So how did Kramer earn his livelihood?

So how did Kramer earn his livelihood?

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=welfare jews&oq=welfare jews &aqs=chrome..69i57.2903j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

independently wealthy

Human trafficking

He was good with women. Probably had them cover his rent during the strike,

Hating niggers

kek

Organ trafficking

Kramer had the Kavorka, he most likely seduced women into covering his expenses.

Basicaly a male bimbo i guess.

Be like Kramer. Not Michael Richards at the laugh factory. Be like Kramer. The ultimate chad. Doesnt eat his sandwiches without dijon mustard. He owned Kramerica Industries and he has plenty of alter egos like superman. One of the most popular is Arthur H.E. Pennypacker. Dont be a fucking loser retard. Be like Kramer.

Attached: qfrTfwv9.jpg (400x400, 22K)

He was always running with George’s dad and his buddy bob sacameno for new business ideas

Inheritance, hence his father being out of the picture. Cosmo was happy enough to NEET it up on his dad's will while his mother Babs was left out of it for being a wild drunkard and had to live on being a matron

He lived in Manhattan so he and Bob Sacamano run a darknet market where they sold drugs, passports, slaves, human organs and other illegal stuff.

jews in NYC and NJ all receive billions in welfare from the state and fed

honestly. look into it. jews, while only being 2% of the population, receive more than 30% of welfare money in total gross.
not like food stamps.
I mean jews get millions in housing, business loans, free development money, the list goes on and on.

go ahead and look it up.

Based Kramer, rewatching the series recently made me realize how much of an absolute chad he was specially compared to the others. He was the only earnest and vivacious member of the gang.

Glorious.

Attached: file.png (723x892, 1.23M)

what the fuck am i supposed to google? "jews free money nyc"?

start with looking up jewish reparations for the holocaust

If Kramer is Porthos, then who's D'Artagnan?

yes
google.com/search?q=welfare jews&oq=welfare jews &aqs=chrome..69i57.2903j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

lots of good links in there
oh and when they get busted for fraud? surprise surprise they just fly back home to israel and never see prosecution. you know like every other rich jew in the world.

Kramer was actually a doctor and safely earned high 6 figures per year.

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>tfw I found out the jews shook down swiss banks for billions even though they had nothing to do with the war because the holocaust industry is like a mafia racket at this point

jews truly are despicable and shameless parasites

Attached: michael richards letterman.jpg (476x360, 15K)

>So how did Kramer earn his livelihood?

By robbing George

Attached: CZDSOYt.gif (380x279, 3.21M)

Don't get me started, I'm fucking Armenian.

what's the deal with Armenia and Israel anyway?

Theory is that Kramer and Bob Sacamano were laundering money for Saddam's regime. Thats when George and Kramer were buying wine for a party, Kramer had to go outside and later we saw Saddam outside the store.

fresno bro here.
I despise your clannish turbo jew ways you fucking sand nigger.
I hate your family first fuck all outsiders disgusting macho ways. its like turks and jews got together to create a race more vile than themselves.

but goddamn Im a big fan of the churches and blatant communal racism and preference.

Id never want to work with you guys but I'd go to church with you guys easy.
and in case youre not californian. fresno has a fuck huge amount of armo's acting like drunk classless persians in bars.

how do regular armenians feel about the real (((problem)))? are they pretty woke to the question since they are from the same area?

None. Armenians are just butthurt that the holocaust got more international recognition than the Armenian genocide did and they didn't get as much gibs me dat as the jews did.

edgy stand up comedy.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

The Armenian genocide happened during WW1 and by now nobody gives a shit, and Armenia has been reduced to a sliver. There's actually more Armenians outside of Armenia than in. No reparations, no one fucking cares that Muslims did it either, theres just fuck all in return yet we as a people have persisted. Watching kikes bellyache over the Holocaust and Israel all day is fucking sickening

Attached: file.png (900x468, 299K)

>are they pretty woke to the question since they are from the same area?

There been a major change around me in the past few years now that liberal faggots are calling us white privileged now because we're christian. Also a fun fact our priests can get married with our Apostolic faith

Holy shit dubs confirmed

The kids these days are talking about honk pills and black pills. How about we all take the kramer pill. Become the ultimate lifeform known as Cosmo Kramer

>So how did Kramer earn his livelihood?

From the coffee table book and he also sold the movie rights of the book.

Kramer is so fucking chad that he goes on an epic quest for hentai

Attached: Bq3I4P7CIAAWYVB.jpg (500x391, 30K)

>jews get billions in welfare
bullshit

holy fuck that might actually make sense

they address it on the show at one point, I remember George or Jerry saying that Kramer constantly falls ass-backwards into money

He was the founder and majority stock holder of Kramerica Industries Inc.

He was basically Frank Abagnale

He sold infinite coffee from the lawsuit

That's like $40 worth of chicken

He bought weed from Bob Sacamano and resold it to Newman.

$40 more chicken than I can afford

Attached: D56lugkXsAYfncl.jpg large.jpg (486x682, 78K)

Selling his ass to jews every weekend

>nobody cares

Based countries care. My country had an official remembrance day today. Did you know there are big communities of Armenians in Iran, and Iran respects their rights to live there and practice their culture? In this case it wasn't muh Muslims, it was purely muh roaches.
Don't support Roachland, friends.

>*today

Fuck me, I meant this year.

I wished that at the end we would see that Kramer owned the building or was really the landlord.

Attached: Orbit_Zombie_Girl_Commercial.jpg (533x323, 33K)