So guys...Donald Trump

So guys...Donald Trump.

Attached: C7A9FC6D-5D37-44BD-9F2E-21AFD0683277.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
youtube.com/watch?v=EDabieYY5hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLUMPFY IM COMING FOR YOU

Attached: donnie2scoops.webm (904x500, 613K)

Is he ever going to stop?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

Attached: 6C9F3F8F-EA18-CD8A-3B837A39E7C7F9AF.jpg (939x613, 83K)

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL IVE GOTTEN EVERY LAST SCOOP!!!!!!

Attached: 0k2n6z79pexy.png (1515x1104, 1.69M)

2016....the lose so hard they become retarded

ORANGE MAN IS A GAME OF THRONES NAZI

Attached: 4D27B7DE-8A1F-4BB7-8868-EBAF4EA149A3.gif (793x595, 1.11M)

>Trump now at 51% public approval rating
COPE HARDER, COLBERTARDS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no his writers will be eternally butthurt and only continue to get worse

This one kind of scared me

>So guys...Donald Trump.
Donald Trump?!?!?

Attached: T R U M P.gif (180x170, 811K)

I want to see this cuckold's face when he gets reelected

Donald Trump is like Voldemort

nah

Attached: so... donald trump.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

HIDALGO FLOO

lol i betcha he cries like a baby

They didn't bother to rig the elections last time because they didn't think there was a chance in hell that he could win, it will be rigged to hell and back for the next one.

I haven't watched it but doesn't he mention trump every single episode?

stop making these threads, they aren't funny or insightful

DONALED

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHGHGG.jpg (474x248, 19K)

As bad as Colbert is i hate this faggot even more

Attached: 1555396628999.jpg (3060x1785, 1.99M)

Post a video of Colbert saying DRUMPF or getting mad over 2 SCOOPS and I will Paypal you $1000

Post a video of Colbert saying DRUMPF or getting mad over 2 SCOOPS and I will Paypal you $1000

John Oliver is the Drumpf faggot, then again all those daily show fags are basically the same person with different sets of punchable faces

yup

Attached: 5246246.jpg (232x305, 29K)

never. he's in too deep

Attached: D2nKTuaXQAA7Y-d.jpg (1200x708, 204K)

Attached: trumpcs.jpg (518x500, 117K)

EVERY. FUCKING. EPISODE.

>I'm your host, uh, Steven Colbert
*RAUCUS APPLAUSE*
*Fucking Jean-Baptiste hooting and hollering and saying shit with poor timing, jingling atonal bullshit on the piano like a coon*
>"Now, uh, look... Donald Trump-"
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
>"Don't I know it! Haha. Donald Trump is making HEADLINES again with his tweets, this time..."

Pro tip to the uninitiated: Colbert is 100% state propaganda, it is Neuro-Linguistic Programming combined with Social Engineering (read about both of those if you aren't familiar).

It's all manipulation. Every gesture, word choice, everything. Be warned.

cringe... and scoop pilled

Attached: Peach_Mint.jpg (765x595, 116K)

Why can't republicans into comedy?

nobody can anymore. comedy is dead.

u musta missed Nick's new special, dude is based and redpilled af

Attached: nickdip.png (1500x500, 1.13M)

But why no Republican funny?

Is he funny anymore? I haven't watched him since his show ended

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Attached: 346348.png (706x595, 575K)

Colbert is a republican? Makes sense, he's trying his best to make Democrats look retarded.

>ride of the valkyries begins to play

because the highly polarized political climate and social media fried everyone's brain cells

Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn was legit the only funny right-wing show ever. not even full-on right-wing really but a lot of those regulars like the O&A guys kinda lean right, especially with all the anti-PC stuff which basically makes u an alt-right nazi these days

>Colbert walks out
>Sooooo….
>... literally ... a Russian puppet for Putin
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Drumpf, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrel in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined in the US constitution

Attached: 647468.jpg (829x710, 61K)

No GOP comedians though.

Why don't republicans understand what's funny?

Attached: bababa.jpg (678x452, 51K)

They all get deplatformed on social media

>But why no Republican funny?

Attached: 1512348469461.png (866x900, 94K)

So is he doing a bit here or is this his sincere angry face?

Attached: OBW0ROm.jpg (1440x810, 491K)

>But why no Republican funny?
here you go, ma'am

youtube.com/watch?v=EDabieYY5hs

Attached: 1557868742085.jpg (769x851, 53K)

>Oh no they've flipped it on us!
I don't think you understand that meme.

You guys realize he does this because it gets ratings, right? Boomers eat this shit up.

Literally who? Is this some sort of webcast?

>three people walk into a bar
>a cracker
>a kike
>a n-
>*gets deplaformed
>lmaooooo are why only lib shit are comedy people you no good at comedy?

Attached: 1557549316282.gif (607x609, 821K)

I would gladly kill all of them except Conan.

>Stepehn Colbert walks on from stage right
>Sooooo….
>smiles
>Drumpf!
>John Oliver walks on from stage right
>Audience is howling
>Oliver: Drumfle Stiltskin
>Some audience members are vomiting
>Others are rejoicing ecstatically
>Some people are actually having sex in the studio
>Colbert to Oliver: Impeach him
>Tiles begin to fall from the ceiling as fans begin to stampede over one another towards the exits to go impeach Bloomfgh

Attached: oliver colbert.jpg (962x567, 51K)

>It gets ratings
Colbert only gets 3 million viewers on a good night. They usually cancel shows with less than 2 million viewers.

Conan lost some respect after that whole haiti thing to be honest

>So... Donald Trump...
>audience roars with laughter
>Donald...
>audience cackles with delight as the euphoria rushes through their bodies
>TRUMP!
>crew members cover their ears to mitigate the deafening cries of merriment
>President? More like... *reads hand* Racist!
>now even the crew members are laughing
>I mean... Fascist much? Hello??
>Here's tonights guest, good thing he's... NOT TRUMP!
>the audience shrieks while their souls are sucked from their bodies into the nether

Attached: 353467.jpg (666x696, 61K)

I do understand it, it's right-wing projection to a hilarious degree

>DINKLE DANKLEDOCK, DID YOU REALLY-- I MEAN, REALLY, THINK YOU WERE **ACTUALLY** GOING TO BE PRESIDENT??
>audience hoots and howls with rallying cries of agreement
>SILENCE YOU SHEEP. WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR STRONGHOLD ON THE AMERICAN ZEITGEIST
>all white males in the audience are liquefied into primordial ooze, which creeps into the pores and orifices of colbert, now offering himself on a refitted satanic altar
>FUCKING FOOL, FUCKING TRAITOR. HEH, TWO SCOOP THIS!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>colbert pulls out a white male infant from a hidden compartment and, grabbing it by the feet, wildly slams it into the corner of his desk
>he defecates on the mangled remains and broadcasts a still image of the dead child for the next 5 minutes of the show
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTICE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>a minute passes. cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. all white males in the north american continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. remaining survivors convert to islam.
>...
>he suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"stay right there ladies and gentlemen! coming up is brad pitt and miley cyrus! stick around!"
>2019 emmy award recipient, jewish american scholar of the arts nominee, recognized as "culturally or historically significant" by the national film registry

Attached: 76357276.png (720x640, 369K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1494054768997.jpg (538x445, 62K)

He'll stop being retarded the same day /pol/ does.

/pol/?!? trump!?! reeeeeeeee

Attached: 45488.jpg (1500x1382, 179K)

How hard is it to not offend someone?

Colbert looks like an old pozzed grandpa

even in 2006 colbert was old

While trying to be funny?
Pretty hard

he wears more makeup than brie larson

Attached: 2352356.jpg (1368x911, 131K)

Yep. Look at how offended the pol cucks here are

what are they going to complain about when trump isn't president

trump isn't right wing lmao

Whatever Trump does post-presidency.

This is why the leftist Hollywood empire will only pretend to be against Trump, while secretly supporting him. He makes it incredibly easy for them to get views/money.

has a trumpometer been employed yet?
he has to be well into the 4-5 digit range by now

More accurately at around 45%, but still that is basically an automatic win for 2020.

Most of these are outright false or mostly false. Why do people listen to this guy again?

Have scoops

everyone else who opposes democrats

Because you’re the type of person to say “umm, excuse me sweatie, but THAT’s not funny”

When I call you a cock-engorged deluded MALE faggot who’s so incel he pretends to be a woman and circlejerks this delusion with other lowlife faggots on discord

Attached: A52E905D-1EA4-4A82-A686-BEF4E06B8FEB.jpg (336x355, 82K)

He was better on the Colbert report. The only good episode I’ve seen is the one with Kermit the Frog, I have up after that.

*gave

And that was two years ago

I've always wanted to live in Brazil more than I wanted to go into space anyway. No big deal.

>2016....the lose so hard they become retarded

Attached: 1553720100939.png (451x619, 392K)

trump is literally the only reason he still has a show. he's praying for trump to get reelected.

sad..used to watch him 20 years ago before the lobotomy

HA HA OH MY GOD EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE TO ARCHIVE THIS THREAD HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE HAD PROFESSIONAL COMEDIANS ON FOUR CHAN

MY GOD

SERIOUSLY HOW DOES SOMEONE EVEN COME UP WITH THIS MATERIAL?

GOOD ONE MAN OH GOD CAN I USE THAT?

I'LL TELL PEOPLE WHERE I GOT IT FROM SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY; YOU WILL RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE JOKE

MAN

What are these late night Funny Men even going to do once Trump is out of office? And let's be honest with ourselves, he'll be voted out of office next election cycle.

Are they just going to... Keep on keeping on? Are we going to see these Funny Men fade away?

Imagine the shitshow that'll happen when he gets reelected in 2020.

The Democrat front runners are Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden. I think the memes might be stronger this election than last.

Attached: 1557865104858.png (112x112, 18K)

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump!
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

Attached: 76576.jpg (500x437, 136K)

If you're saying there are no funny Republicans, then you're wrong
If you're asking why there are no Republican comedians, it's because they're too busy having real jobs :^)

They can, see: the 2016 United States Presidential Election.

florida gave convicted felons voting rights, no chance democrats fuck up again

The current year man is he 2nd tallest of the group? How? I thought only tall men were successful in the industry.

They get fired from their jobs because trannies call and complain.

Who ever decided to give him The Late Show should be fired, he was always a garbage interviewer
He was bad on the Report even when he was doing character work, he's worse now that he's trying to be serious
Only thing he was ever good at is characters and mime, he loses all charisma doing anything else
Still impressed by his supremely autistic Tolkien knowledge d e s u

bruh he will be kicked off the show within the first year after Trump is out of the Oval Office due to declining ratings

Men have penises. A simple factual statement which in today’s lefty circles would be viewed as a pure Nazi statement.

someone really should make an updated version of this

Although I guess then that the webm would be too long for 4channels size limit

>Florida is 16.9% African American yet they constitute half of the prison populaton.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.12.19 PM.png (473x197, 39K)

According to polled felons who had their voting rights restored, 70% will be voting Trump.

Your hubris is pretty inflated, will it sustain you when Trump wins again?

Go outside and lose weight Yea Forums

I’ve been sending him custom made postcards with our edits of him, in Elvish, mocking him.

I’ve been hoping he mentions this on his show but I don’t watch it.

There’s niggers outside.

Conan is a major faggot now. This isn't the Conan from back then.

Attached: 0CF65Vn.jpg (615x690, 74K)