Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with...

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

Attached: 1557935792627.jpg (1200x680, 103K)

please stop with this shitty thread every day

Is GOT considered fantasy? It just seems medieval with dragons

this thread is posted so fucking much, it gets 8 replies then dies,
Are tolkeinfags this upset that their childrens story got BTFO?

Attached: 1557419740641.jpg (711x633, 35K)

FINISH THE FUCKING BOOKS YOU FAT FUCK AHHHHHHHHH

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Mr. Simpson whom, as much as I razz him, I do admire. The Seed and Feed had a very medieval philosophy: that if the owner was a good man, the shop would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Chuck can say that Sneed became owner and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Chuck doesn’t ask the question: What was Sneed’s tax policy? Did he maintain a stock of gummy bears? What did he do in times of high PH soil? And what about all these tomaccos? By the end of the episode, Simpsons farm is gone but all of the Tomaccos aren’t gone – they’re in bushels across Springfield. Did Homer pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby tomaccos, in their little tomacco bushels?

women are whores

Attached: 1557908429721.webm (720x1280, 1.87M)

Time to get all the meme lines out of the way
Sunset found her
Her cunt became the world
Fat pink mast
Men call me Darkstar and I am of the night
Groaned like a fat man straining to shit

and i love them for it tbqh

>tfw no whore gf

>hurr whats his tax policy
>LOTR btfo!!!
Are GOT fags really this retarded

at least Tolkien finished his books

What's the crazy blonde chick's tax policy? I've never watched Game of Thrones.

Yes but that was blatant frogposter bait and you took it

Cool.
now finish the books

>At least tolkiens story was so easy to write compared to asoiaf xd haha who cares about good plot

Shut up

So how bout them Giants?

Attached: grrm.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

all men must quibble

>I will, however, say for the record — no, THE WINDS OF WINTER and A DREAM OF SPRING are not finished. DREAM is not even begun; I am not going to start writing volume seven until I finish volume six

>It seems absurd to me that I need to state this. The world is round, the Earth revolves around the sun, water is wet… do I need to say that too? It boggles me that anyone would believe this story, even for an instant. It makes not a whit of sense. Why would I sit for years on completed novels? Why would my publishers — not just here in the US, but all around the world — ever consent to this? They make millions and millions of dollars every time a new Ice & Fire book comes out, as do I. Delaying makes no sense. Why would HBO want the books delayed? The books help create interest in the show, just as the show creates interest in the books.

>So… no, the books are not done. HBO did not ask me to delay them. Nor did David & Dan. There is no “deal” to hold back on the books. I assure you, HBO and David & Dan would both have been thrilled and delighted if THE WINDS OF WINTER had been delivered and published four or five years ago… and NO ONE would have been more delighted than me.

>I have said it before: don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Attached: gurm.jpg (1784x1380, 1.05M)

Used to be medieval with dragons, but D&D switched it to a lame Disney fantasy.

Ruling is hard, but that doesn't make it impossible, and history has examples of good rulers. Most people want to be uplifted, it's only the jaded assholes of the world who want to live in some fantasy world where assholes get to do whatever they want but things still work like a society with rules and regulations.

How many times has this thread been posted?

George has a lot of free time

Yup. And men are dogs smellng assholes.
Get used to life.

and you are mad because no whore do shit like this for you.

Not even remotely in the same ballpark as Tolkien. He's a lot more comparable to JK Rowling and maybe some writers for video game plot lines or like Todd McFarlane maybe. People like that. It's hilarious he thinks he's a peer for Tolkien to have "quibbles" with.

lol he's clearly lying
screencap this

He does kinda come off as trying too hard.
>"You fucking retards of course I'm not done"

i bet he gets his hookers to wear his train conductor hat while he fucks them in the ass

ok so uh what was literally anyone's tax policy in GoT?

What is le manipulation lady Sansa's tax policy?
What is le mad queen's tax policy?
What is le short king of the north's tax policy?
What is le evil queen cersei's tax policy?
What is le dark assassin arya's tax policy?
What about le mad pirate euron?
Or le hunk bastard gendry?
Or le stronk little lady of bear island?

Don't need taxes if everyone is burned to ashes.

Or maybe he's just sick and tired of this retarded reddit conspiracy idiots are spreading around as true?

>Men call me Darkstar and I am of the night

Implying that isn't based

Attached: 1369194818214.png (350x267, 204K)