Ughh, these white boys don't even know how to deal with a nuclear reactor

>Ughh, these white boys don't even know how to deal with a nuclear reactor
>Don't be upset, I'm sure they tried their best

Attached: incel.png (1055x390, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#Steam_explosion_risk
twitter.com/clmazin/status/1125634188806316033
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck did she manage to worm her way into a meeting with Gorbachev in a single episode?

i just figured out that emily watson is rule 63 brian cox

she's an amalgam of 100 characters, fictionally created for narrative purposes. Showrunners literally say that she is not a real person at the end of the episode and was created for this purpose. You're just a /pol/tard looking to get offended by nothing. You're the same as a SJW.

While I think that there's no reason to have this imaginary Mary Sue, it's not difficult to explain
>Show starts out with Legasov, and by extension science, being an outsider to political system
>Legasov gradually wins over Schrebrinca, who has clout within the inner circle
>Legasov now afforded more authority
>Can now offer an in for other scientists
The biggest bulltshit part is that it's uncertain if the soviets at the checkpoint would have actually brought her right to Legasov and Schrebrinca. But if they did, it's pretty easy to see that Legasov would immediately recognize her aptitude and understanding, and make her part of the team.

100 characters of which 95 were probably men. Why needlessly make her a women to paint the narrative that some women saved the day? (I don't doubt for a minute that most normies will think this woman was a real person). Sorry, it's shitty identity politics. This is evident from posts on the twitter accounts of some of the writers and actors. I still think it's a great show, but man I hate identity politics.

Being satisfied by big man put smart woman on show :)) is for retard idiot slaves.. Women's liberation has degenerated into "me want to be on tv!!!!" Capitalist drones..

Wasn’t she wrong, though?
The reactor mixed with the sand and formed corium, it never melted through the concrete as she said it would

Ulyana is mommy tier

>Women's liberation wasn't degenerate in the first place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#Steam_explosion_risk

She may have been wrong about the magnitude of the risk, but they still took the precautions and emptied the tanks because the risk of an explosion was impending.

Eventually, the tanks did get corium in them as well but there was no water or very little to cause an explosion.

>Why do they insist on doing identity politics instead of going by these undeniable FACTS and FIGURES I pulled out my ass

Women in science in the USSR was anywhere between 25% and 40%.

>You're just a /pol/tard looking to get offended by nothing. You're the same as a SJW.

tits then gtfo

Attached: 1557741081167.jpg (704x818, 106K)

>The biggest bulltshit part is that it's uncertain if the soviets at the checkpoint would have actually brought her right to Legasov and Schrebrinca.
She couldn’t have left SSR Belarus without a permit let alone get into the exclusion zone.

You undermine yourself here quite badly.

Based seething roastie

Attached: 654654623451.png (1277x677, 796K)

u mad?

Err, Shuri. Why didn't YOU invent timetravel?
Why didn't you try inverting the mobius strip?

Racist/Sexist

BURNING POLTARDS WITH NO ANSWERS

>and she didn't rub it in anyones face.
She rubbed it in her assistant's face, indirectly rubbing it in Legaslov's face.

Dilate
You realise Yea Forums is /pol/ dont you. Might want to jump over to my other thread.

btw, tits then gtfo

Attached: 1557821788037.jpg (1320x1800, 432K)

a much better way of handling her would have been Legasov asking for her to be brought in - as IRL he went to Chernobyl with a group of scientists

>muh /pol/
You're just like those commies you like to watch. The irony being you are fed with 2010 propaganda while doing so.

They called everyone comrade because the communist system wanted to do away with pretty much all social/gender/etc terms and have everyone seen as the same. You wern't a "lady" you were a "komrade". The same theoretically as a man. So women stepping up performing jobs and education traditionally reserved for men wasn't so strange back then in russia.

But Yea Forums doesn't want you here though, never did. You are squatters. Nothing more.

I would agree if it were not for this line

>Wyman: They're pouring sand and borium over the reactor
>Man: that's what I would do
>Wyman: Of course you would sweaty, you're a man ;)

Absolute cringe.

>Anons WILL believe this post.
Mama mia

I was here before /pol/. Now GTFO. Back to your cave.

Probably less in the nuclear department. But you're watching WOKE HBO, why be surprised?

fuck off, take a look at any soviet photo of their leaders and see if you can spot any women. russian culture is one of the most overbearingly masculine cultures. they wrestle bears, drink vodka, swim in freezing temps and invented russian roulette, to show how manly they are.

Attached: image3_temp-278.jpg (1918x800, 126K)

She says "Of course you would", they coldn't get any more blatant than that. The point is the line is only written to show how much more resourceful she is than m*n.

>"this was done for narrative purposes!"
>"there is no agenda here!"

twitter.com/clmazin/status/1125634188806316033

fuck off

what a fucking cuck bitch

Rent free, /pol/ nigg*r.

>ahistorical /pol/yps still don't understand that in the soviet union women weren't just housewives

Attached: Worker and supervisor at a car factory, Moscow, 1954.jpg (1066x1600, 275K)

Now that's just irresponsible and disrespectful to the real people that character is an amalgamation of.
Erasing them from history for woke points.

>cut most of the heroic work done by the helicopter crews in order to have a made up character do unbelievable stuff
it’s not the gender, it’s the stupidity of the character
ofc when they say shit like “men caused this and now she has to save the day” in the interviews, it’s hard not to focus on the gender angle

>supervisor is a useless fat bitch

hey, just like america

>As usualy SJWs bounce around the point and fail to address the fact the character is fictitious and wasnt present at the real disaster

Literally making a mockery of the actual people who were there. But I guess thats a necessary sacrifice for progression amirite?

Yes, than why make a character up, if there are real ones?
Here a picture of Liquidators.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1500, 736K)

>let's cram in 100 people in a 5 episode miniseries instead of creating a composite character

if she was a male you literally would not care. seek sex.

>Legasov went to Chernobyl with a team of something like 4 or 5 people.
>this is somehow calls for Matryoshka Sue

>lets reduce everything to make it more viewer friendly
If its too complicated than why base it on history and real town. Why not come up with an own story where history doesnt matter? What if other things get changed for drama purposes? There was a FBI unit sabotaging? The ghost of Stalin wanted revenge and destroyed the system?
The problem is that this might change the memory, just like nobody fact check on twitter but believe fake news.

If she was a male character, she wouldn't be nearly as obnoxious.
The fact she is a woman, and the writers are woke, means her snark is turned up to 11.
Ideally, she should have been a team of 3-4 characters who discuss shit between them before presenting their ideas to the other characters.
Instead of some brainy Sherlock Mary sue who came up with everything in her brain before even seeing the site, or knowing anything about the situation except that there is radiation in the air.

>Women in science in the USSR was anywhere between 25% and 40%.
Yeah they did constitute these percentages. In one field, hardly called science.
>Medicine
All the other 396472647263 fields were dominated by males by a margin of 95 males to 5 females.

>They called everyone comrade because the communist system wanted to do away with pretty much all social/gender/etc terms and have everyone seen as the same. You wern't a "lady" you were a "komrade". The same theoretically as a man. So women stepping up performing jobs and education traditionally reserved for men wasn't so strange back then in russia.
Yep and even then the women were not able to amount to anything.

Check out the amazing ceo of spacex, clearly placed in her position during the "you must have a female ceo" craze. She's getting awards practically every week for being a vagina involved in one of Elon Musks half dozen successful projects.

Empowerment of women is so awesome and realistic.

HO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 754467.png (735x569, 48K)

You think stereotypes are culture. What a retard

Imagine typing this out with a deadpan expression and hitting "post"