/got/

80000 dead babies edition

old thread

Attached: 1557735049463.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6IUvY2eJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=L9SIS6wBxpI
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
youtube.com/watch?v=vomq7hPTVng
youtube.com/watch?v=DU7pgAyNurA
webm.red/2eQJ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pJFGmhggs0o
youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4
youtu.be/oEuGWEaxbcg
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wXGBZ1s5k9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ser Rendar.

Attached: Dash-Rendar-N64.png (447x276, 19K)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD

>when you burn your enemies they win

Attached: 1527678986486.png (732x772, 34K)

First for Stannis

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

DANY!

Attached: punished dany.webm (1600x900, 1.48M)

Will there be a Black GOT remake, like the coming Black James Bond, the Black Spiderman, etc? Will it just be one big Wakanda circle-jerk for Black Nationalists?

Crusader Kings II, GoT mod

Attached: 20190515170735_1.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

When you burn random peasants you have no one to drive your national economy

Would you?

Attached: derp3.jpg (1920x1080, 678K)

Dany did nothing wrong and s*ns* is a bitch

N+A=J?
Maybe
N+A=10kids
Definitely

Attached: Ashara_Dayne_by_BellaBergolts.jpg (811x985, 106K)

Attached: 1552516085635.png (580x548, 293K)

Let’s hope the seething virgins from the last thread don’t fuck up this thread as well with their incel rage

The music when the NK is walking towards Bran is...
K I N O
I
N
O

He should be the leader of the seven kingdoms lads...

Attached: 1553838707372.jpg (450x432, 49K)

Such failure. Typical Stannis move.

D U D E W E E D L M A O
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

This thread and Ned's seed is claimed for house Dayne

Attached: 1557860451895.jpg (811x986, 67K)

Goblins? Not a single one

youtube.com/watch?v=i6IUvY2eJzY
He fucking knew?

Attached: 1557944067026.jpg (600x315, 12K)

If she wants me to, yes

When King's Landing is in ashes, you have my permission to die!

nth for TDQR!

Attached: tdqr2.png (350x267, 204K)

W-which one is the real Ashara!?

Attached: 1557199607532.png (500x500, 433K)

I think reddit may be more your speed sodomite

Nobody fucking knew the writers didn't even know until they decided to do it a year ago.

calling it now

Attached: DE9vxOBXgAAs6CO.jpg (1200x673, 72K)

It's your birthday Ned. She hired a faceless (wo)man
But not to kill you
To give you a two Asharas threesome.

>No NO WAY FAG edit of Jon and Daenerys yet
The internet disappoints.

Why does me having sex make you so intimidated?

clean her bumhole? absolutely.

YAS SLAY QUEEN

He'll always be the first in my heart

the only things king landers do is fuck whores,get drunk and throw poop,how does that help the economy in a meaningful way?

>The absurd plot protection and ability to gain Eldritch power from rape from Ned
>The perfect physical form from Ashara
Their daughters would be more powerful than nuclear Dragons, Euron's crossbows and the night jobber easily

Attached: 1378416369704.png (472x624, 135K)

as always, N + A = J

Attached: sword in the morning.png (925x1108, 1.06M)

rank your favorite music from got

>rain of castamere instrumental
youtube.com/watch?v=L9SIS6wBxpI
>light of the seven
youtube.com/watch?v=pS-gbqbVd8c
>dragonstone theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vomq7hPTVng

Attached: apu yeah yo gif.gif (354x286, 53K)

>What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it.

Attached: Maester_Aemon.png (461x354, 161K)

Dany was always based, my guys

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E02.1080p.WEB.H264-MEMENTO_snapshot_00.21.45.387_[2019.04.22_12.01.46].jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Will you fucking niggers stop behaving like shitposting animals for fucks sake
I know this is a general and shitposting's unavoidable but at least make it funny.

Where'd this faceless man get ashara's face from. And are you sure this assassin was originally a woman?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 4.45.43 PM.png (1028x1142, 1.05M)

If youre so againstbthe board culture why are you even here

Attached: 1549145541763.jpg (805x638, 47K)

Danny's official theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=DU7pgAyNurA

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 961K)

Why do you envy me for having sex?

Winterfell theme.
Even as jaded as I've become I'll always have a thing for House Stark.

Reminder that american normies will try to justify pic related but at the same time get horrified by a fictional version of it.

Attached: war crime.jpg (1196x801, 342K)

Arryn theme >>>>>>>>>

Based and reichpilled

webm.red/2eQJ.webm

Attached: 1557771661605.jpg (3424x1914, 1.11M)

episode 5 was 5/10 at best, only mad dany parts were good, otherwise a terrible episode with a bunch of unnecessary shit slapped together like always

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

Me having sex is against board culture? What?

Stannis' music in general was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=pJFGmhggs0o

Attached: StannisHappy.jpg (640x640, 41K)

is she the most beautiful woman in modern Westerosi history? Cerseicucks need not apply

>can tame dire wolves
>can probably tame dragons due to targ genes
>white dornish
>everyone is good looking
>has the coolest sword in all Planetos
Is Dayne the most based house?

Attached: image.png (400x480, 25K)

>YAAS SLAY QUEEN, kill that genocidal nazi Arya my girl
>one week later
>Oh my god! This was so cruel, why did she do that? D&D just did it for shock value! Another rined character
Calling it now

Fuck off /pol

I-i-im sorry senpai

Look, I don't sweat the logistics.
If you doubt she has a vagina Ned just strip her

If only Kircheis were here

Yes? I thought this was already established

DO IT AGAIN BURNER DANY

shit wrong thread

Attached: 1557945266450.jpg (960x720, 263K)

LADS CLASSIC WOW BETA IS NOW LIVE

Attached: 1477952524858.png (750x750, 166K)

Nobody on /pol/ has sex you Keanecel

>blacksmiths
>bakers
>merchants
>shopkeepers
>manual laborers
>inkeeps
>he really thinks a city can survive off only whoring and poopflinging

Absolutely /got/, house Dayne has always been based and wished us good fortune in the threads to come

Attached: 1557876383593.png (723x944, 570K)

when oh when will they ever learn

youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4

cersei was smoking in her younger, non-drinking years, i can't deny that

Attached: 1467297216233.jpg (1600x2319, 441K)

"DRUMS!"
youtu.be/oEuGWEaxbcg

With no threat of war and a weakened army, how can anyone be sure Jon can keep the Wildlings in line or the Northern Houses? No one established Tormund as some king of the Wildlings and Glover is still sitting pretty in his castle

quads of truth

The twist should have been that Ned DID commit adultery with Ashara but produced a different child, while Jon is R+L.

Honestly Ashara should have been alive during the books in order to help Jon's claim to the throne. It would have been a great way to force Jon to the throne by saying he has more support

it's a trade hub, crafts and what not, ships coming and going

not necessarily peasents though, those are probably in the country side

Ramin is kino

>tfw will never know the taste of emilia clarke’s feet
why live?

Honestly, the aesthetics of a dragonriding Arthur Dayne type knight are amazing.
I had one CK2 playthrough starting at the Dance of Dragons were my punishment for a few of the Usurper's kids was sentencing them to the kingsguard.
Resulted in some fun shit with dragon riding lord commanders.

Would you fuck your long-lost aunt if she looked like Dany?

But she is alive in the books and N+A=J is probably going to happen there too.

Did you just imply those refugees are rapists and murderers? Fucking disgusting they are scientists, engineers, doctors but all you see are wildling rapists.

>we never got a union between the most handsome house and the most attractive woman in the Seven Kingdoms
fucking Aerys

Attached: cersei dragon.jpg (564x706, 68K)

Don't underestimate the poop throwing industry, it's a growing business.

It was horrific, but at least the US didn't bomb Tokyo after Japan surrendered

It's closed isn't it? Probably didn't get since I haven't had an active sub since the first month of BFA. I'll stay here Dayne posting, Stannis posting and Euron posting. You based Stannisbro, have fun if you got in

Attached: 1557945101132.jpg (1692x1252, 109K)

without question

>long-lost
sure, I don't know her and she doesn't know me until the point we just met

Exactly like dany?
Yes desu

After the war, farmers and peasants from the surrounding area come to KL as refugees because their homes and farms have been destroyed by one army or another. Killing them en masse means you have no one to tend to your farms and shit after the war is done and winter is over

Modern Westerosi history yes, Ashara wins without contest.
Cersei and Lyanna are supposedly up there. Smirkfu is also top tier
Sansa's described as beautiful in the books, so is Dany. Myrcella looks a lot like her mom.

The night king theme is the best thing to come out of season 8

>long lost
>my age
>never even knew i had said aunt
>hot as fuck
>a bit crazy and genocidal
Absofuckinglutely, not only fuck her but marry her too and be king

Attached: 1557945917239.jpg (940x1022, 331K)

>Most handsome house
YOU TARG SHIT, NED IS THE MOST HANDSOME IN ALL THE LANDS, COME OUT TO THE TRIDENT AND SAY YOU'RE MORE HANDSOME THAN NED

Attached: Battle_of_the_Trident.jpg (500x547, 97K)

>c-cersei
>what the fuck is this

Attached: 1557753932916.jpg (480x480, 36K)

based

Attached: logh.jpg (869x669, 201K)

This season was shitty.
Hopefully next season will be better.

Absolutely not and everyone who disagrees is a filthy fucking degenerate who deserves death

>didn't get an invite
rip in pieces

Attached: 1333394266914.png (391x380, 40K)

>adultery
If Ned did fuck Ashara it was before he was even promised to Cat, much less married.
The only chance he had to fuck her was Harrenhal, which happened right before Rhaegar took Lyanna, and before Brandon and Rickard were killed.
Considering he was at the Vale when it happened, that means he went back there fairly quickly after Harrenhal.

i agree, it's a bad move both in terms of economy, politics, appearances and i guess morally

Hopefully

too good for this sinful earth

>Sansa's described as beautiful in the books
she's said to have inherited Catelyn's beauty, which makes me once again pissed that they cast an old hag to play Cat. very unbelievable that CIA and Brandon Stark would fight a duel to the death over that.

Don’t say this to me

Attached: 8358F2ED-464F-4F22-850E-7BE33FE64ACB.png (616x512, 377K)

Only good part of the whole season. When are we getting the full soundtrack anyway? It usually comes out before the last episode but it looks like it won't be this time.

based and truthpilled
i liked sandor and aryas last scene together too
and tyrion's last with jaime to an extent
but the rest of the episode was pretty awful

Loli Cersei was adorable.
Both her and Jaime were completely destroyed by the Targs and the rebellion.

stannis

Attached: 12080C5A-3154-45B9-84B1-4E9600580E42.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>If Ned did fuck her
his honour would not let him shame her with no marriage so no

i agree

Attached: 15568957605662.jpg (1024x1747, 287K)

D&D are contractually obligated to shit up the ending of Game of Thrones on purpose so The Winds of Winter will sell. Because otherwise no one would buy them.

Screencap this post.

RIP Cersei, you were the only one who cared about the kingdoms, you were the only one who acknowledged the dragon girl as the true threat to the realm, you were the queen Westeros needed but didn't deserve.

Attached: cersei.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Of course it was justified after what the Nips did to the Philippines, Korea, China, Vietnam, etc. The U.S. would have inflicted MUCH GREATER casualties if they committed to a full-scale invasion of Japan. There would have been MILLIONS of dead from this invasion. The Japs didn't surrender until it was CLEAR that they would face complete annihilation.

What is unacceptable is that the Japanese got away with War Crimes and Genocide. There was NO CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP. There was NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT of war crimes. The U.S. should absolutely never apologize to the Japanese. They were just Asian Nazi's, and still are deep down. If you ask any Chinese person what they thought of the firebombing of Japan and the nuclear detonations over two Japanese cities, they'll say that they deserved far worse: complete annihilation.

Euron

Attached: F521B61D-8C67-4D59-AAAB-DDB9F0C483C0.jpg (600x800, 77K)

pre-Robert's Rebellion Ned isn't the complete honor autist that we see in the books, he's made that way because he has to take on the responsibilities that would have been Brandon's.

Holy shit trips confirm
Screencapped and based

>his honour would let him
Ned was a young man, hormones raging, and Ashara was forward and likely fancied him too.
Ned's "honour" isn't infallible"
Nobody was getting cheated on
It was a wonderful spring promising a long summer
The point is that not even Ned's honour was enough to avoid falling into such a sweet love dream. Besides, knowing Ned, had shit not hit the fan, he'd have married her.
Assuming any sex was had of course.

Game of thrones is only one show that was ruined for every kind of fans? Normies hate it now, sjwfags hate it now, you'all hate it, etc.

>Cersei Stark, Lady of Winterfell
>Jaime is trapped in KL as a KG so he can’t cuck Ned
>five kids all cute like Cersei and based like Eddie

So how do you explain that last 5 seasons?

It’s a travesty that the Japanese and German people’s were allowed to survive at all.

Remember when we used to believe this

this but for jews and americans

This, Harwin says as much to Arya in the books. It's not exactly shameful to have sex with an unpledged woman when you yourself aren't betrothed to anyone and not even an adult yet.

>i've bulked
>eaten things you people wouldn't believe
>chickens on fire at Kenny Rogers Roasters, with all the sides

I like the setting and the early seasons enough not to care that much. The show’s been shit for a while so I’m not frothing at the mouth over the direction it’s taken

>i liked sandor and aryas last scene together too
.are no sense though. They came all that way, all that time, Arya's already been getting revenge for her family or Syrio for a while now, and both knew there was a battle involving a dragon and only now does Arya process that she might die or revenge isn't worth it? And there wasn't a guarantee Cersei would die either

>Ned's honor vs Ashara's heat
I don't know there user, this might be more than the young wolf can handle, he was autistically shy around her

Attached: 1557858945330.png (776x883, 409K)

>114849488
WHY THE FUCK IS POL ALLOWED TO SPEW HATRED OUTSIDE OF THEIR BOARD

Fookin watermark

gods i was strong then

The Japs were animals, even to themselves. These kind of people should be genocided.

I’m rock hard where’s the guy who promised us a fic

*Made

>Cersei's 6000 iq makes her immediately figure out that Jon is Rhaegar's kid and she raises him as her own trueborn son with love and care
wtf I hate Aerys now

>ywn wingman for shy young Ned and get his waifu to dance with him

It's an abstract kind of feel.

Attached: MV5BMjA4Y2Q1ZmItMmVlNC00N2MzLWI4Y2UtNGY0YTk1ZTc0YzQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU1MzY4NzQ@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x888, 138K)

>tfw you're trying to remember your honor but the pretty girl with the purple eyes keeps staring at you and your Chad brother is egging you on
being Ned was hard bros

because /pol/ is based

i mean, look at Robb
pls remind me of saucing ashara's beauty in the books

>Cersei mouths off once at her usual cunt self
>Ned takes her aside and explains shit don't fly in the North, while polishing Ice.

Working a dayjob and doing Jaegerbombs

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The Westerosi Man's burden Khaleesi....
>I just call it as I see it: natural hierarchy...
*looks at camera*
>The darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to send them back across the narrow sea.
>And if we can't Then they shall dangle from the weirwood tree.
>My queen, we will have every coon in this continent dead or deported by the end of this war and may the old gods decapitate that sheboon Missandei if I'm right.
>goodbye Khaleesi.... and may the gods bless the Westerosi brotherhood...

They aged almost all the Starks 5-10 years. Catelyn is a hot GILF in the show, but only if you aren't a 300lb neckbeard grumbling about "m-muh wall" because you're sad the Olsen twins aren't 15 anymore

Why didn’t they have the unsullied guard bran since they just respawn infinitely?

americans and jews are much worse

Who could be behind this post..

Attached: ADL Eileen Hershenov.jpg (1080x729, 63K)

>his honour
Fuck honour. Graveyards are full of honorable men that died because they were too stupid to live.

>Eddard Stack being courted by Lady Ashara Dayne at the Harrenhal Tourney, 281 AC

Attached: Sword.Art.Online.full.1313393.jpg (600x838, 54K)

>Lady Stark, may I say goodbye to Bran
>Of course, sweetling. Here, I ordered a cloak from King’s Landing, the finest shadowcat fur. It will keep you warm on the Wall. Say your goodbyes, my boy
I HATE TROUTS SO MUCH

Why the fuck they picked such a ugly actor to young Ned
Doesn't even look like Sean Bean

>if you don't find every single woman attractive you must be neckbeard incel
I wonder how many times this post has been made.

and thats why neds ded

You’re just a loser with no friends that blames their problems on jewish people. You’ll die childless and alone and no one will remember you.

It's for your own betterment.

>they just respawn infinitely?
Fuckin this

>HURR DURR WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE
>HURR DURR JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING
Hmm

Ashara was tall (for a girl one assumes), long black hair, and had haunting purple eyes.
We don't know much beyond that. The biggest thing the books focus on is her eyes.
We do know she had a lot of suitors. Ned and Selmy that we know of conclusively. Brandon is speculated though might have just been he talked to her on Ned's behalf for that last dance.

>When you do things you have no reason to and all your advisors are strongly against, you don't look like a mad fool

Goddamn the Harrenhal Tourney sounds comfy as fuck

Attached: harrenhal.jpg (1200x797, 126K)

Why was he such a dick to Maester Cressen? Rereading ACOK and I'm remembering why I hated Stannis at first.

Attached: Joshua_Cairosstannisbaratheon.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>Cersei as lady of winterfell and married to Ned gets a loving, loyal husband who gives her lots of children and she gets to live out her motherhood dreams
>Ned isn't married to a trout and won't produce goblina kids. Plus his wife is far less likely to kill him and his best friend this way
We have one user working on kino Ashara on Ned rape fic we need one for wholesome Ned and Cersei.

Attached: 1557928683209.png (822x802, 680K)

go back

Was ashara dayne the most beautiful woman in all the kingdoms?

No one is forcing you to be here

Brandon was fucking that Barbrey lady, he didn’t like Ashara

If Ned did fuck Ashara how the fuck would he not fight left and right to marry her after

no all my problems are my own making, jews are still shit though

>Of course it was justified after what the Nips did to the Philippines, Korea, China, Vietnam, etc.

If the foreign policy of an absolute monarchy justifies incinerating its civilians, then I guess what Daenerys did was justified as well.

there must always be a targareyan at the wall

noh

I too feel sorry for them
They base their lives and identity around hating Jews lol
Snowballed from kinda meme and kind of having some insight on certain things but turned into a fucking malformed hindering lifestyle full of hatred and self indulgence.

>Under Harren's roof he ate and drank with the wolves, and many of their sworn swords besides., barrowdown men and moose and bears and mermen. The dragon prince sang a song so sad it made the wolf maid sniffle, but when her pup brother teased her for crying she poured wine over his head. A black brother spoke, asking the knights to join the Night's Watch. The storm lord drank down the knight of skulls and kisses in a wine-cup war. The crannogman saw a maid with laughing purple eyes dance with a white sword, a red snake, and the lord of griffins, and lastly with the quiet wolf... but only after the wild wolf spoke to her on behalf of a brother too shy to leave the bench.

That's a stupid question. Ned was the personification of duty.

Ser Jorah Raimont, everybody

Anyone not a Tully would give Jon some amount of love.
Tully's are unironically terrible fuckers to anyone not their blood, including their spouses. "Family, Duty, Honour" is no joke.
Cat hated Jon because he threatened the inheritance of her kids, it had nothing to do with Ned's infidelity. Also because he actually looked like a Northmen.
Lysa detested her husband but dotted on her son.

Who says he didn't?
Maybe thats why he got shipped off to the vale with bobby

>Goldshire

Based
S E E T H I N G

>Lady Ashara Dayne danced with a knight of the Kingsguard, Prince Oberyn Martell, and Lord Jon Connington. Brandon Stark convinced Ashara to dance with his shy brother, Eddard. According to Ser Barristan Selmy, Ashara was dishonored by a man at Harrenhal.

SSSLUT

strawmanning retarded things no one says. Also, those two things can be said and both be true, as the general belief is that Jews are dishonest, nepotistic, and more tribal, whereas whites have traditionally been more honor and individualism driven.

YOU are shit and if the mods were competent they would permanently ban you and forward your IP to law enforcement to background check your ass.

I would not let little maggots like you on a forum of mine.

na eet enz

Because Ned took one for the team and married a ginger fish woman to get Riverland armies to fight against Targ shits

Shoo shoo

>kind of having some insight on certain things
awfully antisemitic thing to say

>Barristan believes that Ashara was dishonored by someone at Harrenhal
IT MIGHT BE REAL WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK

Attached: pika.png (1354x784, 869K)

Sword of the Morning Jon is heaps better than Targshit Jon

According to the books, Ashara was full ara-ara~ at ned and he autistically ended up making her more interested in her. It is rumored that she was "dishonoured" which is just another way of saying fucked, so it is easy to see that Ashara fucked Ned.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Ashara only killed herself because Ned said he had a duty to be with Catlyn instead of her.

Because he had to marry Cat to secure the Riverlands's support during the war.
Like I said, the Tullys are unironically terrible cunts to anyone that isn't their kin by blood. Without a promise of a Lord Paramount of the North with trout blood in there, they'd never give their men to the cause.

If you guys are so against /pol/ why not go there and fight the good fight rather than shitting up this thread

yikes... vindictive much?

Well the north lost many men in the past wars and will need more people, most of the wildlings were women and children right?

Attached: feelcri.png (640x773, 15K)

>Barristan
cuck
>Oberyn
bisexual
>Jon Connington
legitimately gay

So it's either Oberyn or Ned, and I feel like Oberyn was probably too busy watching some Harrenhal whores eat each other out. Dude never seemed like the type for vanilla.

If you think Catelyn Stark in the show is ugly for her age, AND feel compelled to post about it in an anime board, your standards are unreasonably high. Thus, neckbeard

>This entire crisis could've been avoided if Ned was born a girl

Don't make me kill you.

Attached: me-me.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

A man can have greater concerns than just himself. A man can be concerned about things he'll never see or that won't happen in his lifetime, or historical events that may be shaping the present.

Stop being retarded.

is edmund the only tully worth anything?
fuck im angry now

It was basically the ideal of knights and princesses and courtly love.
There's a reason too. GRRM loves to do this thing where all the idealism of fantasy that he likes to subvert DID exist, but it all died with the Rebellion
The perfect princes Rhaegar, the noble knights like Dayne, etc
Now all we have are fallible humans trying to be as good.

Nothing vindictive about wanting racists banned and jailed.

Barristan literally says a Stark fucked her

Always wanted a opportunity to use this pic

Attached: Anti-semitism in videogames.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>I would not let little maggots like you on a forum of mine.
Thats what reddit, facebook, twitter, tumblr, resetera and practically any other site that isnt Yea Forums is for. Me thinks youd have a better time at one of those.

>haven't thought about her since season 3
>autist mad I'm not making posts about her beauty
oof that's a yikes from me

Ned was the ultimate bro for Robert, married a trout instead of the prettiest lady in all of Westeros who's family is super based just because Robert needed soldiers. God damnit I wish we got Robert's rebellion spinoff and it expands on Ned and Ashara. He wouldn't ban all talk of her around Winterfell if it didn't effect him deeply

Attached: StannisSad.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, KING'S LANDING IS EVIL

Jon can't love Dany because he loved another.

Cat in the show is a ugly old and busted hag, kill yourself

from my point of view the script is evil

YOU DIDN'T FIGHT HONORABLY!

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?!

I come here to discuss TV and memes. Not politics and racism. You have your own board for that. Racism is literally against /tv rules

>Never gonna wingman Ned, dragging Lyanna away from Harrenhal tourney so Rhaegar can't start his autist kidnap fantasy until after Ned's got his waifu

Attached: Nowitens.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

What about it?

What white-looking people are there from Essos?
>Targs
>Jaqen
>Waif
>Doreah
>Lady Crane
>Fake Sansa
>Daario (the actor is white, look it up)

If youre so against the board culture why are you even here

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-171157_Gallery.jpg (1078x1313, 469K)

>She died never knowing that Ser Barristan had loved her. How could she? He was a knight of the Kingsguard, sworn to celibacy. No good could have come from telling her his feelings. No good came from silence either. If I had unhorsed Rhaegar and crowned Ashara queen of love and beauty, might she have looked to me instead of Stark?
Why are all of Dany's advisors cucks? I thought Jorah was bad, but geez.

Mandatory

Attached: 1557876602164.jpg (1062x1444, 316K)

t. Barristan who saw Ashara taking Eddard's maidenhead from around the corner

But racism is fun

Nope. They surrendered. Japan never surrendered. Get your facts straight nigger.

>dishonoured
doesn't that only refer to virgins?

Cersei would have been a good surrogate mom, the only issue being she’s sort of power-hungry and probably would have set in motion a 20-year scheme to get Jon on the throne as soon as she found out R + L = J (which she would have).
I really want to see what would have happened in a universe where Cersei actually got to have her loving relationship with an honorable, loyal guy, but can’t check her natural tendency to start scheming

>he was on a bench
>Ned sat there, trying perhaps despite all attempts to bury the heat in his mind to find those raven locks swaying in the breeze of the melody. He did not notice the steps approach, and only when he stared up at the presence right beside him, staring down, did he see the haunting purple eyes, perfectly complimented with the most wonderful smile that the Old Gods could place on this earth, staring down at him. Her height made her seem so distance and yet the smile, and the far too improper look of the eyes that not even the most beautiful dragon princess could claim, made it as if Ned had known her all his life.
>"You seem to have been staring, my lord Eddard. Have we met?"
>He was lost for words
>"Perhaps a dance then?"
>She held out her hand. Ned took it without a thought, and she raised him. She was tall enough that they were at eye level, and so those eyes remained lock on his and she lead him on a dance he did not think himself capable of.

Sorry but your wailing and gnashing of teeth isnt going to change anything if your skin is that thin go to another forum thatbhas more.moderation all youre doing is working yourself up and its pretty hilarious

Imagine being Ned when your 10/10 waifu fucking kills herself because you had to kill her brother and marry a Tully bitch.
God it hurts, I just wanted Ned to be happy.

Attached: Ned_Stark's_execution.jpg (412x606, 62K)

>Barristan
Lost his crush to Eddard
>Jorah
KHALESSI PLEASE
>Tyrion
muh funny whore

Attached: 15568957605661.jpg (500x550, 51K)

Maybe if you're 12, but you typically outgrow racism around the age when you get your first blowjob

>racism upsets me
You don't belong on this website freak.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Kino. It actually makes me appreciate Episode III even more.

IT'S OVER DANY, I HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND

youtube.com/watch?v=wXGBZ1s5k9Q

>jailing racists
Uh... yeah that's... vindictive. Wanting there to be thought-crimes means your a totalitarian little easily manipulated shit/useful idiot.

fuck off dude

Attached: 7185EACA-6491-41E1-9AB0-451DD91C5459.jpg (736x616, 67K)

Probably
Edmure is lowkey a decent guy just really damn dense.

Where the fuck this Cersei being a Stark alternative timeline came from

Was Rhaegar the biggest chad in westeros?
basically all the conflict started because too many women wanted his skillful harp-playing fingers making them squirt
all highborn too not like Robert 'cuck king' Baratheon

Attached: The_dragon_prince.jpg (548x933, 119K)

Jon would never have gone to the Wall if he had a mother figure like that in his life.

>No way Ned's brothers would cuck him, not since Brandon was out to get him laid in the first place.
Oh my Heart, I hate the Tullys so fucking much, Ned could have been truly happy

How the fuck will ilyn payne cut Ned’s head off from that angle

>thisisfine.jpg

It depends.
If she confronted Ned, he'd explain she doesn't know Robert like Ned knows him. Any war would just awaken Bobby B's full power and they'd all be fucking dead by next year.

Based lighthearted trying to have a good time user

>j-joke's on you, I w-wasn't paying attention
I think the cringe is on you, my friend

>fanfiction where Cersei is wed to Eddard
>Cersei Stark
??????

Attached: 1505728828991.jpg (425x401, 30K)

Blackfish

Punishing hate crimes isn’t vindictive it’s justice for those who are threatened by it.

>The human carnage was so great that the blood-red mist and stench of burning flesh carried high into the sky sickened the bomber crews, forcing them to use oxygen masks to keep from vomiting.

Attached: 6d.png (356x338, 204K)

Ashara was a more forward and flirty wan who gauged the men around her, but never really fucked them because they were not honest. The kingsgaurd (Barristan) hid their feelings their duty so she probably didn't like them, and Martell probably sounded fake and just wanted some pussy. With Need she found someone who was shy but honest, and that drove her wild.

If GRRM finishes the books I want to see an entire chapter dedicated to Bran going back in the past and seeing Ashara asking Ned lewder and lewder questions during their dance, getting more interested as Ned either admitted that he has never had sex or trying to awkwardly change the subject.

>dailymail
ah yes

Brandon fucking Ashara makes no real sense, considering he's not only betrothed to Catelyn at the time of the tourney, but it's revealed later on that he wanted to marry that Northern girl instead of her anyway (Barbery something?)

Yikes to the max

>shouldve followed ashara off the cliff

Blackfish is barely a fucking Tully.

>nowitenz

Robert and Ned need to gain the support of the Riverlands and the Westerlands in order to win their rebellion. It’s a what-if scenario where Bobby got saddled with the trout in a marriage alliance instead of the other way around.

i agree that it's still kind of silly, but at least their parting had some emotional weight to it, it shouldn't have happened there but it's still enjoyable
enjoyable but silly is basically all GoT can mannage now

Maybe you should racism, you might find it suits you

i love black qts

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGERFAGGOT

Attached: juliaswastika.png (1600x1200, 3.62M)

Sometimes executioners would do a little flouish/twist instead of bringing it dtraight down

But is Rhaegar actually that perfect? I have a inkling that he only sought after Lyanna for his own personal gain. He wanted that third child and Elia couldn’t give it to him. Why not take advantage of the dumb wolf girl who’s infatuated with him? Rhaegar may have been a decent guy but he had his own agenda. He seemed obsessed with prophecy, almost to an autistic level. Like everything he’s done had been to complete that prophecy.

No arguments?
Looks like I win

Duty, Honor, fuck Family though

It wont happen
It'd be actually good.
Showing Ned in a light beyond pure honour, showing him capable of fault, humanizing him.
Having Ashara be everything the fans want.
I don't see GRRM doing things this well.

>dailymail.co.uk

Attached: 1556986117285.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Imagine Bob and Ned double-teaming Cersei

Attached: 1521490273770.jpg (250x276, 34K)

be quiet racist

a "hate crime" needs to first actually take place

So one church goes kaboom and now the entire (supposedly very popular) religion is dead?

Attached: 7star.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

TARG SHITS AREN'T WELCOME IN MY NED THREAD RHAEGAR. TRIDENT NOW YOU SCALY FUCK

Attached: 1503450666992.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Well yeah no shit, wasn't he born right after Summerhall? The entire reason he starts training to fight in the first place is that he read that he had to in a book.

lmao mad tranny

Attached: 1556845490262.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

Dany probably killed at least 300,000 people in KL.
Bare minimum.
>mfw

Attached: 20.jpg (680x866, 99K)

GODS THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES AT THE VALE NED

yes, thanks D&D

Tully shits are like a cancer infecting everything they touch. One ruined the Norf, the other ruined the Vale, and the Riverlands is currently still on fire.

What was the argument? You can't fuck racism out of me, if that is what you imply with that article.

Advocating genocide against jewish peoples is a hate crime

It's not like that happened to real people.

Nah they dropped the ball since they were going to do the next star wars movie and want their disney's money
Rember what they did to deadpool in xman origin?
in the Next starwars movies Jedi will probably rise the deads (remember how Leila revive herself) mass mind controls, stop the time (remember how Kylo stopped the blaster bolt) and who know what other fuckery they can think

>her face when she starts grabbing your dick harder and harder

Attached: 21334554342.jpg (680x816, 124K)

>Ashara silently rapes Ned deep into the night after the whole castle went to sleep

Attached: sweat.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Rhaegar went for Lyanna because MUH ICE AND FIRE.
Now I have no idea if Lyanna truly loved him, if Rhaegar loved her, or anything. Book wise we just don't know. Obviously with the show having done things a certain way you're inclined to assume that yes, they were in love, but that might not be how fatso plays it out

Outside of how that goes, Rhaegar was still idealized as the perfect prince charming. Even his enemies (sans Bobby B), say that he was great.
If we assume that he did kidnap and rape her, then Arthur Dayne was complicit, meaning that Dayne isn't the perfect honourable knight we assume he is either.

Just go to /pol/ and debate them if they bother you so painfully

>people
um no sweetie

>I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Ashara only killed herself because Ned said he had a duty to be with Catlyn instead of her.
That's quite the stretch dude. If anything, it would be Ned taking full responsibility for killing Arthur. Not in a braggadocios way (dude I killed Dayne!), but to say he fought and died well (not stabbed in the back). So she not only is heartbroken that her brother is dead, but compounded with a man she liked doing it and also just being a depressed woman for however long she was locked in there.

Uironically great episode and has somewhat redeemed the show for me.

Emilia, I love you §§

You overplayed your bait hand

The entire prequel series serves the greater whole.
George knew what he was doing.

>I come here to discuss TV and memes. Not politics and racism. You have your own board for that. Racism is literally against /tv rules

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>The twist should have been that Ned DID commit adultery with Ashara but produced a different child, while Jon is R+L.
Ned + Ashara = Dany
>Dany remembers lemon trees growing up
>claims to have grown up in the free cities
>lemon trees only grow in dorne; we're told this repeatedly

Agreed T*lly scum ruined everything

They came HERE

What crime has taken place? You support the concept of thoughtcrime. This sets a precedent for wrongthink to take root. People like me joined the service to fight to protect the constitution, particularly the Bill of Rights. Don't like the Bill of Rights? Go to Venezuela.

this thread is officially STAR'd.com

Attached: Ned thinks about Ashara.jpg (1985x2048, 1.1M)

>peoples

The question is
Would Ashara already have done it before
Or is she a virgin that knew it was going to hurt from being told and does her best to hide it to keep the "ara ara" game going?
How old was she anyway? Older than Ned?

SHAE DA FUNNEH HOAR

Your fire burns low, /got/
Have a new thread:

Attached: 0-your-fire-burns-low.jpg (967x572, 27K)

so did danny burn kings landing becaus missandei said dracrys?

Attached: 1534144247362.png (1176x750, 1.13M)

“Do you wish to be the husband then?” Jaime cocked an eyebrow at her and smirked.

Brienne, now accustomed to Jaime’s teasing and taunts slipped her legs between his and pulled him up by the thighs (much like a man would take a woman). “Perhaps I might.” Jaime pulled her hips closer to him and wrapped his legs around her waist. He was surprised to see a smirk on her face the closely resembled his own.

“My loving husband,” Jaime cooed. “Does that mean I am to be the wife?”

Brienne lowered herself onto Jaime and placed her face between his shoulder and neck. The warmth of her breath caught him slightly by surprise. “I would not have you as my wife. Can we not just both be the husband?”

“Then who would fuck who?” Jaime laughed.

Brienne kissed his collar gently and picked herself off of him. Jaime slightly groaned in protest but she was already out of his embrace and off the bed. “We could take turns,” she suggested and walked off to dress herself. Jaime found that he was now half hard.

Attached: GCZATONMUFBBBNEC7SHR77YFFI.jpg (360x384, 30K)

>If we assume that he did kidnap and rape her, then Arthur Dayne was complicit, meaning that Dayne isn't the perfect honourable knight we assume he is either.
This is implied of all the Kingsguard under Aerys. After they burn Rickard Stark alive, Hightower takes Jaime aside and says something to the effect of "you swore to protect your king, not judge him". Jaime even makes a point of how everyone considers the Old Bull to be a better man than him.

>evil catelyn baratheon as bobby’s bitch of a queen
>a lady stark who loves her kids, has access to the giant lannister army, knows about R + L = J, and doesn’t treat jon like dirt
this wouldn’t work because robb would have won and jon would’ve been on the iron throne by the end of the second book

We're everywhere.

The King should just decree that the Riverlands should be given to the Blackwoods, then the next day change his mind and hand it to the Brackens, then watch them fight over the shit for centuries.

Ned I'm sorry I saddled you with that Trout, Jon Arryn said we needed it, but I bet I could've caved that Targ Shits head in without those fucks. GODS I WAS STRONG BACK THEN, LANCEL, FETCH THE BREASTPLATE STRETCHER, I'M GOING TO THE TRIDENT TO BEAT ANYONE I SEE

Attached: 1557868399698.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

hahahaha. this is the gayest post of all time.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

He literally said jews should be genocide that’s advocating murder and a real threat.

That is a crime advocating genocide and terrorism that the mods should take seriously before someone is inspired to carry out another mosque or synagogue shooting.

>"Thank you for the dance, milady. It was a pleasure to meet you."
>*moves to walk away but she forcefully pulls him back*
>"I'm tired, Eddard. Would you mind escorting me back to my room? I don't feel comfortable walking by myself."

Attached: 1533797820052.jpg (455x434, 84K)

Its the same website you fucking ass go to the source and stop shitting up these threads

Well they say she was dishonored, so probably the latter. Though, she is from Dorne.

This place isn't your echo chamber sweetie.

Attached: 1399419656620s.jpg (213x250, 5K)

Femcel pls

Attached: Adobe_20190515_141342.png (847x663, 353K)

Ashara is at most 21 during the tourney of Harrenhal, more likely in her late teens. Pretty much the same age as Ned, who was 18.

We really need to start locking you chimps up.

t. morgenthau

Sick fuck, get help

So anybody who is a racist is either 12 or a sexless virgin. Do you apply the same binary worldview to gender?

So... anyone that says "so and so should just drop dead" should be treated as a threat? Where do you draw the line? This line, if edified into law, will be pushed and pulled as far as the legislature desires. Thank God people like you have no power.

Dayne dies preventing a hero older brother from rescuing his fair maiden sister from the top of the tower, he died like a black knight in a fairytale

always been baby

Attached: AE794E7A-C0DB-4017-9F5C-56C4EAF9FE94.jpg (960x638, 121K)

Theres a clear difference between insults and advocating murder and terrorism.

What were they

How would Cersei treat Theon Greyjoy

IT'S OVER DANY, I HAVE HIGHGARDEN

Blackfish is based, which is why the other tullys don't like him
in the books he isn't even in the riverlands until they get attacked by lannisters, hes in the vale when catelyn takes tyrion there

Attached: Ser_Brynden_Tully_Blackfish.jpg (425x601, 52K)

>Showing Ned in a light beyond pure honour, showing him capable of fault, humanizing him.
The entire first book does this, and the rest of the series to follow.
However yes, I want Bran to travel back in time and see more young Eddard, I loved that shit in Dragons.

Plenty of people advocate murder. There isn't at least one rap song that doesn't advocate the murder of a rival rapper. Hell, we wouldn't have trap or drill, because of Nazis like you.

Well no, because you’ve never had sex

Attached: jew nigger tranny kike.jpg (878x89, 53K)

Fuck Niggerfish!

Remember when this show used to be fucking powerful like this? Goddamn it's sad to see how low this show has fallen.

Fun Fact: Everybody Is Racist, and It's Okay! Just Don't Be An Asshole, Okay?

Not rape at all, have it be that Ashara despite being very flirty and lewd was also still a virgin. The reason she would be "dishonoured" would be because she and need essentially gave themselves to each other and had a extremely passionate mutual first time at Harrenhall. The phrase "promise me Ned" would be said both by Layana and Ashara, Layana for protecting Jon and with Ashara wanting Ned to be with her forever and take responsibility for being her first.

Seething reddit tranny absolutely btfo based mods

It did it differently.
Ned struggle but ultimately he never strayed from his duties and oaths
He's held up as incorruptible by all sides.
Having him fall to temptation, but in a harmless, maybe even positive way, would both break the pedestal the reader puts Ned on, but also endear him in a new way.

She was a "lady in waiting" so that it is hard to tell if she was honestly a virgin or not. With how much emphasis is put on how she was "dishonoured" it is safer to assume she was a virgin before Harrenhall, but because she is dornish she is expected to be more flirty

I don’t think he raped her, I think he just manipulated her

Ah yes
Targaryen Wars: Revenge of the Dragon.

I fucking love that film.

Call the cops nigger