Is Arya dead?

Is Arya dead?

Attached: 17E1CA36-55C8-47DE-9EEC-CAC7F4461661.jpg (2048x2048, 725K)

only on the inside

me too i can relate. i wish a pale horse would take me away

Then I looked and saw a pale horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth

>rides in on a black horse
>rides out on a spooky white horse

Gee, I don't know

Mesothelioma from the abestos

I'm the Lonely Horseman
I've got my pistol
I'm just trying to be
Somebody besides
A Lonely Horseman
Got my gun at my side
I'm just trying to be
Somebody besides

I'm a lonely horseman
Got my lonely horse
Trying to be

Lonely Horseman
Horseman
Horseman
Horseman
Lonely Horseman...

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Meme answer- yes
Real answer- no
The show is aimed at normies, if it isn’t explicitly shown that she’s dead they won’t get it

What if they just don't show her at all in the last episode?

That'd be pretty kino.

She was in next ep's preview

She’s on the next episode trailer, sadly
Her plot armor knows no limits

She’s on the next episode trailer, sadly
Her plot armor knows no limits

whos horse this is

the horse makes its appearance scene when drogo burns the golden company from behind. then later Arya finds it, u didn't notice the first time so it seems weird to you

god i hope so, i've never even seen a single episode of this fucking tv show but goddamn that bitch is grotesque and i never want to see her face again

Hol horse’s whole horse

this not being Nymeria shows how disconnected DDD really is

Was this the setup for her inspiration to kill Dany and or the dragon?

it's the same white horse Bronn used to save Jamie

Horse gained max level after that and is now immune to dragon fire

would have been great if they just low key killed arya and it went over everyones head

shadowfacsimile

DnD forgot Nymeria was a wolf

Meant for

trained years to be best murderer to kill the ones who done you wrong. 2 feets from final goal her buddy says "dont do it"

"ok" turns around and walk away.

shit arc

I thought it was the GC commander's but that horse was explicitly shown to have died

yea isn't Arya basically a ninja now?

shouldn't she be ridding her wolf across the rooftops not using peasants as meat shields?

this is me when i play adc in league. my support always wanders off right when i need that stupid nigglette

>trained years to be best murderer to kill the ones who done you wrong. 2 feets from final goal her buddy says "dont do it"
>"ok" turns around and walk away.
>shit arc
But then is given a great motivation to kill someone else.

She has this semi-retarded slow paced waddle-run which they show multiple times and yet they expect me to believe she can woosh so fast past the Night King's army that they can't see her and their hair gets lifted up by her passing.

user, you're clearly overextending or just not communicating enough with your support

Why didn't she arrive sooner in Kings Landing? There was a scene where she and Clegane departed from the camp at night. wtf

I'm so tired of them trying to make Arya "le epic assassin lel" She's got plot armor thicker than fucking Jon.

She'll probably kill Dany too.

Kings Landing didnt open their gates until day. its in the episode.

Didn't she escape Kings landing through secret passage in like season 1-2?

THERE'S A GIRL
WALKS AROUND
TAKING FACES

And between
Her eyes
Excessive spaces

Dany has green eyes so I fully expect Arya to be the one to do her in

kek

Would've been kino just as the mountain was about to split the hound in two she comes running at the mountain, knowing full well she can't do diddly-squat, gets smacked against a wall, crippled and broken, the hound just pics up his sword and beheads his brother.
Plus the building would be on fire. She asks for a quick merciful death, he refuses, she tells him to go, he refuses, the hound cries like a bitch, and stays with her until the building engulfs in flame.
Fin

Arya solo killed fucking Lich King after a 10m jump. Why was she so scared during the massacre? She got nerfed in previous patch? She could just jump over the city walls.

Would actually be decent

hard to say, but the show is defnitely dead

was anyone else disappointed when she was slowly turning her head after the dragon blast and half her face wasn't burnt like the hounds?

I mean she already killed the NK she's not going to get the kill on Danerys too is she??

Impossible. Westeros didn't have any free-trade agreements with Asbestos.