They only directed two episodes since the show begun

Attached: dd.jpg (701x622, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthronesfanon.fandom.com/wiki/A_Time_for_Wolves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at least there will be no one else to blame

is this like a symbolic gesture?

Yeaha symbolic fuck you

They could have at least gotten Patten in as director to round it up, would be a nice round off

No, it will be kino like the rest of the season, contrarian.

>They only directed two episodes since the show begun
Which ones?

The one where that one person fights or send the other where the horse that's not a person.

she's going to blame John and he will take it like the little incel bitch he is, as always. Can't believe that having sex hasn't cured him of his virginity, it must be terminal.

i like you. I also enjoyed the last 3 episodes. i knew from season 1 episode 1 that the series is gonna turn to shit. with that in mind you can actual enjoy it. just turn ur brain off

David Benioff directed S3E3 - "Walk of Punishment" (The one where Jaime gets his hand cut off)
and D.B. Weiss directed S4E1 - "Two Swords" (nothing really happens, Hound and Arya fight some guys at some inn, Oberyn stabs a lannister guy in the hand)

I liked two swords.

It will be called "A Dream of Spring", won't it?

>David Benioff directed S3E3 - "Walk of Punishment" (The one where Jaime gets his hand cut off)
Meh

>and D.B. Weiss directed S4E1 - "Two Swords" (nothing really happens, Hound and Arya fight some guys at some inn, Oberyn stabs a lannister guy in the hand)
Ah...the CHICKEN episode.

Garbage.

My bet is on "A Time for Wolves" to spit GRRM one last time in the face.

gameofthronesfanon.fandom.com/wiki/A_Time_for_Wolves

Unironically good episodes.

>featuring guest director Jonathan Frakes
It'd fix everything

What if it comes out as a revolutionary awesome episode that redeems all the show? What will Yea Forums do?

KING BRAN
DANY DIDN'T BREAK THE WHEEL, SHE PAVED THE ROAD FOR HIM!

Didn't they got the ending from GRRM himself?

Yes. The "how we get to point A to point B" was entirely on them.

>David Benioff directed S3E3 - "Walk of Punishment" (The one where Jaime gets his hand cut of
So that explains why they cut to that stupid buttrock song right after that, I remember how jarring that was and how it made an important character moment into a joke