Disney in charge of creativity

>Disney in charge of creativity

Attached: 1557855958983.jpg (2215x1596, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really need more peasant women beating up armored sci-fi commandos wielding laser guns with a stick. It's so awesome and brave and realistic. It actually makes me wonder why we don't have more female commandos in our real life armies. Why does the patriarchy not use the obviously superior women to win all wars?

Attached: rerg wern.png (1440x799, 1.1M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

From Century of the Self, a documentary on Freud’s nephew Edward Bernays, debatably the first advertiser in America:

>A.A. Brill was one of the first psychoanalysts in America and for a large fee he told Bernays that cigarettes were a symbol of the penis and of male sexual power. He told Bernays that if he could find a way to connect cigarettes with the idea of challenging male power then women would smoke because they would have their own penises

>Why does the patriarchy not use the obviously superior women to win all wars?
too afraid of change

>Why does the patriarchy not use the obviously superior women to win all wars?
One man can impregnate a hundred women but one woman can only be pregnant once at a time.

Also women are not superior in combat, in fact, women can't rival men even in chess.

Attached: 67__.jpg (568x465, 129K)

Before Bernays’ stunt the general public associated women who smoke with having loose morals or being prostitutes. The campaign of throwing a ticker tape parade “for the troops” and strategically placing good-looking women in the crowds to smoke cigarettes worked not because women saw them and thought “oh if she’s doing it then I can do the same” but because they saw all of the men around the women who were smoking were suddenly paying attention to those women. They realized they could easily command the attention of a room by doing the same thing- thus attaining power over those men.

This is the exact same tactic Disney used with Star Wars and “nerd culture”. The fan base was predominantly male and they made the protagonist of their new trilogy female because they knew giving young women someone to dress up as at cons would both: A) make the male fans who had poured countless hours into their fandom irate at the newcomers and B) make the women dressing as her feel power over those men. Both sides of the equation were meant to reinvigorate the franchise as it would surely keep word of mouth on the internet alive with both sides complaining of the other. The new vanguard has no reverence for the old stories however and TLJ sucked ass because of it

None of this translates to making maximum shekels.
That business model nowadays only seems to fool the most stupid demographs, like blacks.

this is an interesting assessment and I'm inclined to believe it.

"Creativity"

Rey is bastila and Kylo is Revan

Attached: 56197325_2532590163436084_5699583628787157299_n.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Disney themselves havent created anything original in years

Imagine never having sex

>MUH KOTOR
Fucking kys

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

FEMININE FEATURES BAD
BE MORE LIKE MALES GOOD
ALSO MALES BAD

Attached: 1556836931874.png (289x289, 192K)

If she ends up being the big bad it'd be kino but she's gonna save Woody because he's incompetent white male toy innit?

I like your hot take, but smoking was actually addictive and made you look cool. The flavor of the tobacco wasn't fundamentally changed, causing the male smokers to sperg out and switch to chewing tobacco.
What Disney did is more akin to clear-cut deforestation to make room for more farmland, which is already desertifying .

But Erso actually dies at the end, she only managed to steal the plans, not topple a fucking trained dark side user and escape, twice.

> I really need more peasant women beating up armored sci-fi commandos wielding laser guns with a stick

You mean like Luke in ANH? I don't like rey that much either but atleast come up with a pratical reason that she's shit like killing 4 pretorian guards with ease or beating Kylo Ren twice and resisting Snoke's mind rape for a little bit (With NO formal training prior).

You're the reason feminazis are right

Can Kathleen Kennedy even make a Star Wars movie without a brown haired English girl being awesome and in charge?

Attached: 1527801746351.jpg (492x437, 42K)

the force is dead

This is actually so true it hurts

Would Jaina have been a better MC than Rey?

Attached: 4516159-dsc01128.jpg (1273x1920, 314K)

I could take all of them in a fight

Wtf the force is retarded now

Yes

Attached: jaina.png (408x200, 215K)

the visual novel already revealed the entire plot of the movie

She's not the villain. The movie ends with Woody abandoning Buzz and the rest to travel around the world with her

But Luke didn't beat anyone up, that's the point
He layed some covering fire with a laser rifle and manned the Millenium Falcon's turret, he never once won a physical confrontation with anyone, and nearly gets his ass kicked by the You'll Be Dead guy in Mos Eisley

A main character with literally any defining characteristics, history and sense of purpose would have been a marked improvement over Rey, and she'd have a better costume too

Attached: 04.jpg (1988x3056, 2.21M)

Name a female chess champion playing in regular league

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

You couldn't disengage your ass from your chair

Attached: 1554880230708.jpg (743x600, 101K)

Before Disney After Disney

Attached: 1554232731688.jpg (1622x892, 545K)

>She-Hulk looks more feminine than Captain Marvel
>Medusa's face in the last panel
holy shit who drew this abomination? CM looks like Steve Rogers

>After Disney
user, I...

>one woman can only be pregnant once at a time.
Have you heard of multiple births? Twins or trilets of different fathers are uncommon but real.

Actually I do retract a few parts of my previous thing. Rey does have a different situation from Luke in that he was a squishy moisture farmer while Rey was a female on a planet full of scavengers. Storm Troopers I'll give a pass to since she must know how to fight to some degree in order not to be enslaved, raped or killed on a daily basis. The pretorian guards though was a complete ass pull of bullshit.

Uncommon while a man having multiple kids from different women is far too common, just look at inner cities.

Can you imagine having actual concrete proof of what a disgusting whore your mom was