put shoe on head

formerly up

moonman represent

Attached: memes.jpg (1024x1727, 415K)

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=7wfYIMyS_dI

That takes me back

*Siiiippp*

huge reason Yea Forums exists, Max helped Moot make this site. The forums were Yea Forums more than SA

>this meme is nearly 20 years old

Attached: 1551022498464.jpg (630x611, 73K)

the world is over. Burn it down.

Literal newfags wrote their own fucking textbooks.

YES
YES

Don't make me pull out my slide rule.

Attached: Drbilly.jpg (600x750, 54K)

Pretty much. YTMND is how I found Yea Forums.

>Literal newfags wrote their own fucking textbooks.

That is the work of none other than Ben "Let's Get This Shoah On The Road" Garrison

Show some respect

>the definitions of blue and red pill

Christ

Attached: 1551557545665.jpg (500x740, 270K)

Newfag

i also meant that Max literally helped moot work on this site, think he did coding.

CALL ON ME!!

>On May 12, 2019. On May 13th, 2019, the website was permanently shut down; any attempts to connect to the website now results in timeout errors.

Attached: bpi.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>In May 2009, the Pez corporation sent a cease-and-desist letter regarding two YTMNDs depicting fake Pez dispensers with Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson's heads on the containers, which they found insulting, and demanded that YTMND refrain from allowing any Pez-related items to be displayed on the site. Goldberg responded by starting a fad contest involving the candy company, with the prize being a possible lawsuit.
Based.

Attached: 1536085045506.gif (1024x750, 493K)

Why? Wtf happened?

Probably loss of interest.

I thought I was the only one that remembered it.

I actually learned of Yea Forums's existence due to YTMND back when it had a user forum well over a decade ago.

Now theres a meme I havent heard in a long long time...

Attached: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (500x667, 58K)

Literally not true you piece of shit, Yea Forums was done using classic imageboard code from 2chan with his something awful buddies, ytmnd had 0 to do with it aside from stealing content and bringing in fucking retards because the owner was obsessed with posting the epic Yea Forums memes ebaumsworld style

now here's some true memes

Attached: bitchin boomer.jpg (349x336, 16K)

>Captain John Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.

Attached: piccard.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

brian peppers, that's a name I've not heard in a long time

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it

Attached: 1529512140718.gif (320x240, 261K)

vader wheel of fortune, nooooollercoaster and dean fighters are the peak ytmndkino. prove me wrong
apparently, you can't anymore, even if you tried.
big F, guys

Attached: 1170736570415.jpg (600x791, 219K)

i remember being so angry when youtube first came out because people went there instead of ytmnd (before they upgraded to flash and still had mp3 + gif). youtube was stealing ytmnd's content and visitors by being full video.
i miss that site. hadn't been there in a long time.

One of the best ones I remember was those spongebob memes with the CHOCOLATE.... CHOCOLATE? CHOOOOOOOOOOOCOLATE!

I remember one that dubbed it with some war footage of some guy with a flamethrower, and now that I remember it I'm kinda pissed I can never look at it again.

Then again, it was probably a lot funnier a decade ago.

shade of aran and nedm

>tfw people here would tell you to fuck off back in the day if you mentioned ytmnd
was I a proto-9gagger?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7uJjY62WLc

>dean fighters

Ah, I remember that shit. It's crazy how the dean scream literally killed his campaign overnight because it became such a fucking meme.

WRONG!

Attached: file.png (371x280, 138K)

the thing is, both YTMND and Yea Forums were so similar, both in terms of the content, and in terms of how they came to exist, and the burst in popularity that came with it. Both sites struggled to get money because no one wanted ads on Yea Forums or YTMND.

god damn it, I wish I downloaded YTMND: The Soundtrack when I had the chance

I remember YTMND had an old version of google ads and people would get ads for slaves if they googled about them.

I might have a CD of it in a closet somewhere.

i want my 7bux and life back now plz

my cousin was actually pretty popular on ytmnd back in the day making these bizarre "poland darth vader khaaaaaan" with screeching noise sites. i really didnt get it but he thought it was hilarious. i found Yea Forums shortly after.

I'll never forget all the Cloudsong memes on ytmnd.

anyone still have the ytmnd counter-strike map?

hi, gaiafag

I wonder if my account still has unsealed donation letters from back then..

interior crocodile alligator was their last good content

was good comrade during ebaum war
RIP in peace

POST YTMND KINO

youtu.be/N5crsfe-NUw

>tfw eventually became a gaiafag to talk to a oneitis you had no chance with
>tfw you are terrified of anyone finding the dumb shit you used to say on that site

>login: XxXsk8rboiXxX

youtu.be/QLwjDigdM6k

this was absolute fucking gold

DR. ZAIUS DR. ZAIUS

worse. my username started with swordsman

>/piss

>haven't heard it in several years
>still memorize it entirely
>can't even remember what happened yesterday

Holy shit this just reminded me that YTMND is the reason I first came to Yea Forums. Where does the time go bros?

be proud, good sire

It's kinda weird how so many of the memes were boomer shit. Why were 13 year olds in 2003 obsessed with Star Trek, Conan, Planet of the Apes, 80s pop music, etc.?

/trek/fugee doing their part

>tfw your livejournal acct still exists

F

Attached: bMYgMm0.png (1448x1092, 1.28M)

they werent 13yos
they were 30yos

F

most people had spent a good amount of their lives without internet at the time so they were a bit behind on things