Mad King has been mad for years before ordering to burn them all

>Mad King has been mad for years before ordering to burn them all
>daughter actually burns innocent women and children on a whim according to Dabid

Brabo Dabid. You did it. You singlehandedly turned GoT into the biggest FU to feminists, after luring them in with the hope of Daenerys righting the wrongs of her daddy.

Attached: 1557302277838.jpg (868x870, 108K)

I dont think people are pissed because she turned, I think people are pissed because it happened with no buildup at all.

There was plenty of buildup, you seauyfaggots just ignored it because YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

Attached: game-of-thrones-daenerys-targaryen-the-bells.jpg (800x450, 89K)

I remember the night Joan Harris fucked some pig to get made partner at SCDP and Yea Forums wasn’t half as full of edgelords shouting about “feminism btfo” as they are now

Because women didn't name their daughters after Joan "The Udders" Harris.

What the fuck are you even talking about nerd

I'll translate. He said:
>I'm an oldfag and I'll be here long after the rest of you have moved on and got girlfriends

But Mad Men had nowhere near as many viewers either. Less viewers, less 'edgelords'.

We can't all be feminists like you, sorry. The world is waking up. We're not living in the stupid ages anymore.

Let’s rephrase then, believable buildup. Don’t be an apologist for shit writing, this would be fine if they had extended her arc of madness and given her more reason to associate blame on the people of king’s landing than “she wants to make it personal” against Cersei AFTER peaceful surrender.

Just to speculate on something that could be better, I would think Cersei would do her best to taint the public image of Danaerys and Targaryans in general. Maybe Missandei is turned over to the masses for punishment portrayed as a foreign invader and is raped and killed. Maybe during Cersei’s execution after capturing the city the populace gets seems to sympathize with Cersei and it’s a public outcry. Small outbreaks of violence happen from the citizenry in protest and Greyworm is killed in an ambush, mirroring Barristan’s death at the hands of the masters. Dany’s thinking that the people of Westeros are her enemy that she has to control starts to seem more understandable as a motivation. Then she begins to use more and more brutal and public forms of punishment and retribution leading to her ultimate turn.

Anything would be better than this nonsensical schizophrenic retardation.

Have sex

You dumb brainwashed feminist CUNT.
Dany was ALWAYS evil. ALWAYS. Her white savior act was just that: an ACT. In fact she was such a good actor she tricked you and countless other yaaaasing retards just like you.
Stay toastie roastie ;)

Agreed. This season should have been 10 episodes of Night King invasion in the North. Season 9 should be 10 episodes of Dany's descent into sheer madness. The end.

He's talking about the culture that you lack and don't understand.

So when Dany is dead and Jon doesn't wanna be king and Bran doesn't wanna be king because he is the three eyed raven, will Gendry Baratheon be king?

>Yea Forums
>culture

Attached: 1469903825838.jpg (1101x1015, 757K)

>mad men
>culture

Attached: 86tafcn2uov21.jpg (1261x2048, 313K)

It existed, but went extinct sometime between 2008 and 2011.

>one throw away line about "fire and blood" six seasons ago
>plenty of buildup

>when my dragons are grown, we will lay waste to armies and burn cities to the ground

They had 6 episodes to clean up a mess of a script that has been wandering like a blind retard that got geezed by a zee of meth-- I think they're doing a pretty good job to kill off most of the characters-- and to set up others to be killed-- and set up the Red haired bitch as the last man standing.

>believable
There are dragons in this. Stop insisting on your dignity, you have none.

Im here Daniel. Im ready. Im going to smear my Cock over blackish streaks on your face, slowly entering mouth. Beware darling Daniel, A Skullfuck is incoming

this. even if they had just gone for a full season of 10 episodes instead of the 6 we're getting, it would have been much better. episode 3 in particular really trivialized the WW threat.

>“she wants to make it personal” against Cersei AFTER peaceful surrender
Dany came to them, a few days prior with terms of surrender. And Cersei executed a hostage who Dany held as a dear companion as her answer to that offer of surrender. This was just a few days after she had Euron kill one of her dragons. Which all happened after Cersei had promised to fight with them in the war against the dead and didn't.