Jesus Christ

The ride never ends...

Attached: mr fagburn.png (630x554, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08VQfMCa5ik
eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/03/01/google-accused-lawsuit-excluding-white-and-asian-men-hiring-boost-diversity/387532002/
twitter.com/extraspicee/status/1128034354121379840
bitchute.com/video/Dh5mJFc8vClF/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_Ideological_Echo_Chamber
theverge.com/2018/3/2/17070624/google-youtube-wilberg-recruiter-hiring-reverse-discrimination-lawsuit
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/straightjacket2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what happens when happy merchants get to write your TV shows

Honk

Attached: image.jpg (720x462, 41K)

>"why do you students keep putting dog shit on my chairs?"
>it's not us, Mr.Ratburn, it's your loosened up ol' ass hole doing it
>BuSTER! Detention for you!

truly a brave new world

imagine being this much of a pearl-clutching retard when gay marriage has been legal for years. who cares?

Mr. Ratburn is far-right, says so in the description

Bawwww muh kids show.

isn't Mr Ratburn hated by all the students?

Does that mean Arthur and all his friends are homophobic?

>writers do what they want instead of caving into demands which is what /pol/ says they should do
>/pol/ throws a tantrum when they do exactly that
Hmmmm

>mr Ratburn will be wearing adult diapers in the next episodes
Ohimlaughin.jpg

Attached: 1557645352514.png (932x1004, 636K)

I would unironically be fine with PBS ceasing operations

Hilarious when you consider years ago when Postcards From Buster got canned for showing a lesbian couple.

So he wants to burn the rats?

Attached: arthurfist.jpg (329x329, 12K)

>new episodes of arthur

what

Attached: 1501981684574.jpg (424x424, 70K)

Why did all of his students go but not a single one of their parents?

They did dummy.

Formerly straight

As a long time fan of the show, I'm not surprised. Ratburn always struck me as an obvious power-bottom.

that's not how kids would react if they were invited to their teachers gay wedding

What kind of elementary school teacher invites his whole class to his wedding?

Canadians

Man, Arthur got really tame

>Hell will not be a land of fire and brimstone, it will be the world you knew and loved, tossed into a house of mirrors while you look on in frozen horror as the clowns that run the carnival rape it before your very eyes

Attached: 1553338437034.png (680x680, 221K)

That was because the Bush government personally asked them to.

I didn't even know this crappy, edutainment show was still on.

Its almost as if there are gay people in real life.

>and one day, for no reason at all, they voted Hitler into power

A pedophile, which most fags are

>Gay people get married
>MAH LAND IS GETTING RAPED BEFORE MY EYES
that's the gayest shit I've ever read, you drama queen

>gay people in a cartoon i don't care about
>im oppressed and need a leader to represent me

You people don't actually watch Arthur... right?

Attached: canada gay.jpg (4860x3204, 1.46M)

>I don't like poofters
>Better vote for Hitler
>The guy who's associated with the SA
>Which is run by a massive fucking poofter
Fascinating decision

Who the fuck watches Arthur lol

They're not allowed to hate him now lol

He looks pretty gay though

They're not coming for you kids, what a crazy conspiracy theory!

did you want to marry him or something faggot?

*yawn*

>Whoah, this animated rat is fucking another man
>I better do that too!
No one even likes Mr Ratburn

jew

He's not gay, it's his heart medication.

EVERY DAY WHEN YOURE WALKING DOWN THE STREET

Post the pic of the entire cast watching them go down the aisle with Arthur being the only one not smiling.

reminder that this show is also still on and still getting new episodes released

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (512x512, 78K)

I GAS JEWS FROM THE OVEN THAT I HEAT

Attached: 1551063976491.png (806x1136, 463K)

Imagine being in the board room as a group of old, """white""" men in suits intensely debated which cartoon animal from their children's TV show should crave cock in their ass.

Jewish rat

Attached: jewish_rat.jpg (604x604, 36K)

Why do whypipo hate gaypipo?

Is that black QT still part of the show

Yeah he has some pretty gay mannerisms too, not shocked.

I don't see anything wrong with a children's show portraying people who exist in the world.

Take this shit to Yea Forums at the very least you faggot

Attached: 0500CDCF-7E33-4A00-8EFC-40087BDDB835.png (1136x640, 1.1M)

Attached: brainlet 3.jpg (211x239, 6K)

>mincing rat faced weirdo with pencil mustache and job working with children
>also a depraved faggot
if you’re surprised by this you never actually watched Arthur

>imagine being this much of a pearl-clutching retard when gay marriage has been legal for years. who cares?
You're so brave. You heroically stood against homophobia in a david vs goliath stand of the ages. With merely all powerful interests in the entire country behind you you bravely fought against a dozen evil homophobic bakers.

Have you ever asked the question: why?

Why, oh, why, did all the powerful interests in the west support this and then instantly transition to trans?

What I'm really asking is, could you try using your brain you dumb fuck? Could you try figuring out why powerful people who don't give a shit about any of us suddenly got super moral about people finding ways to not procreate?

I don't mind this because Mr. Ratburn was obviously gay from the start

Virtue signalling? What's your point? Not him btw.

Wait what are you serious?

OH NO IT'S LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE

LET'S MAKE 2000000 THREADS ABOUT IT

>against a dozen evil homophobic bakers.
Yep. That's all it was about. Nevermind the friends I have and the teenagers I counsel who have been rejected by their families and communities for being gay. Still. In 2019.

You're the one living in a fantasy world.

It looks like Olive Oyl from Popeye but with the color changed.

Wait how?

That's right! No one hates gays except for a dozen bakers.

Attached: 1534218068720.jpg (474x449, 21K)

Why are students going to their 5th grade teacher's wedding?

>he's single with no kids, he must be gay
When will this ancient meme end?

Because cartoon animals craving dick in their pussy is any less gross?

>Why, oh, why, did all the powerful interests in the west support this and then instantly transition to trans?

Lemme guess - it's the Jews, isn't it?

Attached: Ugh.jpg (500x373, 108K)

if you watched a single episode of Arthur with him in it you'd know
I haven't watched Arthur since I was a child and I saw this posted here and was like "no shit"

>arthur is the only one not smiling
Umm guys, what does this mean?

Attached: Mr._Ratburn_and_the_Special_Someone.png (1000x563, 794K)

Why are homosexuals trying to target children?

Attached: why.jpg (702x953, 120K)

>the ride
Don't get me started. MLP seems to be right on the verge of some bullshit like this.

>gay marriage stops straight people from procreating
Advanced autism

People still watch horse show?

Because some children grow up to be gay and it's nice for them to know not everyone hates them. And other children don't but grow up to know that gays exist and aren't evil.

People do seem to conveniently forget the Wiemar Republic, as well as the extreme economic depression and social unrest which preceded Hitler's rise to power.

No like give me examples as to why. All I know is he was just their teacher

>Because some children grow up to be gay and it's nice for them to know not everyone hates them. And other children don't but grow up to know that gays exist and aren't evil.
Powerful people with billions of dolllars don't do shit for moral reasons. The entire concept of "gay" was formed around lines they defined to get people to not procreate. And their primary goal is to "get em young".

based

Even with all their efforts, gays still only make up about 5% of the population.

Guess they got their work cut out for 'em, don;t they, you fuckign retard?

Yeah okay fuckin weirdo

Attached: file.png (500x409, 249K)

Because all faggots want to molest children

>inviting your entire class to your wedding

I know right haha (((powerful people))) invented the concept of "gay" to stop me from getting a gf

It's not like Leo da Vinci, Turing and Rock Hudson were shlong swallowers through and through haha

>Yep. That's all it was about. Nevermind the friends I have and the teenagers I counsel who have been rejected by their families and communities for being gay. Still. In 2019.
>You're the one living in a fantasy world.
You're happy pushing people to be happy in defining themselves around not procreating.

The generation you are helping create has a purpose: to take away your right to reproduce.

>That's right! No one hates gays except for a dozen bakers.
It's hilarious that you literally had all power on your side and you believed that you were fighting as a fucking hero.

You are mentally retarded and helping create your own doom.

>if you don't violently disagree with X, you must support Y.

the more amazing thing here is that they're still making the show

>Powerful people with billions of dollars don't do shit for moral reasons.

No, they don't. But there's a huge market in the liberal crowd, and markets dictate profits. Billionaires follow profits.

It's about money. It's not some super elite conspiracy to stop people from procreating, you fucking windowlicker.

You guys realize this is just for publicity. I didn't even realize Arthur was even airing new episodes in a decade since I last turned on PBS. I assumed all they did was re-air old episodes considering PBS has shit funding and no one really watches it.

>It's not like Leo da Vinci, Turing and Rock Hudson were shlong swallowers through and through haha
They were probably fucking molested as children. De Vinci almost certainly was.

>you literally had all power on your side
Not everyone is a sheltered East Coast Zoomer, user.

Night night honker!

LOL sure faggot. Go back.
>MUH HOMOPHOBIA
What you’re describing is probably just people being disgusted your friends are walking around half naked with dildoes on their belt getting annoyed whenever any straight person doesn’t give them special privileges. Faggot.

(((They))) travelled back in time and molested them into being gay? Holy shit

>procreating.
>procreating
>procreating
>procreating

You're certifiable retarded. The world population is increasing, and nothing is stopping it. Say what the fuck you mean, you faggot - WHITE people are not procreating enough. Sucks to be you.

>Go back.
Underage hands typed this.

>MUH HOMOPHOBIA
Ever been outside?

Attached: 1385782401000.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

>No, they don't. But there's a huge market in the liberal crowd, and markets dictate profits. Billionaires follow profits.
>It's about money. It's not some super elite conspiracy to stop people from procreating, you fucking windowlicker.
They pushed this, they did not profit from it. They can push anything.

Obama administration literally forced colleges to become kangaroo courts and pushed hard for the idea that literally merely being accused should be sufficient.

This is all aimed at procreation. There is clearly an intent to hit procreation from all sides. And they use retarded cowards as their foot soldiers.

In the future they will be using gays and trannies to remove all reproductive rights. (Yes ACTUAL reproductive rights, not abortion).

Nope - my friends were literally disowned and kicked out of their homes. Just for coming out. But I'm sure you think that's hilarious and deserved.

I just searched Mr. Ratburn on youtube and this was the first non gay wedding thing that popped up
youtube.com/watch?v=08VQfMCa5ik

>I didn't even know this crappy, edutainment show

hey, old Arthur was good

my gaydar pinged this dude like 15 years ago.

high IQ post

Attached: clown world.jpg (608x914, 214K)

>they did not profit from it.
Disney literally just bought Hulu like it was nothing.

Yeah im sure they werent miserable and whiney self-destructive faggots that couldnt stand to act like a normal non-special snowflake.

>They pushed this, they did not profit from it. They can push anything.

Who the fuck is "they" you moron? Hundreds of companies have hopped on the pro fag bandwagon and are doing just fine.

i would unironically rather my son be gay than be a fucktarded /pol/ autist like this guy

>gay marriage has been legal for years
That's where you're wrong. Our constitution doesn't allow it. Then again, I'm not fucking 56%

Why are all state-run TV channels in the West pozzed?

>snowflake
He said, while crying about faggots preventing him from getting a girlfriend.

Nope. One was actually in med school and had to drop out when his parents stopped supporting him. The others aren't even feminine - not that that eould be

>Not everyone is a sheltered East Coast Zoomer, user.
>(((They))) travelled back in time and molested them into being gay? Holy shit
Pushing others to be gay has always been a thing. It's an evolutionary competition. But when an entire society is pushed and you have essentially a media monopoly involved, there are higher powers (super elites) involved.

And they don't throw away money. They are preparing for the endgame.

>You're certifiable retarded. The world population is increasing, and nothing is stopping it. Say what the fuck you mean, you faggot - WHITE people are not procreating enough. Sucks to be you.
Uh. Yeah. And note that white people, in particular white men, cannot get a job in some fields unless they cut their balls off.

Retarded people think this is an accident.

>Nope - my friends were literally disowned and kicked out of their homes. Just for coming out. But I'm sure you think that's hilarious and deserved.
Parents shoudl absolutely have the right to push their children to procreate.

And I bet you were encouraging your "friends" to "accept" themselves and be gay. Helping fuck over your friends for your own glorification.

Kids are being wrecked by society while their parents don't realize what is happening.

There's no point in trying to reason with /pol/yps. Leave them to waste away in their fantasy worlds.

as long as my son is top/verse its fine, total bottoms always garbage human beings.

Not that that would be an excuse*

If kids are kicked out for being miserable and whiney then why are you still living in your parents' basement

That episode was the most tame shit ever. I'm not really seeing the problem here.

Attached: [confused HUUUH].gif (805x540, 100K)

>And note that white people, in particular white men, cannot get a job in some fields unless they cut their balls off.

I'm a white man in an 85% female dominated field doing very well. What job can't I get again?

>22nd season
>suddenly gets a husband
it's a retcon

>i would unironically rather my son be gay than be a fucktarded /pol/ autist like this guy
Your son is gay and trans. He is going to have to cut his balls off. Congratulatiosn. I hope you are proud.

>Who the fuck is "they" you moron? Hundreds of companies have hopped on the pro fag bandwagon and are doing just fine.
They have to or they get threatened with "diversity" lawsuits.

This push was top down. Literally by the Obama administration.

You know the kid is severely underfucked when he keeps ranting about procreation

can't wait for the episode where Buster gets doxx'd for misgendering a student.

its so crazy to me that this guy has no idea that he's just as brainwashed as the pink haired tumbrina that he hates just in the opposite direction.

You desperately need to get out of your mom's basement and stop watching YouTube conspiracy videos. The real world isn't as scary as you think it is, I promise.

>I'm a white man in an 85% female dominated field doing very well. What job can't I get again?
Literally Google said they would not hire any entry-level white males. This was due to diversity lawsuits.

A totallly accidental result of this, I'm sure, is that those same men can get that job if they declare themselves to be women. Totally accidental I'm sure.

>But when an entire society is pushed and you have essentially a media monopoly involved, there are higher powers (super elites) involved.
Name five mainstream movies that are pushing society to be gay.

Go back

>He is going to have to cut his balls off.
Not true. About half my trans friends just stay on hormones and opt not to get surgery.

t. ourist

>its so crazy to me that this guy (You)
>has no idea that he's just as brainwashed as the pink haired tumbrina that he hates just in the opposite direction.
You guys literally believe in the movies and tv shows you have watched. It is literally all propaganda.

>You desperately need to get out of your mom's basement and stop watching YouTube conspiracy videos. The real world isn't as scary as you think it is, I promise.
You guys have been conditioned to believe in simple good guy bad guy narratives and that most people are "good".

AI is coming and it fundamentally changes the balance between ruler and ruled. We are becoming replaceable and logically will have no purpose to the powerful when we are replaceable.

eu.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/03/01/google-accused-lawsuit-excluding-white-and-asian-men-hiring-boost-diversity/387532002/
>SAN FRANCISCO — Google has been slapped with a lawsuit by a former recruiter who alleges the Internet giant fired him for complaining about hiring practices to boost diversity that he says discriminated against white and Asian men.

A bitter loser's lawsuit with a "he said they said" scenario is your only source?

Wew lad.

>Literally Google said they would not hire any entry-level white males.

Good - that's what you free market faggots are asking for. That's capitalism, bitch. A company can do whatever the fuck it wants. Don't like it? Find a job somewhere else, you dumb cocksucker. If Google is so wrong, then the free market will correct this and they'll have to hire white males again.

God bless America and God bless Capitalism.

because that's really what happened, right? you're a fucking idiot

>Literally Google said they would not hire any entry-level white males.

source on this besides your ass?

>Literally Google said they would not hire any entry-level white males. This was due to diversity lawsuits.

So what you're saying is, you want a stronger government and a more restricted market?

Attached: 1506528834923.jpg (600x325, 41K)

>His husband is literally a fudgepacker.

Someone in the writing staff is secretly based.

he's also gay and mr ratburn is stealing away his crush

Truth

>Name five mainstream movies that are pushing society to be gay.
Literally stopped watching almost all media, but movies in particular are not very edgy purely because these days they rely on foreign box office numbers.

>Not true. About half my trans friends just stay on hormones and opt not to get surgery.
They will eventually be required to castrate themselves. This will be portrayed as a great conservative victory.

You are a really disgusting person for encouraging all sorts of people around you to destroy themselves. Literally any narrative pusshed by elites you will embrace and extend, not realizing you're destroying yourself.

homosexuals reproduce via child molestation

Come on Zoomy, link me to the E-Celeb Youtuber who revealed all those "truths" to you, I know you want to post it.

I'm sorry about your brain

I mean, it's been obvious he was gay for a long fucking time
what straight man says "oooooh is that cake?" like a guilty, overweight soccer mom?

Mr. Ratburgs special someone is actually Arthur's dad from 20 years ago because binky built a time machine for the science fair. Arthur is about to get erased from existence Marty mcfly style wtf did you even watch the episode?

>You are a really disgusting person for encouraging all sorts of people around you to destroy themselves.

And you really are a semi-talented internet troll. It's been fun, kiddo. Work on your material a bit, though. You were a little too obvious in some areas.

>Literally stopped watching almost all media
Then why the fuck are you on Yea Forums - Television and Film, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1431395889963.jpg (450x437, 31K)

>Good - that's what you free market faggots are asking for. That's capitalism, bitch. A company can do whatever the fuck it wants. Don't like it? Find a job somewhere else, you dumb cocksucker. If Google is so wrong, then the free market will correct this and they'll have to hire white males again.
>God bless America and God bless Capitalism.
That's not free market capitalism, they are threatened by governments with "diversity lawsuits" if they do not modify their demographics.

>So what you're saying is, you want a stronger government and a more restricted market?
Literally they are threatened by the government into doing this. "Diversity industry" is a government creation.

Fags need to be gassed

He's surprised Mr Ratburn turned out to be a homosexualist when all along he'd believed (like me) it was just Ratburn's sister (front row, wearing white suit). Probably lost a bet too.

>the court making somethimg legal makes it socially acceptable

Faggotry will always be stigmatized no matter its legal status. You freaks shpuld be grateful you live in the west where your degeneracy is tolerated, it's a hanging offense everywhere else in the world.

I'm sorry, since when do you have an impression we watch movies here?

>Literally they are threatened by the government into doing this.
The Trump administration threatens Google into diversity hires? Fascinating.

this, none of the fags here would be bitching about this if they'd actually watched Arthur growing up
we all knew

>they are threatened by governments with "diversity lawsuits" if they do not modify their demographics.

The government doesn't file diversity lawsuits.

some people probably say that about neets and people who use this website

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*honk*

I got this one.

Attached: 1539427543067.jpg (970x600, 295K)

is this really what new-males believe these days? They have to act like a fag on order to get pussy?

Attached: real men.jpg (1824x2048, 391K)

Attached: 1534678528179.png (224x225, 5K)

>Come on Zoomy, link me to the E-Celeb Youtuber who revealed all those "truths" to you, I know you want to post it.
I came up with this myself. It's pretty obviuos that Obama administration intentionally pushed metoo to scare people away from procreation. Literally forced colleges to become courts which was absurd. You don't ask why this happened. You assume it's societal evolution.

>I'm sorry about your brain
I'm sorry that you literally cannot think anything unless you've seen it in a popular movie or tv show.

>And you really are a semi-talented internet troll. It's been fun, kiddo. Work on your material a bit, though. You were a little too obvious in some areas.
If you have "gay friends" or "trans friends", you're not actually a friend.

Imagine what these people are going to be used for when they grow up? Imagine how little they will care about procreation when elites decide they want to lower the population?

>Then why the fuck are you on Yea Forums - Television and Film, you fucking retard.
Literally the only show I watch is GoT, and obviously that's being discussed here quite a bit.

This, but unironically.

Please, I have two jobs and a Condo in my name. Meanwhile youre in a college dorm paid for by mommy

Tag des Seils wann?

Attached: ernst.jpg (260x394, 29K)

I don't know, it doesn't seem to work for you.

i bet it works better than whatever youre doing

you think they sat down and though the explicit, sexual aspects of this scene?
So when two male and female animal cartoon character kiss on a show, they also planned out a 5 minute humping scene to accompany it?

based

you have to realize that not everyone here is a r eddit tier fag. I grew up playing sports, so no, I never had to suck up like a bitch to get laid

>Literally the only show I watch is GoT, and obviously that's being discussed here quite a bit.
gg no re

Attached: 1400914818148.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Have Sneed

Attached: Sneed.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>You freaks shpuld be grateful you live in the west where your degeneracy is tolerated

such ironing

>The Trump administration threatens Google into diversity hires? Fascinating.
Obama administration, but at this point also the state governments can do these lawsuits. But Trump administration is not doing anything to stop this. Also these businesses have to worry about the next democrat administration and have to act accordingly.

But Trump is terrified at being seen as a racist. He's terrified of the black vote in particular.

Can /pol/tards stop pushing this imaginary culture war crap on all of us? For fuck's sake it's getting annoying.

>I grew up playing sports
And now you're here. You must have been not very good at it.

no; you merely thought so when you were young and foolish

Gays and Trannies just fucking hang.

We don't want you here you fucking abominations. You're a fucking mistake. You're a disease to be shunned.

Attached: 1548061927638.jpg (480x480, 60K)

>it's a hanging offense everywhere else in the world.
so is posting on Yea Forums

>gg no re
Literal laws being passed in various countries to outlaw disagreeing on the trans issue, but oh no this is totally not an elite top-down thing.

Herpa derpa.

Are you guys even capable of any independent thought at all? You guys just instantly believe that everything is jusut evolving normally? That no one is trying to think about and prepare for a future without people they are declaring are going to be useless given AI?

based

>it's /pol/ thats pushing an agenda

a fucking leaf

>hated gays
>kept a giant portrait of Friedrich II in his bunker
What did Adolf mean by this?

lol something tells me your entire concept of athletes comes from movies about high school

>imaginary

Bury your head in the sand some more faggot

I'm independent enough to not cry like a little bitch about faggots and trannies who will virtually never effect my life.

You sound like a deranged little Zoomer who finds joy in internet "culture" wars. Are you posting from your smartphone right now? I bet you are.

They don't hate him in the sense that he's a terrible person. They just don't like that he gives so much homework. Seriously though, he's gotta be violating some curriculum policy by giving so much work to fucking third graders.

Yes, forcefully trying to make us your army against DA EVIL HOMO CONSPIRACY would count as pushing an agenda. You underage faggots realize you're failing too?.

>Can /pol/tards stop pushing this imaginary culture war crap on all of us? For fuck's sake it's getting annoying.
OMFG, can poltards just let us slowly be destroyed by elites. Can poltards just let my son transition against my will in peace!!!!

Can poltards just stop talking about it being declared a medical issue that people's children be encouaged to cut their balls off!!!

Stop thinking, you fucking poltards! Just absorb your media lessons that are for our own good. Just believe everything you're told and stop using your brain!

My concept of functioning adults comes from spending over a decade in this God forsaken rotten shithole. When you are posting here you are not a normal human being, it's that simple.

Is the show still using that weird flash style?

It is imaginary because you /pol/kiddies believe everything on that board is completely true.

>This thread
How do people live to be outraged at nonsense lkek a fucking cartoon rat getting married to a man?

Thats rich coming from a college campus faggot who thinks shit like this is no big deal

Attached: 10 year old drag.png (642x944, 326K)

They could be from a part of the world where kissing is more common

>I'm independent enough to not cry like a little bitch about faggots and trannies who will virtually never effect my life.
Like I said, you're helping create a generation that will be used by people who want to regulate reproduction almost out of existence.

Instead of thinking about the actual implications of AI, you instantly buy whatever explanation about the future they give you and assume everything will be fine.

Those crazy fucking trans people who are having their balls lopped off and given all sorts of privileges are not going to be your friends.

Its imaginary.

Or maybe its happening in your part of the world. If you hate the clown world so much, emigrate to a country where you can leave the culture war. Like Singapore. Or Ethiopia.

Because the reality is, you haven't really seen the world.

I'm posting here because I hate people like you.. thats really the only motivation i need. I know this is probably alien to you after you just got home from your university sociology class

it's an american organization stop trying to defend this sick shit

i hope so too, so that your bloodline ends with him faggot

they're reactionary cultists

Fake

He's just fishing for (you)s

I guarantee he started browsing /pol/ last week and now feels like Moses coming down from the mountain with the commandments

kys faggot

No big deal.

>How do people live to be outraged at nonsense lkek a fucking cartoon rat getting married to a man?
All media is propaganda. People imitate what they see on TV and that is the point of TV/movies. This is why degeneate shit is rammed in there, not because there was a big market for it.

There may be a market now, but that's only because the number of trans/gays is skyrocketing.

Because they are child groomers

The cultural marxist liberal faggots and trannies defending this dog shit? Yes they're cultist

barely

Attached: file.png (824x567, 561K)

>I grew up playing sports
no you didnt

>I'm posting here because I hate people like you.
Conservatives who don't give a shit about whatever a fag minority is doing, because there are more pressing issues?

That's not Adolf.

Your death will be no big deal

>they're reactionary cultists
You are part of a cult. You believe everything society tells you to believe because you think that as long as enough other people are doing it, it cannot be that bad.

In reality we're all being set up to be depopulated in preparation for AI.

oh okay so you're a faggot yourself, no wonder you want to see kids being sexualized

yep, played ice hockey my whole life and still do. Stay weak and uncoordinated nerd

>I come to Yea Forums to talk about homo politics

The absolute state of this board holy Christ

Attached: 1551009367573.png (296x428, 14K)

Ratburn was in a rock band and a child prodigy, unless he was the Freddie of the Sewer Rats he was crushing puss left and right and I've heard of no gay intellectuals out of Wilde.

>it's an user pretends to know anything about me episode.

Sure nigger sure. When the hordes of niggers and trannies come by to rape your family...I want you to remember this exchange before they cut your throat.

Attached: PinNice.gif (450x254, 1.73M)

>people

White bois going exctinct, accept it

yeah no, I'm not gonna live in a world where my child could potentially have some tranny psychopath telling him that he doesn't have to be the sex that they were born

>Conservatives who don't give a shit about whatever a fag minority is doing, because there are more pressing issues?
Conservatives who surrender on literally every issue never thinking about the consequences or why these things are changing? Why society is "evolving". Who is deciding how it evolves? You are programmed to think that it is all "natural" and just the result of millions of people becoming "enlightened" suddenly into the idea that for some reason procreation totally sucks.

Yeah yeah, gay people didn't exist before (((they)) started telling them that they're gay. LOL

Even from those shitty Arthur games I used to play at the library I never like that faggot rat.

Why did he invite a bunch of third graders to his wedding?

Attached: 1557869020318.jpg (720x960, 80K)

>White bois going exctinct, accept it
They're pushing very hard to make heroes out of black trannies and faggots as well. It's not just for white people, it's for everyone.

that's a shame

lotta future school shooters here on Yea Forums tonight

>Just World fallacy

>I come to Yea Forums to talk about homo politics
The fuck else do you come here for?

>procreation totally sucks.
No one thinks this, you retard.

>ice skates
>calls others fags

Attached: hnnnngh.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>Yeah yeah, gay people didn't exist before (((they)) started telling them that they're gay. LOL
The potential to engage in degenerate behavior is natural. The idea that it's WHO-YOU-ARE, is not.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

Attached: fuck faggots.jpg (1255x881, 186K)

blappipo hate them even more though

>Pushing others to be gay has always been a thing. It's an evolutionary competition.
*tips tinfoil hat*

Yeah dude, real men run track and play video games all day

Attached: file.png (800x968, 971K)

>7.5 billion people in the world
>nobody's procreating

>degenerate behavior
Such as posting on Yea Forums?

>white people, in particular white men, cannot get a job in some fields unless they cut their balls off.
Where's the evidence?

kek

So Mr. Ratburn was molesting Arthur and the boys the entire time?

Attached: 1323434458220.png (174x160, 2K)

>boo hoo my mom and dad won't accept that fact that I like to get my ass fisted and prolasped.

Fuck off faggot. Yea Forums is a Christian site and being a faggot lover is a bannable offense. Go to /lgbt/ if you want to sympathize with sodomites.

Johnny Weir, is that you?

>>>procreation totally sucks.
>No one thinks this, you retard.
Literally you supported Gay Marriage even though it defines the difference between straight and gay relationships (ability to procreate) as having zero value. Otherwise you cannot consider those relationships to have value.

Literally declaring that castration to sopposedly fix suicide risk cannot be considered a negative thing declares that very thing.

But you cannot think these things through because you do not think. You offload that to the media you watch.

Fucking hell when I grew up it was only 6 billion

But yeah right gays somehow caused a full stop in procreation lmfao

he means in western countries. The fact that India, Africa, and China have billions of people isn't a good thing

James Damore

no, but it happened and the world let it happen

The writers are alluding to the pervasive pedophilia in the LGBT community in a subtle way.

How do you do fellow /Kek/tv/stanis? The global gay conspiracy wants to make us all gay! Time to rev up those ovens, we're gonna gas some kikes and watch Ben Shapiro OWN the libtards afterwards.

Shadilay! Praise Kek! 1488!

>bloo bloo things are changing and its baaaaad
at one point conservatism was about personal freedom, economic responsibility and small government. i was this culture war horseshit to stop.

>Yea Forums is a Christian
This, but unironically.
Making 4channel Christian is the best prank we can do.

i seriously hope you had to look up male figure skaters to even know that guys name

Explain how gays and trannies existing stops straight people from procreating. And be specific.

>some facebook/Twitter tranny censored his swastika tattoos
>you, a facebook /twitter tranny saved it
Fuck off back to your shithole.

Attached: 1438651991859.png (640x480, 420K)

Everyone always knew he was gay though

Ability to procreate is absolutely tangential to marriage. We don't ban the infertile from marrying, buddy.

It will always be against nature.

>unironically having a mental breakdown on Yea Forums

>>Pushing others to be gay has always been a thing. It's an evolutionary competition.
>*tips tinfoil hat*
It's totally logical. I understand that you cannot figure that out purely because it hasn't been told to you by some sort of fake authority figure, tv show, or movie.

.5 billion people in the world
>>nobody's procreating
Didn't say that. Said they are preparing to cut that off dramatically.

>>white people, in particular white men, cannot get a job in some fields unless they cut their balls off.
>Where's the evidence?
Literally Google refused to hire any white males for entry level jobs. Clearly if said white male cuts their balls off and declares themselves female they will be considered to be such and then can get the job.

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHAT TOURISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Nah, knew him off the top of my head. We had a one night stand over the 2018 Winter Olympics

False
t. Half fag

Is that Mr. Ratburns dad on the far left? No wonder he's a cake boy.

I know right, the /pol/yp ITT is just sad

>teenagers I counsel
That's what you faggots call raping children?

so is getting your dick sucked, who cares?

>Literally Google refused to hire any white males for entry level jobs. Clearly if said white male cuts their balls off and declares themselves female they will be considered to be such and then can get the job.

Attached: shinzo.png (425x319, 125K)

>he doesn't realize faggotry is jewish as fuck

Cum shitting kike

>it's a hanging offense everywhere else in the world.
This isn't true even in the Islamic world. Muslim countries vary a lot in their legal tolerance.

>Literally you supported Gay Marriage even though it defines the difference between straight and gay relationships (ability to procreate) as having zero value

>"I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."

Were does it mention procreation? And if you can't procreate, like say, you have ovarian cancer, should you be banned from marriage?

So are you tbqh

well that makes sense

go live in the woods then you neolithic faggot

Why in the actual name of fuck. I don't even. I'm not even homophobic but I hate this shit just because of how obviously crowbarred it is.

Attached: 13.jpg (787x591, 85K)

>Ability to procreate is absolutely tangential to marriage. We don't ban the infertile from marrying, buddy.
It was still about that obviuosly. The very idea of male-female relationship is about that. That's literally the only reason male and female even exists, let alone the combination of the two.

>Explain how gays and trannies existing stops straight people from procreating. And be specific.
They will be used, when in sufficient numbers, along with incels, mgtow, etc, to be radicalized against "breeders" (that's literally a pejorative that exists in some LGBT circles), because they won't care about a right they themselves see no value in (as they themselves don't do it).

You guys are being fooled into helping create that generation.

Is that creature also a tranny? Why is it allowed around children?

because liberal people are delusional pieces of shit

>You guys are being fooled into helping create that generation.
Based af

In the parts of the world with the most procreation they throw faggots off roofs

>Were does it mention procreation? And if you can't procreate, like say, you have ovarian cancer, should you be banned from marriage?
It has always been about that because that is the only reason that literally love of that sort has any real value. It was explicitly made to not be about that for the sole purpose of devaluating procreation.

Male+female is inherently special because literally it is the cause of almost all life on earth. If you cannot consider that special, you cannot consider its purpose special. And that was intended.

>Nature Fallacy
Spooky!

Attached: 1443167733695.jpg (620x350, 87K)

SHADILAY! My fellow based and redpilled MAGApedes. Keep fighting the cringe and bluepiled gays and make Yea Forums a part of the Catholic Church, where we and our pet young boys watch Ben Shapiro OWN the libtards epic style. SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK!

agreed. fuck white people!

Attached: bleachers_white_privlege.webm (720x1280, 680K)

This, mainstream faggotry is cancer

>Clearly if said white male cuts their balls off and declares themselves female they will be considered to be such and then can get the job.
Is there any evidence supporting this? From what I know, transgender people in many areas risk getting fired if their boss finds out about their status

his design looks out of place. at least the autism and 9/11 episodes were consistent.

Attached: Todd_Chavez.png (504x1350, 474K)

communism is a Spook, fuck off nigger.

Attached: 1496033060759.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

>I understand that you cannot figure that out purely because it hasn't been told to you by some sort of fake authority figure, tv show, or movie.
I figured out my conclusion because I read.

This guy has to be false flagging because he's making /pol/ look miles more retarded then usual

Literally the only good thing about faggots, they have the decency to never pass on their fag genes and further pollute the population

THEYRE TURNING THE FROGS GAY MAGAPEDES, INTO THE OVENS THEY ALL GO, FROG EXTINCTION WHEN?

SHADILAY! AND PRAISE KEK! HEIL HITLER!

it actually warms my heart a little bit to see the Yea Forums pendulum swinging back away from the right wing retardation

Niger has the world's highest fertility rate, and homosexuality is legal there.

>It has always been about that because that is the only reason that literally love of that sort has any real value.
Lol, what kind of fucked up mindset is that?

twitter.com/extraspicee/status/1128034354121379840

>Posts on an anonymous imageboard where anyone could be anyone
>Still somehow manages to expose (((himself)))

Thanks, rabbi. Drop by tomorrow too.

>Is there any evidence supporting this? From what I know, transgender people in many areas risk getting fired if their boss finds out about their status
They're always going to push that narrative but lliterally businesses are terrified about diversity lawsuits. Doing shit like that can get your business sued for literally ruinous amounts of money.

There was a guy called framegames who pointed that out. He wasn't talking about most of the conspiracy that I'm talking about, but he was a youtuber who was a diversity lawyer who was anonymously giving people this understanding about what the diversity industry is about.

And then everything about these companies promoting LGBT and everything else made sense. Literally if they promote that shit they can use that as an "affirmative defense" in a lawsuit. Otherwise they are basically assumed to be guilty until proven innocent, and a jury can be basically given a choice to ruin the company no matter how large.

Look at the time. It's Aussie shitposting time.

How long before children's shows are teaching kids about anal sex, AIDS, cum, Grindr, blowjobs, and fetishes?

Attached: 1557182644677.jpg (576x432, 21K)

Greetings fellow /pol/acks. MAGApede here. I hope you based pedes been trolling libtards epic style with logic and reason. Don't forget to praise kek shadilay xDDD You guys are awesome. Frick these leftist basedboy cuck. MAGA PRAISE KEK
#MAGA #Kekistan #KEK
GAS THE HOMOS SEXUAL ORIENTATION WAR NOW

Attached: 1557684599272.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

Fuck off and die limp wristed noodle armed mouth breathing inbred retarded dog shit eating piss gargling cum guzzling subhuman faggot redditor

Zoom Zoom, Zoomer

How many kids do you have pray tell?

>I figured out my conclusion because I read.
What do you read?

Do you read propaganda? It's a myth that you can "figure" any thing out by reading. Figuring things out involves you processing information, not merely receiving it from a fountain.

Propaganda is power. All sources of it are biased and poisoned in a sense. And the only thing you can actually trust is your own brain (given sufficient time to think).

Don't forget to troll litbtards and gays epic style. Leftist sóyboys and homos BTFO

that would be happening right now if Hillary won

>you can‘t see the value in something if you don‘t personally do it yourself
>le great straight people massacre plan
Unironically have sex.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1471865419990.jpg (960x742, 109K)

>the world is overpopulated
>/pol/ is against the gays who don't reproduce

Seems weird to me. I always thought /pol/ should be Malthusian

Agreed. FUCK TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Attached: 1521756349909.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

How common are diversity lawsuits? It's unlikely a 20something transgender person would have the money to afford legal counsel for the lawsuit.

How long before sneedren's shows are teaching kids about chuck, farmers, feed, seeder, suckers, and gucci loafers?

If by "troll" you mean curb stomp and force to swallow their broken teeth

>>It has always been about that because that is the only reason that literally love of that sort has any real value.
>Lol, what kind of fucked up mindset is that?
What kind of fucked up mindset takes evolution's creation, love, and perverts it into being about literally anything other than procreation.

What kind of fucked up mindset? One created by Disney.

>What did they mean by this?
/pol/ relies on boogeymen a lot so they create things like this.

I read the news from reliable sources and scientific articles.

>love is exclusively about procreation
How old are you?

wheres the stuff about making people gay? is that on page 2?

there are tons of attorneys who will take the job pro-bono because the current climate is so overly-sensitive about "muh rights."

whoa, cool it with he conspiracy theories

SHADILAY! My fellow MAGApede. Just don't go shoot up your high school next time.

>How common are diversity lawsuits? It's unlikely a 20something transgender person would have the money to afford legal counsel for the lawsuit.
It's done to ruin rivals or push agendas. Literally they made it so that every company was required to advertise LGBT. You all saw it. Literally they coordinated behind the scenes to all put up rainbow flags everywhere.

You need to find frame-games videos. He was either removed from youtube or removed them himself but they were some revolutionary information that made a lot of things make sense.

This isn't "free market capitalism", it is top-down power.

Look at all these heterosexuals getting ready for procreation :-)

Attached: 778cc059f74ed4a72633249bf84fd2ace2f117e9a71c786a5f0cf25f66fa5a0d_1.jpg (726x728, 65K)

What's with the random schizo comment?

Any evidence that this is plausible?

you mean like the tranny and gay kid who shot up their school a few weeks ago?

Faggots are degenerate hedonist and child molesters, every last one deserves to be burned alive

>everything is propaganda

No couple really wants a gay kid either. Down syndrome rates have dropped, yet the potential for that mutation in the population remains unchanged. The reason is due to abortion...

>>love is exclusively about procreation
>How old are you?
Romantic love obviously did evolve to be almost exclusively about procreation and has been turned into literally everything but procreation.

You're impression of a mature attitude on love is one that is just filled with garbage from media you've consumed all your life.

>I read the news from reliable sources and scientific articles.
There are are no such things.

Closing the mental asylums was a mistake.

SA? Wtf is that. Also you know Hitler has been dead over 50 years so no one can actually vote for him right? What are you trying to say?

>>the world is overpopulated
By non-whites

you do know that there are attorneys who actively search out injury lawsuits regardless of client wealth, right? Same thing applies with trans

Where do you live? I would love to shoot you

I think he means the 92% males who commit all crime ^_____^

Answer the question. How old are you?

>Any evidence that this is plausible?
You have to go find frame game's videos.

They've been wiped from youtube but looks like there are some still on bitchute.

bitchute.com/video/Dh5mJFc8vClF/

lmao, are you a fucking 80 year old boomer or a zoomer who has read way too much neopagan garbage

faggots need put in camps. The slippery slope boomers were fucking right. I used to support this shit, now I see the wisdom in why it was suppressed. Gays need to go back in the fucking closet!

Attached: 1524461354464.png (920x1330, 349K)

>There are are no such things.
Then where do you get your information?

Why are /pol/mankiddies so easy to bait?

I wonder what else they have in common.

Attached: urban_youths_03.jpg (291x217, 19K)

seething pedophile faggots

That's because down syndrome occurs when you have children too late in life

Fags become Fags after they're molested by other Fags

Psychiatric hospitals are still open.
I've never heard of any lawyers doing this for transgender people.

>same percentage in black-free countries
Only being male, I'm afraid. :3

They aren't. You literally live inside of a delusion. Almost nothing you perceive is actually happening.

It's a common leftist trait.

Niggers?

>lmao, are you a fucking 80 year old boomer or a zoomer who has read way too much neopagan garbage
>Then where do you get your information?
I used to get my opinions unfiltered from "sources", but for a while now I've been instead using my brain. You need to try it or else you are doomed.

No one is going to give you the unbiased truth. We are all competing in a game. You have to use your own brain, and there is no limit to how much time you can put into it to improve the results.

"Sources" should never be trusted, always analyzed and treated with skepticism.

YouTube channels aren't a reliable source.

They're underage.

>Psychiatric hospitals are still open.

We used to lock crazy people in them. Permanently.

Why do liberal piss babies love to get raped in the ass?

Take your meds, schizo

>for a while now I've been instead using my brain. You need to try it or else you are doomed.
>No one is going to give you the unbiased truth. We are all competing in a game. You have to use your own brain, and there is no limit to how much time you can put into it to improve the results.
>"Sources" should never be trusted, always analyzed and treated with skepticism.
This might be why you sound schizophrenic.

You understand how retarded you look, right?

You know they post criminal statistics on this thing called the internet now.

Doctors also used to think infants don't feel pain.

>projection

Another common leftist trait.

You're really not well. There's help out there for your conditions.

>YouTube channels aren't a reliable source.
Framegame's analysis and evidence makes a lot of behavior from what were thought of as "private corporations" make a lot more sense.

Why would Google not want "White males". Is that rational? Do you really think that Google thinks white males are not smart? Or that discriminating against white males is a rational move absent other factors?

Yes, and unfortunately they show that ~90% of crime is being committed by males in white nations.

Sorry if these facts hurt your feelings.

Faggots used to be burned alive, now those were the days :)

What does one have to do with the other?

What is allowing crazy people to roam free accomplishing? Are they better off suffering with their illnesses?

>Why would Google not want "White males".
Still waiting for a source for this, zoomy. Do you even have one?

Why are 15 years olds like you posting here?

Not him, but that is true. There are a bunch of lawyers who will basically wait and work for anyone who has a lawsuit climate related.

90% of crime in White Nations is committed by niggers. Facts don't care about your feelings

But those aren't the facts sweetie.

At the same time that people burned cats for fun and thought that eating a caterpillar could make a woman pregnant

>This might be why you sound schizophrenic.
No one has an evolutionary incentive to help you unless that help also helps them.

But even though some will intend to help you so that you are capable of helping them, if you trust them enough, eventually evolution will tug hard at them to "cash in" on your trust with some self-serving lies.

That follows from evolution. But since you have never had "trusted source" tell you that, you cannot believe it.

Answer the question. How old are you?

have sex

this. Lefties are too stupid to read between the lines with "diversity" being enforced by corporations. Importing Indians and Asians is vastly cheaper and they are culturally submissive to work

Because Google is controlled by Kikes, research the Kalergi Plan, stupid fucking s*yim

Fortunately it's a self correcting problem. Lefties don't breed after all.

You need to be 18 years old to post here, you know that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_Ideological_Echo_Chamber

Do you not remember the James Damore case?

Wrong. There are barely any niggers in the countries I'm referring too.

And even in the nigger-infested countries it's about 50%, not 90%.

These facts really don't care about your feelings, I'm so sorry.

Did the voices just remind you about that?

yes, and the most obvious trait of underage fags is being a liberal snowflake

FUCK NIGGERS

I think Rule 2 reminded him of that.

Speaking of which, how old are you? You're not a Zoomer, are you?

>LIBRULS
>LIBTARDS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not arguments.

>reddit spacing
>defending criminal niggers
Cringe

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google's_Ideological_Echo_Chamber
>Do you not remember the James Damore case?
>>Why would Google not want "White males".
>Still waiting for a source for this, zoomy. Do you even have one?
It was partly the Demore case, but another case was brought by a hiring manager that was forced into "arbitration" and squelched because the Supreme Court recently ruled that all sorts of rights these companies force people to sign away were signed away justly.

theverge.com/2018/3/2/17070624/google-youtube-wilberg-recruiter-hiring-reverse-discrimination-lawsuit

So if 6% of the population is responsible for half the murders, and another 10% is responsible for most of the rest, the real problem is the white males who are responsible for the few percent that's left.

Yeah. You don't sound insane at all.

Attached: straightjacket2.jpg (236x316, 13K)

>what is chanology
you're so new it hurts

Attached: 1407114106292.jpg (366x380, 20K)

I would gladly reject my child if they were gay or race mixers without doubt. That is all.

Slippery slope is real. Within ten years you will remember this post and realise, with great horror, that the world was degenerating from the very start.

>waaaaaaaaa leave libruls alone waaaaaaaaa ;_;
Kill yourself and go to Hell

I'm old enough to be your father, and if I were I'd beat the stupid out of you.

>reddit spacing
I refuse to believe you are THIS new.

So if niggers are the problem, why is 90% of crime in all-white nations commited by men?

You sound like an absolute retard.

Letting people with schizophrenia or other serious disorders live at home has resulted in a much better quality of life. Making involuntary commitment harder has protected people from violations of their human rights.

I bet your one of those people who think the swatiskas and black people during Pools Closed was just ironic and not racist at all too

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/straightjacket2/

Look, at Burger.

Attached: 1470862530437.png (700x560, 503K)

I refuse to believe you aren't a faggot reddit nigger and that's why you're itt defending faggots, niggers, and reddit

I don't care about the quality of their life. I care about the quality of everyone else's life.

>altruism doesn't exist

You sound like you ran out of arguments.

I bet you're a Zoomer who's posting from his phone. Are you?

Look another mentally ill lefty.

Have you cut your dick off yet?

Then go to a shithole country like Saudi Arabia.

>lefty
Wrong.

You on the other hand are a proven burger mutt.

I'm honestly trying to imagine how broken your mind has to be to defend black crime this vehemently.

Why are you deflecting and projecting faggot reddit nigger? Kill yourself, nobody will miss you.

This is an American website, stupid cuckold

>>altruism doesn't exist
Altruism is a self-deselecting set of behaviors.

However non-altruistic persons will happily label themselves as altruists.

Actual altruistic persons will tend to fail and die off and will generally in the first place consist of people who have been mentally fucked up.

I'm 100% white though.

That’s only if they have a caring family to take them in and help them with their medication. Closing mental institutions was one of the biggest failures. Most of the people who should be in them have no family and end up in jail where they actually get slightly fixed until their term is up and they hit the streets and are unable to afford medication and the cycle repeats.

Any evidence of this?

I refuse to believe you aren't a Zoomer. Prove me wrong.

No, it's Japanese you dumbfuck.

Attached: civilization.webm (358x322, 2.91M)

Yeah that's the main problem that has surfaced. The original plan was to have more community health clinics, but those aren't numerous enough

Wrong faggot

>Any evidence of this?
How is someone who is valuing others as much as themselves going to compete with people who value themselves more than others?

Such a rich and diverse culture.

not even the user you are talking about, but anyone who was mature before Obama's administration knows how much better life was in this country before that nigger fucked up healthcare and race relations even more

Nice webm, so are you a Zoomer or not?

You're making yourself look like a retard.

>Zoomer calling others zoomer

You werent even alive during the OJ trials, kill yourself

Just answer the question, it's not that hard.

You've been answered, repeatedly.

The schools really failed your generation. Barely literate monkeys.

Altruism can benefit the altruistic in the end, as it turns out

>posted from my iphone
You're not fooling anyone Zoomy.

>Altruism can benefit the altruistic in the end, as it turns out
Nope.

>trying this hard to find out someone's age on an anonymous website

Know how I know you were born after 2000?

Yep.

I don't have an iphone, though. Is this really how your parents taught you to have a conversation. I say parents... Single mom, right?

Newfags

>is a faggot reddit nigger
>isn't also a zoomer
Stop projecting fucking retard

>Yep.
No, pretending to be altruistic absolutely defeats altruism.

Picking and choosing when to help others beats doing it as a rule and also beats never doing it as a rule.

And acting preferential to your friends definitely will be rewarded more than treating everyone the same regardless of how they treat you (altruism).

A true altruist will never even have friends.

>born in 1991
Sure, enlighten me how you know.

2001*

Ftfy zoom

Even millennials aren't this stupid, kid.

>bring homo politics to Yea Forums
>"y-you are the newfag!!!"
kek
back to Yea Forums friend

If you were born in 1991 then you must have just got the internet from whatever shithole your from, because you would already have dealt with retards who lie about their age in chatrooms. Stupid fuck

We didn't bring homo politics to every corner of life.

>projecting
You posted this from your smartphone, didn't you Zoomy? Do you post on Twitter also? Who's your favourite Patreon?

This is actually embarrassing to watch.

No, I'm acquainted with desperate Gen Z faggots lying about their age. That's why I'm not falling for the Zoomers ITT.

You're definitely a fuckin faggot and probably mentally unstable as you parrot the same stupid shit over and over again

>bring faggot propaganda to Public Broadcasting Station
>l-leave faggots alone ;_; waaaaaa o-orange man bad ;_; waaaaaa
Riveting, back to you faggot nigger

You understand that you're not actually the first generation to grow up with smartphones, right kid?

What an embarrassing post.

Go back to facebook fragile retard

I wonder how Steven crowder feels about this. He voiced the brain when he was a kid

cutting off your dick doesn't make you into a woman

Zoom Zoom your generation is the niggers of generations

yeah maybe if I take the time to call you a zoomer literally 5 times back to back I'll be a cool man on Yea Forums

Embarrassing samefag