/got/

AAAAAAH MUMMY MUMMY SAVE ME AAAAAAAH

Attached: 973381A7-1DD0-4544-AD41-BA9C09F7307B.gif (500x350, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aryion.com/g4/data.php?id=518084
strawpoll.me/17995340
youtube.com/watch?v=V7EfnYwpmOE
youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE
youtube.com/watch?v=1G8QDAfsl5s
youtube.com/watch?v=gHj45r8vl9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9AseFxLzziA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POST YOUR FACE WHEN SEAN BEAN’S NAME SHOWS UP ON EP 6 INTRO SEQUENCE

Attached: 95B7A496-B238-41C5-BCDD-967C55468AFF.jpg (705x527, 247K)

I dislike this thread

Who should have popped her cherry?

Attached: 1557920696615.jpg (1284x891, 388K)

Her asking for her parents while screaming reminds me of this story I read once about this dude who swallows his sister whole and she calls out for her parents while digesting but the brother told them it was some other kid so they just laughed it off.

Ned please, my womb yearns for your seed

Attached: Lady Dayne.jpg (811x986, 67K)

huh?

Are you from East Europe?

Her ungulate action figure come to life.

Such a stupid scene

I found it.
aryion.com/g4/data.php?id=518084

Lmao what the shit

Attached: 1557917151159.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

>all the Danyfags who defended this are now seething about Dany acting in character
eat shit you fucking niggers

B&R

Attached: kek.jpg (280x280, 9K)

Could someone post the spoilers, want to get kicked from a group chat

Who do you want to be the queen slayer?

Pic related for me.

Attached: Davos.jpg (512x512, 34K)

This cutie via raping her to death.

Attached: F7443FBF-47DC-415E-A7A5-AB93E8036866-1298-0000025699722E35.jpg (479x479, 25K)

They don't realise she's acting in character, they really fell for the yass kween.

Attached: 1547452935702.png (1443x1049, 1013K)

I want Dany alive

dont ever stop coughposting, you hear me?

That didn't work for Rhaegal and it won't for you either, kid.

Attached: drogon laughs at rhaegal's pain.jpg (1780x1010, 125K)

>All these SEETHING Danyfags

The Mannis always wins, baby

Attached: 30a29db470b3dfb79710d2de80defdbd.jpg (2480x3508, 780K)

Seed does not go into the womb

no user

we both lost

>dany burns dothrakis alive in s1
>YAS
>dany burns another group of people in s2
>KWEEN
>dany burns a bunch of people alive in s3 - 7
>SLAY SLAY SLAY
>dany burns king’s landing in s8
>this is so out of character and sexist
Lmaoing @ the retards

>dany kills some traitor
>yes
>dany burns more people justifiable
>yes
>dany decides to go mad out of nowhere
>no
she's still justified in burning KL anyways, she just isn't crazy.

Thank you handsome

>she just isn't crazy.
She is the crazy one. Viserys was the sane Targ.

Not according to barristan, who said viserys was showing such tendencies since he was young, so before he broke during their time in exile.

Even if she was, they still didn't lead up to it, aerys didn't suddenly go insane, he slowly became more crazy.

Lmaoing.

Meanwhile it was completely out of character for Stannis to burn Shireen.

>dany kills in retaliation
>fine
>dany kills people justifiably
>Cersei kills her right hand woman
>she went mad for no reason
Cope, tranny

WE NEVER SAW HER CORPSE
SHE WILL BE BACK

CERSEI
CERSEI
CERSEI

Attached: ox9lhq04d8y21.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

>they still didn't lead up to it
Every single incel on Yea Forums complained for years that they treated her like crazy.

Kino

I never said it wasn't? Stannis killing his daughter was retarded.

I bet next episode she won't be showing any sign of madness, and instead will justify her actions.
She didn't went crazy, at most she got angry enough to burn the entire city down.

This. The most insane thing he ever did was threaten Dany while he was hammered.

the more i read it, the less sense it makes

the Bronn part always gets me, why would they chose him?

>Barristan sees some bratty kid
>MUST BE THE MADNESS, THANK GOD RHAEGAR IS THE HEIR

Seeing what he wanted to see.

how the fuck did he know?

probably Tyrion's payment to him or something since he obviously wouldn't get lordship over Highgarden

Attached: leaks.png (1443x1049, 1000K)

Get ready for 9/10 storylines to be completely forgotten next episode.

>No more Reeds
>No more Dorne
>No more Riverrun
>No more Vale
>No more Essos
>Never learn about what Darrio is doing with Mareen
>Bronze Yohn Royce will never do anything other than stand next to Sansa, never once do we even get an explanation or any hint about his Bronze Armor infused with ancient runes
>Brienne's final scene was her in a robe crying and sobbing after Jaime
>Tormund's goodbye is literally just "Yeah I spent the last 10 years or so trying to get south to get a better life for my people, time to go back, peace"
>No more Bravos
>Literally anyone outside of the North and the Vale will always see the night king as a myth, and the Vale will probably forget about it in less than a generation

Attached: THE ROMANS DID IT.jpg (2196x1698, 488K)

So, just so I can try to figure out your estrogsn addled brains logic:
>gets mad at dothrakis for not bending the knee, burns them
>justified
>gets mad at the slavers, burns them
>justified
>trusted confidant is executed by Cersei, gets mad, burns KL
>lazy writing out of character
Burning shit when she gets upset is literally her entire character arc

This the guy they implyed could 1v1 the Hound in season 2. Normie Will lap that shit up and we will see tins of posts about how Bronn is the real winner.

will be a shit episode i think.

>Refuses to directly attack Eastern Cities as for fear of killing the 200,000 slaves + innocent non-slave owning civilians
>Locks her dragons up after they burn 1 (one) child
>Tells Gendry that his father wanted her dead but forgave him and grants him a lordship
>Tells Varys that he tried to kill her but gives him a second chance
>Tells Jorah he is exiled for betraying her, forgives him
>Burns 1 million innocent civilians alive
>Retard goes online to defend m'lady's honor and character

can someone post that meme with white-haired arthas saying "this city must be purged"

Except her retributions are to the people that did it not to innocents, at most what would make sense is if she burned the entire keep down, not strafe every single street taking forever to get there before she burned it.

ofc it will. people will hate that both female monarchs went insane and died, and were replaced by a council of smart men. the series will be consigned to the unwoke dustbin of history which is more than it deserves at this point.

Until you accept it

Attached: GOT ranking.png (1896x5784, 3.06M)

I want this too

DAILY
REMINDER

Blame D&D
Blame Disney

Attached: 3456743567.jpg (1319x700, 260K)

>Burns his daughter
>Kills his brother
Yup, that's a good king.

Actually, would be interesting if Tyrion were the one to sit on the Iron Throne.

it will be shit for these reasons episode 3 was the fucking worst. where did bran warg off to?

That is so retarded though, if it's true about e6. What black is there left to take? Everyone there witnessed the devastation caused by Dany, why would Jon be punished? She was not the rightful queen, he is, and thus he would only be ending the reign of an abusive usurper.

D&D should be drawn and quartered, in Minecraft

If there’s one thing that the show did better then the books, it is the handling of Daario. Book Daario is the most worthless piece of shit there is. He has no goals or real motivations, he’s hardly a character.

>Never learn about what Darrio is doing with Mareen
who the fuck cares except fan fictioners and trannies

Guilt by association motherfucker

That is point of book Daario. He is a piece a shit but Dany thinks he is hot so she is going to keep fucking him like the dumb teenage girl she is. He doesn't give a fuck about anything she wanta either, he says on at least one occasion that he is just around to fuck her. Jesus fucking Christ why does anyone thing book Dany will be a good leader?

lolno
If dany has always shown one thing, is that she is just, even if she is ruthless in her justice.

Her suddenly going crazy? Doesn't make sense.
Her suddenly getting so angry that she burned the city? Doesn't make sense, if that was the case she would've gone for the keep.

With the scenes leading up to the battle, the most that makes sense is her deciding to rule through fear and to make an example out of king's landing.
With is still a 180 on her character, because like I said, she wouldn't do such a thing, but at the very least it's justified for her to burning it down and certainly doesn't make her evil.

What would the night's watch be good for anyway?

The wildlings live south of the wall, the white walkers are defeated...what's the point of the wall now?

Mutually Assured Destruction via Dabid’s writing

>house Stark: Winter is coming
>winter lasts one day

>house Arryn: As high as honor
>lord is short

>house Tully: Family, duty, honour
>get your family killed, fail your duty, abandon all honour

>house Greyjoy: We do not sow
>female heir literally a sow

>house Lannister: Hear me roar
>last of them whimper and tremble fearing death

>house Tyrell: Growing strong
>more like dying young

>house Martell: Unbowed, unbent, unbroken
>...right

>house Targaryen: Fire and blood
>actually delivers fire and blood

Well, i know hipocrisy is the norm in Westeros, but come on. It's their fucking motto.

YOU wouldn’t “go crazy”, YOU wouldn’t have burned them all. Dany has been claiming she wanted to do this the entire time she’s been a queen

Because threatening to burn some city down when she and her people are starving is the same as actually doing it.

Because burning the red keep like she said she should do is the same as torching every street in king's landing.

No.

Burning his loli made Stannis irredeemable.

Reap the whirlwind. They killed her mate they didn't surrender, they got massacred. it's fine

egde

True, it is fine, I guess I mainly disagree with her going mad.
But deciding to massacre KL makes sense.

Also, I forgot to mention, but that also means it doesn't make sense for her advisors to treat her as she went mad or as if she did something unforgivable and kill her for it.

AAAAAAAGH

I'd like to know how bad he's fucking up

>headings under the levels
Shit tier image

Best ending is that everything took place inside a snowglobe, with Bran shaking it autistically.

*hack*

Attached: 1557782840161.jpg (615x678, 100K)

Fuck Bran for burning King's Landing

Attached: ma teng.png (1920x1088, 2.05M)

previous

are the normies seething though?

im guessing they must be?
can anyone post some seethe?

JON COME TO BED RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1557796527263.jpg (520x573, 37K)

>[Jon Snow and Davos Seaworth watch Daenerys appear before the Red Keep]

>[addressing the maesters at the gate] Behind you stands a symbol of oppression. The Red Keep, where a thousand men have languished under the name of this boy, Joffrey Baratheon [holds portrait of Joffrey] who has been held up to you as the shining example of justice!

>You have been supplied with a false idol [tears up portrait] to stop you tearing down this CORRUPT CITY! Let me tell you the truth about Joffrey Baratheon from the words of former King's Hand, Eddard Stark.

>[reads Ned's letter to Stannis] "Joffrey is not the true heir. He is a bastard born of incest between Cersei Lannister and her brother, Jaime. I praised the mad boy who tried to murder my own child but I can no longer live with my lie. It is time to trust the people of Seven Kingdoms with the truth, and it is time for me to resign."

>[calls to prisoners] …And do you accept this man's resignation? But do you accept the resignation of all of these liars?! Of all the corrupt?! [prisoners roar with approval]

>We take King's Landing from the corrupt! The nobles! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity - and we give it back to you, the smallfolk. King's Landing is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. [Drogon blows a hole in the gates, allowing the Unsullied inside] But start by storming the Red Keep and freeing the oppressed! Step forward, those who would serve! For an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed! Blood will be shed! The gold cloaks will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city… it will endure. King's Landing will survive.

Attached: 1557249988409.png (600x338, 372K)

Literally ever plot line post Dany's dragons being fully grown has been pointless

They are gonna introduce the Children of the forest as the big bad in the finale episode. WUUUUUUUUUUUT?

Attached: 1557775583504.jpg (413x500, 31K)

>Daenerys is politely asked to go to the ruined Throne Room to meet her advisors
>finds herself surrounded by surviving KL commoners quietly SEETHING and Jon sitting on Iron Throne
>pretty much re-enacts Ned beheading deserter from S1
>For murder of innocents blah blah blah I, Aegon of House Targaryen, sixth of my name, lord of the seven kingdoms blah blah blah, do sentence you to die
>looks sad and conflicted but beheads her all the same
>abdicates and becomes 1000th and final Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, which is now just him at Castle Black in self-imposed exile
>finally I am become Game of Thrones

rate my taste Yea Forums

Attached: tiers.png (919x650, 925K)

>Literally ever plot line post Dany's dragons being fully grown has been pointless

You remember what season they were fully grown? Cause that's when this war of the five king's should have ended and westeros united to fight the undead.

No

Attached: 1557845749724.jpg (800x514, 129K)

can someone post some normie seething?

Attached: D459BB0F-D314-443C-83F3-0B86ED4DF5A4.jpg (500x345, 65K)

S1-S6 Dany was fucking boring and the reason i hated her, tsundere and nuclear yandere Dany is GOAT

Attached: NUCLEAR.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

>female heir literally a sow
shut up

Aegon "Young Griff" VI ((Targaryen))

>The wildlings live south of the wall
They went back in ep4 though. Apparently living beyond the wall isn't that bad when you don't have to deal with six million zombies.

Yennefer?

>Summer in shit tier
Fuck you, shit list

B E S T
S E A S O N
E V A H

Attached: BESTSEASONEVAH.jpg (379x488, 21K)

>Apparently living beyond the wall isn't that bad when you don't have to deal with six million zombies.

Even though its still winter but ok.

>teleports behind you
>nothing personnell night king

Attached: Arya_Season_8.jpg (1427x2000, 1.06M)

Looks pretty good all over user
>Bad poosi shit tier
You absolute cuntbag

Attached: 1557684011281.png (3000x3000, 1.99M)

honestly these guys are BASED

Attached: d.b._weiss_and_david_benioff.jpg (768x433, 50K)

The Farring Boy, may he rest in peace

she gonna kill danny aint she

Ashara = Yen
Triss = Cait
Geralt = Ned
Ciri = Jon

Attached: 100354-1452092088.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>doesn't kill Cersei like a season ago

Attached: 1557889437856.jpg (490x490, 41K)

>Winter
Cancelled now that the NK is dead
t. dabid

>there's like 2x as many men as women in your top tiers
EXCUSE ME YOU FUCKING NEO NAZI?

Downvoted

Honest question. Will you ever want to rewatch this show again or at least parts of it after the series finale next week?

Attached: GoT.jpg (3600x2700, 1.16M)

you heard the queen. have sex incel

>she gonna kill danny aint she

subversion is dany killing her.

It exposes you as a smooth brain

i mean, you can build snowmen and stuff

Why didn't they ask for more than 6 episodes?

Attached: file.png (698x513, 465K)

No, they killed the Night King so Winter is over. Plus there’s basically no competition for resources up there now thanks to the Night King

Basically, Ashara looks exactly like Yennefer user just replace Yennefer wanting to have nice loving sex with Geralt with Ashara wanting to rape the children out of Ned at all costs

No, Dany will kill her prompting Jon to kill Dany

what is wrong with her left eye?

Why is it the last season? they got canceled?

>Cersei gets a comf instant death in Jaime arms

Fucking weak

true

so they can start working on star wars sooner

Was she just when she burned the mereese dude because barristan got killed by sons of the harpy? Where the fuck was the justice in that? She literally picked one guy out from the bunch and went "ok you die". Wtf is that justice?

Lazy eye.

Yeah I wanna rewatch some of the earlier series, it's been a good while since I saw them and I wanna see if they are as good as I remember

Yes I'm planning to rewatch it soon
probably won't bother past s6

Well we all had a good laugh even though I didn't quite understand it

>Why is it the last season? they got canceled?

Cause fucking DUMB AND FUCKING DUMBER were given unlimited amounts of seasons and money and they rejected that to work on star wars.

Show would be magically fixed if his plotline was added

Attached: 03ea2f0eda8bd67fa15784112ed9939d.jpg (236x295, 16K)

yeah maybe but i wont go after season 4

>So you came back to die with your city!
>No... I came back to stop you
Arya appears and stabs her anyways

Attached: batstannis.jpg (490x544, 58K)

I mean, I can rewatch LoGH knowing that all of the characters arcs and plotlines resolve themselves in a satisfactory way
But for Got? You can rewatch up to the Red Wedding and then what? Content yourself knowing that the next 3 seasons are fanfiction garbage that go nowhere?
Fuck even with 3 Kingdoms having its ending at least you can enjoy the ride of the Actors going all out, versus 17 episodes of Tyrion 'you have no balls xd' Lannister

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-02-23h32m48s531.png (960x720, 757K)

Just watch the reactions on youtube and see them complaining about shit writing and rushed plot. They never gave a shit about that before when the shit writing was used for the fanservice, but when it doesn't turn out the way they like it, then only it becomes shit writing. There's so much retarded salt on youtube.

Hack showrunners want to go and ruin Star wars's only remaining likable timeline. Revan is gonna be Stannis in space and I'll cry

They could have had 20 seasons

Rewatch seasons 1-4 and a few from season 5 and season 6

Retcon the rest out of existence, headcanon is stannis sitting on the iron throne with a dragon

would pay with my own blood for a straight shota scene between these two

Attached: little umber.jpg (618x412, 27K)

wait. really? they could create something great but instead they give us this stinking, warm pile of shit to work on fucking star wars of all things? fuck them

But user, they didn't rise up against cersei and accept their new queen. Death is what they deserved

strawpoll.me/17995340

Attached: well.png (1042x523, 48K)

hopefully danny kills jon and all the starks so we get ultimate subversion

starks have been the root of all troubles

Attached: jonisagayfag.webm (1268x864, 1.26M)

> house Tully: Family, duty, waves
> pic related

Attached: 1541008653147.png (833x893, 562K)

#
>one true king of Westeros
>a god is on his side and manifests miracles to his benefit multiple times
>values loyalty, intelligence, and integrity above breeding, wealth, and ass-kissing
>somehow did his duty and fucked the second ugliest woman in Westeros
>had the loyalty of the Onion Knight while he lived, one of the most honorable men in Westeros
>fought in the vanguard at King's Landing among his men
>gelds and hangs rapists, rather than encouraging them
>smashed the Iron Fleet for Bobby B
>held King's Landing against a punishing siege, was determined to starve before he surrendered
>supported Jon as Lord Commander even after he rebuffed an offer of legitimization, because he could see that Jon was a man of character with the potential to be great
>agghhh...
>is the King Who Cared, literally the only person who responded to the call for aid in the north without having to be begged or bribed first
>showed prudent mercy to the Wildlings, but expected them to reform their raping and reaving ways
>died fighting to free the north from an evil usurper who violated guest right and killed the ruling Stark
>only killed one kid, because his seeress said god demanded it, rather than thousands because she was having a bad day
>fewer!

Attached: 1554203171152.jpg (900x900, 533K)

>Dickon

>and Bronn.
Ha!

this is some COPE, but i do not disapprove desu

they are making kotor star wars?

>banner is a spooky skinless man
>they're all evil

BRAVO GEORGE

Attached: pbgkh68pgd321.jpg (480x401, 19K)

seasons 1-4 yeah probably

based

As if they're innocent, they're slavers.

Anyways, it's one scene of build up to her wanting to control things through fear.

Didn’t the mad king only turn mad because of Bran’s time travel voices?

Or is that another D n D invention?

You rang?

Attached: twla2qa.png (728x1099, 485K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-15 11.22.24.png (431x136, 18K)

why would I watch this shit when I could watch LOTR or Sopranos

Poor Ned.

probably not, it'll be too painful to watch something from the past that was once great but has already ended

>they're slavers
that was their culture, not all slavers were bad people

I feel like there is more behind the scene issue here. I doubt it's just simple Star Wars production as said. I am not sure why, but it's just weird, even at it's worse GoT's original material hasn't gone THIS bad. Season 5 and 6 are mostly original materials and even that is still watchable aside from a few tidbits. This season feels like it's being made by somehow who barely follow the plot of the series and just handpicked midway after the creator drop the show. I refuse to believe they are this stupid. I am not implying they intentionally sabotage it however. I just don't understand why they don't hand it over to someone else if they are just burned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7EfnYwpmOE

Attached: 014.png (2873x1609, 3.43M)

patchface

I did, though that is an ugly-ass horse.

D&D always said 7 seasons, George said 10 and HBO were willing to go for as long as it was profitable. 8 ended up as the compromise.

That was a just a theory.

its wayyyy too fucking long and filled with filler and slop
Id rewatch it with a newfriend if there were 4k blu rays

god melisandre is so cute

I will rewatch the first episode and then quit after the white walkers kill the two dudes because what the fuck was the point of that entire plot jesus christ aaagghhhh

Attached: 1557727734464.jpg (960x540, 40K)

I don't know. I've rewatched first three seasons several times so I'm not really interested in doing it again. And I don't have desire to rewatch 5-8 anyway.

daily reminder stannis is a saint now just as Euron meanwhile dany will go into history as the most gruesome genocider

Attached: 1557493123423.png (589x678, 298K)

>Tormund's goodbye is literally just "Yeah I spent the last 10 years or so trying to get south to get a better life for my people, time to go back, see you in 2 years when we get back to kidnapping, raping murdering and cannibalism, peace"
fixed that for you

Redpill me on rapehorse, whats his endgame?

Attached: 1557855625327.png (940x1039, 691K)

hahaha no

actors think they're worth shit, inflated the budget

>crucify thousands of women and children to send a message
>hurr it's their culture guize, plus some of them didn't want to but let it happen anyways

>whats his endgame?
rape

EURON EURON EURON EURON
RIGHTFUL KING OF WESTEROS FUCK TARGSHITS

>turns out dany was on her period
>tyrion does a big lol
>sansa looks at hole in the wall
>wheely billy says some nonsense trying to sound important
>bronn looks at the sea in his castle
>iron isles and essos not mentioned
>jon snow steps into frame
>"it truly was the game of throne"
>arya skateboards into the sunset

>any male character presses himself on a female
*near rioting in the social media streets*
>Danaerys tries to force herself not just on anyone, but her fucking nephew
"Yaaaaaaaaas queeen this was all built up and makes complete sense you're just mad your fan theories didnt' come true!"

Will I get a girlfriend if I stop masturbating?

A GAY THEORY

I know right?

Attached: c.jpg (1268x710, 32K)

WAIT WHY DIDN'T EURON BLOW HIS FUCKING HORN THE FIRST TIME HE AMBUSHED DANY? WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: 1555376690327.jpg (640x360, 102K)

Didn't she already made her point when she crucified them? This just shows she is impulsive and controlled by emotions. She can't think straight and immediately rushes to "dracarys" to solve her problems. And that is even assuming that dracarysing a random noble would solve her problem. Pro-tip: it didn't..

How so?

Attached: 1487808042672.png (400x400, 249K)

No, you need to stop masturbating and hit the gym

Euron kind of forgot about his magic dragon horn

what a hack theory targs are rotten inbred chaf that needs to be culled

>Will I get a girlfriend if I stop masturbating?

Get prostitutes like me. I've never had a girlfriend.

Attached: MOMMY MELLI.webm (700x480, 1.59M)

But it isn't her culture, in westeros slavery is punishable by death, so she certainly sees the practice as evil.

It's only Jorah having practiced slavery before his exile that makes her humanize them a bit.

One of the biggest assholes in the entire show. Book Stannis was better

Man, the poster for season 2 was kino.

>only killed one kid, because his seeress said god demanded it, rather than thousands because she was having a bad day
which is pure DABID fanfiction as he's in no position to do so in the books
his extremely fanatical wife however is

i still don't get why they decided to assassinate his character this much

fin

youtube.com/watch?v=90WD_ats6eE

Dany Blanca Ultraloca should be God Tier

>i still don't get why they decided to assassinate his character this much

I got an idea

Attached: 1557884006478.png (260x400, 33K)

that's a really shitty thing to do to people

Here's their teaser poster for season 2

Attached: Game_of_Thrones_Teaser.jpg (550x815, 40K)

((()))

The spoilers are fake

She always was my number 1 GoT waifu

Attached: Carice5.jpg (1280x960, 107K)

The things I'd let her do to me

SEAN BEAN

Based Bronn

the absolute state of white women

Attached: danyfags.png (1175x208, 58K)

no you moron, there is only ever one waifu in your life. if you've ever had more than one, or you think you have multiple, you've never actually had one. it's about love, it's not about some bitch you like

youtube.com/watch?v=1G8QDAfsl5s

I miss him so much guys... it hurts...

Attached: stan the man.jpg (189x267, 8K)

>i still don't get why they decided to assassinate his character this much
Pretty sure they never liked his character, so they assassinated him as soon as they could.

Not with that attitude.

Attached: val-kilmer-as-doc-holliday.jpg (1024x432, 128K)

Nice pic, fuck Renlyfags

The last 2 are a troll. Notice how there's no - preceding them like all the others.

who dares to be my enemy?

Attached: 1557932047907.jpg (2196x1698, 1.48M)

What happened to her lads?

Attached: heatsbane.jpg (261x275, 12K)

Season 1-4, Sansa/Reek in Winterfell, Mad Dany

So where the fuck is Edmure Tully, Ellaria Sand, Unella, etc.?

Attached: 1557839892435.jpg (325x325, 28K)

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

That was retribution for the 163 children they crucified on her way to meereen, so she crucified 163 masters in retribution.

The burning with the dragon was because of the unrest being caused in meereen that resulted in barristan's death.
Yes, it was impulsive and it didn't help (and it didn't happen in the books either, in the books she takes hostages but then can't bring herself to execute them), but it's not like she just stopped thinking and demanded blood, she tried to make them submit through fear even though it didn't work.

I think we can all agree that the real hero of the series was the Night King

just misunderstood really

Littlefinger is alive

d&d kinda forgot about them I ain't memeing

Turn your brain off while you calibrate your tv and have sex incel

In my mind he is still out there, and he will claim what is his by right

At einterfell with sam ?

cepula mea :DDD

I wish I can be as optimistic as you user. But the past is already written, the ink is dry. All I have to say is this:

Reminder that Game of Thrones will have one of the worst ending of any big television show ever made and every person in both real life and internet will hate it.

Repeat after me: BRAVO DABID

Attached: game-of-thrones-series-finale.jpg (1440x782, 308K)

>Rhaegar fucked up by dicking the right woman at the wrong time
>Robert fucked up by fucking the wrong woman at the right time
>Robb fucked up by fucking the wrong woman at the wrong time
>Jon fucks up by not dicking the right woman at the right time
>and thousands died for it
It really is just dicks in the end. Pottery

I guess Sam took it back, maybe?

who?

He's like king Arthur
He's not dead, he is sleeping, and waiting for the right time to lead his people

Attached: 1423239771078.jpg (601x601, 75K)

Oh hey its Winter again

>tfw we will never get Euron annihilating fleets by summoning krakens

i'm still holding out hope for a Dany/Sansa lesbian scene desu fren

Edmure will appear in the finale
Unella is dead
Ellaria most likely died after the Red Keep is destroyed or when Cersei got bored at taunting her.

Attached: IMG_1965.JPG.jpg (232x325, 8K)

The leaks better not be true

Attached: 44878546.jpg (750x750, 45K)

BRAVO DABID. And lmao at George who didn't want to pull a shit ending like Lost that fans would hate and find nonsensical. He shouldn't have trusted (((D&D)))

No question, NK was /ourguy/ at the start of S8. He should have frozen all those human fucking shits to death.
But now it's too late, so i'm cheering for the red comet from S2 to come back and kill everyone.

A face in the crowd

Attached: aaron_rodgers.png (1092x639, 1.31M)

How the hell did his facial structure completely change?

>her heart is broken when she must chain her "children"
>she happily has sex right after her "child" was killed and turned into zombie, then lets her second "child" die as well and only becomes really upset after Missandei's death.
Beautiful writing

I don't fucking know.

and all this because they wanted to rush it for mouse bucks

LONG LIVE KING STANNIS!!!

Attached: 1513733724746.jpg (653x490, 83K)

>people forgetting that white horses are an important part of the show

Attached: hold the door.png (500x500, 118K)

THE DICK JON
GIVE ME THE DICK OR THE 7 KINGDOMS WILL BURN

Attached: 1557794235277.jpg (546x756, 40K)

its called puberty

Ramsay
Honestly I don’t care who I just really wanted to see Ramsay lolicon

Mouthbreathing and bong genes

Probably Season 1-4 and pretend it got cancelled before its time.
And then maybe the fun stuff from Seasons 5-8.

it's called bong genetics

Remember the Tyrell cousins everyone forgot about in the show?

Attached: 1557785931018.png (194x192, 108K)

Has he posted it yet?

Attached: 1557199538946.jpg (709x595, 156K)

ah yes
this reminds me
the bran is the horse no?

Look at all the fucks I don't give.

Attached: Carice9.jpg (750x750, 95K)

Why would you torment Sandy Clegs by making his undead brother your bodyguard? Seems cruel

See All hope is lost

Willas and Garlan are both going to get BTFO by Euron in the books. Not a huge loss.

Just imagine how bad the last inside the episode will be

Only the first four seasons.

I think the show simplified the Tyrell family down to just Loras and Marg so they're completely wiped out

Attached: 1505495484359.jpg (1024x2304, 287K)

STOP MY INVINCIBLE SO-

Attached: 1557888195282.png (687x446, 374K)

Tried to remember all the names of the episodes off by heart
I got most of them right, but these are the ones I couldn't remember
>1x10: Fire and Blood
>3x3: Walk of Punishment
>6x3: Oathbreaker
>6x4: Book of the Stranger
>6x5: The Door
>6x6: Blood of my Blood
>7x3: The Queen's Justice
>7x4: The Spoils of War
>7x5: Eastwatch

Dubs confirm Dabid damage control out in force.

I will forever be mad. I will never watch a single thing made by them ever again. I don't give a shit how good their Star Wars movie, fuck them!

This. Normies are scum

he be
cuz warg

>dany kinda forgot jon could be loyal to the north
i wonder what they will do with greyworm and all the unusullied though

Yeah.
The Lannisters are even more jarring. Back in season 7 Cersei outright say that she and Jaime are the last Lannisters even though season 2 & 3 made it pretty clear there are dozen of cousins out there.

>even though it didn't work
Exactly. She was never a good ruler

>i wonder what they will do with greyworm and all the unusullied though

With what men? You realize the Northmen got like zero army? Vale we aren't even sure are even loyal to Jon.

Why would you do this

>Vale we aren't even sure are even loyal to Jon.
They're loyal to Salsa Lannister-Bolton m8

It wouldn't have been rape if it was a hot horse.

They'll send them back to Mereen to fight against slavery in Essos if the leaks are to be believed

Corporal Rey Peterson was right. It's all about the pussy infrastructure.

Knights of the Vale are loyal to Shansha and Lord Robin Arryn (nominally, in truth the real leader is Yohn Royce).

fetal alcohol syndrome

daily reminder: the only way to tolerably rewatch GoT:

Baelor (S1E9)
Blackwater (S2E9)
The Rains of Castamere (S3E9)
The Bells (S8E5)

skip the rest

>inb4 prince of Dorne and his army

shouldnt they riot and kill everyone tho

youtube.com/watch?v=gHj45r8vl9Q

lmao, first 30 seconds

Finale subversion, Tyrion keeps his marriage with Salsa

yikes...

To me the reason Stannis burn her daughter alive is that deep down inside he knew he already lost, If he sent his daughter away to Castle Black that will destroy what left of his army morale and spirit and If he let his daughter alive, she is a liability, she can be captured, kidnap or worse if he failed his daughter will suffer fate worst than death.

Out of those, Fire and Blood and Oathkeeper are the best.
>Dany's first dragon hatch/reborn
>First revelation of the Night King/Craster's son

4x02 retard

finale subversion, you dont suck cock

Attached: 1557789194090.jpg (1353x900, 128K)

Jaime even says to Tywin during Tyrion's trial who's going to lead the Lannister banner when they're both gone. Cousins he's never heard of from Lannisport?

>Stannis burn her daughter
Are you French?

How would that even get that?

She's a 15 year girl put in charge of a city with a culture she doesn't understand and she was never taught how to rule.
She's way over her head.

>that fuckin dragon scream at the end
"HOOOONK!"

Attached: 1490017604604.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Jorah.

Oh wait.

>just watch out of context big scenes without the buildup lol
okay

>First revelation of the Night King/Craster's son
That didn't lead to anything

I’m going with the theory that the last two are incorrect. There would be no reason for a nights watch, why would Jon take the black?

Based Bronze Yohn. The casting for him was kind of shit though

>tfw i still remember thread dedicated to penetrate Bran boipucci

>Heard you wanted boar sire?

Attached: more_boar_sire.jpg (1990x1328, 806K)

He said Lancel Lannister. To be fair Lancel and Kevan are the only non-main family members that got the most screentime and actually named on screen. I think there a bunch of Lannister dudes from S2 (one called Reginald IIRC) who got mocked by Tywin during the war council meeting.

It's just so weird. There is a huge disconnect between the previous seasons with 7 & 8. To a lesser degree this also applies to S6 as well. I get that too many characters and plots can confuse the mainstream audiences, but with a story as complex as GoT you can't just go and dumbing it down to conclude it.

Sorry I drunk

Mmmm sweety, revenge is not the same thing as justice. She was never just and always crazy.

Ideally? Jorah.
As of this episode? Jon.

they let the wildlings go north again and they where thought to be the sole reason for the watch's existence for hundreds of years

I would berry my dick so far in your ass whoever pulls it out would be crowned Sword of the Morning

The lack of logic hasn't stopped the writers before.

thinking about getting some chipotle for lunch today lads

what about them?

that's nice, i'm on a diet and eating grilled chicken and sweet potatos

>thinking about getting some chipotle for lunch today lads

Get me some m8.

>I havent come here to murder you, BUT I will murder you if you dont do what I tell you to
>murders two of them instead of jailing because more people would pick jail instead of serving her out of terror
HMMMMMM

NEW THREAD

it is the best season ever because its the last season ever

Tbh 95% of the show watchers don't know any of these plots or characters, no kidding

The show already ended those plots in the most effective, handwavy manner possible:

> Meera Reed: "You're no longer Bran, I'm going home, cya never", implying she has no use to the story anymore
> "The Prince of Dorne exists" Meaning there is no rebellion and they have one of the kingdoms in the fold.
> Edmure gave his shit to Lannisters, but is still family with the Starks. He'll get to keep Riverrun.
> Dragon's Bay will return to chaos/slavery, Daario will die or fuck off, (nobody cares about brown people anyway)
> Bronze Yohn will probably return to the Vale
> Brienne will still be in Sansas Queens guard.
> Jon will join Tormund up north
> The Faceless Men are just mercenaries who help the iron bank, they'll keep on their jewry and replace the Golden Company off screen
> Whether the Night king was magical or not, all he did was kill some thousand northerners in a small siege, nobody cares about the dead wildlings and brown invaders - so Night King is nothing compared to the Dragon Queen, not even worthy of being a myth.

There's your Thrones.

That's because justice is a superset of revenge.

They aren't equal, but one is contained in the other.

spin offs and prequels

martins fault for trusting two kikes

>bran didn’t go back in time and make ayra a retard
>he instead ruined based willace
>willace who may have saved Lyanna by the sheer awe the size of the lad would inspire in the north’s enemies

oh yeah sure that one too. I forgot about it because literally almost everything from s4-s8 is so mediocre
read the books for that

I was just curious.

Apparently Arya didn't care enough enough to save her cousin from being burned alive.

How is she her cousin?