Is Vanessa Hudgens attractive ?

Is Vanessa Hudgens attractive ?

Attached: singer-and-actress-selena-gomez-poses-as-she-arrives-for-news-photo-1143782651-1557855270.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BYoh3DOliKj/
instagram.com/p/BYo53akF7Eb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the famous coke bloat?

tossup. could be that she's a beaner too

Yeah but that's Selena who always looked weird

yeah, I'd let her have sex with me

fat bloated bitch

Attached: 23523.jpg (274x299, 15K)

Yes, until she speaks

>pedroface.jpg

God no.

Did somebody say lupus?

Attached: HouseStretch.jpg (233x251, 6K)

what does this stance convey

Attached: image0-3.jpg (817x1222, 271K)

Why doesn't she go keto like her cousin?

Attached: vanessahudgens_58113806_413785276078317_8214397203819673157_n(1).jpg (602x753, 75K)

Probably to busy getting actual work and not selling shit via instagram.

Vanessa is but largely irrelevant. Selena is average but popular

Attached: 1551511864919.jpg (758x951, 577K)

That’s terrible. She can’t just fat bomb the pudge that makes her hot. Keto is a blight upon humanity.

What's wrong with her face? it looks like she had plastic surgery or an allergic reaction or something.

Vanessa is the hottest flip known, and considering filipinas are generally ugly and look more like trannies, Hudgens came out quite well with her mixed heritage.

Attached: vanessa-hudgens-vanessa-hudgens-collection-x-avia-fitness-april-2019-7.jpg (1280x853, 111K)

quick rundown?

Selena Gomez has kidney disease, so bloating is pretty much the norm and hard to control. She's one bad kidney away from a dialysis machine.

Yes

Attached: hudgens.webm (800x800, 758K)

>quick rundown?
she's fat
and bloated
and does lots of cocaine because justin bieber married someone else

I HARDLY think that’s any of your business.

What are some movies where people throw away gifts given to them by friends?

>Selena Gomez revealed on Thursday that she received a kidney transplant from her BFF.

>The singer posted a photo on Instagram that shows her and fellow actress Francia Raisa holding hands across their hospital beds.

>"I'm very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn't promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of," Gomez wrote in the caption." "So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering."

instagram.com/p/BYoh3DOliKj/
instagram.com/p/BYo53akF7Eb/

>Selena Gomez’s Mom, Mandy Teefey, Is “Not Happy” About Justin Bieber

>In the interview, Mandy shared that she knew she wouldn't always be managing Selena's career. The mom explained that she stopped working with Selena in 2014 for no other reason than that it was no longer enjoyable for any member of the family. She said: "Every mother and daughter has disagreements. We never expected to manage her her whole life. We lost family time because the only time we saw her, we talked business. It was no longer fun for any of us, like it was when she was younger and we had to be with her because she was a minor.”

Attached: 1505451159656.jpg (1914x868, 517K)

Sarah Hyland from Modern Family also has totally trashed kidneys. Selena and Sarah are both closer to death than all of you realize, no wonder they're acting trashy....the grim reaper is keeping the engine idling in the driveway.