Why are Swedes like this?

youtu.be/u3U-m81SO0I

Attached: Midsommar.png (1305x1021, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
youtube.com/watch?v=anflTyvUwBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks kino to me

Wypipo be creepy ass killerz mang

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
Why are swedes like this?

That’s not wrong.

I wonder if this is what many of Celtic and Nordic rituals were like, in reality. Europe must've been a very different place before Rome and later introduction of Christianity, especially with "changing of seasons" celebrations, and that sort of thing.

Winter and darkness nine months of the year

Attached: 1557331818599.gif (324x499, 68K)

fuck white people

Is this a part of new epic cinematic universe Hereditary started? Are they going to collect all princes of hell and then snap the Annabelle universe out of existence?

Sacrifices were for criminals. Head hunting was ancestor worship. The Roman sources are black propaganda against the vanquished barbarian.

Druids were based, it was that cunt Julius Caesar that spread lies about human sacrifice to justify the Roman invasion

The writer-director himself as well as the production company, A24, are Jews.

Don't get ideas from Jews about what pre-Christian Nordic rituals were like. There's plenty of respectable research on that.

Reminder that these Nordic traditions existed in Europe before the Greenlanders came to Scandinavia 9000 years ago and the runes were taken from the Danube Valley tribes, Slavs, and Venedacs. The Finnish people are one of the few Scandis who still retain their old Greenlander roots.

And yet the 13% commits 50%

Are you sure?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
>Around 3900 BCE,[13] agriculture was introduced to Denmark, either through cultural exchange or by migrating farmers, marking the beginning of the Neolithic in the region.[14] It was during the early part of this Neolithic period that a number of human corpses that were interred in the area's peat bogs left evidence that there had been resistance to its introduction.[15] A disproportionate number of the Early Neolithic bodies found in Danish bogs were aged between 16 and 20 at the time of their death and deposition, and suggestions have been put forward that they were either human sacrifices or criminals executed for their socially deviant behaviour.[15] An example of a Bronze Age bog body is Cashel Man, from 2000 BCE.[3]

It came with the rise of agriculture. Couldn't they have sacrificed people to ensure they fertility, or something? Wouldn't have been the only cultures to do so.

Is this one of those reedditcore horror film?

They put gays in the bogs. And generally any of anti-social groups.

I'll admit there may have been a little bit of human sacrifice but the whole thing is totally blown out of proportion

sheeeit mah nigga dem wite pepo rituals be so creep n sheeit mah nigga, you know sumtin is up when you see a buncha wities together, shit be creepy yo.
>13 do 50 in literal urban shitholes
dat more like it mah nigga.

Sweden deserves to burn.

Vikings were very gay.

Maybe drink a glass of water there big guy

"luv me Druids
luv me Societal Norms
'ate the Jews
simple as"

- Iron Age Celt

simple as

Whites have no culture but their culture is evil.

They were literally niggers before the Romans

Get in the bog.

Attached: 1551825331562.jpg (864x1536, 265K)

Into the bog you go.

This is really fucking cringey, jesus christ lol.

Attached: 2l58p7h0yme21.jpg (640x565, 54K)

maybe some nogs will stay away at least

Attached: calm down incel.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

have sex

Yes. Nothing of substance, relies on gimmicks, all a crappy metaphor (for breakup, if I remember the leaked script correctly)

Yikes... have sex incel

White people bad

This but unironically.

What is that thing?

What do the runes say?

I read the script last night, the film follows a premise really similar to hereditary in that next to nothing happens for the first 4/5 of the film, then at the end shit hits the fan and theres lots of violence all at once.

The future we chose.

This is literally The Wicker Man

Attached: HUFF.webm (300x400, 2.39M)

"krrtp"

Attached: runes.jpg (1305x1021, 185K)

Wicker man for homosexuals

Attached: 8%.png (360x640, 230K)

Fy fan

I think presenting Swedes as mindless cultists is pretty interesting and realistic
youtube.com/watch?v=anflTyvUwBk

Aaaaghhhh

Perhaps he was dictating

>The Finnish people are one of the few Scandis who still retain their old Greenlander roots.
How so?

The Romans were the niggers though

Attached: file.png (720x405, 409K)

>This is a 10/10 in Sweden

Attached: duckface.png (1079x708, 1.32M)

Romans didn't change shit though, christianity did.
The romans specifically had conduct on not fucking with local tradition unless it cost rome money or hindering the governors work. Then christianity spread, it made sense for majority of europeans and then they decided they wouldn't allow weird rituals that weren't totally necessary.

Finish high school, lard

Attached: 89f.png (2518x1024, 814K)

I wish

>Christianity spread because Yahweh made sense to people
Don't finish home school, lard

Attached: 1508450314688.png (1200x1089, 419K)

>Dude slavs lmao
literally just gotts who fucked the mongolian leftovers

>A24

That's literally why it spread so wildly. It was a family cult that absolved you of any guilt while also promising eternal salvation if you keep doing what at the time was easier than most faiths demanded. It was also at the time populists and enlightened as fuck and its legit theorized that atheism is getting so popular because it is what christianity was to the old religions.

jesus christ

Attached: 1515088130563.jpg (812x828, 98K)

>they don’t know about Hyperborean history or ancient European history

I’m here to help you.

Finns are not Scandinavian.

Attached: 141021.jpg (378x494, 112K)

Spell out sneed

just looks like wickerman.
>protagonists go to somewhere where there's a pagan cult who do increasingly creepy things then a human sacrifice because they're pagan.
booooring
I've already seen the movie.

also what's with the 3 random brown characters? How pointless.

They are even if they racemixed with Slavs and Mongols the most. They are ironically the most Hyperborean in terms of their traditions technically.

>americans come and suddenly everything turns into a bloodbath, culture destroyed
Seems to follow suit with history.

A24. For instagram bimbos who pretend to like art films.

Is this board triggered because there is one black guy in this movie? There are white people with him that are going there and gonna get worked good by the swedes as well, so I'm not quite getting the wypple ebil angle.
Also I thought you guys hated Sweden because they were cucks, but now they represent white people...?
I can't keep up with this shit

Attached: 4tejk2b3bv721.jpg (960x960, 132K)

I don't want to anger the gods bro

/pol/ absolutely seething ITT

this but unironically

it was the bronze age after all

/pol/ considers 100% of films to be literal white genocide

triggered

Well theyre the ones who get massacred so its kind of the other way around this time. You know, Nordic peoples did a lot of raping and pillaging themselves, it why we’re both so based.

Is that Martin the Warrior, man I used to love reading Redwall when I was young

Attached: now that's what i call based.jpg (138x176, 8K)

Dis nigga

Attached: 1536244371744.png (750x750, 65K)

ok, you are obviously one of them, can you explain it to me? Is it literally
>a black guy
>its made by jews
Is that it???

Whatever, it doesn't matter. Aesthetically I'm actually really stoked to see a horror movie that takes place in absolute sunlight, I think its a novel idea and if the cinematography is anything like Hereditary I think it will be kino
Although, I will say that the cult magic thing never really does it for me but I'm sure it will look pretty.

calm down

make me queer

Not even trolling. If you unironically believe Norse mythology is the true Scandi tradition, you’re unironically why the rest of Europe considers you a LARPer like those other Central Asian invaders. True Hyperborean traditions are closer to Shintoism or Native American spiritualism and Gitche Manitou worship.

Protestant work ethic + law of jante pushes you to be a boring conformist normalfag with no emotions for the entire week. Then the weekend comes and you let loose, get piss drunk and do shit like this. Then it's right back to normal.
t. knower

Romans said that about Carthag too and turns out they were right.

There's literally nothing wrong with the honor of transcending into the presence of the gods

>UHHH DUDE THE EVENINGS ARE BRIGHT FUCKING CREEPY XDDD
why are americans like this
you even have alaska

>OMG OMG a brand new A24 release!!!

Attached: SOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.gif (680x315, 203K)

Read the script and it's the same fucking movie as Hereditary just with different set dressings, Ari Aster is a hack. It has all the same makings of Hereditary right down to a family death being the catalyst to the entire plot, it has bizarre lengthy emotional scenes of sobbing, some kid with a facial deformity is also important to the cult and the ushering in of their god and it even does the same weird casting of an indian kid who seems completely out of place (the indian guy in this one plays a swede who introduces his friends to one of the cult members)
It was like going through a fucking check-list of everything Hereditary had. This flick even has a character who becomes the cults defacto leader/god.
What's worse is it's all so fucking pointless, you get to the end of the script and nothing matters. The script seems like such a shameless imitation of The Wicker man. I can't figure out what the fuck the movie was trying to say and what the point of it all was by the end, aside from "here's some weird spooky shit"

>a facial deformity is also important to the cult
Thats offensive to people with deformities, they shouldn't just be plot devices

Do it to yourself right now please

>Fingolian propaganda

Attached: 1554937141458.jpg (782x520, 130K)

I fucking honestly thought he was just giving a young actress who looks different a shot at being in his movie with Hereditary.
It really is the exact opposite though, its looks ooky and spooky!

Stay mad LARPer

So glad ur a namefag. Now I can filter you

this is the director, say something nice about him

Attached: ari aster.jpg (480x360, 23K)

So glad you can filter me, now your LARP can continue ;)

hmmmm to what (((((((race))))))) could he possibly belong too?

at this point these 'horror' flicks are just a collection of tropes. The trailers are just cliche now (the "creepy" trailer for "Us" was the editing equivalent of a guy holding a flashlight underneath his face)

boring long shots where people fear a sudden shock, spooky music against 'normal' (or 'too normal') things

The Witch basically woke me up to this nonsense. Just hours of christian old timey people being dumb for believing in god stuff and then actually satan is real as are witches - the perfect movie for fat wiccan teens

Attached: 1555474999286.jpg (394x394, 93K)

If it's not the usual suspects going "it was evil wypipo shit" it's white leftists going "actually they were all gay hippies into green shit, odin was gay, vikings shared women" etc

Attached: DVe-_0EVoAEkLP4.jpg (900x654, 208K)

well shit I hope at least it's better than hereditary. what an awful movie

So this is like Wicker Man: Soi Edition?

>show happy well adjusted family/ institution or old timey traditional thing in frame
>spooky slow-burn music starts

Attached: BDjhxfJh.jpg (395x477, 38K)

>something not dangerous like a little girl
>"ACTUALLY..."

people who consume horror movies after the age of 13 are retarded

Attached: 1553281290182.jpg (413x417, 114K)

I can't leave until my mission of triggering every incel on Yea Forums is complete, I'd only reincarnate and have to start from the beginning

imagine being so mad at getting called incel that you screenshot the post and forced-meme it on 4channel

based

Attached: redwall-1.webm (960x540, 2.82M)