Britbong kino where we get to see this

>britbong kino where we get to see this
>cucktv axes it
explain yourselves bongs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

can sum1 explain to me whats up with the teeth of brits

I think there's actually a study showing it's actually okay as far as dental hygene is concerned, even among the western nations alone. Basically a noticeable segmeant of our population is hideous (bolstered by shitty diets, alcoholism, etc.) and at such ends with the stereotype the people have of the English being very refined and regal, so they've gained a particular notoriety

>Hello darkness my old friend

Attached: jobcentre-plus-offices.png (800x450, 357K)

Tiny island packed with people. Highly inbred. Bad bad bad recessive genes.

you should see the dutch and the japs, even worse teeth

Debunked meme

good one bumping the thread you fucking retard.

bump

how does this happen? even If you only brush your teeth for ONE minute every 48 hours it will prevent this

I don't think that can happen environmentally unless you eat bricks.

this. japs are inbred as fuck because of their tiny mountainous island.

Didn’t they just put the show on a break to investigate the incident? From what I’ve heard they have professionals behind the scenes to create a supportive environment for the people who appear on the show.

>cannot happen environmentally

unless you're born on an island with a limited gene pool?

>these are the people who call americans mutts

no, permanently cancelled now, there was an mp moaning about it maybe that's why

fuck

Either crack or gumming coke.

God knows, but I've noticed it is usually bottom-rung chavs (white trash) who get it. I think it is a mixture of drinking a lot, eating poorly and shit government-run dental services

>shit government-run dental services
Its more that their parents don't bother to take them to the dentist at all, government run or not. I grew up with NHS dentists and my teeth are fine.

Genetics is the opposite of environmental factors you total retard.

they actually have better teeth than americans according to more recent studies

>the environment has no influence on genes

LOL. go back to high school pls

Its not even that tiny and not smaller than most other european countires, its like the 7th largest island in the world. Also having MORE people means less inbreeding you retard. Places like Iceland are more inbred.

nothing.
It just that famous americans have had their teeth done for ages, while brit have had their natural teeth. Though it is changing now.

((()))
>Breed with shitskins goy

>That boat race
>Those teeth
>Undoubtedly still fucks more than half of this board put together