Is this worth watching? My time is very precious to me and I don't want to waste it on garbage

Is this worth watching? My time is very precious to me and I don't want to waste it on garbage

Attached: jonsnowonthronegot.jpg (989x717, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is this worth watching?
yes it is
>My time is very precious to me
no it isn't

Read books

>my time is precious
>i post on Yea Forums
when did this meme start

first three seasons, and most of season 4 is legit great; though some of the downfall starts in 4
i'd say it's still worth a watch, just skip everything with khaleesi and sand snakes and it's for the most part enjoyable
though, you'll still have the 'hold the door' nightmare episode

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA

Watch seasons 1-4 at least, it's great
After that, not so much

This

Stop after Season 4 (Season 5 if you really want more) and from there just think to yourself: "That retarded kid wins in the end, yes, THAT one" and live with that as the ending.

Maybe watch the first 4 seasons. The battle scenes from the next few seasons are pretty good. That's it though.

dO yOu kNoW wHeRe yOu R

>Stop after Season 4 (Season 5 if you really want more) and from there just think to yourself: "That retarded kid wins in the end, yes, THAT one" and live with that as the ending.
No! Don't stop, just switch to hate watching when it starts displeasing you. Though I guess you are too late to enjoy participating in the hate real-time.

It starts out as such a good show that you have to watch it to the end even though it morphs into a bad show.

seasons 1 - 4 are kino.

its not, you should rather read the books

definitely better to watch Mad Men, The Sopranos, and pretty much every David Simon show first, plus a bunch of other shows.

NO. Its a massively overrated overhyped shitshow with bad directors, bad showwriters, bad actors, based on a mediocre fantasy book by a bad writer, with bad hygiene, bad health, and a bat habit of stealing from tolkien, robert jordan, ursula le guy, and many more, then mixing it with SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS making it worse.

It's a fun journey. The destination is garbag ethough.

watch first 3 seasons
after that they run out of interesting characters to kill off and change the target audience from neckbeards to rainbow hairs

>Is this worth watching? My time is very precious
no.
>nothing happens for 9 episodes
>something badly written happens in the last one
>repeat
costumes are nice, production values are high.
but that's about it. no point watching the entire 80 or so hours of mostly filler.

truth. only true answer itt. /thread

>My time is very precious

Attached: 153479603316316738.png (400x225, 105K)

Checked and fippybippypilled

The first 4 seasons are great and absolutely would be worth your time
Unfortunately it went downhill after that because d&d started rushing through story
Season 5 is watchable and still somewhat enjoyable
Season 6 isn’t very good
Season 7 is bad
Season 8 is complete shit so far apart from based bomber dany

Would you say this is a better investment of time than TWD?

thats like the lowest bar ever

collecting empty TV dinner boxes is a better investment of time than TWD

Only watch seasons 1-4. Rest is shit. Wait for the books to be finished for the rest of the story.

seething tolkienfag