Never seen any gordon ramsay shows

>never seen any gordon ramsay shows
>kitchen nightmares clip shows up in my feed
>been binge watching kitchen nightmares, hotel hell, and hell's kitchen episodes all day ever since
Why is this shit so good? Have you ever been obsessed with a show you normally wouldn't watch?

Attached: 51UHSrS7srL._RI_SX380_.jpg (380x285, 18K)

if you've never seen any Ramsay shows you're too young to post here.

I didn't watch it because I normally hate "reality tv"/makeover shows, not because I wasn't born yet.
My whole point is that shows you dismiss at first because it's not your thing can end up becoming a surprise obsession.

It's mostly fake and every single aspect of it is designed to keep you watching.

Throw in some master chef and master chef jr

Because Ramsay has a fun way of pointing out mistakes people make when trying to run a restaurant

watch kitchen nightmares uk. much better and not as sensational as the american counterparts. some truly great Gordon Ramsay moments with him being down to earth with people.

The UK version is way better. It’s just slower paced and feels like he’s actually helping the people out, plus the banter is better. The US version doesn’t even feel real at all and the jumpcuts and stupid sounds are annoying.

>Screeching violin sound

Based. I saw a Kitchen Nightmares episode in a hotel and I’ve been binging ever since. In fact I’m watching it now.

Same for that 90 day fiancé show.

My phases last like a month then I move onto another obsession. Is it autism?

Attached: 23A4BAFF-2223-4A91-A218-C92677AE93B0.jpg (651x946, 113K)

Because Ramsay is a fucking man who doesnt take shit and wants these useless fucks to reach their full potential and to stop being lazy fucking excuses of men and do the god damn job they signed up for.
Ramsay=Tywin Lannister

There has to be a medical condition for this shit. I’ll get super obsessed with something for a month straight, quit and move to a different thing. Over and over and over. It’s probably add.

Wow when did 4channel.com become so toxic

It's not that it's good shit, you're just a good consumer that got hooked by the production.

>he only now got his gordon ramsey obsessiion

This.

Restaurant Impossible is superior.

retard

i know it's all fake and the typical episode story arc becomes clear after you watch a few, but watching gordon ask someone if they've "lost the plot" never gets old. british kitchen nightmares is actually pretty great in all aspects, though.

>that episode where a woman runs a vegan restaurant in paris that she ends up closing to become a prostitute because she's lazy as fuck even after gordon lays out a surefire way to print money

Attached: 7f1855b9-9c53-414e-a5f2-0002bec9e4c5_625x352.jpg (625x352, 29K)

I know it's an unpopular view but honestly I think Ramsay's persona is a better fit with the US format.
Ramsay's trying to share his expertise to a bunch of overdramatic sentimental Americans is just so entertaining to watch. And them forcing some emotional family drama for Ramsay to fix is hilariously out of place.

For more realistic viewing and food focus the UK version's better definitely, but the US version wins at being entertaining. Seeing Ramsay in a massively over the top US setting never stops making me laugh.

Attached: kn_054.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>I’ll get super obsessed with something for a month straight, quit and move to a different thing
Doesn't everyone do that?
When you find something new you get really into it until the next thing comes along. Like when you discover a new song and play it to death, or binge a tv show, you get tired of it and move on to the next thing.
If anything it's the opposite that's unhealthy, like people who never stop being obsessed with certain things or programs, like autists.

The new shows, 24 hours in hell, is fucking shit compared to kitchen nightmares.

im a bong and i agree

Was just about to ask about that, haven't watched yet. Is it really that bad in itself, or just bad compared to nightmares?

> It's another couple that bought an already failing restaurant who have fuck all business trying to run one is surprised they can't turn things around when even successful restaurants spend five years in the red episode.

Every single time.

I wanted to visit some of the restaurant that were on Kitchen Nightmares US, but every time I got there they didn't seem to exist.

The thing that gets me is the opening credits being way too cool. Gordon Ramsay dodging kitchen knives like a fucking ninja, sexy close up shots of him looking serious etc