You’re wrong for judging game of thrones. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Yea Forums?

You’re wrong for judging game of thrones. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Yea Forums?

Attached: B8728618-B742-4CA1-9401-ABC8EAB21744.jpg (750x894, 356K)

Attached: 561E422C-ED5A-4BD0-ABBB-43A59F109307.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

Who is this?

Attached: F249496D-2405-47A8-B208-3D696FD79D53.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

DEEPEST LORE

I don't understand. Is he saying pottery makes good writing?

Why is he (((marking))) random words? Is he saying that Jews are responsible?

So this is why D&D got hooked for making the new Star Wars.
They're only good at emulating Lucas-tier pottery.

its like poetry, it rhymes. every sansa rhymes with the last one

hopefully it works

P O T T E R Y

none of this is poetic

If only most of these had good build ups

compare this to how Bodie dies in the wire and you'll understand the different between a flick and true kino

most retarded guy ive ever seen in my life lol

Who the fuck remembers tv show? Movies? Sure. Books? Of course.
Who the fuck rewatches a 8 season long show years later?

why is twitter full of fucking attention whores

Imagine unironically using your brain, and your whole intellect, not only to produce this but also publish it on the internet.

I honestly wonder what kind of life this kind of person is living, it doesn't help that I live in the same country as that fucktard. Honestly, I just hate my fellow citizens, they all come up with shitty, absolutely retarded "analysis" of TV shows and think they're the next Hemingway.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

That guy needs to have sex.

>String a couple of ''dude remember that'' moments together
>Completely ignore actions of characters in the past
>Refuse to follow the established rules in the GoT universe, instead make up new rules every episode
Amazing that this show is so popular, really

>Lyanna died killing a giant in one hit
Why not use an arrow? Or throw the axe?
>Berric died helping Arya escape
Got stabbed a thousand times then kept going. Ok.
>Theon Greyjoy died protecting Bran
From what? Were the wights even gonna kill Bran? Didn't the Night King want to do it himself? It's not like you couldn't rush in a thousand wights to kill Theon.
>Night King, killed via stealth
Arya got very good at stealth, 20 minutes earlier they could hear her blood drop.
>Lord Varys died because he was denounced.
He died because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, great spy.
>Qyburn killed by The Mountain
Why did The Mountain ever obey him anyway?

>OH MAN PPL DIED IN COOL PLACE !
>OH MAN DETAIL NOW CONNECT DETAIL BEFORE !
>LIL PPL DO BIG THING !
Poetry is cheap now, and the medium almost entirely ruined by brainlets. Especially when that “poetry” is in the plot of some shit designed for the masses

this reads like a fucking highschool classes take on it

>Lyanna Mormont
>knight
she doesn't even follow the Faith of the Seven ffs

>Know one of the people working on the show.
>They tell me the cup was left there not by accident but by choice because they wanted to see if anybody gave enough shit to remove it.
>The actress kept looking at the cup wondering when somebody would remove it but nobody even mentioned it.
>Whole thing was filmed and not moved.
>Even the editor who could have had it CG'd out, didn't care enough to remove it.
>Whole staff gave up giving a shit.

HBO is strangling this bitch until its dead cause its planning to give fans prequals and movies but due to the bad reactions its getting people are done with the horse shit.

the executions were underwhelming, we got two double "LOOK AT ME"s in the space of 5 minutes, that's bad writing

>people enjoy things
>Yea Forums has to throw a shitfit NOOO STOP ENJOYING THIINGSS

Attached: 1318711594200.png (757x499, 13K)

Dunning-Krueger syndrome at its best.
Followed by actual retards who think nig words and being able to coherently create a sentence means you're smart, feeding that guy's superiority complex

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

why is this guy using guillemet? he's not european

tywin took a shit right before they ran out of source material, foreshadowing future events and character development.

There is an extremely strong correlation with enjoying anime and being a complete fuck up socially. It's a favor for someone to try to ween you off it.

>People say thing has quality
>Yea Forums comes in NOO ITS SHIT YOU'RE SHIT
At least be accurate

Stupid frog

>omg so poetic, everyone's death fits the theme of their character in a completely literal and obvious sense

meanwhile, on a real kino tv show; The Wire

>Chris and Snoop take on Bodie by ganging up on him diagonally, like bishops, which fit their role in Stanfield Organization. Unable to run away, Bodie stands his ground and shoots them diagonally, like a pawn moves to take pieces in chess. Then he gets shot by O-Dog who comes out of an alley and turns left, like a knight would move, where a pawn couldn't protect himself. Even better: Bishops and knights are the pieces that D'Angelo didn't mention on the first chess scene. Bodie, a pawn, couldn't have been prepared.

Cersei's head was smashed in by a red brick.
Red. Like the colour of her children's blood.
#Deep

>people enjoy snorting literal fecal matter every week
>tell them to stop doing it because it will further damage their physical and mental health
>"WHY DO YOU HATE FUN SO MUCH JUST TURN OFF UR BRAIN BRO"

Attached: 1553030857839.png (625x682, 125K)

>Euron Greyjoy of the house of the kraken, god of seas, died on a beach

Attached: 1520251018723.png (513x834, 410K)

>>people enjoy snorting literal fecal matter every week
>>tell them to stop doing it because it will further damage their physical and mental health
but that isn't happening. they're watching the most popular tv show in the world. you're just comparing it to shit because you don't happen to like it.

My bad I didn't realize this shit was pottery.

>"WOW Game of Thrones is such a deep complex show full of amazing themes and characters!"
>"No it isn't"
>"OMG WHY DO YOU HATE FUN IT'S JUST A TV SHOW LOL TURN UR BRAIN OFF"

name 1 thing more pathetic than giving yourself a fake verified checkmark on twitter
note: i am less pathetic than that, so that isn't an answer

proof that baseline pottery in storytelling entertains the plebs

so what? none of those deaths are really "poetic" and even if they were theres more to a good television show than whos death has the most epic pottery to it. there are shows where basically nobody dies and its infinitely more gripping and engaging than game of shit is now.

Huh. Guess I'm retarded but I never realized this.

>it's a quality product because it's popular
That's not how it works.
If you want to make the maximum amount of money in the shortest timespan possible, you want to cater to as many people as possible.
This means targetting the lowest common denominators between autistic, fedora wearing capeniggers and literal children.

It needs to be digestible for your entire audience, so you can't take any risks, so you make sure to dumb it down so even the most abused of simpletons can understand what's going on.

My brother is as normie as it gets, and even he felt let down this last season.
This really tells you how fucking dumb the inbred retards watching this travesty are.

>Ned Stark, one of the Game of Thrones characters died in Game of Thrones
If that isn't great writing then I don't know what is

Seaman died on a beach, so peotic!

That’s quote marks in some euro languages (French I think)

Attached: 1557505073996.png (741x691, 1.12M)

Yeah we know this season has been BASED, we just have a redditor invasion problem

>IT'S POPULAR BECAUSE IT'S BAD
>IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT'S POPULAR
>STOP LIKING IT
no

this is literally grasping at straws like the anaconda malt liquor scene in black dynamite. you can make connections like this with anything, it doesn't make them poignant.

No, it's popular because it's easily digestible.
Bad is subjective. The writing going from moderately complex and interesting to simplistic and predictable after leaving the books behind is objective.
Only someone with brain damage wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I feel like you're being sarcastic so maybe you don't get it. He lived on the sea, his whole life was on the sea. And then he dided on the beach, which is BESIDE the sea.

subversions expected

>Bad is subjective. The writing going from moderately complex and interesting to simplistic and predictable after leaving the books behind is objective.
truth

History does not remember tv shows.

>people don't enjoy things
>/teevee/ has to throw a shitfit NOOO STOP NOT ENJOYING THINGSS

considering it's entirely reactionary to someone liking something instead of genuine "I can't believe people like this"
and it's never genuinely "i can't believe people like this", you can not be on Yea Forums and not know that people like GoT

I know people like GoT - they just aren't entitled to me sharing their opinion and I find the whole fishing for recognition due to ones taste in junkfood media pathetic no matter the angle.
"I can't believe you like this" and "I can't believe you don't like this" is both said by the same type of person.

Poetic deaths; the writers are the ones that committed characters' assassination.

yes

Attached: (((d&d))).png (630x565, 726K)

I feel so subverted rn

You just described this board

Name one thing in the history of mankind that got better in quality after it got more popular. ONE thing. Weather it’s music or tv shows, nothing ever gets better as it gets more popular because 100 iq is fucking retarded and that becomes the target audience.

Ironic seeing as they appear to be taking all the credit for the actual talented people who were working under them

>Poetic death
Oh look, dialogue is still shit. Almost as if it’s still written by twats with no talent

>THOSE AREN'T SHIT STAINS
>IT'S WET CLAY FROM ALL THE POTTERY

11/10, best season ever

Not that user, but there's a massive difference between someone on twitter and someone here posting something like that. Mainly hat, I don't know who he is, has his name and picture attached to that trash. There's a record of it on the internet forever...with his face and name attached. He'll be forever known as a retard.
When you post here you're expected to be a retard. But the bonus is, even if you are a retard, there's no real record of it, so you can dodge it in the future. That doesn't work with something like twitter.
It's also why there's a big difference between calling for a genocide on here and doing it on twitter. It's a good thing leftists understand foresight so they can avoid being bit on the ass by that in the future. Oh, never mind...

I can't think of a single one. I tried thinking of renown geniuses like Mozart, but even he only made his best work when he was not as popular.

Meanwhile in The Wire:
>Michael is the new Omar! Look he also has the shotgun and robs a store and talks about the game!
>The cycle continues
>Prop Joe made a proposition to his teacher when he was a kid that why he's called prop joe

Admit it, The Wire also had some really stupid writing.

>be afraid of fire
>die in fire

FUCKING GIVE THESE GENIUSES A PULITZER RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU RAYCISSS

I don't think this person understands what a poetic death means. If anything these are mostly ironic.

everyone is hating got, if anything, Yea Forums should be going full contrarian because hating the show is reddit tier.