The best sitcom of all time comes to an end

While GOT fans whine about eight years tossed into the trash me and all Big Bang Theory master race watchers laugh in delight at 12 years of masterpiece finally concluding in a satisfying fashion.
So Yea Forums how does it feel to know you’ll never be as happy as a Big Bang theory fan, spew your hate it fuels my soul.
And to the fans, what were your favorite moments, arcs, episode characters and how do you feel at the end of this magnificent 12 year journey?

Attached: DD10D88F-2772-4617-A518-4D67F65EFF7E.jpg (720x720, 106K)

pachinko!

This show is so bad. Why post this shit

Should've said "Byezinga!"

did he finally have sex

This show is dumb people show even by normie standards.

Tv shows for idjits

German East Africa

>best
are you high?

How is that atrocity still running? Do people still pretend they are smart because they watch it?

Name one show that triggers Yea Forums more than big bang theory.

I'll wait.

Yes and it was beautiful

>seinfeld - 9 series
>friends - 10 series
>Frasier - 11 series

damn, it lasted longer than all those.

Laugh at the non-believers
Why so angry babies? Is it because your favorite tv shows lived and died while TBBT was still on the air? Did your gritty drama not even last a decade? Was the ending rushed and disappointing?
Whine all you want boys, 12 years of pure delight is what I have, what do you have? Nothing

They took the bait

my normie friends are legit broken up over it

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Obongo

My favorite tv show is The Simpsons

Don’t be sad it’s over, be happy it happened, and it was great while it did

Not as good as TBBT but it is a successful piece of media

>Likes the simpsons
>trying to criticize The Bag Bong Terry

That’s worse than being a BAZINGA fan

This trash lasted for 12 years? I didn't realize there were that many mentally deficients alive to keep this retard bait afloat for so long.

Engage in sexual intercourse.
That means coitus by the way.
BIRMINGHAM

Attached: E216386C-C179-45F2-AEB7-A69086BFDBAC.jpg (530x644, 183K)

Haha you're a midget with nothing to offer.

>people are actually replying to this pathetic bait

>The best sitcom
>laugh-track at the end of every "joke"

yeah..

take a seat

>that episode where Sheldon and Leonard get in an argument over the relationship between race and IQ

b-but muh prestige tv

Attached: unknown (1).png (633x758, 16K)

So are you now brother.

Never saw an episode of Big Bang, never will. I saw enough from the ads and trailers to spot the simpering "bazinga" homo, and the cocksucking faggot irritated me enough where I have no desire to watch that fairy mince about like a lisping sissy buttfucker. Not that I have anything against perverted shit-gargling sodomites: Hey, if you want to slurp the fecal-jizz cocktail out of your boyfriend's coal chute after serving him up as a party favor for a dozen Hep C and HIV infected fruit flies, knock yourself out, just do it behind closed doors and die quietly of some weird infection in private. If some limp-wrist fop wants to be a jizz ninja, chug all the cum you want and let every Nancy boi plug your dirt pipe, but STAY THE FUCK OFF MY TV.