read past your first sentence but I will say: It denies you your dopamine hit. There's literally no other reason you keep replying in this thread.
In addition to that, I've just discovered that it annoys you which is a bonus and hilarious too.

here you go

>Waaaaaaah babby want (you)s!!!
The absolute STATE of Jerome.

why do people keep making this threads?

what the fuck do you even talk about at this point

Are you implying that these are quality threads? lmao

mostly replying to guys like you

>still replying when not wanting to
>not a valid argument
Why even reply?

Unironically this

Its time to get rid of these threads. You guys are now openly admitting to having them so you can spam replies. There needs to be a discussion on /qa/ about getting rid of these threads.

Feel free to open a discussion. Either the jannies let us stay or they don't. Either we have enough posts for a thread or we don't. It's not rocket science.

I love Alita and her movie!

Attached: 1551161955229.jpg (750x1105, 474K)

If it weren't for people like you literally coming into our thread to start shit, we wouldn't *have to* "spam replies."

It's a statement about the consequence of your behavior, not about what we actually want to do, which is far from this.

correct poster here

Comf time

Attached: 9F0607A8-C2E8-4A34-BE12-B0A20F16A3C3.png (780x765, 617K)

These comfy Alitas are getting out of control and I love it.

I'm new to movie production sleuthing, but aside from casting calls and extras calls, how would we know when they even enter principal photography on a sequel? Weta and Rodriguez could work on one un-announced, but by the time they actually start casting, they would have announced one, right?

user...

Most likely we won't know shit until earliest mid-November friend

Makes sense, they wouldn't want to steal the thunder from any current projects they're working on. When they do press for those, that might be an occasion for journalists to ask them about other projects.

It's unlikely they would go long without an announcement, in this situation with a rabid fanbase literally itching for any sort of real news, a sequel announcement would mean more time for the fanbase do the heavy lifting in pre-promoting the movie.

user... I don't think we're getting that sequel. I have a bad feeling about this.

Attached: 1556708946465.jpg (444x332, 14K)

Germans sicks of being BTFO'd by China and Norway are taking it upon themselves to organize an IMAX screening in Germany. The guy has an Alita tattoo as his Twitter profile image by the way.

Back in 3D in Berlin UCI Luxe Mercedes Platz: May 16th to at least May 19th
Moscow, Russia: Everyday until at least May 21st
Stockholm, Sweden: May 17th, 18th, 19th
Neufahrn, Germany: May 18th and 19th
May 20th: Barcelona, Spain
May 23rd: Lepe, Spain and Barcelona, Spain
June 1st: IMAX 3D in Oslo, Norway, now CONFIRMED at 14:30 or 15:00 local. Fan group have reserved 120+ tickets.
June 5th: Berlin, Germany: Open air Freiluftkino Hasenheide Volkspark in Neukölln, Berlin
June 7th: Cologne, Germany: Open air Sommerkino
Westfalenpark PSD Open Air kino in Dortmund: Still collecting surveys

Attached: germany.png (574x408, 325K)

Ye of little faith. Until we hear that no one buys a BD, I refuse to give up hope. Hell, RR and Rosa have commitments for the next few months but with the delay in release of Avatar, there's a perfect space between November 2019 and November 2020 for JC, Rosa, and RR to come together for the sequel.

You just have to give it time. Every project involving Cameron is measured in years, not months, and we are perceiving a heavily compressed timeline because we are in the fits of initial speculation/hype. It's only been a few months since the first movie came out, and it hasn't even be released on blu ray yet. Any sequel decision is likely to come on the heels of the major merchandise sales period so they can get a better picture of the overrall profitability of the film.

I'm just assessing the story up to now and honestly, nothing I've seen or read yet has given that much hope that we'll get that second movie. Excuse my melodrama but that's why I hardly ever engage in these generals anymore, just too much pain. I really, really enjoyed the movie and the fact that it came and went so silently kind of broke my heart. But god bless you anons for keeping the torch alive.
Sequel Whenever.

what is up jeromes!

Tonight's drama has gotten Vampalita feeling weak and lightheaded from lack of sukku. :(

Attached: Vampalita Worried.jpg (479x424, 103K)

Is anything like this happening in the US?

We will keep fighting. Every time a major internet poll or survey comes up, the Alita Army dominates. The media has to constantly and actively suppress us in order to slow the spread of our following. That means we are powerful, and [[[they]]] don't like it.

Attached: 86db84eaa44c8ddf3a51d94bf5427d02.jpg (600x338, 21K)

I understand your choice to step away. But don't give up hope yet. Around this threshold, for every story of failure there is one of success too. It all hangs in the balance now, but to give up is to lose automatically. I hope that you stick around for a bit with the flow of new BD content.

It's hard to say, but the fact that the US is so much larger than Europe means that not only is it harder to consolidate this information, but it's harder for people to actually travel and exploit it.

>269 replies
>85 images

That's how you can tell it was a bad night. When things are going good we hit image limit before or along with post limit.

I heard some speculation that IMAX theaters in the US are more centrally controlled and less susceptible to agree to requests - but that might just have been bullshit speculation. With Alita leaving theaters in some states in the US, this might be a good time to put that to the test?
As far as I understand, the Chinese fans only had to request screenings while the Taiwan fans had to buy out the whole auditorium in advance to get a screening the first time - but then they only had to buy some of the tickets the next time?
The Norwegians are buying more than 100 tickets out of a ~400 seat IMAX auditorium, if I understand correctly.

Yeah usually it's a sign of arguments

Attached: 1551501614022.png (746x1200, 721K)

Not always bad....

And a sign of discussion...

Attached: 1553481445526.jpg (645x590, 78K)

Most of our "discussion" has a healthy amount of image posting as well, whereas when people argue they rarely bother with images because volume and tempo is perceived as more important.

Attached: TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO.jpg (480x360, 13K)

It definitely varies

Attached: 1553849169678.png (804x804, 662K)

>samdagefagging agreeing with your own post
pathetic

I know anons don't think this method works but just deny them (you)s and they go away. They only come here because people ignore them in the other more popular threads.

I have a diamond hard throbbing cock she can bite and suck

why the fuck is this still a general, you sick incel shits

Your delusion is palpable.

And you're wrong

Attached: AlitaEmbarrassing r.jpg (331x393, 36K)

>implying these threads are ever good
lmao

wrong

Attached: two people one mind.jpg (813x237, 135K)

By not (You)'ing, their tab icon doesn't turn red, so they have to keep checking the thread manually instead of hanging out with their friends on Blue Checkmark Twitter and Discord. They seethe until they catch themselves laughing at one of our jokes or agreeing with a post, and then ONE OF US ONE OF US.

Attached: alita regal survey.webm (586x546, 2.65M)

Nice try. Posting on a PC and a mobile phone at the same time to show multiple ops is still samefagging sweetie.

>ywn fuck Alita in the ass
Why live?

never forget that this thread is actually me posting on 50 IPs and you. I hope you're having fun!

I'm starting to think /alita/bros actually do want Jerome around. There's no other explanation. Anyway, see you guys when the BR drops.

Attached: 1555987837882.jpg (640x427, 75K)

You are so committed to your narrow minded belief in samefag, it's incredible. I feel like I'm arguing with a leftist.

How embarrassingly childish you are. Everyone knows you guys use multiple devices to fluff the ip count in these threads.

Why would I need a PC when my setup is exactly like Pic related, lurk more newfag...

Attached: 853089_81_81665_HyUbfxxlE.jpg (636x356, 61K)

Kek

No, everyone doesn't know that. That's a conspiracy theory anti-Alita trolls have cooked up and deploy whenever they can't otherwise explain why there are so many of us.

we're real!

lmao

Attached: 1553533350821.jpg (758x926, 55K)

>O-okay s-see you around user.

Attached: AliCrying.gif (312x288, 1.36M)

Attached: 1538194366195.png (487x487, 237K)

GOOD GOD, MY HEART PENIS IS THROBBING. SEQUEL WHEN??? I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

good morning friends!

Attached: #499.gif (300x587, 227K)

Don't worry user, it's almost that time again, where the burgers wake up and things come back alive.

Attached: 1557476855156.jpg (377x399, 31K)

Some of us are leftists pro-2nd amendment-ones at that, some of us are rightists, some of us don't care - but we're all /alita/.
Even you.
Especially (You)

Good morning! I'm doing pushups in my plate carrier, because it's that kind of day.

Attached: 1554536093514.jpg (1242x1222, 174K)

Hopefully we don't get more dumb arguments about weed this time

My compulsion to get in an argument is SO strong right now, but I'm going to stay my hand, because there has already been enough strife in here for one day.

Attached: 1554155472623.png (369x368, 193K)

More good press :)

>“Alita: Battle Angel 2” is coming, and fans just have to stay patient and wait a bit more. James Cameron may announce it at some point, but it will not be any time soon because he is still busy with other projects like the “Avatar” movie series.

>While it will be a waiting game, fans can stop worrying because Cameron stated that he and director Robert Rodriguez are working on “Alita: Battle Angel 2.” In fact, their plans for it have been on the table even before the first movie was released.

Mostl likely out there for clicks, but its nice to see!

web.archive.org/web/20190516122828/https://www.econotimes.com/Alita-The-Battle-Angel-2-Movie-Fans-Can-Look-Forward-to-the-Sequel-James-Cameron-Already-Drafted-Script-for-Manga-Based-Film-1536944

Good - let's save the arguments for when it really matters. Or when it's funny.

Well, at least it's good press. I'm not clicking any more clickbait though until someone actually breaks some real news :/

based alitabros doing their part

This gif is surprisingly comforting

And that's JUST some of the ones that bothered to have a Twitter/Instagram account.

I know there are tons of us who just can't be bothered with that shit.

Yeah that why I archived it, so they dont get shit. But It means that people are looking and clicking fro these article, which let Hollywood know that there is interest and a market for a sequel!

Even if they are rehashing the same shit every week.

HI FRIENDS

Attached: E534914F-EC90-4B96-8CD0-7CEC08F5DB61.jpg (600x1174, 449K)

>Hey lil guy!

Attached: hi.jpg (1367x2048, 1.22M)

Attached: 1552094684634.jpg (512x1688, 566K)

Hi

Attached: fuckthehaters.jpg (422x445, 46K)

Attached: Alita Panic.png (600x878, 359K)

>Rosa notices user's penis

Hello!

Hi everyone!

I just fired up the grill!

Anyone want a braut?

Attached: mendelson rugged closer.jpg (214x159, 26K)

NEW BREAD WHEN

Can you grill some bread instead?

how many different crops of that same fucking mendelson pic do you have in your folder jesus christ

PLEASE MAKE A "SCOTT MENDELSON COOKOUT EDITION" !!!

why is rosa so small bros? imagine....

NIgger I have tons, I INVENTED Mendelson-posting!

Attached: mendelson rugged way too close.jpg (213x42, 8K)

Haha hey man. I noticed that you might have hit send on the wrong image! Not to worry, you can always delete your post by navigating to the top right corner and pressing "delete post" ;) easy as A B C!

Stop making these threads and go away faggots

haha yeah just think about it, her small hand must make even an average sized dig look huge, haha funny to think about haha. just a thought tho ahah.

based male martian poster

Never. Just fuck off instead.

More threads are coming!

Attached: billy-mays-1.jpg (1140x798, 66K)

>grilled bread

that's how you get burnt bread, user...

Attached: 1556664887566.png (432x422, 212K)

I got the bread

No. You've been shitting up Yea Forums for months now. Just stop.

NICE WARM BREAD!
NICE WARM BREAD!
NICE WARM BREAD!