Fucking great movie

Fucking great movie

Attached: MV5BZjdkOTU3MDktN2IxOS00OGEyLWFmMjktY2FiMmZkNWIyODZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg (2430x3600, 3.51M)

Step aside...true hard-SF coming through.

Attached: 1480098451519.jpg (618x412, 166K)

Based. Has the best all around VFX I've ever seen in a movie and it's Matthew McConaughey's best performance. Also that score is damn near perfect.

What happens again? They find Matt Damon and then Mcchauney ends up in a black hole or something?

the overuse of exposition was insulting and the whore that plays his daughter gets on my nerves. matt was good as usual though.

Something something love. Time travel universal force

10/10 kino.

Saw it in theaters and many times since. Why can't other movies even compete?

Sci-Pop

the love part isn't working for me

with all that asbergers tell don’t show dialogue and love is science bs? LeL, I humbly disagree good sir
MURPH!!

>Mountains
>No Time For Caution

Attached: 1550548401137.jpg (823x767, 80K)

was it ever explained why he cared so much about his daughter but never gave a steaming turd about his son

Because he would grow up to be an Affleck

Something about having a daughter makes a man really think logically

Attached: 1555098174456.png (400x400, 281K)

True

>hey guys every hour we spend down there will be seven years
>hey guys the signal from there is weird and elongated, and they’ve been broadcasting it for seven years
>hey guys this planet is 100% covered in water and next to a supermassive black hole
>Hey TARS see any problems? No? Alright let’s land!
Also the planets were boring and the original scripted third act was more compelling

Why did future humans find such awful planets to colonize? I mean come on, one of them is next to a black hole.

>blunk. blunk. blunk. blunk.

Retards, retards everywhere

Based

His son sent him updates of everything he did while his daughter ignored him. His son also let him go without resistance where as the daughter fought with him.

Wasn't it the same black hole?

>original scripted third act was more compelling
What was it?

"Interstellar" is about a guy hiding behind a bookcase in his daughter's bedroom for damn near forever, watching her dress, undress, sleep, touch herself, read... and then finally he decides to leave her a cryptic message in some ripples of dust.

Attached: wcbwtfloyvbl21qgdusj.jpg (636x477, 43K)

I saw this movie three times just to get the cinematic experience of the ship going through the worm hole. The sound, the vibrations from the bass in the theater, the visuals, fucking hell....what an experience.

One of my biggest regrets in life is not seeing this in IMAX.

I'm still mad to this day that Big Hero 6 beat this at the box office. Big Hero 6 was garbage compared to this

>"Interstellar" is about a guy hiding behind a bookcase in his daughter's bedroom for damn near forever, watching her dress, undress, sleep, touch herself, read... and then finally he decides to leave her a cryptic message in some ripples of dust.

Sure thats not a BRAZZERS production?

the one thing I don't like is that everything is lit as if there is a sun and not a black hole

he dies and ends up reincarnated in a different timeline as Tars

So basically there seems to be a paradox. The plan B was a success. It created a race of super high IQ humans who eventually figured out how to get into the higher dimensions. BUT. the original people on earth did in fact die. But they there saved in another time line. really makes you tink.

Black holes are really bright because of all the friction caused by stuff getting violently torn apart around them

everything was wonderful except for the uh, story and the dialogue

Chris really needs someone to hold his hand through the writing process

so you saw it three times but didn't think to make one of those times IMAX?

Chinese robots instead of Hugh Mann.

Attached: 14684526.jpg (1186x668, 74K)

It's amazing how having a little human touch even if corny triggers so many people.

Nolan should've just left "they" be a mystery like Kubrick did with the monoliths.

cooper in theory had access to all possible timelines via the tesseract device. that's why he was so upset and in a rush to save his daughter. he possibly saw the termination of multiple timelines. including his own. the humans that created the tesseract did it as a show of gratitude for their ancestors that saved them via plan B. This movie is deep as fuck when you really think about it. It deals with multiple time lines.