You're genuinely retarded if you didn't think this was kino

You're genuinely retarded if you didn't think this was kino.

Attached: Cleganebowl.jpg (1200x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydbEtRe01yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meh, kind of a weird place to fight at.

Can you link the location of your last battle with your ultimate demon who happens to be your evil brother?

Literally dark souls

Holy fricky dicky binky! Kino you guys! Gauh!

Attached: DARK_SOULS__III_20160521222251.0.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

You're genuinely retarded if you think this was kino.

I've had fights with my brother many times on the stairs

Literally lasted 30 seconds and was just the hound failing until he suicide-charged his brother off the edge.

I swear it's like you faggots have never seen a real action scene in your entire lives. That wasn't special, that wasn't some epic airhorn-blowing spectacle, it was D&D failing like always.

Yeah it was pretty great. The entire episode was the best in the season. But of course the women must spread their foul hatred everywhere on the internet, even the critics aren't except from 'n-no m-muh dany! q-queen slayyy….' horse shit coping maneuvers.

it was in the back lot of a Denver Denny's

it's totally plausible. I just don't find it kino.

it looks fake

The cuts were retarded and he should have pushed him into fire, rather than off a tower then fire appears afterwards.

Attached: cleganebowl.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

It was cool but had no stakes, didn't matter, and wasn't better than Brienne vs Hound. If you cut out the Arya edits, and maybe set it later where the Mountain wouldn't just get crushed or hit with dragonfire, it would have been better

>non-character A goes to fight non-character B for no real reason, after several minutes of bonking swords and punching they both die
Whoa GoT sure is exciting

and ur genuinely a 12 years old autistic new faggot who got introduced to le maymays in the past years if this was the epitome of television in yo slanted eyes

Attached: 1ribuhce.wizardchan.1346634489027.png (333x308, 19K)

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1557769624783.png (2400x1350, 2.19M)

Dont use the R slur, it's a personal attack against people who think GoT has ever been good.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>goes to kill a guy who would have died anyway
>jumps in a fire for no reason
yeah really kino dude

i was genuinely expecting gregor to lead sandor up a few steps so they could fight on a roof. but i guess that's a little too sly for the giant zombie

the episode was fantastic, best of the season

clegane bowl was lame, hamfisted and total fan service for the whiney stannis fags

>It was cool but had no stakes, didn't matter,

I thought that was the point? That revenge is ultimately meaningless and it won't fill the hole inside. Isn't that what Sandor told Arya?

His brother was already basically dead so why even fight? Same with Euron and Jaime, they literally killed each other for no reason

It's almost like he's being guided by "emotions".

It is.

Attached: Doubt_.png (567x786, 343K)

gregor should've gone after arya and then gave a reason for sandor to fight his brother

This will never be kino with the mountain wearing that retarded armor.

there were some nice shots, and the hound's desperate laughter was great. but it could have been better. i dont think the staircase was a great choice for location.

can anyone think up a single good reason why arya's scenes were spliced up with the fight?

>Its over Sandor! I have the high ground!

I agree, it felt enclosed and awkward, they could've written the fight on the roof or something. Tons of pontential for kino shots

>your ultimate demon
Sandor didn't give a shit about his brother until Cleganebowl became a meme on Twitter and these fucking hacks had to shove it in.

Attached: 1499754775838.jpg (460x276, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ydbEtRe01yQ

Attached: armm.jpg (865x760, 48K)

>shit cgi
>armor going from butter to unbreakable and back
>25 cuts with arya running left and right
>kino

Imagine being this fucking retarded

furthermore in the first book it's explicitly stated he was purposefully not attacking his brothers unarmoured head at the tourney because he didn't want to hurt him.

now i want to play it again. Damn you user

it looked cool that's about it.

>i want vengeance against a dead zombie
>didn't really need to be like 10 minutes
>i thought sandor was turned against revenge by brother ray

Why do fans ruin everything?

Attached: c.jpg (219x306, 18K)