What is the scariest movie you have ever seen

Attached: alone.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking for here?
>nice trips

Keep looking, when you see it you will shit bricks

Attached: 5250E681-7D41-4D74-AEF6-96F14584FEBD.jpg (300x450, 18K)

Probably the exorcist. It's not about me sitting through it and jumping back in my chair and shit curing the experience. it's because fucking every since I seen that movie and combined with thinking god/devil may be real that movie and images always resurface when I think some sort of negative religious entity is around and that movie may be what really happens.

you have to watch it full screen

literally nothing

Guys, I'm too scared to watch it. Could you explain it to me?

A straight white male appears.

it'a a dumb meme video where the screen goes black and you're supposed to see yourself in the reflection of the black screen but the video doesn't take into account matte screens or non-phone posters.

You need to quit a little bitch and grow a pair

Scared by movies two times that scared me all the way was Alien and its one of my favourite movies because of it. Horror shit doesn't usually work but I went all in on that shit. Great suspense and tension.

The second time was Mullholland Drive and that's because I was watching it at like 2AM with headphones on in the dark. When it appeared the bass ramped up so loud combined with its entrance and his collapse fucking hell I felt all the blood in my body rush to my feet and my stomach feel like it fell 10 feet below that. Entire body felt tingled

youtube.com/watch?v=UozhOo0Dt4o

Such a brilliant scene.

whats the reason for this thing to exist in the first place?? a walk way so you dont have to climb the mountain?? seems like a dumb thing to build

>he has never been to a cursed area
Bro, consider yourself lucky

It's just G.G. Allin eating a turd while cramming a microphone up his ass.

Ghosts and curses are definitely real.

>he also doesn't see it
Dude, it's OK if you aren't spiritually tuned in

post the sewer grate one

Movies only scared me when I was a kid. As an adult I found that reality and living life day to day is far more frightening than anything in film.

>webm era
>no updated screamers
>just this zoomer "you are the horror lmao so deep xD" cringefest

Attached: 15565068653.png (411x376, 27K)

If ghosts are real are you even aware how many of them would exist? How many people died in the history of mankind so far? Just from WW2 alone there should be tens of millions of raging ghosts everywhere, and that's just one point in time. How many people died in your region if you look thousand years before till now.

Ghosts are a meme

Which is why Synecdoche New York is such a terrifying film.

I've watched this like 5 times now and I don't get what I am supposed to be seeing. I even watched it full screen and everything. I am on a chrome book though. Does that matter?

You don't see it either, I take it. This one is easier

Attached: hallway_2.webm (854x480, 1.27M)

Ghosts. Heaven. Hell. It's all real.

Not to mention why are ghosts always human from the modern era. Where are all the dinosaur ghosts and animal ghosts...
I am open the idea that ghosts exist and that maybe it's only a temporary phase for the majority of people which is why the old ones are mainly gone.

You can't even upload webms with sound on this board

If I were a rich billionaire that didn't have to work, I'd hang out in places like this just to scare the kids.

oh fuck

A meme answer perhaps but Jaws has forever left me anxious of the ocean

Most recently, I rewatch 28 days later and the idea of fast infected scares the fuck out of me to the point where I've have nightmares about such a scenario

All animals are innocent, as such they can pass on without needing to linger. Humans are different.

Try this one on for size

Attached: below.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

I really like horror movie but the only one that legitimately scared me was The Wailing. I thought it would be a cool foreign movie to watch on a friday night but my brother and I were instinctively clutching our sofa pillows midway trough it.
This fucking thing was so intense.

didn't stop people making gif screamers on Yea Forums a decade ago

>You can't even upload webms with sound on this board

This board gets treated the worst by modern management.

Yea no... nature docs have shown us animals are just as capable as men for cognizant malevolence and complex emotions.