Why didn't Jon and Daenarys just get married...

Why didn't Jon and Daenarys just get married? He could be the official and legitimate king while she runs the show as a practical queen regent. It'd be the perfect political marriage and would be the best for Westeros. Not to mention that they're already of the same dynasty, so there's not problem there either.

And to make things even more stupid, these two already had a romantic relationship, so even ignoring the enormous benefits to the people, such a marriage would've still made sense.

Is there a single good reason for them to not get married?

And why didn't Jon want to have sex with her? Because he found out that she's his aunt?

Attached: Daenerys-Targaryen.jpg (600x337, 21K)

because shes a fucking psychopath

he won't fuck her I assumed marriage was off the table in the last episode where he decided to stay loyal but fall out of love with her

She wanted to be a single mother (of dragons).

Have sex

Wow I can see she lost weight. No wonder she got attractive again, no longer the mother of empanadas.

Varys and Tyrion literally discussed this.

It’s because she would never share power, much less put up with how she would inevitably be seen as lesser to Jon because she’s female.

Attached: 69CB3ED3-2A3E-49B9-A474-C05425F2D5F4.jpg (600x600, 71K)

That doesn't make any sense. She'd gain the love and loyalty she desires from the people, a true Targaryen heir and in practice get to be the ruling monarch.

While it was never a problem for Targaryens in Old Valyria, incestuous relationships were frowned upon in the rest of the 7 kingdoms and this is exactly the reason why Jamie and Cersei were trying to keep their sexual affair a secret and could never legitimize their children.

Because Kit has based taste in women and marries the wildling instead?

>this is exactly the reason why Jamie and Cersei were trying to keep their sexual affair a secret
What?
They were keeping that shit a secret because she was married to Robert and was supposed to be having his kids.
Unless you mean in the latter seasons, in which case Cersei is using some cheat code that lets her do anything she likes anyway, including blowing up the vatican, pope and queen all in one afternoon with no happiness hit.

>in practice get to be the ruling monarch.
She wants to be top dog, she even said herself that it doesn't matter if Jon doesn't want to rule. The people of Westeros will put him on a pedestal while she will just be "Queen"

How could Jon ever compete with the giant dragon cock?

You can’t apply logic because it’s based on GRRMs ending that involves Dany going mad when she finds out who Jon is because she has lost trust in this shit after Aegon/Young Griff turned out to be a fake. This is what happens when the show cuts source material and tries to have the same ending.

Why not just put him in the Kingsguard then?

Would YOU marry your own blood-related aunt?

Because she doesn't give a shit about the political side of things. She has always wanted power. Ultimate power.

Wouldn't people have a problem with nephew-aunt wincest? I think it's hot but Westeros probably doesn't.

Is she hot?

uh, just abort the retards, duh

actual faggot
kys
dani sempai notice me, I'll marry you and tend to your every need

Ned's parents were cousins, and Tywin fathered his children with his first cousin. It is sibling or parental incest that is frowned upon

the wildling has been dead for like 6 seasons

That's considered acceptable incest, it's only the Targ propensity to fuck their sisters that people don't approve of

She's beautiful and looks exactly like Dany

But you still wouldn't do it, right?

Tywin married his cousin and nobody gave a shit. Incest is only incest in the immediate family.

>reee i got rejected
>reee i'm going to punish everyone now
women are pathetic

Attached: have sex.png (738x395, 215K)

>single mother (of dragons)
Daenerys "Burst of Her Flame" Targaryen
Daenerys "Hell's Belle" Targaryen
Daenerys "Peasant Accelerant" Targaryen
Daenerys "Commoner Combustor" Targaryen
Daenerys "Try to Outrun My Drogon" Targaryen
Daenerys "See A Town? Burn It Down" Targaryen
Daenerys "Unburnt City? What A Pity!" Targaryen
Daenerys "Breaker of Chains, Baker of Brains" Targaryen
Daenerys "De-housing Civilians By The Millions" Targaryen
Daenerys "Queen of Meereen Here To Make You All Scream" Targaryen
Daenerys "Shower Me With Praise Or Your City I Will Raze" Targaryen
Daenerys "Dropping Canisters On Every Lannister" Targaryen
Daenerys "Ring the Bells, I'll Send Them to the Seven Hells" Targaryen
Daenerys "All Children Must Burn Because It's My Turn" Targaryen
Daenerys "You Made Rhaegal Crash, Now I’ll Turn You to Ash" Targaryen
Daenerys "If They Dare to Jeer, Their Skin Needs to Sear" Targaryen
Daenerys "The Show's Down to the Wire So I’ll Set Them On Fire" Targaryen
Daenerys "Surrender In Desperation, You'll Get Nothing But Conflagration" Targaryen
Daenerys "After They See All the Flame, There'll Be Babies to Rename" Targaryen

Attached: this bitch is crazy.jpg (462x405, 8K)

Incest is still common and encouraged in much of the world, especially muslim countries
European royalty remained in power for 100's of years do to incestual marriages
Which is why hemophilia is called the "kings disease"
100% would fuck

Because muh queendom

he met her months ago and they've already fucked, it's not like she's her auntie who saw him grow up.

Attached: weirddanny.jpg (429x427, 26K)

Aegon the First was king and his sisters were the ones really ruling shit, what's wrong with that? She has a dragon, she knows the importance of marriages for alliance and looking at Robert's reign, council members and lords have no problem ruling without the king doing much, Dany can just take Jon's place on the small council.

It literally solves everything and every problem right down to heirs and Dance of Dragons issues since Jon doesn't think Dany's infertile anyway