Hellloooooo I'm the Nostalgia Critic! I remember it so you don't have to!

Hellloooooo I'm the Nostalgia Critic! I remember it so you don't have to!

Attached: Doug-Walker.jpg (476x439, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3sebeYhfow
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's just as good, if not better than, James.

Attached: NCAVGN.jpg (850x1191, 175K)

FUCK OFF NOSTALGIA NIGGER KEK THIS THREAD FOR REAL OPRESSED GAMERS!

#GAYMERSRISEUP

Attached: 1533689364059.jpg (600x685, 50K)

lol no

his intro is so fucking annoying and his show pretty dumb

Did anyone see the rental review where Justin silverman just looks at Doug with contempt the whole time?

Attached: pain.png (773x309, 279K)

cuck

>every new ep has some anti sjw shit because of the shit they did to him
based tbqh

Attached: shuffle master.jpg (500x500, 23K)

He's probably just envious of him.

>I remember it so you don't have to

Attached: jewwario.png (300x300, 167K)

Douge is an egotist.
Silverman calls Subway a "diet".
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: James is a beta loser. Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha..jpg (1300x800, 235K)

Silverman is fogelpilled

Attached: television-personality-jared-fogle-posing-for-media-at-the-news-photo-469609914-1550076334.jpg (2857x3000, 855K)

How do I unremember you

What was your favourite review from him when you were 13? Mine was Goodzilla '98

>IRREGULARITY

>tfw I've been watching TGWTG weekly since early 2008 when he only had 1-2 vids up.
>tfw I saw Nostalgia Chick and Angry Joe before they went on to other bigger things
>tfw I remember when Jesuotaku and that comedians son weren't trannies
>tfw I remember belly laughing at NC's antics in 2008-2009 like when he trolled harry potter fans
>tfw I remember when he started getting too big for his britches, around the time of Suburbian Knights
>tfw his production values went up but the charm was lost
>tfw other, newer youtubers started doing his shit better
>tfw To Boldly Flee was self-satisfied shit but hey everyone makes mistakes
>tfw He announced a new series and that TGWTG would become a high-production value "channel" with loads of different new shows and personalities!
>tfw I saw the writing on the wall but kept watching
>tfw he releases Demo Reel #1
>tfw you remember what the TGWTG boards were like the day Demo Reel #1 came out and were there to take part in the mockery/shitposting
>tfw TGWTG pretended nothing was wrong for a few weeks and kept with demo reel
>tfw he eventually resorted to damage control and brought back NC
>tfw all his other big names have been jumping ship, dying, or getting sex changes. Now it's just Doug and his unfunny paid extras
>tfw NC is still haunted by the ghost of Demo Reel with unfunny skits/extras and taking itself too seriously
>tfw in his death throes Doug has tried to latch onto SJWisms and other, newer, but far more popular reviewers like Chris Stuckmann and RLM
>tfw he still gives that same empty, sad smile that hes been giving since around 2011
>tfw I still watch him each week as I have for almost a decade now

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

nobody cares

Yeah the guy's kind of a huge faggot, but I do weirdly respect the fact that he (for the most part) puts out a video a week. That doesn't sound like a big deal but you'd be shocked how many content creators can't manage it. I don't watch the guy's content, but I can see why people do.

Really? Didn't he compare Trump to literally Hitler though

Ok, Chris.

That's because he has ZERO production values.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3sebeYhfow
Remember when Doug cleaned the streets?

I haven't watched the NC's content in like, five years at least. Plus isn't his name Doug or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI

Attached: Melvin001.png (574x313, 113K)

cringe

Oh I'm not saying that the weekly videos are worth a damn, just that he actually puts one out a week for the most part. I don't actually watch his content nowadays, after all. I just think that compared to some other content creators especially, I can see how he maintains an audience.

NO!

Is any of his recent stuff worth watching, I gave up a few years ago,

no

Honestly, not at all. His only halfway decent content was well before he got those other actors on his show and started doing more and more skits.

Hey, what happened with Spoony anyhow? I heard he's in jail though I assume that's untrue.