Whats Yea Forumss opinion of these two

Whats Yea Forumss opinion of these two

Attached: Rhett-and-Link-Good-Mythical-Morning.jpg (1140x700, 92K)

comfy normie shit and a guilty pleasure. also stevie is hot

Attached: file.jpg (1600x1600, 433K)

lets talk about that

I like how I can tell someone is an e-celeb just by looking at their face nowadays

Normies love them

Link let’s me fuck his wife but with the condition that he watches. It’s usually dark so I forget he’s there but occasionally he lets out a loud breath. Very unsettling.

Fpbp

I watch their earlier seasons of the main and post-show from time to time. Nowadays they act and look like any other e-celeb,appealing to zoomers with the attention span of goldfishes.

I watch them on my Nintendo Switch in my Mancave.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190516-000842_Samsung Internet.jpg (1374x982, 493K)

Don't they both have kids already?

Haven't watched them in years but when it comes to ecelebs you can do much worse.

Absolutely hate these basedboys

Reddit

I like the videos where they recreate fast food to be expensive but otherwise I'm not that interested in them. They're harmless.

The older seasons have some really good content. Them being older middle aged men, family friendly, dressing like teenagers, and acting goofy as fuck looked and sounded cringy from the outside, theyre pretty entertaining

I want to fuck Stevie, let’s talk about that.

I want josh as my personal cook.

Like 3 kids each

They definitely can chill out on it.

I got a vasectomy after we had 2, now I can bareback my wife whenever I feel like it.

They're both in their 40s and have kids, good on them for preventing retard babies by not having more kids at like 50

Dead eyes. No soul. Wish they'd get murdered ASAP.

The lesbian blonde girl is hot.

Basedboi (x2)

>asking about E Celebs
>on Yea Forums.

Okay retard.

Yes. You worded it perfect

kys

Lol I'm choosing to believe this

Soi & Soi-er

The onions meme ruined them for me.