BAM!

Millennials and Zoomers won't understand

Attached: Emeril.jpg (900x600, 34K)

>doesn't know that millennials are up to 38 years old
No wonder you have to post from a phone. You're probably too stupid to run an adult computer.

I’m 39, what does that make me?

Gayboy

sophisticated and very handsome *kiss* :)

The latest of Gen X. And stupid, because you even had to ask.

Based on this pic and your main childhood era here, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

Zoomer gang! *dabs*

A failure.

>Emeril John Lagasse III was born on October 15, 1959, in Fall River, Massachusetts, to a French-Canadian from Quebec[citation needed] father, Emeril John Lagassé, Jr. and Portuguese mother, Hilda Medeiros (December 8, 1931–August 24, 2016). Lagasse worked in a Portuguese bakery as a teenager where he discovered his talent for cooking and subsequently enrolled in a culinary arts program at Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School.[1]

WTF? Emeril isn't Italian?

Savage.

Attached: 1557606794037.jpg (650x387, 22K)

So fucking comfy

He became big as a cajun chef in New Orleans, in which case a French/portugese mutt makes perfect sense

Chairman Kaga isn't real either.

Based Emeril
I'm glad my favorite childhood chef didn't turn out to be a freak or pervert like Mario Batali, BAM!

>didn't turn out to be a freak or pervert like Mario Batali
You have the brain of a woman.

Do you think she's a good chef? Do you enjoy her television programs?

Attached: giada.jpg (495x800, 47K)

i was born in 93 and i remember watching emeril every night as a kid

have sex

Done. Now you have to grow a rational brain and stop believing everything you hear.

You have the brain of a faggot

>posted from my iPhone
Nice try, Mary.

EMERIL DID NOTHING WRONG

Nice try Batali, but you're a rapist creep

Never thought a fucking food channel would unperson somebody until I saw this guy

Dude had a straight-up cooking show and a catch-phrase. Simple and easy. Booted to the curb in favor of shitty reality-style drama competitions.

Christ, I remember fantasizing about her jerking me off so she could add my cum into the dish and serve it to her friends and family without them knowing.

Emeril is based
Jamie Oliver has some of the better recipes
Rachel Ray is an absolute retard
Alton Brown is the definition of comfy
Giada has an great body of recipes
Paula Deen is the grandma you wish you had (also says nigger like it’s nothing) (her sons are fags tho)
Bobby Flay is an arrogant prick
Barefoot Contessa also a great cook (Jeffrey is also a fag tho)

>not posting proof
I guess you're the faggot here, Nancy.

>shitty reality-style drama competitions
Who actually watches these? Nobody I know likes them but somebody has to be for them to have entirely taken over food network.

ur mom gay

absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1530627909494.gif (250x203, 136K)

Probably white noise