Watching show thats apparently about people reacting to that 90 day fiance show or whatever its called

>watching show thats apparently about people reacting to that 90 day fiance show or whatever its called
>one couple is a fat nerdy looking manchild who is with a brazilian thot
>she is clearly just using him for the greencard and constantly verbally abuses him and his mother
>even physically assaults him
>the people constantly defend her and her actions
Perfect proof that your worth is largely determined by how you look.

Attached: Larissa-Dos-Santos-Lima-Defends-Ex-Colt-Johnson8.jpg (1180x1017, 179K)

but they both look like shit though

But she is clearly above him in terms of looks. So therefore everything she does to him is viewed as acceptable

theyre both awful. shes crazy for sure, and only there caus she wants someone to finance her lipo, but he's really fucking strange. you can see he's putting on an act for the cameras too. and his stomach looks like a sack of rocks.

She already moved on and upgraded to a much better guy, that poor fuck is rotting alone with his mom and his cats jfl

Attached: IMG_20190515_112701.png (1077x639, 531K)

Based Larissa

What exactly has he done that makes him awful? Aside from being an overweight manchild that is... she is objectively in the wrong in most if not all their fights. This is my point though, because he looks like a sack of shit he is constantly viewed in a negative light.

Wouldnt be surprised if she was cucking him the entire time she was there. She was clearly not there for the right reasons. But she didnt do nothing wrong since the guy she is dating looks like a incel

you honestly dont think hes weird?
the way he talks, and ends everything on a stressed word and raises his eyebrows like hes revealing some sage wisdom. how hes acutely aware of the cameras and acts robotically around them. how he never stands up for either his mother or his wife. how he lives with his mother at like 40 (that he shares a bank account with), owns a tonne of cats, and plays videogames all day (inb4 its not a big deal caus you relate). and finally how nothing is ever his fault, and because she is so stupid he can manipulate the situation to being about her many fuckups while ignoring his own many shortcomings.
yes shes psycho and retarded, but to act like hes only villified because he looks like a fucking potato is wrong

they both look like shit fitness wise but the guy can actually do something about it and possibly even become a chad, you can see it in his bone formation on the face and overall frame. The thot is still a woman so her verbally abusing him is basically a mother instict to force him to make some changes, girls are stupid and don't really know how to properly support any man emotionally or mentally on his journey so that's that.

literally looksmatched

Not really, she's a fat roastie

W O M E N

She really isn't, his style is just fucked

I have said yes he is weird. Obviously it is weird that he still lives with his mom. Aside from that his mannerisms and the way he talks doesnt seem that strange for a nerdy kind of guy. If you have ever been around that sort of person its just how they act. Sort of robotically is a good way to describe it. Also him not defending either Larissa or his mother could be explained by him mot being the type of person who likes confrontation. Which would make sense, he looks like the kind of person who wouldnt. All of this doesnt mean he should be villified. As far as we see in their arguments she is objectively in the wrong. Flushing her ring. Shit talking his family. Hitting him. Shit talking him. Etc. She is clearly just there for a greencard. If something else is going on the show just isnt showing it at all.

>if you think he is villified because he looks like a potato you are wrong
Yet look at your post. You are mostly vilifying him based on his weird mannerisms.

Is it just me or does this guy literally fucking look like Colt if he lost some weight?

Poor beta got JUSTed hard

Sure he COULD do something. But he isnt. She isnt some beacon of fitness but she is definitely in better shape than him. Hell its in this most recent season that she seems like she got a bit chubbier. Some of her outfits she looks awful in and shouldnt be wearing

And hes an even fatter nerd

Checked. But also not true. His style is fucked, and he is way overweight. Im not saying she is cute. But she is clearly a league above him, at the very least in his current state

Also even if they were on an "equal" footing. Since she is a women she would come out ahead. For a man to get the benefit of the doubt he has to very clearly be out the females league. Thats definitely not the case here.

>tfw no materialistic Brazilian gf to break my balls on a daily basis

Lmao isnt this the lawyer that saved her from getting deported?

>the guy who bought a bride so he can get laid, then kicks his mom out of her own house, is actually the good guy

also im not defending her. shes fucking awful

Jonathan had the superior latina gf tbqh

Dude has released three videos of himself jerking off his tiny peen. Of course she was using him.

You are faceblind my man

shes looks like a chimp

Definitely looks like him but I think it's some other guy, she's definitely into the white Chad type

Im not saying he is a good guy. He is a fucking delusional idiot. But that doesnt make him wrong for the fights he gets into with her. Also I dont believe he "bought" her. I think he was fucking desperate for female attention, compounded with the fact that with Larissa he is getting said attenttion from a female probably definitely out of his league, now he is willing to do anything to "make it work." Larissa is just taking advantage of this fact. I mean come on, why the fuck else would he be trying to hard to save her from getting deported despite the fact she assaulted him and flushed the ring he bought her down the toilet? Most guys would have dropped a bitch after she did one of those things. He is clearly just desperate.

And? She is still far cuter than Larissa.

>What exactly has he done that makes him awful?
any sensible man with a modicum of self respect wouldn't allow themselves to be treated that way.
people realize that he has 0 self respect and therefore view him as such and look down upon him.

he's just a pussy, if she doesn't have citizenship he could be beating her up every time she opens her mouth

That one girl who that photographer guy went for to Colombia initially was hot as fuck

Well no shit. Thats why i said he is an idiot. But that doesnt mean he has done anything wrong in the actual relationship. Certaintly nothing to villify him. Yet everyone is like defending Larissas actions and trying to blame him because he is a weird fat sack of shit. If he was a chad however I gurantee people would be talking about how he should leave the crazy bitch.

Lel except she beat him up apparently. Also no he couldnt, you still get in trouble for attacking people. Even if they are foreigners.

Richard Spencer has really let himself go, it must be the Jew genes. His Commie gf/wife/whatever was never much of a looker though desu.

it seems youre going as out of your way to defend him as retards are to condemn him. hes a piece of shit too.
shes crazy but he keeps putting himself in situations that will set her off. lying about getting new furniture comes to mind.
>I mean come on, why the fuck else would he be trying to hard to save her from getting deported despite the fact she assaulted him and flushed the ring he bought her down the toilet?
because he wants to look good in the edits
>He is clearly just desperate
he was hitting up other women while they were together (and not that bullshit storyline girl)

its all moot anyway because theyve broken up now

>and?
theyre both ugly

Yea because no one hates on Jesse

Then call INS and save the money you are wasting on her for prostitutes or just fap, I hate these pussies so fucking much

Im not defending him. Again im saying he is fucking stupid. But what he did wrong is not get her ass deported ASAP. But the fact we are even having this discussion is proof to my original point. The only thing you are even able to claim he did wrong is all hypothetical shit that happened "off camera". Fact is if he is doing shit wrong, the showrunners are not showing it on the show what so ever. Idk why they would hide that. But its irrelevant, because as far as the viewer knows Larissa is 100% a cunt and fucking the guy over. Yet people are still quick to deflect her actions with shit like "he probably did something to provoke her."

>he was talking to other girls while they were together
And she was refusing to have sex with him. I wonder which led to what. Also wasnt that shit Larissa came up with? And very likely fake anyways?

She looks like Takashi69

More like proof white men are cucks and deserve no sympathy when used by cunning woman trying to elevate themselves in the cruel game we call life

Attached: 1538363644082.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

He’s not white though.

Is this how you cope with reality? Bullshit true Scotsmen about whiteness?

>But the fact we are even having this discussion is proof to my original point. The only thing you are even able to claim he did wrong is all hypothetical shit that happened "off camera"
>the guy who bought a bride so he can get laid, then kicks his mom out of her own house, is actually the good guy
this is shown on the show
along with his constantly telling her what she wants to hear then acting surprised when her crazy ass goes crazy when she finds out hes lying.

>And she was refusing to have sex with him. I wonder which led to what. Also wasnt that shit Larissa came up with? And very likely fake anyways?
"Yes, I have received massive amounts of attention from fans, especially women. These things mixed with a relationship that has its problems makes for a dangerous scenario. I crossed the line between fan and fandom."
after he got caught sending dick pics to women
inb4 yea but he was going through a rough patch and just made a harmless mistake. hes still the innocent one

good call

Well that's why television works, we turn in either to watch someone successful who's made it or witness live how someone who could make it if he really wanted to or just put in the effort, even someone that we could possible relate to, only to want them to fail in every regard. It gives out a sense of validation and reassurance on multiple levels.

Attached: tgt23.png (361x520, 164K)

Colt is a fag.

>I don’tee know whyee Coltee’s mother doesn’tee likee mee

Based Larissa BTFO incel

if he worked out a bit he'd look kinda like the sherlock guy, what was his name again?

Attached: THE DUD.jpg (630x630, 42K)

Robert down here Jr?

>Colty
>ever a Chad
Sorry, ther has never been, nor will there ever be a chad with Klinefelter's.

Attached: Klinefelter-syndrome.jpg (638x479, 61K)

Sounds like he won.