/ck/ here...

/ck/ here. I've noticed you idiots have been having an issue with the whole Arya killing the Night King out of nowhere thing, and not knowing what these symbols mean. Well, we figured it out years ago.

Attached: nksymbol.png (767x431, 138K)

Will you fuck off?

>/ck/ here
your board is complete shit now that al/ck/ is banned

As it turns out, this is actually the optimal way to arrange a tin of anchovies on your favorite frozen or take-and-bake pizza, which you're meant to eat while watching the latest episode of GoT.

Attached: wwza1.jpg (3706x2780, 2.37M)

I rarely post here; this is just a friendly PSA.
/ck/ has always been al/ck/, but we're also slow and anti-generals. Please remain on your own board. We will come to you if there is anything worthwhile worth sharing.

Attached: wwza2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

>/ck/ here
So, what you're saying is that you're female/gay.

I occasionally larp as a jackfruit or a grill, but I'm not a fag.

You have woman's work as a hobby. You're whatever I say you are, queer.

Women cook as a hobby. Professional kitchens are 99% men.

>"""men"""
Why are you still trying to talk back? Talking back is for humans, queer.

I guess I just forgot that I was posting on a children's board, and children don't have or understand sexuality.

>getting mad because someone finally told you that your behavior is unacceptable
You could've avoided this by choosing not to be abnormal, Mary. But, no, you wanted to play with dolls and make tea and cook instead of hunt and play sports. You did this to yourself.

I'm team Arya. You seem confused.

No, thank you. I do not want to have a tea party.

It's a swastika

ur 12

>/ck/ here. I've noticed you idiots have been having an issue with the whole Arya killing the Night King out of nowhere thing, and not knowing what these symbols mean. Well, we figured it out years ago.

All that Three-eyed Raven shit, and Night King is fanfiction. Nothing of it has appeared in the books.

Attached: NAjrd.png (218x240, 29K)

>/ck/ here
Lose weight.

fuck off faggot and dont even try to reply because ill never read your msg, faggot trying to say some words but cant even articulate a proper argument. go back to your old man's balls incel

Attached: 36598104_10216274722369071_3537605038039891968_n.jpg (960x955, 132K)

Still better than anything Dabid could've written

Anchovy on pizza is food kino. Also, Arya has some of the best taste in the show, while mad Dany was on a meme keto diet of raw horse and equally cringe garbage throughout most of the run.

If your masculinity is threatened by heating up and comebing edible ingredients then your a pleb and you have likely zero sense of individuality

Redirect that hatred my uncle fucker. Breed chicken not children. Fuck fries- go go gadget soup kitchen. Belly be boiling under that pound of beef- rinse and clean it under some nice colonaise.

>/ck/
had to google that. Why are you here again?