AMA

AMA

Attached: john wick 3.png (224x345, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/111761846/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What guns did John use?

Why is it called Parabellum? What do these random words added after movie titles for sequels mean

Was cleaning up the theater fun??

What are John's parents name?

Different user, just came back from the movie
I'm slightly gun illiterate, but there were less guns variety in this movie than before, with more knives and hand-to-hand combat. He once breaks down 4 revolvers and reassembles them together to chamber .44 magnum which is bullshit
A guy says in latin, "prepare for the war". That's it.
He was an orphan, raised at a "special" orphan home

I don't know anything about guns so I have no clue
Because the Bowery King saying something about starting war to make peace in Latin
Fuck off
I forgot and you only see his adopted mom, she's Russian or something

I loved it. I hope they make a #4.

I dunno, I would've preferred a good conclusion to a trilogy.
A bloody sequel tease at the end was fucking bs
They're gonna milk this to the ground like Die Hard, I swear

It was amazing. Audience actually clapped a tiny bit at the first kill and lol'd at many other scenes. The Adjudicator was low-key cute. Action was superb.

These movies have a formula now, hard to go wrong if they stick to it.

I just didn't like how slow it was in the begging with the whole Halle segment but it was beautiful.

>Shooter movie does armor better than medieval movies
Probably one of the best parts, along with the first quarter of fights, especially the one in the gun museum
The different sets and sceneries for this movie was fucking phenomenal, especially the desert shots
Yeah the pacing was kind of boring for those scenes, I think they could have shortened those a bit.

Attached: 1483468279966.jpg (754x720, 138K)

rank em with this format
>x>y>z

is based black man in it?

Attached: common sense.jpg (324x384, 15K)

3>2>1, but some might say 2>3>1
No_

So was Winston keikaku? Does John know? He still has the marker.

Yeah that fight was probably the best in the movie because of the use of the environment/humor.

bald black man?

Yeah I mean the movie's name makes a lot more sense in the context of the ending if you think about it. And yeah I think Winston is still /ourguy/.

yes

do all doggos survive

Does Mark Dacascos put up a good fight?

The receptionist wouldn't call shooting John Wick a smart move otherwise.

He's great in this. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks user.

A (I think) Colt Navy, assorted Glocks, other plastic fantastics

Stars of the show: TTI Glock 19, TTI STI 2011 in .45 Super, TTI SIG MPX, Benelli Super 90 with flechette shells

Yes

Recap the WHOLE movie. PLEASE.

People get shot

Thanks genius
I know that the body count is bigger I just want to know what the fuck does happen in the WHOLE movie.

Not much to ask other than were the leaks true?

Show me leaks and I can confirm

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/111761846/

Yes those are true, that's a good summary of the story.

Only about 70% correct. Lots of inaccuracies and the conclusion is way more ambiguous than that. Honestly the last paragraph is mostly fanfiction based on things that actually happen in the movie.

watch the movie and find out? what the fuck is the point of asking what happens in a movie online? either wait to pirate it or spend the fucking 10 bucks an imax ticket costs and go watch it.

Did you like it?

what are the best fighting choreography scene in the film ?