The end of an era

The end of an era...

Attached: big-bang-theory-bazinga-i13374.jpg (400x600, 100K)

what if sheldon cooper was your dad

Attached: dd5.jpg (320x320, 27K)

>knock knock knock penny
>knock knock knock penny
>knock knock knock penny
>what sheldon?
>penny did you know that despite being only 13% of the population, African-Americans commit 50% of the crime?

Thank god that cancer is over but the danage has already been done, and it will be rerun in syndication until the heat death of the universe

wtf I love TBBT now

>Thank God that cancer is over.

You know the series about Sheldon as a kid is still on air with no sights of stopping anytime soon.

What is Chuck Lorre's next shittycom?

Completely different kind of show.

It's still the same stupid jokes with the awkward pauses to allow the obnoxious laugh track. Same shit.

it's actually a pretty good show, good acting and consistently funny
but anons gonna user

Attached: boipuzy.jpg (442x587, 43K)

so how did it end?

Attached: 1518064180602.jpg (767x1024, 214K)

Everyone lives happy ever after with big smiles and lots of love :)

Something about degenerates being degenerates

Say what you want about TBBT, it predicted the söyböy pandemic to a tee

sheldon shoots up the school

Attached: 1557401717881s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Attached: file.png (1037x771, 1.39M)

Thursday, user

imagine though

Except young sheldon doesnt have laugh track. Honestly if it wasnt associated with TBBT it would be pretty heartwarming show about an autist growing up in texas.

The show was honestly okay for the first couple of seasons. After awhile, it starts to become unbearable. They're "nerds," which is typically synonymous with "losers." But you look at the characters and they're all fine. They're well groomed and of a healthy weight, no acne or anything. They're highly educated, make plenty of money to waste on stupid shit, and live in spacious homes in a city. Half of them have very pretty girlfriends, two of them are married, and I never figured out what happened to Raj. Did they commit to making him gay, or did they decide to milk the "overcoming shyness" storyline a hundred more times? But my point is that these aren't "losers." Hell, you look at the average person, and these aren't even "nerds." They're just smart people. They're above average, far above it. Just having friends that aren't carryovers from childhood is rare these days. The characters all have several. Not only are they not nerds, they're the football player who's millionaire dad buys him a sports car for his 16th birthday of yesteryear.

The show came to prominence around the time being a "nerd" or a "hipster" was the new fad. It was for normies who liked to pretend that they were "nerds." Naturally they couldn't actually show a true loser on their show, because people wouldn't watch it. They would feel uncomfortable. It's like those shows about 600 pound people; people either watch it to mock, or don't watch it at all.

>this post
based
>typing all this out
have sex

i invented a new character last night called "Alt-Right Sheldon" and nobody thought it was funny *tear* i worked really hard on that in MS paint for 3 whole minutes!

Attached: 1557818746016.png (588x664, 454K)

did boomers seriously watch this shit for 12 years straight?

This would unironically make him a funny character if he regularly spouted shit like that because his autism made him completely unaware of how racially charged/insensitive such statements were to the general public.

Attached: 1537907202227.jpg (720x651, 149K)

yep.12 years and still on top

CBS’ “The Big Bang Theory” drew 12.6 million live viewers last week, while HBO’s “Game of Thrones” had 12.5 million.

why would you even make a thread for this normie puke

I thought this shit already ended

That is fucking insane.

It is over on thursday

top kek

hey son bazinga

Two and a half bang theories

Good. One of the worst modern sitcoms.