Yea Forums and Tumblr agree Dany was always insane

Even Tumblr is redpilled about Daenerys. Honestly tried to find tumblr salt for this thread, but they are all redpilling everyone on how Dany was always sadistic.

How awesome is it that season 8 has united Yea Forums and Tumblr?

Attached: tumblr true dany.png (314x673, 194K)

These are literally the top posts for "Daenerys" on Tumblr. Even they are redpilled, so why are normies whining?

Attached: tumblr redpilled danyt.png (318x642, 111K)

Reddit understands too, only turbo normies and feminists were outraged over this episode. The former because they're mindlessly following the hate train that started with the death of the Night King (justified), and the latter because their feminist power fantasy got subverted and they can't deal with the cognitive dissonance. Ignore them, this was /our/ episode, and a reward for people who have been fans of the series from day one. D&D got lazy and rushed through the buildup, but the payoff was great.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.37.14 PM.png (1748x1468, 924K)

Fuck of, retard. Your thread is shit and no one asked for it.

>admitting you're reddit

/r/asoiaf is full of book and lore hyper incels though, not typical reddit got fans

I honestly give the episode 9.5/10 . I always hoped Dany would go mad, but never thought D&D had the balls to go there.

>turbo normies
what is those?

I thought tumblr was a dead site

>Awesome is it that season 8 has united Yea Forums and Tumblr?

Tumblr is essentially Yea Forums's sister site. Some might argue ONTD or datalounge but Tumblr's unspoken alliance with Yea Forums is the strongest out of the other sites.

Nobody has problems with Dany being mad. It's just the execution is really sloppy and retarded.

>/r/asoiaf is full of book and lore hyper incels though
This is a strawman. You are saying people who know the lore and books very well have meaningless opinions since they are "hyperincels", which is a total ass-pull on your part. I bet most of them actually have wives.

Back to the tranny discord you faggot

I don't usually visit there, but I was searching for people defending the episode and this was one of the top results.
People who watch the show because of the hype and don't think critically about it. They only started criticizing it this season because popular Youtubers turned on it, even though there have been major flaws with the show since season 5 or arguably even earlier.

To be fair, some are indeed bitching about how things went down.

Attached: tumblr blupilled 1.png (322x597, 33K)

Twitter is losing its mind.

Yeah honestly it's mostly people on twitter writing woke hot takes about how the show failed to give us a strong female protagonist in the end and that it's misogynistic or whatever. And that it's racist because now the people of color are the bad guys. And then those people's followers are just stoking the flames and making it seem like everyone hated it.

There's people saying it's sexist because it reinforces the idea of "female hysteria". Ironic.

My only gripe with this season is arya killing the NK and just how rushed everything is. Stretch out this season over 12 episodes and it would be perfect.

Social media is the worst invention of the 21st century

This. All threads should first go through as suggestions on the thread suggestion page to be reviewed and sorted based on upvotes before designating a particular user to start the thread so we don't get duplicates.

Social media is what killed the internet

>establish Daenerys as Lawful Evil
>establish Cersei as Neutral Evil
>establish Sansa as Neutral Good
>establish Arya as Chaotic Good

What the FUCK were people expecting? The Starks were the only good characters.

>he ranks characters by meme morality

Fuck off newfag redditor

Sansa is a dumb whore. Least favourite character on this show by far. all she does is look like a cunt and complain about shit

>destorying armies and kings same thing as nuking a city thay surrended

Beyjnd the scenes confirmed its just becusse she was robbed of revenge or some dumb shit. She didt even go after cercie. You contrarian fucks are willing to defend this becuase everyone hates it. I hate this board so much.

>top posts
But I thought tumblr didn’t have upvotes? How do I know which opinions to agree with?

Sansa is based. Gave Dany a huge push towards going insane and is chilling in the North while everyone else burns to death. She's truly become the master of chaosh.

She's hot, tho

I know nothing of ethnology but the /r/asaoiaf faggots strike me as middle aged normies comic-con types who are married off slowly menopausing amerifat women.

Also, you're a faggot and kys

the missandei tweets were just as disgustingly hilarious. some black girl was crying and going crazy that she had to watch a character that looks like her die. totally fucking insane people, its just seriously amazing how these people can even function in the world.

because it was fucking stupidly executed. if dany had to choose her own ego and selfish desires over civilians and roast those thousands sheltering in the red keep to take the throne i'd be fine with that. jon and tyrion could still have been horrified from such a thing and turned against her. but she just started holocausting civilians for absolutely no reason at all

and then there are those who don't give a fuck about some bullshit made up political shit and just want to call out that D&D are the shittiest tier writers.

Dany, who at every astep until this episode was Oh Holy White Savior of women and children...slaughtered women and children because her BFF died and Jon wouldn't give her the D and she had not eaten in days so she was Snickers™ mad.

Shit writing, nothing less. Jaime redempton arc? Fuck that. Cleganebowl? Not even Cleganebowl, just Hound versus Zombie Clegane. Back to Jaime. Fucks up and somehow is at the beach just at the moment Urine Ironborn shows up and has a fight, why? how cares, just a new scene to wrap shit up because D&D are hacks trying to rush an ending so they can move on to that Disney money on SW.

Oh and Arya, from super badass Big Bad Slayer back to being a fuck up kid. Why? D&D are shit writers.

But hey, were you expectations subverted?

Scorpions with laser accuracy? Fuck that, hundreds miss now. Golden Company? Ha, more like Smoked Company. Fuck, speaking of armies, most did jack shit. Hell, White Savior Feminist Lady could have just flown to King's Landing and fucking burned the Red Keep with Mean Wine Aunt in it and case closed.

I can't wait for the last episode where Dany isn't made Slay Kween of the 7 shitdoms and it goes to a certain cripple kid. You think those tumblrfats are mad now? Just you wait until a MAN gets the crown. Hey, at least King's Landing now has space for wheelchair access.

I have overheard my kids D&D group tell better stories than this teen fanfic bullshit D&D are selling

He is making fun of you, mongoloid. At least try to keep up.

Her character going crazy is fine. It was just executed poorly.

they have to.
they can't let their grand narrative die.

Are you legitimately retarded?

>has an account
don't even bother

>establish Daenerys as Lawful Evil
She's never been lawful, she actually shits all over laws and even her own standards all the time when it's convenient for her.

You see this now?

I have been telling you retards for years that Tumblr HATES Dany. I lurk on tumblr for a very long time.

Tumblr only loves 1 character SANSA. Sansa dislikes Dany this season so all tumblr girls hate that bitch Danielle [they mock her] and want her to die. They call her Dragon barbie and make fun of targ fans. They only care about Sansa and watch HBO for her. All other characters die - they will not care. Sansa is only 1 that matters.

That is why they love the season. Because Sansa is always right. If Sansa gets a good ending [she will]. these tumblrinas will love the show and support D&D And Sophie.

Dumb & Dumber know this so they have been giving these tumbrinas everything they want
-SMART SANSA
-QITN SANSA
-THEONSA
-SANSAN
-SANRION

These tumblrinas are everywhere - on twitter , reddit majority of people defending D&d so passionately are
Sansafans. All of them pay for HBO and buy merch. Their morals will never allow them to pirate.

Don't be surprised if the final episode panders to them by giving sansa a happy fairytale ending with Jon Snow. [Jonsa being the biggest and one of the largest ships on entire tumblr site, even i was shocked how massive it has a fandom]

Then 1-2 years later they can do a Sansa spinoff and all these very rich white girls will watch and pay money to HBO. With Dany dead and Arya too ugly, Sansa is HBOs hope of making a lot of money. It will definitely happen.

HBO knows all this. White males pirate while rich bored girls pay money so pandering to girls is profitable. Brie Larson made Disney a billion. Sansa will also make millions for HBO.

Attached: SOP-673full-sophie-turner.jpg (673x1126, 84K)

pusypics?

>holocausting civilians for absolutely no reason at all
To be feared, you brainlet.

Most people should be killed and I should be the one to do the killing.

yea im sure incinerating the greyjoy armada, massacring the golden company and destroying the red keep with a giant magical firebreathing dragon wouldnt keep the peasants in line. cersei has allegedly been ruling by fear from a few executions and one explosion years ago

They should have had Missandei stoned to death or ripped apart by a mob so that Dany had some justification to direct her anger at all the common folk. This turn towards killing everyone just doesn't feel earned. I think it's a plot point with potential and it's right that the story went in this direction but it didn't build-up to it so it's really complete shit.

Attached: 44F2923B-B996-47E3-8C5B-5B10F22BE11B.png (811x1200, 466K)

well that's what danny believes, because she's a entitled (albeit sexy) psycho. No sane person is saying she did the right thing.

Same way as Yea Forums, look for the posts that get tons of people shrieking at them in replies, and post the same things as the replies.

>You think those tumblrfats are mad now?
We're in a thread literally about how people on tumblr don't have a problem with it, you literally cannot control yourself can you? There's just something deeply wrong with your brain keeping it from functioning like a normal human being.

to be fair, Jon + Sansa actually makes sense, but we already have the leaked ending

I popped the biggest boner ever when I saw Crazy Dany for the first time. Does anyone else find Dany hot the crazier she gets?

Attached: crazy dany.jpg (1300x649, 37K)

>because it was fucking stupidly executed. if dany had to choose her own ego and selfish desires over civilians and roast those thousands sheltering in the red keep to take the throne i'd be fine with that. jon and tyrion could still have been horrified from such a thing and turned against her. but she just started holocausting civilians for absolutely no reason at all
I love how some people have just declared that Targaryans are literally not allowed to become crazy. Something mentioned for 8 Seasons is not allowed to happen.

And the retarded argument is literally that she wasn't crazy in the past.

So I guess you should have objected to the very idea that Targaryans could become crazy before this happened right? Because clearly in the lore Targaryans are all capable of going nuts.

Sorry. That is the show you watched for 8 Seasons. In truth, no one should have ever trusted her given this possibility, but the reaction from people like you is sort of justifying the reaction from them.

Targaryans are like pitbulls. And you are like those people who declare that their pitbull has never viciously dismembered someone before.

>dude what if this totally sane character just went nuts all of a sudden lmao

peak storytelling

A warning from one user to another,
STAY AWAY FROM CRAZY GIRLS. Heed this warning or suffer the consequences.

tumblr >>>>> reddit
without a shred of irony

>>dude what if this totally sane character just went nuts all of a sudden lmao
>peak storytelling
What if a character that everyone was told over and over again for 8 seasons had a high chance of going nuts goes nuts?

And goes nuts at an incredibly stressful time.

Is this something that should never be depicted in a TV show? Someone going nuts?

I think it's pretty damn interesting. They put their trust in someone feeling that she was just like them. But she is not just like them. She is actually basically bred to go nuts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sophie fucked her way to the throne on the show lol. Explain the xmen movies otherwise

>based off source material again
>still has no sense of distance of logistics with armies teleporting back and forth from dragonstone to kings landing despite not having boats
>cersei's forces fire a grand total of 4 balistaes at drogon and zero arrows
>sickles cutting through armor like butter

Nah, I think he's just saying they're very different from general populace of Reddit and not indicative of Reddit's thoughts and tastes.

Remember that scene where Jorah explains to the Dothraki how shit their swords are against plate armour and then later in the episode he fights him and it's totally useless against his plate armour?

>STAY AWAY FROM CRAZY GIRLS. Heed this warning or suffer the consequences.
One of my exes was a crazy stripper, but she is the only girl that still cares about me years later. She sends me pictures of her and her cats years later, and she is the only girl I feel comfortable talking about my life to.

Sometimes crazy girls turn out to be bad girlfriends but awesome friends.

>They should have had Missandei stoned to death or ripped apart by a mob so that Dany had some justification to direct her anger at all the common folk.
She hates white people and wants to replace them with docile browns. That's the justification. She's always been an evil bitch.

Why do people always claim there are no good and bad guys, when there definitely are?. e.g. Jon Sow, Tyrion, Arya / Cercei, Bolton bastard etc.

Attached: 1520325459554.png (924x767, 494K)

The term “incel” is a truncated shorthand for the only argument women actually have: Pussy.

I cannot imagine using the term unironically if you are a man. You do not have a vagina. You are letters on an image board. I cannot have sex with you even if you did. I live in Subotica. You don’t even know where that is.

Why do people repeat this term over and over? Arguing like a woman is not a good way to win arguments.

>disciplined phalangites fighting in a chaotic melee against guys with swords

Did anyone notice that nobody in Westeros has shields?

How is it like the Scouring of the Shire in any way at all?

Unironically have sex.

Because it sounds cool and postmodern.

I don't watch the show and only read the books, but it looks like Tumblr surprisingly has good taste because Dany chapters are fucking garbage, while Sansa actually has an interesting story.

It's the destruction of major location in the story immediately after the major threat is resolved.