Game of Thrones General - /got/

Twenty good men edition

Last thread

Attached: 1557881618509.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/04/12/game-thrones-star-nikolaj-coster-waldau-almost-threatened-legal-action-hbo-prank-killed-off-jaime-lannister-9181878/
streamable.com/s/7rja1/etzdbt
tiermaker.com/create/game-of-thrones-characters-46218
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp2DvPKh118
youtube.com/watch?v=8MAMDCoTGok
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bmr8rl/the_mad_queen/
youtu.be/WroiPyBFays?t=125
edition.cnn.com/2019/05/15/entertainment/maisie-williams-game-of-thrones-mental-health-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Bran

Attached: 5cd8fab4f067171ef7384821-750-563.jpg (750x563, 62K)

here's your ending bro

Attached: 1557193144891.jpg (1920x887, 169K)

I can't wait for them to reveal Rey is a clone made from Luke's hand and there's an army of clones like her thanks to a holographic explanation via the Emperor

First for Dany
Ahhhhh! The cooldown!

Attached: MadCutieFace.webm (1280x720, 412K)

> And to my son, the stallion who will mount the world, I will also pledge a gift. I will give him the iron chair that his mother's father sat upon. I will give him Seven Kingdoms. I, Drogo, will do this. I will take my Khalasar west to where the world ends and ride wooden horses across the black salt water as no Khal has done before! I will kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses! I will rape their women, take their children as slaves and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak! This, I vow, I, Drogo, son of Bharbo. I swear before the Mother of Mountains as the stars look down in witness! As the stars look down in witness!

Attached: khal-drogo.jpg (923x1077, 184K)

WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM?

Why is everyone pretending that Danny "suddenly" went bad with no buildup?

Did they miss the dozen or so times she murdered people by burning them alive for the past 6 seasons?

Attached: 1516842849809.jpg (288x358, 46K)

Dany's last dying words
>Jon...come closer. Nut in my face.

Attached: 90293020932.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Could Bobby B have stopped the Night King?

Attached: 63ECA407-5976-45DA-808D-B0C1E7D4D6F2.jpg (703x1136, 99K)

>I can't wait for them to reveal Rey is a clone made from Luke's hand and there's an army of clones like her thanks to a holographic explanation via the Emperor

Still better than GOT ending

Attached: 1556735197170.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Reading all the Dabid failures kind of reminds me of the comical failure of the Sword of Truth adaptation. The show was very loosely based on the books. Like to the point where it was almost just coincidence that the characters had the same name. There was almost nothing else in common.

I wonder if Dan and Dabid thought they were gonna doing the same thing, were told to make a legit adaptation, and have been butthurt by the creative restraint ever since. Deep down they did not want to make the TV version of Martin's story. They wanted to crib his world and characters for their own story.

imagine how nice the seven kingdoms would be with them sitting the iron throne.

Attached: ranlymargery.jpg (709x485, 45K)

>WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM?

That would save the series

remember when nickolaj trolled D&D that they sent a lawsuit to him. good times

metro.co.uk/2019/04/12/game-thrones-star-nikolaj-coster-waldau-almost-threatened-legal-action-hbo-prank-killed-off-jaime-lannister-9181878/

You mean Dany is still chained up in the dungeon of the Warlocks?

Get fucked by a sheep lady, cuck

And it would be fucking AMAZING!

Feels so fucking bad we'll only get kino dany for one season. Just when she started being interesting.

aaron rodgers taking the throne would be a better ending than the shitshow were gonna get

Attached: 1557937259241.png (1092x639, 1.31M)

>last book releases in 20 years
>full anime adaptation in 25 years
How many of us would still care? How many of us will be dead by then?

Which episode is this?

Attached: 1549164712725.webm (1110x534, 2.94M)

#
If I had to guess what happens in the book...

The nights watch join with the wildling to send an expedition north of the wall. NOT for a fucking zombie to show Cersei. But to try and get the real horn of winter and bring it south so the others can’t use it to destroy the wall.

The men don’t come back except for one who says it’s lost to the others, so Dany agrees to go north with her dragons to destroy them before they can use it.

That’s when one of her dragons is killed and she retreats with whatever survivors there might be

Turns out the horn of winter was bullshit, and the others knew that, they also knew Dany would come for it, so they baited her to steal one of her dragons, which was their real plan to destroy the wall...

Could Mad Queen Dany even have happened with Jon and Dany being like they were in season 7? Dany tsundere as fuck for a Jon that actually stands up to her?

Attached: Jon_Danenerys.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

No. BB was a teenager when he became King. Quickly become an obese tard and died from too much bacon.

QUIT POSTING THE ONE WITHOUT THE FUCKING EYE TWITCH YOU FAGGOT!

If the Night King invaded 20 years earlier we could've had Ned, two-handed Jaime, Arthur Dayne, young Barristan and Bobby B fight ice zombies.

>Threadly reminder: In GRRM's plot, Jon Snow is going to be Azor Ahai and Danaerys will become the mad queen due to envy. D&D changed this to make it more serviceable to female viewers.

You can't save her lads. None of us can

Attached: 1557812509375.png (1606x904, 993K)

That explains why they had the blue lightsaber to begin with.

This time it was completely random. The battle was won and she didn't need to nuke the city. Unlike her previous battles, where her first attack was nuking the city she was
>anime poster
Here's a (you) good job on making me reply

>How many of us will be dead by then?

Well we either die from nuclear war or die from climate change in that time, or at least most of us will be.

FUCK WOMEN
FUCK JEWS

Official tier list coming through

Attached: 1557978240810[1].png (1280x1578, 2.59M)

Attached: 1547656923411.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Listen to my edit yiure my only friends and my mom is sleeping so I cant show her until tomorrow
streamable.com/s/7rja1/etzdbt

Attached: clodor.png (829x440, 297K)

Quick, give me the Cersei Lannister meme face.

>"Why didn't Ned tell Cat about Jon's true parentage? It would've made things so much simpler"
>Jon tells Sansa
>the entire Seven Kingdoms know about it within the week

FUCK TULLYS AND FUCK FISHSPAWN

Attached: 1520392463652.jpg (855x1194, 162K)

Post your tier-lists lads
tiermaker.com/create/game-of-thrones-characters-46218

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-13-12-36-248_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x851, 268K)

Attached: canvas.png (1280x1134, 2.01M)

name one thing roose did wrong

Attached: snvwf8ulfgz01.png (550x750, 619K)

Who is the rightful targaryen heir, Jon or viserys?

that'd be awesome

We also remember the many times of her being reasonable. So that doesn't explain why she loses it completely here. Of course, I have also grown convinced that D&D dropped Jon Snow stopping the Others and her going mad with envy but that's a different story.

>mine own
cringy trying to sound old-timey when Sean Bean would most definitely say "my own".

I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS FEEL

>Bad pooshy not in boner tier

>name one thing roose did wrong

Not being named the King of the Seven Kingdoms

>this is the ending we're getting

Attached: 1553453697459.png (1200x800, 1.1M)

She's gonna go to the great big house with a red door in the sky. She can finally be at peace.

He let Fat Walda die. :-(

>S is all men
>F is all women
Is this the incel list?

thats a bad sword

First for Stannis

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

According to canon, Arya is the best sword fighter in the history of Westeros.

>Which one of you cowards shit in my pants?!

Attached: 23452345235236.png (508x729, 655K)

well letting ramsay snow alive for instance.
i really wonder how will he die in the books

THE ONE I POSTED IS THE BEST ONE. Look how exhausted she is. Look at that slight snarl. Look at the shuddering breath. It's the best part.

I only made the other version as a courtesy.

Attached: CuteInsaneLady.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

Attached: 1551466689610.webm (846x476, 1.18M)

Your mom liked it all right when i gave it to her

no its all jons fault..

>the comical failure of the Sword of Truth adaptation. The show was very loosely based on the books.
That was a good thing, though. The books fucking suck. I can't believe I wasted so much money on them as a kid before it went completely insane with the objectivism. I should have taken the hint with the weird bdsm characters.

Well he put Samwell in S-tier so what do you think?

Attached: GOTier.png (1020x942, 1.24M)

kinky

Attached: 1557248786278.png (1063x1080, 1.03M)

No, which is why Jon is a retarded NPC now acting like Dany was already crazy

wrong. fuck sacrificing good writing for the sake of political correctness

>he thinks roose will die in the books
disappointing.

Attached: BaVEL9O.jpg (600x972, 52K)

would you pledge loyalty to mad queen Dany?

The Columbine kids probably acted pretty reasonable for most of their lives. Until they decided to shoot up a school.

st*nnis is a heathen with an ugly wife and dead

HAHA EPIC UPVOTED XD

Attached: my-image (1).png (1280x854, 1.34M)

She's not even looking at him

I stand by my words.

That’s actually an Easter egg. Tormud was so scared, he messed his own pants. If you think about it, no one else could (or would! haha) do that in his pants. Just a little inside joke for people that look for deeper layers in the show.

user only knows one king of the seven kingdoms and his name is joffrey baratheon

Same user. What a train wreck that became, but the first book was good.

>bobby b not in god-tier
yikes

Damnit Ned none of this would have happened if you weren't forced to marry the fucking Trout lady

Attached: 1557860451895.jpg (811x986, 67K)

>not realizing the other one causes this

Name a single sword fighter better than Arya. You can’t.

swap littlefinger with dany and it would be good

>Maybe if I keep my mouth shut, they'll forget about me

Attached: payne.png (420x420, 356K)

NED DOESN'T DESERVE HER FUCK OFF

SHES WAY OUTTA HIS LEAGUE

Fucking Tullys

Attached: 1557626949820.png (1648x1304, 2.11M)

Not a bad joke desu. Tormund was a light-hearted bro this season.

Nikolaj still not doing interviews after dying

If it was book littlefinger and Dany didn't just go Mad Queen, sure. But show LF is fucking retarded outside of season 1.

>Renly
Couldn't even beat the true Kings Shadow in a fight

Aidan Gillen is pretty much how I imagined littlefinger in the books.

But that's not how fictional tragedy works. We need to gain some insight from it, some catharsis.

Thanks for pointing me to some good Objectivist literature. I'll be picking the books up for sure.

Attached: 1467399434338s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

MAKE WAY MAKE WAY

Attached: 2019-05-15 (2).png (1345x584, 724K)

kino
youtu.be/cGh3s0lPxCQ

Attached: 1556697182892.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

>we don't even get one scene with Arya killing him

Disappointing

most characters outside of the ones that got killed early on are fucking retarded, dany most of all

>Jaime dies in a basement under tons of stone and debris, but his golden hand appears at ground level.
>Super human dwarf moves rubble.
>Speech to civilians about freeing the civilians but killed all the civilians (so speech to ghosts)
>Dany sends Tyrion to prison (she burns people though) after this 3rd warning but killed Varys.
>Jon "tricks", yes "tricks" Dany, stabs her with his sword that Grey Worm would have taken.
>Grey Worm, Unsullied and the Dothraki do not instantly kill him, okay.
>Drogon (large dragon) lands inside the Throne Room.
>Drogon (large dragon, son of Dany, can breath fire) does not roast Jon.
>Drogon (large dragon without thumbs or even hands) somehow picks Dany up and manages to keep her from falling even though Jon could barely hang on (with thumbs).
>A council is formed (for some reason) with no goal apparently (because Sam has to suggest things) and they have no idea what their purpose is.
>This same council teleports to Kings Landing moments after battle, without a goal.
>For some reason Sansa, Sam, and Tyrion or even Arya no longer want King Aegon for some reason.
>Sam (best friend of Jon/Aegon) called him "The King of The Seven bloody Kingdons" and "rightful heir" just episodes prior but now wants to vote for a new leader. Sansa also described "someone better"
>Knights Watch, yea, with a K (leak clearly by a showfag)
>Nights Watch has no reason to exist, The Wall is even useless as it has a big hole in it.
>Dany's entire army lets Jon leave because Sansa tells them, okay.
>Tyrion is searching for a good Master of Whispers for a King that can see everything.
>Brieanne is the Kingsgaurd, but Podrick is Bran's protector for some reason.
>Jon's entire storyline, including his lineage that Bran and Sam needed to tell him about ASAP played no impact at all in the ending, or any of the story.
>Unsullied and Dothraki go off on a mission to end slavery after murdering thousands of kids.
>Bronn loves councils, who knew?

Attached: 1557839541841.gif (511x512, 105K)

Why did Qyburn stop doing necromancy all together? He made one zombie and that's it, the maester is now going to focus on mechanical engineering?

Attached: 1557898848657.jpg (673x648, 42K)

Tormund is easily the most amusing character. He is just too light hearted and a goof while being a competent warrior.

thats pretty stupid

>Bran is going to be king
I mean yeah.

Where I live they went for ultimate greed and "translated" each book into two or three books, each book being the same price as the original. So I actually got to enjoy it for more books than I should, but lost way more money on it.

I think it takes a long fucking time so he made just the one bodyguard for cersei.

>she murdered people by burning them alive
Problem is not that she burns people.
It's WHO she burns.
If she decided to attack Red Keep ignoring people inside it to get to Cersei, it would be one thing.
Flying around city and burning fucking children is not same thing.
Is everyone suddenly forgot she tried to save women from Dothraki rapes as far as the first season?
There was no build up in the show to justify her turn against the very common people she claims wanting to save.
And no, being disappointed in them or feeling depressed doesn't equal to "burn them to ashes!". Especially since she's already won by that point.

Who was Ser Twinty Goodmin and why wasn't he a recurring character after such an important moment in the show?

>Grey Worm, Unsullied and the Dothraki do not instantly kill him, okay.

DABID tier writing so it must be true

I honestly fucking hate the Tullys. I'm doing a re-read of the books soon, if I can't find value in the Cat chapters I will go full fuck Tully mode.

Trusted a dumb psychopath not to kill his clever psychopath ass

Are these threads just bot posting? It seems like the bots only reply to other bots.

He created Robert Strong almost immediately after the Oberyn fight

Attached: 1464983834236.jpg (529x502, 44K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Where's ma boy Pod at that S+ tier?

Based! I 100% hope we get this scene.

What are some moments where GRRM or dabbids are clearly drawing on history?

Imo the Joffrey/Tyrion dynamic is almost definitely lifted from Caligula/Claudius

Are you a bot? Am I?

Is this "Night Queen" shit I've been hearing about even remotely possible at this point? What would even be the point of it?

>JON WHEN I SAID I WANTED YOU TO "PUT YOUR BIG SWORD IN ME" THIS ISN'T WHAT I MEANT

Attached: dany_mad.jpg (1200x728, 76K)

If you believe those terrible episode 6 leaks you need to be strung up in the street by D&D. They put out leaks for the other episodes and a fake leak for the finale to protect their ending in case a real leak got posted, no one would believe it.

Attached: 1557796212026.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

So how many pregnancies are they going to show at the end?
Arya
Brienne
Dany
Drogon
Two wenches via Tormmund
Shame Nun via Mountain

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Why didn't she just peg him

I don't get it

Tormund is just so wholesome this season. He's literally "The Chad" from pic related.

Attached: ddb.jpg (1200x724, 151K)

Didn't see him there but Big Dick Podrick is definitely up there.

How horny do you think she was after she killed all those ants? Do you think she tied up Jon and pegged him as a show of force?

Attached: 1557899351880.gif (268x220, 2.26M)

Who needs to speak when you can handle a guitar like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp2DvPKh118

Why didn’t the hound fuck Sansa in Winterfell? They already had Gendry and Arya fuck, why not go whole hog?

Attached: C5601582-A2BD-43F3-84A5-5FC11405723F.jpg (500x363, 281K)

>Foreshadow the FUCK out of Dany getting pregnant in season 7
>Literally nothing in 8

Why

Mountain never died, not a zombie.

>Way out of Neds league
THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT NED YA SHIT

Attached: 1503439230754s.jpg (250x246, 8K)

That first part about Tyrion finding Jaime's hand is a joke right

Strictly rating them by their ability to interpret their characters

Attached: incompletegottier.png (1152x493, 795K)

>"NO NO NO I DONT WANT A MORMONT INSIDE OF ME"

>tywin not number 1

Your tier-list is shit.

Openly opposed his One True King.

>Japan surrenders
>Americans nuke it twice anyway because they need to show off their power

wow clap clap clap revenge for pearl harbour 10/10

>Kings Landing surrenders
>Danny burns it anyway because she needs to show off her power

OMG FUCKING MONSTER INCEL QUEEN MAD QUEEN MURDERER TYRANT WHORE

Attached: 024DF40D-AF84-47F2-9105-40D4D67C3865.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

It'll be a step up for you at least, coming from Ayn Rand's heavy-handed and long-winded dreck.

>it made sense what dany did in episode 5 because she burned traitors and enemies, and remember that one line in season 1 where she said she'd burn cities? it was foreshadowed you're just dumb

Attached: DqIHdb9WkAEDgDD.jpg (682x900, 115K)

No one who gets murdered on the shitter can ever be in tier 1

You ever read this screen cap? Basically some sick fuck made a bunch of bots fight in Quake III for 4 years. When he entered the match they had all stopped fighting and just started at him.

Attached: 345643563.png (1316x3048, 2.41M)

Attached: GOT Yikes 08.jpg (800x534, 322K)

>Stannis
>not S+

shit list

Based

Do not submit to degeneracy kings

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Me in the middle

The new leaks say that he finds his hand, moves rubble to discover him and cersei's bodies

>I-I wanted her to kill everyone in the first place! They deserve it for throwing rocks at ned!

Can someone answer this

THE CITY IS CALLED "KING'S LANDING" BECAUSE IT'S WHERE THE KING LANDED!

Attached: 1553798540321.png (420x420, 235K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1176, 1.72M)

>japan surrenders

Attached: 1552857574320.png (446x435, 79K)

bUT IT'S ACTUALLY NOT............

DANY WILL LIVE AND KILL HER ENEMIES

1,000 YEAR REICH

>>Japan Surrenders
>>Americans nuke twice
Okay retard, Japan totally surrendered before hand

Attached: my-image.png (1020x174, 277K)

WOAH AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Their relationship is pure though

I think I'm going to be sick

>Japan surrenders
This is the state of Japanese education, where they've gone full memoryhole on their history and proclaim themselves to be the victim in it all.

Made a little thing, check it out if you want. Can’t believe the ride’s almost over...

youtube.com/watch?v=8MAMDCoTGok

Now we're talkin

what show?

That's why Sansa had that line about how they were going to feed them all, silly. And why they had to station so many outside the walls, because they all wouldn't fit inside. What, you thought that was just shitty battle tactics?

This better be good, or I will make a point to thumb it down for advertising.

Sounds like D&D, nothing but subverted expectations

Danny always intended to invade Westeros no matter who was on the throne, if there had been a good just king or queen ruling it wouldn’t have made a difference. He justified her invasion ipso post facto that Cersei was a tyrant and she wanted to ‘break the wheel’ and maybe she even convinced herself of that, but from the beginning what she always wanted was power for herself.

>Jon kills the night king
>"Ahh yes, this is truly where winter fell!"

Attached: 1554094310065s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS?

They don't have the balls to do this

You gotta love that whenever the fat man is googling himself, and he definitely does it a lot, whenever he comes across someone calling him American Tolkien he gets pissy and worked up knowing it's an insult

Attached: FinishTheBooksFatty.jpg (355x439, 16K)

T-thanks user

Nikolaj and Lena filmed scenes of them dead, it’s on her ig

i wish i could be a boomer like bobby b. seems so comfy

why is the text in my 4chin buttons pink?

>y-yeah, her killing the woman who poisoned her husband and her unborn child is a foreshadowing of her madness dude!
GoT is such a brainlet magnet

Japan's idea of surrender was "we get to keep everything we have and you leave, we cool?"

nah, just bran the builder waking from his warging

Since when does dragon fire blow apart brick walls meant to withstand sieges? Is there some sort of projectile mass blown out with the fire or something? This shit makes no sense, but I guess magic and stuff eh?

>t.girl

Where the fuvk were all these surviving troops though? Had food for Winter and Winter lasts years, they're notpreparing for a siege anyway, food doesn't need to last that long

>tfw normal distribution

Attached: GoT Tier List.png (1280x736, 1.32M)

Are they even going to mention Jon is the rightful in in the last episode?

you want to be cucked by your wife?

How did Jeff Goldblum’s personality even happen? It's a 10

And who's Jim Fell?

yes, of course, and she had power as soon as every lannister soldier dropped their weapons, the entire fleet was destroyed, the golden company destroyed, and every scorpion destroyed, any excuses like "she had to burn everyone to make them fear her or her rule wouldn't last" just doesn't make any sense and is only excusing awful writing, the current person on the throne blew up the fucking sept, they will absolutely accept anyone, even a targ woman, especially if she gave them mercy

renly would have died by the WW because he loves adventuring too much

are other people not getting this right now? pls no gaslight

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 12.11.09 AM.png (303x233, 23K)

in many ways, we are all bots

it really is, a game of bots

I like it

And it makes sense

Dabbids actually might have planned this out, it SEEMS rushed as fuck but on rewatching the signs are all there

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bmr8rl/the_mad_queen/

when reddit fans can show danys character better than D&D using their own clips

It is not just fire. I had that exact same question but remember that shit toppled the wall and it was ice magic to boot. It should have added ice but it seems to have tremendous kinetic impact.

wrong

Attached: definitive.png (1280x1054, 1.42M)

Nah, he probably loves it. There are plenty of other high fantasy authors out there who deserve that title and he probably loves that none of them will ever be read or noticed by the masses because of the shit stain his work will leave on the genre for decades to come.
>"...found her squatting in the grass..."

In the early seasons when they showed harrenhall it was clear that dragonfire just melts stone. D&D probably just thought it looked way cooler with explosions, the same way they had the wildfire cache cause a huge explosion without also burning King's Landing down, despite wildfire's only property being how hard it is to stop it burning, not that it explodes.

Kino lines this season?
>Theon, thank you. You're a good man.
>One handed fuck
>I'm the man who killed Jamie Lannister
>Sandor, thank you.

he cucked her more

THE TOWN OF OLDTOWN IS CALLED OLDTOWN BECAUSE IT'S THE OLDEST TOWN!

Attached: df.jpg (300x168, 6K)

This is a version of them made to sound retarded. True nonetheless,says most

Attached: 1557613881825.jpg (597x519, 18K)

nice work

tits or GTFO

How in the shit are they going to wrap this up in just one more episode?

It's not worth a thumb down. The editing was ok.
But it didn't tell me anything I already didn't know. No shit, Tyrion is going to betray Dany after she roasted innocent civilians. That is, if he even has the chance to. He might just get locked up for letting Jaime escape.

Nope, not according to the updated leak

spoiler alert: they aren't

Thanks frens

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

what in the absolute fuck did i just read

The wall was made of some kind of magic ice shit. So some magic undead dragon fire makes sense from a fantasy reasoning. But a dragon that only breathes fire taking out thick fortifications with 1 blast, effortlessly, and without any cost? This shit is fucking retarded; literally gaping mouth cape shit tier.

So they founded the city and called it Oldtown?

Attached: 1527474061681.jpg (640x480, 26K)

>this thread

Disgusting

Attached: 1366545969632.gif (410x525, 61K)

back in those days it was just "Town"

it's probably best if you don't know

Bobby B had so many bastard children they had to be systematically hunted down and murdered. Cersei was the queen cuckold of the show.

Attached: cxek6rw4wdhz.jpg (828x626, 38K)

It's a big episode.

The fire sword guy brought Stannis back to life

dany looks into the camera and Don't Stop Believin starts playing

Well that is some considerable impact. It took down Red Keep fortifications. Smashed the shit out of buildings.

Yes, and the man who founded it was called *reads notes* ...Adam the founder

Fuck it

>There was no build up in the show to justify her turn against the very common people she claims wanting to save.
The entire seasons is about how the people of Westeros don't see her as a savior. The people of Essos accepted her as a savior so it was never an issue for her. It's only in Westeros that the smallfolk hated her and didn't shower her with praise. She was delusional and thought everyone would accept her, when she realized that's not the case for the people in Westeros she fucking lost it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 12.17.37 AM.png (57x27, 7K)

2 hour special?

>it's cold up here for a southern girl..
>so keep your Queen warm

>The entire seasons is about how the people of Westeros don't see her as a savior.
Except Dorne accepted her, and she just crowned a new ruler of the Stormlands which everyone approved of. The writers turned her retarded and had her see a few northmen and wildlings toast Jon, who has spent his whole fucking life in the North, as a sign that ALL OF WESTEROS IS AGAINST MEEEE

My face when I heard that line

Attached: 294d78f18e4b7ef3f5a9478da504e5a3.gif (320x228, 730K)

>There was no build up in the show to justify her turn against the very common people she claims wanting to save.

it's very clearly explained what happened.

when a targaryan is born, the gods flip a coin. well the coin just landed and it landed on fucking mental.

H-hey guys what if, um, like Dany was cruel to you in a way where she wanted to keep you a virgin so before you left the house she always talked real dirty every fantasy to you that you fantasized and then was jerking you off while doing it as a way to keep you limp while you were out in case you ran into hot women?

Attached: sweat-pepe.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Dorne accepting you is a pretty good sign that the rest of Westeros won't lol.
>she just crowned a new ruler of the Stormlands which everyone approved of
What were the ~50 people in the dining hall at Winterfell going to do there, exactly? Shout down the woman with the dragons?

yes because a funny phrase written as a point about targs means it's literal fact and exactly 1/2 targs are crazy

Post your fanfic alterations

>Dany has both her dragons for The Bells
>Jaime gets into the red keep through the sea passage
>a moment later we see Euron get to that shore, coughing and spluttering as he looks at all the destroyed ballista on the walls and his destroyed fleet. He looks pissed and goes into the passage too
>we follow Jaime as he gets to Cersei, he tells her it’s over, the unsullied are at the doors to the red keep and her men have surrender. She has To order the bells rung and he’ll take her far away from here.
>She refuses and orders see Gregor to hold the savages at the entrance to the red keep. He marches off
>Jaime has years in his eyes as he tells Cersei how every bad thing he’s done has been for her. And how he has to commit one more sin for her now.
>he stabs her in the chest and cries as she dies in his arms
>Qyburn is freaking out, Jaime tells him that his best chance of living is if he gets those bells ringing, he agrees and runs off
>cut to the scene where the bells ring for surrender. Dany looks distraught that all the peasants clearly are terrified of her, but isn’t going nuts yet
>suddenly. We see where Euron went. He had a ballista on a rooftop like the one from the baggage train that Bronn used
>while the dragons are sat around during the surrender, Euron takes advantage of them staying still to kill Rhaegal with a neck shot
>suddenly, all the peasants cheer at one of the monsters being killed by their hero Euron
>we see Dany scream at rhaegal falling to it death, while bells and cheers roar
>she sees Euron, and rides over to him. He doesn’t even try and run. Just smiles and spreads his arms as he looks at her. She roasts him
>the peasants are scared again and start running, Dany roasts all the peasants like in the show
>Jon up to this point was leading the unarmed surrendered soldiers to a place outside the city, suddenly he hears the commotion and looks back at the city burning

Attached: A10B9A11-D10C-475C-90B3-EC0323AD2371.jpg (1200x676, 44K)

More like the gods re-flip the coin every season and it landed on heads 7 times out of 8 before finally tails on the 8th

>the city of dorne
irrelevant
>Stormlands ruled by someone that doesn't understand taxes or laws, only blacksmithing
they're doomed
dany's own stupid decisions are finally going to be punished rather than rewarded

STANNIS STANNIS

Except the Blackfish. Even he realized the Tully’s were retards.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.png (577x688, 369K)

NED IS UGLY LIKE YOUR STEP BROTHER, MILORD

Is anyone else slightly nettled that these helmet have foldable eye guard but not a single fucking soldier puts them down?

>please! stab me in the fucking face

Attached: 345634563457.png (800x450, 429K)

>GoT is such a brainlet magnet
I'd reckon the opposite, it's more likely reasonably intelligent people who refuse to believe that the show doesn't adhere to the strict logic that it used to, that characters don't act in character anymore. I browse the GoT reddit and its almost sad to see now. You get these posts that are pages in length, long in-depth arguments for why these characters are making these irrational decisions, why X doing Y isn't as it seems, but it's always exactly as it seems. Arya WAS parading around the streets of Braavos for no reason. Littlefinger DID decide to stay in Winterfell despite every red flag imaginable. Dany DID slaughter tens of thousands of innocents despite it making no sense logically, strategically, or even emotionally.

They believe these things because they assume these characters are people like you or I, that they adhere to an internal logic like people do because they genuinely felt that way for multiple seasons. If the most trustworthy person you had ever met had just been accused of stealing from someone's purse, you would say, "Of course they didn't do that, it makes no sense for them to do that!" You might even try to rationalize how this is just a mistake. What they fail to realize is that their trustworthy buddy Alex wasn't the one to steal, it was DABID. DABID stole. DABID stayed in Winterfell. DABID paraded around Braavos. DABID burned those innocents. There are no characters anymore, just DABID.

Attached: 1557928154045.jpg (321x348, 76K)

>Japan surrenders

stop spreading this meme

>pic related has two soldiers with the eye guards down
Good job user

Because the made Arya stop the NK. If Jon had done it, then Dany would have gone crazy with envy over Jon being the rightful heir and a war hero.
But the single decision of handing it over to Arya ruined both episode 3 and episode 5.

>dany's own stupid decisions are finally going to be punished rather than rewarded
The funniest thing is that I bet you Gendry is on the meme council and totally gets to remain a legit Baratheon despite the person who legitimized him being 1. crazy and 2. dead.

am i being baited
look behind tywin

I think that's just people talking shit and not an actual mechanic of their bloodline, user

>the surrendered soldiers are freaking out. Some are crying. One pisses himself. Some scream for their families and beg for mercy. Jon knows he can’t do anything to help them
>Grey Worm sees one of them trying to run away in fear, spears him in the back
>they all start trying to escape, and Jon’s northmen start butchering them. They can’t hear his cries for them to stop
>Jaime has dead Cersei in his arms as he watches Kings Landing burn under the mad queen. His shock is obvious
>he hugs Cersei tightly, resigned to his fate as the red keep collapses around them

>Except Dorne accepted her
Dorne's leader accepted her, probably because they realized it was the smartest political move for them. That doesn't reflect how the average Dornish person felt about her. The same way Jon was loyal to her, but the northern smallfolk feared her.

>she just crowned a new ruler of the Stormlands which everyone approved of.
The room was mostly filled with men from the North, possibly some from the Vale. Having Gendry appointed as the new lord of Storms End doesn't affect them as directly as the people who actually live in the Stormlands, so none of them have a vested interest in the decision either way.

>dany dies
>Jon doesn't want the throne and fucks off beyond the wall
>new round of wars kick off between Gendry and whoever else wants it

>the city of dorne
>irrelevant
If it was irrelevant they shouldn't have included the line from Varys that Dorne has pledged their support. It makes her look even more retarded that she thinks all of Westeros is against her when one of the largest kingdoms is told to be supporting her.

I just want Tyrion to be executed for treason just after convincing Jon to go after Dany and Jon's final battle being a 1v1 against Drogon before reaching Dany.

Sorry I meant in the recent seasons. I know their costume designer died or something but there are a couple hundred troops here just fucking keeping their head warm.

youtu.be/WroiPyBFays?t=125

Attached: 1556313972162.jpg (1024x566, 65K)

>That doesn't reflect how the average Dornish person felt about her.
What could the average smallfolk in Dorne fucking do when their lords and their armies pledge their support to her? Smallfolk hated Joffrey and Cersei and that didn't affect the main plot, same here.

As he should, for now. But it's going to cause a legitimacy problem down the line with all but certainty.

Do you think Roose rues the day he raped Ramsay's mother? Do you think it was beautiful? Do you think Bran was there?

Because Sandor has standards and didn't want his littler bird to go through some traumatic flashback or whatever

While Jorahs ghost watches in the corner

>the three block neighborhood of dorne
>the largest kingdoms in the realm

Attached: 1494375764507.jpg (669x696, 78K)

Most fucking up thing is burning to death is literally one of the most painful ways to die. Dany was roasting children and women left and right.

i'm taking a guess the lazy fucker's made them fixed like that so they can't fold down because it would take too much effort. they're also retarded and could've made them fixed downwards, but wanted to have the conflicted expression on the soldiers faces. all of them.

Japan surrendered but only after the second nuke happened and the higher ups stopped being on denial

Attached: 1E0253E7-9916-4213-A5AC-484B404DBF2F.png (1166x946, 978K)

>book roose uses the reward of legitimacy to keep ramsay from going too crazy
>show roose legitimizes ramsay and lone behold, is killed by him
why did they make show roose so stupid?

CAREFUL user

Attached: 1556057422468.jpg (734x766, 149K)

>viserys not in S
>Stannis not in S

Probably because they don't want their vision to be hindered in any way. It's the same reason so many NHL players dislike using a visor. Hell, if they used those caged helmets that college players use, they'd probably lose less teeth due to a slapshot to the mouth.

Tell me how RBMK Daenerys goes mad?

Ned please, I'm ever so fecund

Attached: ashcon.jpg (924x818, 160K)

kek is this real

I think Les Dabbidos were preparing us for this all along, the more I think about it

Even Jon putting Mance out of his misery (while burning) contrasts with Dany burning people alive

There's lots of little hints along the way but they just got swamped in the amount of material

david and dan some goofy ass niggas

What was rhe night king even trying to achive and why did they all of a sudden a mass an undead army and attack after all those years?

>TFW you cannot protect her from D&D and that faggot jon snow. my waifu ;_;

Attached: danysad.jpg (706x576, 24K)

Sam has Jon Snow and Gilly, and his mother and brother seems to like him at least. The Hound had a murderous brother who left him orphaned and mutilated and the last companion he had was a goblin Sancho Panza who left him to die. Of course I wont show love to some who already has some.

Ok but who are the jews in this show?

>the wildlings went back north of the wall because it’s “home”

I thought the whole point was they wanted to be able to farm for themselves instead of raiding to survive?

The whole point is Dany knew they hated her. That's what drove her crazy. Even if they were completely powerless, they still had power over her because of Dany's messiah complex. Also, Joffrey and Cersei don't give a shit about what the smallfolk thought about them, Dany does which is the fundamental difference between them.

iron bank

Would he have been able to do it, had he lived? His guerilla style warfare probably wouldn’t have worked in a foreign land, you really need knowledge of turf to play that kinda game. One on one against an army, he’s fucked, his calvary based fighting style would fail to missles and spears (used like as a phalanx).
I’d say he wins a few initial battles, makes some daring raids, but loses in the end.

>Japan surrenders
Bad meme.

Even then, dropping the nukes were a flagrant show of force and among the greatest atrocities of man.

The merchant cities unironically

That's too easy to be them

*takes a deep breath
>Tyrion digs in the rubble and uncovers his siblings; Jamie is dead, crushed by the falling debris, but he managed to save his sister, just barely; she survives just long enough to have her child
>the survivors of the burning Kings Landing are split between the slaves/savages that are still siding with crazy dany and everyone else (Jon and the good guys + peasants); it is clear the crazy bitch won't have any friends that aren't part of her slave/savage raiding army now
>more armies show up from various teleporters around the land; they see the devastation and slave/savage army that the crazy dragon queen is leading; she wants all their leaders to come to the throne and swear loyalty to her; none of them want any part of it and another fight seems likely to happen
>Jon, with the help of Aria and Bronn, seeks to end this all before more pointless bloodshed happens; Aria and Bronn kill the dragon while Jon kills his auntie
>as the last dragon dies, so does Jon (kept alive by dragon magic)
>Gendry and Aria rule the South
>Sansa the North
>Tyrion and the baby rule castlery rock
>Davos gets Dragon Stone
>Bronn gets the Reach
THE END
*gaping mouth clap clap clap

listen, we're trying to end everything off here with a nice little bow, we can't have character motivations or the threat of yet another war get in the way of our bittersweet ending

you can lead a horse to water etc.

Hey at least it's not rape.

Attached: B672CB3F-87EC-441F-A834-1CB7A106268D.jpg (840x447, 73K)

The general consensus on Yea Forums is that he was a dumb jock the entire time. He had no greater ambitions than to bumrush everything and undead everyone out of spite. Targaryans are bitter fucks like that.

The fucking gooks were fighting like demons and we were losing men like crazy trying to untrench men with no fear of death. Plus we wanted to flex so we would not immediately go into a hot war with Russia. Overall it saved many more lives then were lost.

>die from climate change
hmmmmm

Deflower me, Ned. You know you want to. You don't have to marry any horrible shrewish trouts like your brother Brandon does.

Attached: zAshara.jpg (500x770, 114K)

>bronn

Is there a worse more r*ddit shit character than bronn? He shouldve fucked off long ago

I don't even understand how it's going to be "bittersweet", seeing as how for our main characters, things are still fucked, and the show has gone out of its way to tell you that normal people don't matter, only the lives of the nobles in front of you. This is gonna be just a pure bad ending.

I'd rather take a dick up the ass then burn to death.

edition.cnn.com/2019/05/15/entertainment/maisie-williams-game-of-thrones-mental-health-trnd/index.html

>While she has tried to move past what people have said online, Williams, 22, said she still thinks about comments that hurt her.
>"I still lie in bed at, like, 11 o'clock at night telling myself all the things I hate about myself," Williams said. "It's just really terrifying that you're ever going to slip back into it. That's still something that I'm really working on, because I think that's really hard. It's really hard to feel sad and not feel completely defeated by it."
>"Honestly, I want a normal life," she said. "I don't want any of this crazy, crazy world because it's not worth it."

APOLOGIZE

Attached: arya-stabbed.jpg (768x512, 98K)

>Even then, dropping the nukes were a flagrant show of force and among the greatest atrocities of man.
yeah I'm sure a full force ground invasion of Japan (ONE MILLION projected casualties) would be so much more humane than a couple of nukes. eat shit you fucking bleeding heart retard.

I turned off my vpn so I could reply that I saw it.

It's shit

just kidding but you probably don't need 1 minute 20 of the regular show at the start, probably cut that part down

He watched Bran fly around as a raven up there for thousands of years and one day said no more.

>wahh I'm a privilege rich cunt who gets everything she ever wants wahh

I'll trade

she's perfect bros

Bran will probably be an impartial ruler that ends up doing a lot of good for the normal people. Jon will go back to the one place he truly felt welcomed when he reestablishes the Night's Watch. Those two things alone would but Westeros in a better place than at the start of season 1.

>"It gets to a point where you're almost craving something negative, so you can just sit in a hole of sadness," Williams said.
think she ever came to /got/ post-s4 to bask in the quasimodo posts?

>My Dragon of Ice *cough* please, release the cold misty chills throughout my nostrils. Let me whiff the smell of The White Wolf
> *Jon stands over Daenerys, pulls down his trousers and crouches over her face
> "My Queen..."
>"Oh... thank you... Aegon...

It's ok bunny your career ends this sunday

Well, she is two years younger than me, star in the biggest TV show ever (lol), has millions of fans and rich as fuck.
But at least we agree about hating ourselves. So way to go Maisie.

Jon Snow was right, though. About everything. Nobility doesn't matter. None of the bullshit which propagated the central conflicts in GoT really matter. The Iron Throne shouldn't matter at all. What matters is life and the forces which protect it from the evil which threatens it. Whats bittersweet is that Jon Snow thought everything was more or less settled with the heroes that he thought he knew - but everythings going to crumble around him.

His family betrayed him, deceived him, used him for their own ends, manipulated him when it suited their liking.
His soldiers and allies betrayed him, cast aside their oaths, abandoned Winterfell, and turned into beasts in the skin of men when the opportunity to sin presented itself.
His lover betrayed him, trusting her future to fear and power instead of hope and love. The wheel is fear, and so she chose to become the wheel when the choice to break it was offered to her.

He will kill and curse all those he loved and knew, and then he will leave for the North to die there alone and unloved, reduced to a folktale legend by the surviving generation of the North. All of his hopes will be dashed. All of his battles will be in vain. All of his happiness will be spent.

It's over bros... the updated leaks point to this mess of a finale being real.

>turns out the whitefag Arya killed was just the Night PRINCE
>The actual Night King teleports to Kings Landing, and he is piss
>an ACTUAL final fight between the living and the dead ensues
>NK wins
>get subverted
honestly wouldnt put it past DnD

>Here’s what Nikolaj, the Kingslayer himself had to say about some popular Game of Thrones season eight theories.
>Jaime Lannister will kill his sister Cersei
>‘It makes sense though if you think about it. Next one.’

based Nikolaj

Attached: jaime-lannister-with-bronn-game-of-thrones.png (1440x1080, 274K)

The expectation is that Bran will rule, either directly or by proxy. Therefore, Dany will probably kill Bran because she sees him as a primary threat to her rule.

Thank you :) ill trim it tonight!

>7 seasons worth of being the second biggest 'antagonistic' power next to the white walkers
>Not even mentioned and just forgotten in season 8.
>The Iron Bank just kind of forgot about the debts owned to them by the Iron Throne

Attached: JACKAL_MARK_GATISS_01_079_FINAL-768x513.jpg (768x513, 53K)

Dany is 100% going to die.

its getting crazy

Attached: ss.png (1042x164, 495K)

seasons worth of being the second biggest 'antagonistic' power next to the white walkers
lol no

Yeah. Just accept it some things just end up badly.

>>The Iron Bank just kind of forgot about the debts owned to them by the Iron Throne
I forgot about that part. yikes.

She lives but she has to take the black

King's Landing is gone and House Lannister has no gold left in its mines. Who else are they going to hound for money? Winterfell?

Why didn't Daenerys sack the Iron Bank?

i don't get it

>hound for money
they'll keep killing rulers until they find someone that pays their debts

>imagine the damage dany would have inflicted with 3 dragons unleashed
Everything would be double fire

Attached: 1531761389124.jpg (172x190, 14K)

Remember how Cersei get another loan to hire the golden company?
Yeah, neither does Tycho Nestoris, representatives of the Iron Bank.

Attached: Dude debts lmao.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Never going to happen

They'll forgot about the debts

>what is the Field of Fire
and those were fully grown dragons, too

But that's the problem. There are no rulers left with money. Westeros as a civilization is completely collapsed.

She's probably already taking the black.

dont talk about my waifu like that you shitskin

Attached: 1557811762890.jpg (391x391, 90K)

>Hey we need more money
>Your kingdom already owes us a lot
>Yeah but we will win and pay back I promise
>Ok take money to get some expensive mercenaries with elephants
I hope the last scene of the series is the Iron Bank coming with the biggest army in history to confiscate all of Westeros

Don't need to pay men burned alive

>Westeros as a civilization is completely collapsed.
when? when king's landing got destroyed? there are several governments still in operation. and another about to be propped up. they'll find someone that will pay their money

you realize that the first episode of this show has her getting plowed by a sandnigger right bud

>Bran sits on the iron throne
>everything is peaceful and the people love him
>then the Iron Bank sends an army of 1 billion sellswords to sack all of Westeros so they can recoup their losses from all their bad investments
>everyone fucking dies and the iron jews win
Post yfw

DON'T TEASE ME user

Attached: hngh.gif (250x235, 259K)

Attached: B134E1A1-FA17-409F-B64B-F9E242D28D7A.jpg (500x507, 63K)

MOVE IT

I first became aware of it, Jon, when denied the physical act of love. Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

Attached: 1557768782439.jpg (700x467, 50K)

The only governments of significance left are Winterfell in the North and some island nation. No other government which still exists has any significant treasury to speak of. And Winterfell is currently trading in potatoes. This is assuming there will be still be something resembling the North left after Danny is done spamming dragonfire on the Starks and the houses of the North.

Its far more likely that they have to eat a gigantic loss. The destruction of King's Landing destroys a major trading partner, future investments, basically a lot of what the bank is vested in. The world isn't just King's Landing, but the Iron Bank will probably be so weakened by the complete wipe out of investments on Westeros that other competitors will be able to rise.

All evidence points to japan surrendering within the fortnight without the nukes.
>eat shit you fucking bleeding heart retard.
cute!

>Plus we wanted to flex so we would not immediately go into a hot war with Russia.
valid argument.

I see your television is doing all the thinking for you. Good goy

He wanted to stop the mad queen and Brynden Rivers.

Good plot but why would Jamie kill Cersei?

Attached: correctgottier.png (1437x917, 2.16M)

updated leaks?/ Got a link?

"i dont want to be his queen"
she was forced by her stupid brother. not her fault.
then she developed Stockholm syndrome. her only love in this show is Jon.

his entire character arc, the prophecy, idk.

I can
>Add a short scene before the attack, showing a tactical deployment of smoke to disrupt and blind the ballistas
>This makes it kinda earned, so it isn't such an obvious marysue asspull when she wrecks face
>Add a sequence where she attacks the Red Keep directly after the bells ring, and a bystander GIRL shoots Dany with a found crossbow after family is killed in the collateral damage
>Seeing an innocent GIRL trying to kill her is the tipping point where she goes crazy, and starts to perceive all the people as her enemy
>Add a close-up shot of Dany during the razing
>Her eyes are closed, tears streaming down her face. She isn't watching anything anymore, she just keeps screaming "dracarys" and Drogon keeps responding

Literally only 10, maybe 15 minutes of decent writing, to make this mary-sue-heel-turn seem logical

Does anyone else get freaked out by pages with auto-playing videos, and instantly close the tab?

Cersei got a second loan, because she managed to retrieve gold from Highgarden. Yes, despite Dany's assault. I don't remember how exactly, but I think they sent the gold ahead of Jaime. While Jaime and his men were trailing behind.

In any case, because she had the gold to pay back the bank, they decided to trust her with another loan.

It was called Newtown back then..

Attached: pepe t.jpg (225x227, 9K)

the same way the mongols conquered europe.