This is dogshit. Tries way too hard to be funny. The phrase "Reddit humor" describes it perfectly

This is dogshit. Tries way too hard to be funny. The phrase "Reddit humor" describes it perfectly

Attached: Kungpow.jpg (233x350, 78K)

faggot

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS

CHOSEN ONE!

I think it's funny but the world would be a weird place if we were all the same. You do you, I'll always try and respect you for it.

I'm bleeding. Making me the victor.

just because you saw it when you were 7 with your friends doesn't make it good

Based wholesome poster. You're too good for this world.

This was hilarious way before reddit even came out you zoomer walking afterbirth. Go flick a fidget spinner. Comin on here with this bullshit, breath smellin like SIMILAC

Attached: there would be a Chosen One.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

except for the cow bit, i like it.

It's more like "2000's dudebro + boomer hybrid" humor.

This, Honestly that's the only part of the movies that seems to try too hard to me. Heck I'd probably feel that way about more of the movie if I saw it for the first time nowadays, who knows.

Splitting hairs over which comedies are deemed less accessible than others is stupid.

This and I’m a boomer. Didn’t even know this was made from old footage[/spolier] until the second time I saw it and have laughed my ass off every time

EENIE
MEENIE
MINEY
MO

fpbp
OP is just mad because his life is never going to go anywhere and it's hard for him to make friends.

You watched it as a kid, try watching it again

Pay no attention to OP. We purposely trained him wrong, as a joke

Yeah, even when I first watched it as a kid, it didn't really sit well with me.

kek