Bravo, Dany!

Go, girl!

Attached: mpv-shot0061.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k6j1w
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557782548481.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DU7pgAyNurA
chng.it/9tx9ZXCjgd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: mpv-shot0064.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

Now that's a strong female character incel like me can relate to!

Kino

Attached: 1557733341909.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Kings Landing was like the LA of Westeros she committed no crime and did nothing wrong

you think that little blonde boy on the left peed his pants?

shilling my oc again, not sure if someone already had my idea but enjoy lads

streamable.com/k6j1w

Attached: bonbi_shocked_4.gif (321x350, 2.35M)

It is not out of character for her to act out impulsively. After all the shit that happened it would make perfect sense for her to snap after the bells and go straight for Cersei and obliterate the red keep, killing innocents in the process.

But that is not what happened, she ignored the person who executed her pet girl, letting her escape(as far as she knows) to spend 30 minutes deliberately chasing down women and children and trying to burn every single house before finally going for the person she is actually mad at. It just makes no sense, even if she was the most evil person in the world, she would have killed Cersei first and then burned random peasants.

I find they totally censored this episode. We didn't see any close-ups of burn victims and we didn't see any implications of actual rapes. Total cop-out.

Attached: 348bea11eb8472bb80e44a8b007abe75.gif (500x297, 1.04M)

BUUUUUUURN

Attached: mpv-shot0071.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Ok i love it bro have a (you)

Dany never really cared about her pet girl. It was her pet like Grey Worm Jorah and the Dragons Cercei had no right to kill shit she liked so she killed everyone in Kings Landing to show Cercei how fucked up that is and to fuck up Cerceis world with a bigger psychopath mass murder move that Cercei would ever even think of

I dont watch the show but isnt her name khaleesi or something? I'm very confused why everyone is calling her dany now.

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 8K)

khaleesi is her title, khal - the leader of horsefuckers(just like khan desu), khaleesi - his wife

But Cersei doesn't give two shits about the people or the city and everybody knows that.

The writing really hit a new low, makes zero sense:

>wife of the guy who destroyed your family betrays you to backstab while you fight against zombies to save the world, your best friend dies in your arms after the fight
>kills your "child" after you have already lost one to said zombies
>still refuses to surrender or negotiate after you offer it in order to spare innocent peasants
>beheads the last person you care about in front of you just to piss you off
>when you finally snap and go into a murderous rage, instead of killing the person you hate most in the world at any cost(including butchering innocent hostages in the red keep), you ignore Cersei effectively sparing her life by letting her escape and instead go burn some irrelevant women and children, making sure that no house in the city you want to rule is left standing.

To clarify, i'm all for her killing innocents and not giving a shit about collateral damage, but it is just executed so poorly.
You all praise this garbage writing just because it triggers normies...

Just how strong of a grip you need to have to not fall off a dragon diving from 1km height in mach 3?

Attached: 1413811588907.jpg (720x602, 63K)

As all Hollywood media, this is a foreshadowing of things to come. Kings Landing is western white folk's land, you only see white people getting rekt. Feminist Matriarcal rule (dany), owner of the state (drogon-dragon-leviathan) will burn Europe (KL) to the ground, as revenge act for blacks (unsullied) and arabs (dothraki). European liberals (tyrion) and EU military (jon snow) will support this act, but regret it in the end

Be prepared for some major burnings and killings in Europe, and then its replacement by NWO governed by omnscient AI (Bran)

KINGS LANDING FUCKING SHITS

yaaas kween end the white race! especially the women and children!

Very nice, For Whom The Bells Toll also would have been acceptable

>Southerners
>white
Tell me more about your 1/32 German, 1/16 Irish ancestry lad

Danaerys did everything right. She was surrounded by subordinates trying to betray her and had to take matters into her own hands.
Fucking clutch.

>middle ages
>threat to the white race

Back in those days people had 6 kids per family you dumbass. the white race could have 90% of it's population wiped out and it would only take a century to recover.

There’s one of those floating around

BRRRRRRRRRT
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557782548481.webm

What's the NY of Westeros?

How is this any different from the bombing of dresden or the rape and pillage of the jap home islands? If she has a weapon she should use it.

You think fire is you ally?

Right. It’s funny because sjws thought she wouldn’t.

I dont watch this tv show
what % of the city population did she kill?

Because we didnt bomb dresden after the enemy forces had surrendered. That doesnt make it MUCH better, but it can be justified as a strategy to win the war.

I haven't seen this episode yet
how much rape was there?

Reminder that Tywin trapped the family of one of his enemies along with all of their servants, peasants, and so on in a mine and then filled the mine slowly with water to drown them as they begged for mercy. Cersei blew up the Sept of Baelor and fed people to Qyburn to experiment on and vivisect. The Freys killed a ton of people at the Red Wedding under protection of guest right. Ned Stark killed a deserter of the Night's Watch that single handedly led to to the Night King getting an initiative on the realm of men. Robert condoned splattering babies' brains against a wall. There are countless other examples of this in the lore of the books. I mean countless. Dany's massacre of King's Landing is in no way special and I applaud her for finally waking up and seeing that in Westeros might makes right and always has. Ask Aenys Targaryen how well things run when you try to be kind or show weakness to the people of Westeros.

false equivalence. nothing you just said applies to dany at all. she was a dangerous psychopath who's been brutally torturing and murdering people the entire time though so it's a moot point.

Oldtown

Old Town

Dany is completely justified within the morals of the setting. Committing evil to prevent greater evil is fine. GRRM screams this in your face by showing how much worse things get when the Starks try to play nice and how much better thing get when people like Olenna and Tywin get their way.

>[Jon Snow and Davos Seaworth watch Daenerys appear before Red Keep]

>[addressing the maesters at the gate] Behind you stands a symbol of oppression. The Red Keep, where a thousand men have languished under the name of this boy, Joffrey Baratheon [holds portrait of Joffrey] who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice!

>You have been supplied with a false idol [tears up portrait] to stop you tearing down this CORRUPT CITY! Let me tell you the truth about Joffrey Baratheon from the words of former King's Hand, Eddard Stark.

>[reads Ned's letter to Stannis] "Joffrey is not the true heir. He is a bastard born of incest between Cersei Lannister and her brother, Jaime. I praised the mad boy who tried to murder my own child but I can no longer live with my lie. It is time to trust the people of Seven Kingdoms with the truth, and it is time for me to resign."

>[calls to prisoners] …And do you accept this man's resignation? But do you accept the resignation of all of these liars?! Of all the corrupt?! [prisoners roar with approval]

>We take King's Landing from the corrupt! The nobles! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity - and we give it back to you, the smallfolk. King's Landing is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. [Drogon blows a hole in the gates, allowing the Unsullied inside] But start by storming the Red Keep and freeing the oppressed! Step forward, those who would serve! For an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed! Blood will be shed! The gold cloaks will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city… it will endure. King's Landing will survive.

Attached: 1557249988409.png (600x338, 372K)

>When his people were all inside, Reynard sent terms for surrender to Tywin, stating that the Reynes would be loyal vassals in return for Tywin's brothers serving within Castamere as hostages

Reynes kinda brought it upon themselves

I didn't understand where the wildfire explsions came from, was it a hint that Cersei planned to use it against Danny's army when they marched on the red keep (so it's implied that Danny also foresaw a possible trap from Ceresi), or are those just random supplies of wildfire that ahppen to be there and explode ?

Tyrion mentions before the battle of the blackwater that there are wildfire caches left over in the city from when The Mad king had them planted all over. it's in the books, don't remember if they said it explicitly in the show

SLAAAAY KWEEEEEEN

germans aren't human so it doesn't count

Drogon crashing into the Oldtown tower confirmed?

all of them together killed less people than Dany in one "battle".

Dany's mistake was not recognizing that Southerners weren't Northerners. The North are a bunch of insular dumb asses who were never going to accept her because they don't accept anyone without a grudge attached to it. The South is a lot more cosmopolitan and open minded overall. She probably would have been able to pull a Margaery Tyrell very easily, especially with the spectacle of her dragon. She should have definitely killed Sansa and Arya and then as a result killed Jon and Bran since neither would go condone what she did. The commoners in the North tainted her entire view of Westeros.

Fuck yeah.

Her incineration route feels borderline autistic desu.
That's not the chaos you'd expect from an alledged mad queen.

Attached: 468157568.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Incorrect.

People screaming "millions" are fake news. Most of Kings Landing had evacuated. She killed less than100k civilians and whatever military was left in KL, so probably a grand total of maybe 150k.

This is EXPLICITLY mentioned in the show.

Those people are homeless now, but alive.

BROKEN ARROW!

>so probably a grand total of maybe 150k.
Thats still a lot more than any other character.

>You all praise this garbage writing just because it triggers normies...
I mean what else do u want me to do

Attached: 1557308320140.jpg (702x562, 67K)

>all we ever see of King's Landing is huge amounts of people clamouring to get inside the gates
>"no dude everyone evacuated off-screen!"
Show don't tell, faggots.

Why are normies triggered by a fictional character turning bad?

None of the other lords wanted to "break the wheel". They knew what the wheel was and they knew they were part of it. Dany however prides herself in being the saviour of the people and "breaker of chains". So for her to behave like the other lords is plain hypocrisy on her part. If your post was trying to paint her as someone who did nothing wrong, you failed and you basically exposed her as a hypocrite especially since she thinks she is high and mighty above others in the wheel when she's just not.

Bobby B killed more. Dany has yet to top his score. She may have killed more IF you count savages and slavers.

Citation needed

>Back in those days people had 6 kids per family
They didn't, it's a common myth, at least if you don't consider the dead children. Tax and toll records as well as population estimates at different times suggest that families had 2-4 children on average which led to a consistens but not extreme population growth frequently interrupted by war, plagues and famine.

>mad queen
more like mad lass

>oc

>Dany incinerates those two little cuties on the left
God it'll feel so good to watch her die next episode, hope Viserys comes back and actually lets an entire Dothraki horde and all their horses fuck her.

Attached: WAS STRONG.jpg (640x747, 74K)

she was thorough in her desire to destroy everything, much like D&D.

>Cheered when Ned was decapitated
>Celebrated the Red Wedding
>Rape and violence is constant
>Constantly changed allegiance, liking the Tyrells and shaming Cersei before following Cersei
>Hung out and took it easy while someone else fought the giant zombie army for them
Why am I supposed to sympathize with these people? I had more empathy for the Lannister soldiers in the battle of the supply train last season than I did for these ungrateful shits. They probably survive on gibs taken from the other region so they won't riot over bullshit, fuck them all

>muh surrender
The walls were already breached, all bets are off. Fuck your 21st century Jew morality, they made their choice

>city closed, surrounded
>evacuated
TO FUCKING WHERE

Attached: got hund.jpg (961x703, 283K)

based bobby b

Dany is based and redpilled.

That episode was everything I was hoping for. Thank you GoT! Worth waiting.

Attached: 1536494184202.png (850x1150, 270K)

>enemy surrenders
>it's all over
>iron throne is yours
>now is the time when I must commit the lesser evil to prevent greater evil in the future, all of kings landing must burn!
A reasonable series of events, in the mind of a targaryen

It's targ propaganda, they've been trying to delete kings landing in a giant fireball since before season 1

>Dany is completely justified within the morals of the setting
you are correct, targaryens are inbred retards

The Red Keep. The place where we saw exactly ZERO people beyond Cersei and her kingsguard. Not even regular guards, much less any civilians.

Baned and firepilled

Attached: dresden threads.png (906x696, 227K)

Attached: tv.png (1257x340, 124K)

stunning and brave

At one point it looked like she was going back and forth like she was moeing the lawn. I raffed

who gives a shit about the population of kings landing lmao they have been shown to be nothing more than disgusting dirty poor peasants throughout the entire show. burning that shit hole to the ground did westeros a favor

I like, good one.

Exactly. She's not just burning some plebs for shits and giggles like mad targs used to do, she's thoroughly destroying the city.
I mean no genocide is a good genocide, but this doesn't look like madness to me.

its better to think that way in order for this episode to make sense. bran did more than cersei in this episode

>YAAAAAS QUEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAY characters slays
>SJWs turn on her

I knew she was one of us all along.

Attached: 1557778918733.jpg (536x437, 24K)

We all had our doubts about her, but that day she finally became regal

based normie Hitler apologists

Attached: gas gas gas.jpg (810x579, 44K)

>YAAS QUEEN SLAY!
>OH NO NO WHY ARE YOU SLAYING, QUEEN?

>no genocide is a good genocide

Attached: 831273712.png (640x640, 545K)

Source for this claim?

[citation needed]

Unironically kino

>Revenge against innocents is ok if you're upset
The sad thing is that this is completely unironic

She did nothing wrong. Surrender is worthless after the walls are breached.

Attached: 1557127770559.jpg (445x468, 57K)

Attached: 2367.png (1368x771, 1.84M)

YAAAAAAAS

>didn't see any implications of actual rapes
>see a dude push a woman into the gutter and unzip his pants

Attached: 1504411457251.jpg (290x154, 10K)

First thing I thought of when I saw this live

youtube.com/watch?v=DU7pgAyNurA

Sign the petition chng.it/9tx9ZXCjgd

I'll sign it if it still has Dany snapping and incinerating those king's landing degenerates.

>a petition to literally "DO IT AGAIN BOMBER DANY"

He was just a cop doing his job! She reached for his weapon! Do you have any kind of idea how scared he was for his life?

he didn't rape her, though. she was conveniently saved by Jon. he even killed his own man.
they should have just cut away after it was clear that he was going to rape her.

She kind of forgot about her wildfire traps.

Whole city is burning by the end of the episode so I'd say 2/3 at the very least

This is a show where it looked like Dany lost all her Dothraki and almost all of the eunuchs, only for it to turn out she only last half of them and still had enough forces to rival Cersei's. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Dany doesn't know Cersei, all she can see is KL people taking refuse behind the walls, acting like a shield of innocent people. Cersei assumes Dany would never do that, Dany is pissed off Cersei assumes that and proceed to kill the people to show Cersei "see ? I can do anything". Oh course Dany doesn't know Cersei doesn't give a shit about the people.

84,6%

More importantly, Southerners would accept an incestious targ mariage without batting an eye. Fuck Northeners, there's like 3 of them left anyway

Two main characters that broke bad

What went wrong for Dany?

Attached: 0342.jpg (621x311, 19K)

It's the opposite, it's stated a large amount of Westeros population flocked to KL to get shelter from Dothrakis and dragons. There's way more people than usual

She was born a psychotic targ

I've hated Dany since s4.
I've been disappointed with seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8 so far.
I saw Dany as somehow one the most prominent yet least developed characters in the show.
Her descent into blood thirsty madness was the only thing I've enjoyed about s8 and about her character as a whole. Watching her "I'm just too perfect" armor get cracked and broken away until she was left wounded and reeling actually made me like her. Seeing her ultimately say "fuck it" and roast all those dirty peasants made her a complete character for me.

Best scene she's ever had. Best scene she'll ever have.

>letting your enemy surrender
don't think so

Attached: 1557699624849.jpg (571x540, 160K)