STANNIS???

could it be???

Attached: A8D4254F-126B-4890-937D-BB96E7B2CC3B.jpg (640x120, 69K)

is it happening bros???

Attached: stannis.jpg (540x511, 19K)

I mean wtf would he even do as a character? He lost his army. If he's alive, that's cool, but he's probably just a nobody getting drunk in fleabottom with a beard

What if there is no episode 6 and its actually just a 'best of' clip show hosted by Sean Bean?

god i wish that were true, it would redeem the last 4 seasons for me

Attached: 1512198774571.jpg (1024x771, 143K)

imagine the normie reactions though, they've forgotten about 90% of the scenes in got and only remember their favourite characters, i bet they can't even finish off famous quotes correctly

Based and seinfeldpilled

he could have quietly been raising an army and biding his time for the last few seasons.

>It's a ghost adventures best-of episode

Attached: 1557720672462.png (361x363, 200K)

either a flashback or some fan pandering last episode full cast goodbye

He got decapitated. He is dead.

My knees are bent. Brace yourselves lads

The true king will return

Attached: DAB04722-44C3-437E-9148-320D754D17E5.jpg (197x256, 8K)

Max comfy

i worked on the show

the final 15 minutes of the episode is just all of the characters (including the ones who died) standing around jon snow in a big circle, applauding and saying "congratulations" as the camera pans from one character to the other.

proof?

Fuck off Shinji

Only way I see him getting screen time is useless ass fucking bran going to him in the past

He was hobbling around with the night king pretending to be a zombie but got caught after they all disintegrated.

literally fake, his page actually says 2012-15

>"PREVIEWS, NED, PREVIEWS!"
>Ned turns to camera
>"oh, hi!"

Stanis confirmed night king and rule of the 7 kingdoms

>gendry awarded with storm's end
>arrives to see Stannis fucking Baratheon and his army

Attached: cruise_control.png (910x898, 1.74M)

That would make me so happy.

ITS HAPPENING BROS

In the name of the one true king, Stannis Baratheon, first of his name, King of the Andals, Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, I declare Danaerys Targareyan a genocidal usurper and a femcel patently unsuited to running a bowl-of-brown shop let alone a kingdom.

DOWN WITH THE TYRANNY OF THE DRAGON

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

I approve of Stannis returning.

Attached: 1557232794410.jpg (410x452, 22K)

>i bet they can't even finish off famous quotes correctly
you take pride in weird things

>ned crawls out of the crypt after being turned into a wight walker
>sheer force of will let him survive after the nk death
absolute kino

>HE LIVES
HE LIVES
>HE LIVES
HE LIVES

Attached: S T A N N I S (alive).jpg (316x494, 45K)

Attached: 1536881228743.png (472x624, 167K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

OH YES PLEASE THIS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SHOW ANYMORE!!!!

Attached: hes my hero.png (278x186, 22K)

A single metion of Stannis will cause some major butthurt I can't even imagine the shitstorm if he actually comes back.

Yea Forums would explode, alteast this get ended up being right in the end

Attached: stannis wins again.png (999x673, 136K)

So far only half of it has been proven to be true, in which case the second part of the prophecy of gets will likely become reality. You best have your knees bent already, Danyfags.

YEAH IM THINKING HES BACK

Attached: 75885.png (1684x1118, 2.2M)

>Episode is just a comfy slice of life in the north with Ned

Attached: 1404142477227.png (362x362, 40K)

It needs to have a flashback scene complete with vignetting of Brienne not actually killing him

Don't remind me. The way they did Stannis dirty in the show was why I had to stop watching for a year just to forget.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1557382583384.png (472x624, 144K)

Based and congratulationpilled
Jon Snow is literally Shinji, spent the show whining and not doing shit without someone telling him to do something

prove me wrong

Attached: stannis mistake.jpg (300x387, 29K)

Dany Fans Gonna Seeth

Attached: 1557913086995.png (534x668, 37K)

Show stannis saved Jon who will save the realm from muh dragunz.