>cant be influenced except by margery but only for the better
>didnt slaughter thousands of innocent women and children
>knows curiosities on the far side of the world are still dangerous
>charismatic when he wants to be
>acts diplomatic and kingly when the time calls for it
>asserts authority and obedience
>he wasnt even an adult yet and he was like this

so why again was he a "bad king"?

Attached: AE1D94A1-7A16-4B57-972D-297E6BF77156.jpg (188x268, 11K)

He was always tired

kings are bad by definition

Too stupid to realize that his drink was poisoned.

fake news

Attached: 22715299-574A-473F-B2D9-89E6BA86A44A.gif (336x252, 1.02M)

>was scared of intimacy
>possibly was a homosexual
>was weak letting a woman make his decisons for him
>into gingers
>hated dogs muslim confirmed

>so why again was he a "bad king"?
he was retarded

>14 year old boy

It was the whipped topping they slattered onto Tyrions pie, not the cup. Joffrey was collateral damage

>joff
>charisma
Ahahahahahahahahaha even Stannis got a few characters to genuinely like.him

>scared of intimacy

Maybe he just didn't like whores after seeing Bobby B and his relationship with his mom destroyed by them.

>
no
olenna put the thing in his drink

Attached: false.png (256x17, 9K)

Something I found interesting about him too is he actually wasn't going to marry Margery because of the pact his father made, he would have still kept Sansa as his queen. It wasn't shown on screen often at all but he had loads of respect for Robert and the fighter that he was, even showing that by insulting Tywin to his face talking about it.

And look how fast the Sword of Damocles beheaded him.

>executed a man who tried to overthrow him

Joffrey sends Ned to the wall, he's both rid of him and he doesn't have to deal with the North going to war with him. He trades back Jaime for the Stark sisters and they find peace.

Ned becomes Lord Commander after Jeor dies. Stannis still goes to the wall, but Winterfell isn't razed and seized by the Boltons. Maybe he and Ned do something together? There's no reason to make the same deal he tried with Jon since Robb is now Lord of Winterfell.

Nigga pls, my left nut is more charismatic than him, also
did you miss the part when he had roberts bastards butchered, including babies

if they had heard him about the dragons everything would have been fine
if the people around him werent stupid and didnt let arya get way things would have been fine
if tyrion just let everyone die and stannis win everything would have been fine

joffrey did nothing wrong, tyrion did everything wrong but still joffrey is seem as the bad guy
perspective is a hell of a thing isnt it

If he had just executed targ loyalists like varys and sent his mom away and let tywin rule he could have lived a good life

Did you forget when he rips out a man's tongue for singing a slightly-offensive song and when he orders the kingsguard to abuse Sansa? Also when he crossbowed the whores?

He was such a prick to those around him and didn't play the game that he got himself poisoned. Tywin was much more kingly and is shown in the one scene where they send him to bed so the actual members of the small council can speak.

Attached: 8m4jDZW.jpg (827x1071, 231K)

they were pretenders, and
like 5-6

He was cruel and sadistic, as well as a moron.
The battle of the blackwater is why he was a shit king

that shit with the whores was a creation of the show to make him look bad, make no mistake the joff is based

>start thread on Yea Forums - television & film
>op image from tv show
>"b-but the book is different!"
pathetic

That tongue scene was so brutal. I hate any kind of mouth stuff.

He kind of did, or at least his armies under the liutenants HE CHOSE.

>kingly when the time calls for it
Did not lead his troops to victory, or even stand behind them giving orders during the siege of his castle.

He failed to use his spy master to his advantage, allowing an assasination plot to take place under his nose. Failed to use his king hand to his advantage, allowing internal strife. He failed to predict that a man in such a position is bound to experience an assasination plot or a few, he should have hired a food and drink taster. He also failed to contain his arrogance, by tormenting the dwarf he created the perfect escape goat that allowed his assasins to get away cleanly with his murder.

He was a fool.

But user He was a cunt to characters we liked, so we're supposed to hate him.

can you elaborate ? he didnt want to marry Margery ? Also when did he insult Tywin ? I dont recall...

>seething tranny mad that the book isn't as pozzed as his show
dilate

tfw you are brain is so broken you admire and idolize an objectively bad person

>Also when he crossbowed the whores?
Based whoreslayer. Protector of the viewer and the realm from shitty OC characters. If only he had been around to slay Olyvar.

Address the other points.

Attached: 70362810_p2_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 554K)

he had a pee pee
only front hole persons are good rulers

You can find the scene where they first meet. It took convincing from not only his own mother but the maester to have him go away from who his father wanted for him. The Tywin insult was about him not winning the war and hiding, how it was Robert that was the hero.

The real truth is that LF was right
Ned coulda wipped this boy into shape after sending his mother away, and with LFs help coulda made him into a force to be reckoned with

Regent Ned trying to teach Prince Joffrey how not to be a cunt
What better show could you ask for?

he was young, whiny and fruity so things he said that were "normal" coming from Daenerys' mouth sounded gay and unmanly and unworthy hence evil

there was never any difference between him and miss "I'm entitled to invade other people's home because it's actually mine bc dragons" (while telling middle eastern men that their fathers' wealth didnt belong to them and they werent entitled to it unlike her and the throne)

Attached: D6dlmdmXkAEIX32.jpg (1600x1204, 241K)

He was a bratty spoiled mentally unstable edgelord, who was desperate to prove how badass he was and didn't even bothered to understood how politics work.
Kings like him are laughted at throughout history.

>bratty spoiled mentally unstable edgelord, who was desperate to prove how badass he was and didn't even bothered to understood how politics work.
>Kings like him are laughted at throughout history.

Attached: alex.jpg (1118x596, 91K)

ngl, she looks super fucking hot in bottom right

>Help him Ned!
>But Robert, the boy is a bastard not of your blood...
>don't you think I know that Ned, seven kingdoms couldn't make me forget the cucking Rhaegar gave me, so don't tell me I wouldn't know when it was happening in my own keep!
>then why Joffrey?
>the boy is evil Ned, he'll fuck the so called great houses into the ground and from their bloody carcasses will rise a nation state, with an army Ned! A real, professional standing army with one purpose, destroying that Targ bitch and her spawn with her.

Alexander was an autistic sperg-lord. He only cared about conquering and he was so good at it no one could get on his way, even though he was shite at everything else a ruler is supposed to do.

yeah it's her at her youngest, she had to be hot and even show nudity

later on she's all "lol what are they gonna do, fire me?"

Attached: Whore-babylon-luther-bible-1534.jpg (960x695, 248K)

Crazy Dany is so much hotter than vanilla Dany

Attached: 79D3BB93-A721-47CC-A41C-CB16D1911F89.png (1606x904, 1.11M)

It's because she was genuinely aroused

and now so am I

STANNIS
Don't you shit on the most based man the seven kingdoms have ever seen you serf

THATS SHOW CANON NOT BOOK CANON

I wasnt shitting on the Mannis just pointing out that a character not known for his charisma (in the social sense we all know that the mannis inspires by being a man of action) is still more charismatic than fucking joffrey.

Attached: 1557932567188.png (476x629, 96K)

Fair point fellow Stannis bro
In time they would all have known his glory and his way of HONOR TRUST AND DOING YOUR DUTY

Attached: STANNIS.jpg (600x900, 69K)

You gotta a pretty mouth there boy

Attached: choppers.png (407x303, 149K)

Because he was violent with wahmen

Joffrey fags are very delusional, but at least they saw their boi go down in his prime and not crashing and burning.

He was very. very, very annoying.

It always confuses me that the stormlords are known for being warriors but side with an untested boy instead of one of the greatest warriors in the realm.

>escape goat

Attached: A3217D28-78CF-417C-8C63-C62DEEE2DC33.gif (480x480, 1.37M)

As far as I understand Stannis wasn't a great warrior, he was a great commander. His personal combat skills aren't really mentioned, just that he's a genius strategist and a great leader who inspires loyality.
But yeah, your point is a good one, unless Renly maxed out Charisma

I BEND THE KNEE

Attached: 1557693383924.png (1200x800, 1.13M)

>killed innocent women
>made the hound kill a boy he didn't liked

What a great guy. Am I right?

Though to his credit he never blew up an entire city.

And not a single stormlord realized that the Baratheon they were backing was nothing but a puppet of Highgarden. Then when they lose in the blackwater most bend the knee to joff, not exactly the most competent bunch are they

the same reason people dont like tywin, hes a meanie :((

Don’t a lot of people like Tywin?

not the normies whom cheer for danny

>letting a woman make his decisons
more like letting his mother make his decisions which is okay for i child
>into gingers
based
yes, that's the point where he looses me too

Joffrey is 19 in season 4 and irl Kings started their personal rule at 16

no way! source for that?

See:

actor or character?
that's no source
>Age: 15 in Season 4
see, equally good source

The blond hair meant he was this guy's son
The family resemblance is uncanny isn't it

Attached: game-of-thrones-will-jaime-kill-cersei.jpg (825x464, 40K)

A unified standing army loyal to the crown would make any outside conquest or rebellion pretty impossible wouldn't it?

The actor who played joff was 20 in the first season

>Jaimie and Westeros kind of forgot he was supposed to be blonde.

>tyrion and jaime become more moral
Become less blonde
>cersei becomes increasingly immoral
Stays just as blonde if not more

What did they mean by this

well now Aegon conquered the unconquerable Storm's End, so they can bend and rage again

He wasn't. He was the best king and if cersei stopped sperging he would have brought peace to the kingdoms.

Attached: joff.jpg (500x732, 104K)

I miss this smug cunt like you wouldn't believe, shame the actor fell off the face of the world. If he got jacked he could play a perfect evil aryan in those Creed movies.

Attached: perfect.gif (245x170, 654K)

>It took convincing from not only his own mother but the maester to have him go away from who his father wanted for him
It was also that he had made a vow to marry Sansa and didn't want to break that vow, which puts him leagues above Robb. He did decide not to marry her though.

They already had Cersei's wig which was cheaper than hair dye, they needed ever last cent of budget for those dragons.

Its because he enjoyed tormenting sansa not out of anything decent

>killed innocent women
SHE WAS A HOOOOAH

Attached: tv-sopranos-ralphie.png (600x300, 230K)

Jack Gleason (Geoffrey) never wanted to be an actor. He wants to be a professor of ancient languages and acting was just a hobby for him. So he pretty much quit after GoT.

I really wish there was some sort of explaination as to why theyre so fickle and retarded only the ironborn and maybe riverlands novles come close to how boneheaded the stormlords behave.

Actually based

Attached: timeforwisdom.gif (245x170, 964K)

I really disliked the scene where he forces Ros to beat the other protitute. Being fucked is one thing but the fact he gives Ros a scepter with the noble baratheon stag on it to do the deed just seems disgraceful and insulting to his heritage and the royal iconography.

Good for him.

it was symbolizing the stag domination over others

it was a jape

Prostitution is degenerate user, he'd get Westeros rid of this abomination one whore at a time.

Incredibly based and redpilled

Joffrey was too good for this world

>dominating protitutes
very authoritative. But seriously if i was a king and found out my predecessor used the royal scepter to torture prostitutes id be pretty disgusted even holding the object.

>t. lolbertarian

he wasnt exactly in a sane state of mind

I mean, if he had a dragon I wouldn't put it past him to burn some villages for sport.

>executed him
>started a rebellion

great work faggot, should have just sent him to the wall

and that's why you will never rule the seven kingdoms, faggit

>not wanting to sully the dignity of royal regalia and treating the family sigil with respect is a bad thing
Ok then

Stannis one upped Joff by trying to ban all brothels period

thats the truth.

Attached: squealboy.jpg (640x360, 37K)

He kept her around (partially) to torment her, though he couldn't have gotten rid of her as she was a valuable hostage, but he actually did intend to marry her based on his previous vow.

>Letting your enemy live so he can keep plotting against you...

user I...

>ned stark
>night watch
>plot
lmao are you fucked user

He only kept her around to abuse her and his forcing to marry him so shes stuck in that prediciment forever is a really shitty thing to do

You missed his most based line
>I've considered making their perversion punishable by death

fucking kek

Attached: 1554850713496.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

never knew how much I wanted Lord commander Ned Stark until now

He literally stated that he took his vow to marry her seriously.