So why do people hate episode 5 so much? I think it is the best episode we had in the last two seasons. Sure...

So why do people hate episode 5 so much? I think it is the best episode we had in the last two seasons. Sure, there were a lot of hilariously dumb moments in it but it was good overall.
>Dany became the mad queen like many people have postulated here before
>Arya finally got to learn her place and was completely useless throughout the episode
>Cleganebowl
> Jaime and Euron fought for their love
>Cersei accepted defeat probably for the first time in her life
>Cersei and Jaime died together while hugging
>7 major characters died

Attached: download dany.jpg (1300x731, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn5wloyBHnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea Forums liked it and gve it a 9/10 that's all the praise it needs

I didnt hate it either it was the logical conclusion for her story arc. She's always been crazy.

>So why do people hate episode 5 so much? I think it is the best episode we had in the last two seasons.
A huge redpill was shoved down their throats. Dany became a feminist icon. Low IQ people like to self-insert themselves into fiction. D&D then bait and switched SJWs and made them look exactly like the mindless NPCs they are... in hilarious fashion.

The epitome of a woman...
>mentally unstable
>can't lead properly without male advisors telling her what to do
>hates her own race
>gets rejected for sex, goes crazy
>make freeing king's landing all about her
>wants to flood the west with immigrants
>overly emotional
>virtue signals to others but inside a heartless cunt
>low IQ and controlled by feelings
etc.

Best episode since season 1. Maybe ever.

Attached: lets destroy the west.jpg (768x512, 97K)

because kelly c became a mascot for the idiots who watch the show

it was just as poorly constructed and stupid as anything else lately but at least it wasn't boring

>She's always been crazy.
this

Attached: on her period.jpg (242x254, 8K)

It was great for all of those reasons.

Some normie is trying to tell me that Dany has always been a compassionate character and her "muh 180" was out of nowhere. Normals have absolutely no pattern recognition ability. Her descent to madness was well documented for several seasons.

I can only imagine how millennial mothers naming their daughters Daenerys are feeling right now

>So why do people hate episode 5 so much?
Let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of a white woman with power ever displayed on television. And they are absolutely furious it was shown so accurately.

You might think that people would learn from Ned Stark & Co. that GoT doesn´t give a shit about conventions. This ain´t no Disneyland.

>Expectations subverted

Attached: 1557715142302.jpg (1000x563, 61K)

Completed the ruining of Jaimie's character. Death of Cersei and Jaime and even Cleganebowl was pretty disappointing. I don't know why Euron was even there. Arya was good though that's true. and as for Dany it's appropriate she would become the final villain but the execution left a lot to be desired in my opinion. I feel this board in general has a difficult time understanding that a good idea doesn't make up for poor execution in the end.

she's been mad since season 1 when she accidentally starts a dragon rite while burning Mizzi and Drogo

>Completed the ruining of Jaimie's character.
What? It was a fucking touching and fitting end to literally the only true love story in the entire show.

People envision her to be the fair and just YASSS QUEEN trope who will triumph against all odds and win, only for the reality of Daenerys to succumb to human nature at its worst and insanity due to her bloodline, its too much for certain people. Everyone always wants a happy ending.

Attached: 1536712957924.jpg (950x1343, 603K)

>Completed the ruining of Jaimie's character
It fit his character perfectly. He tried to redeem himself and do the right thing sometimes but he stayed in love with his sister

>Dany stuff
I like it, but it needed more foreshadowing for normies watchers so they didnt get too much emotional attacked to a character that (should) have showed both potential for great AND horrible stuff

>Arya stuff
they needed to put her there for the final farewell to Sandor. also having a point of view about the civilian massacre was neat

>Cleganebowl
Fanservice and could have been motivated better (example mountain being still mindless but Sandor kill him not for personal hatred, but for defending Arya and allow her to escape: this way you had Cleganebowl without actually regressing the Hound character

>Jaime and Euron
Bullshit tier forced mid-fight boss for Jaime

>Cersei stuff
Was fine, nothing spectacular

Cersei and Jaime stuff
Would have preferred Jaime actually going to either capture her, but in the end still trapped in the tunnel and decided to give her that speech to make her last seconds less horrible, even if he didnt really loved her anymore. This way you could had switched in the end the couple's dynamics, allowing Jaime to keep his development, and yet still having an emotional farewell

Overall i think is better than the Long Night and probably indeed the best out of seasons 7-8, but nobody cant deny is still a nonsense mess that needed way more episodes of developement

the whole point of game of thrones is to deconstruct the ''heroes of poetry'' thing lord of the rings did

>You might think that people would learn from Ned Stark & Co. that GoT doesn´t give a shit about conventions. This ain´t no Disneyland.
Then to be consistant, Jon needs to be destroyed.

Attached: muh queen slay.jpg (602x880, 244K)

This is probably what will happen desu. Everyone is expecting Jon or Arya to assassinate her but there's a 50% chance that Dany will kill everyone and win

Isn't Jon supposed to kill Dany and then take the black again like a cuck because "muh kween"?

If that's not effective destruction then I dunno what is.

why would he need to if the night king is dead

The Night's Watch still exists for important social reasons.

Tbqh, I never understood why SJWs loved Dany so much in the first place. You'd think they would at least view her critically to some extent, considering she was portrayed as a literal colonialist

>Dany became the mad queen like many people have postulated here before
Unfortunately D&D wrote her as "yass queen slay" the moment they ran out of book material. They had to do an immediate 180 AGAIN to line things back up with the fat man's ending. Fuck Dany, I'm glad she's getting offed, but they really shouldn't have whitewashed her so much previously.
>Arya finally got to learn her place and was completely useless throughout the episode
She ate up far too much screentime to do nothing.
>Cleganebowl
Was underwhelming. It started off with Qyburn being yeeted onto some rocks, and Cersei slipping by the Hound. It was continuously interrupted by scenes of Arya doing literally nothing. It finished in the most underwhelming way possible. Sandor should've knowingly pushed him into fire, rather than pushing him and falling into fire as a coincidence.
> Jaime and Euron fought for their love
No good reason for this to happen, why the fuck did Euron magically swim to shore miraculously where Jaime was when Jaime was there? It was choreographed well though.
>Cersei accepted defeat probably for the first time in her life
So?
>Cersei and Jaime died together while hugging
Jaime should've killed her. They trashed his Riverlands arc, & the Valonqar stuff. Bravo D&D
>7 major characters died
So?

Attached: 18297680.gif (296x352, 1.96M)

God I wish that was me in Dany's place.

Daenerys "Burst of Her Flame" Targaryen
Daenerys "Hell's Belle" Targaryen
Daenerys "Peasant Accelerant" Targaryen
Daenerys "Commoner Combustor" Targaryen
Daenerys "Try to Outrun My Drogon" Targaryen
Daenerys "See A Town? Burn It Down" Targaryen
Daenerys "Unburnt City? What A Pity!" Targaryen
Daenerys "Breaker of Chains, Baker of Brains" Targaryen
Daenerys "De-housing Civilians By The Millions" Targaryen
Daenerys "Queen of Meereen Here To Make You All Scream" Targaryen
Daenerys "Shower Me With Praise Or Your City I Will Raze" Targaryen
Daenerys "Dropping Canisters On Every Lannister" Targaryen
Daenerys "Ring the Bells, I'll Send Them to the Seven Hells" Targaryen
Daenerys "All Children Must Burn Because It's My Turn" Targaryen
Daenerys "You Made Rhaegal Crash, Now I’ll Turn You to Ash" Targaryen
Daenerys "If They Dare to Jeer, Their Skin Needs to Sear" Targaryen
Daenerys "The Show's Down to the Wire So I’ll Set Them On Fire" Targaryen
Daenerys "Surrender In Desperation, You'll Get Nothing But Conflagration" Targaryen
Daenerys "After They See All the Flame, There'll Be Babies to Rename" Targaryen

Attached: 1557869459683.jpg (674x960, 72K)

It's always a coin flip with Targaryens.

This. Loved the idea, but wish the development of Dany wasn’t executed so poorly. We’ve watched her for 8 seasons now and yet my reaction to her nuking KL - after a surrender - was: “that was unnecessary”. And “she’s crazy” is lazy and not good enough.

Would have actually been a much better idea if KL refused to surrender no matter what and then she nukes them.

Almost everyone I talk to in real life liked it, it seems like its only internet Dany fangirls being super loud online. Just another reminder that opinions seen on blogs and twitter should not be considered representative of how people are actually thinking

She's not "crazy", that was a calculated power play after finally realizing no one fucking likes her or wants her as their Queen.

If she won't be loved she will be feared.

>she’s crazy” is lazy and not good enough.
>Would have actually been a much better idea if KL refused to surrender no matter what and then she nukes them.

Attached: election night.webm (480x480, 2.54M)

Anyone who hated episode 5 is reddit.

How do these niggers not understand this?

The nights watch doesn’t exist anymore. The leaks got a lot of things wrong. You guys are referring to the generalized list of those same reddit leaks that gets greentexted here. I have no idea how old the generalized list is but the generalized green text outline contains most of the accurate leaks from the larger reddit list. But at least one thing, Brianne visiting Jamie after his capture, is wrong.

In the larger list, Tyrion threatened to leave being hand prior to Varys’ execution. Arya, Sandor, and Jamie sneak in to KL through the sewer, and yes Jon takes the black (and the other thing about who is king). Oh and Sansa teleports to KL and everybody teleports to the dragon pit. My point is that despite all the things they got right, they got a lot wrong. When you say none of the leaks were wrong you’re referring to the green text cliff notes that have been floating around here recently. No idea their true age, they have been mostly spot on. But the greater list they came from is full of inaccuracies. The Nights Watch has no reason to exist and Jon has no reason to “take the black” for killing a crazy queen bitch

>Arya was good
No she wasn't. She ditched the "badass" persona in an instant and immediately regressed to a scared little girl. On one hand, that meant better acting, but it just created more inconsistencies. Oh, and the scene with the horse was retarded.

simple. femistis loved Dany then the true PMS bitch came out in the episode and they are all upset because after all 'bitch gonna bitch' and go all mad queen. now the femisitis are all upset because again, women being women in the real world

Death rides a pale user!

I could watch 24 hours of this easy. I really hope we get a lot more next election.either republicans or democrats

So she's like Stalin instead of just a typical overemotional woman? That's makes her even more evil.

Attached: 1557868677811.png (1200x800, 1.43M)

Wait, clegane bowl actually happened? Don't lie to me Yea Forums I dropped this trash years ago.

>the horse was retarded
why can't roasties into symbolism, also, that was possibly bran, we'll see next episode

Attached: 1549243483025.jpg (700x957, 70K)

It did. Just watch the last episode dude, I dropped this show during Season 4 but I couldn't miss the latest shitposting fest.

>she going crazy and pissing normies makes a good episode

i hate these people as much as i hate normies

scum of the earth retards

youtube.com/watch?v=vn5wloyBHnA

Hello frens, I'm here to deliver your daily dose of crinje :)

Attached: IMG_20190514_230502.jpg (1197x769, 208K)

>she’s a titlet

hello fellow white person, i too hate them as much

Attached: sjw tricks.jpg (996x881, 122K)

>i hate these people as much as i hate normies
"she's crazy" is more than enough justification. What's really stupid is essentially people declaring that craziness must never exist as a motivation, even for Targaryans.

I liked how they all cheered when they thought Cersei was going to die, yet started crying when she actually died.

Attached: 1529740195370.gif (307x288, 2.4M)

Are got nude/sa*x scenes done with CGI or are these whore ass actresses actually nude? I literally can't see Emilia Clarke as cute after seeing her ravaged like this. I don't know how these faggots think she's all cute and innocent.

go suck Daenerys toes

And to think that just two weeks ago people were upset over how much they panderd to SJW because Arya killed the night king.
There has been an article or two about that very subject

>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
But all the guys she fucked were white.

i was not entertained
it felt as stupid to me as the rest of the show

Yes, that's exactly what GoT needs, nonsensical surreal scenes with biblical references.

Is this literally the biggest character turn in the history of fiction?

She's not exactly a colonialist. She's a straight up conqueror. And I think think for a lot of the people that love her unconditionally did so mainly because she's woman. They ignored traits and actions they condemn as toxic masculinity because they were not exhibited by a man. I really think it is that simple in most cases. I'm actually curious what it would take for them to love Cersei the same way.

>mad queen had no setup
that shit had development in only one episode, she was fine in E04. she was very clearly taking Yellowdrake's death in stride. mad queen had the laziest setup which gave an underwhelming execution. why not burn the red keep? she would kill a lot of civs but it would make sense if this maddening queen nuked the red keep instantly. why did she change on a dime? I remember watching the beginning of the episode and she looks hurt by Tyrion and by the next scene she's in full Aegon crackwhore aesthetic.
>euron has stupid plot armor
why even show that scene where he gets 100% blown to smitherines (no question he did) if you're going to show him unburned in the Jamie fight.
>arya had actual wizard level plot armor
what the fuck DnD since when did Faceless Karate allow you to have Daenerys fire prot? Two inches away from her was a fucking newly burnt corpse once it revealed she was alive. that was so fucking retarded. either keep fire away from her or fucking kill her this fake out shit is world breaking, physics breaking for that matter
>cleganebowl
okay that was pretty fucking badass and cathartic holy shit
>but back to the shitshow
>Tyrion is dicking around like a retard on the battlefield
>the briefly intimidating, dragon slaying ballistas were all immediately decimated by one dragon because Drogon now had the power of Yandere on his side
>Cersei didn't take the secret tunnels to survive earlier for no reason that makes sense because the writers wanted her to die, at least give some implications to her death ya fuckin mongoloids
>Jamie and Cersei's death
only competent thing the writers have done since S5 besides cleganebowl

Jon should have been the one walking through the ruins of King's Landing, and he should have found Arya dead.

>now to bitch about Inexplicably Mad Queen again
what the fuck was her switch flipping? it was definitely a switch flipping in her head when she decided to mad queen it up, why? it makes no sense within the context. is she angry that they surrendered? now I gotta kill these evil civs...because? now I DONT get to kill them? so I'm gonna kill them? their home is named fleabottom, she was getting boned by the Stallion King in S1 and being called Queen, she has nothing to envy or hate them for. when was the switch, really? I knew mad queen was coming when they clearly made her look like Aegon in that one scene, but I expected a series finale twist where she kills a set of major characters, not for the buildup towards it to start and end in one episode.
>tfw Dnd has just broken the spirit of /GoT/ with so many disappointing scenes that /GoT/ doesnt even have any standards anymore. at this point you just want characters to die lmao no writing required. let's just have the last episode be a shot-for-shot remake of the final battle scene of Narnia and slap some gore on it.
better yet just reuse footage from the Ramsay-Snow battle and color correct it until it's unrecognizable, that can be the last episode

>I feel this board in general has a difficult time understanding that a good idea doesn't make up for poor execution in the end.
It's more like the past few seasons were so bad that even just a good idea puts it above the other garbage.

>that shit had development in only one episode

Thats not true though. The theme of her being similar to her father has pervaded through multiple seasons. Her mental state has always been unstable from the moment she got her dragons. The culmination of her lover betraying her trust, her advisors all plotting against her and her best friends dying in front of her eyes caused the breaking point. You're just too much of a peabrain to realize this simple point.

>drogo is white
>hawaiians are white
pick neither

>The Kingslanders are at the market, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people, welcoming their new king.

>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience

>a cry is heard in the distance

>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a dragon followed by a horde of rapists.

>we see Daenerys driving Drogon to fight by cracking a flaming whip

>"INCINERATE THEM, YOU WYVERN"

>in the distance, Westerosi women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail

>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Daenerys shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE BEAST"

>"Yes," cries Grey Worm, "Drogon hungers!"

>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken

>"Seven save us," Jon whispers, "she's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Thanks man, saved me a lot of fucking bullshit talmudvision.

I'll still read the books when they come out, I guess.

I liked it but the dialogue is still horrible/nonexistent.

Because these fags literally ignored all the warning signs about Dany's madness and interpreted them as STRONK WOMYN and called anyone who pointed out Dany was nuts as an incel or sexist. Also Danyfags are the same ones who told us Stannisfags to stfu when we were butthurt over our guy's mistreatment by the plot.

Also Cleganebowl is reddit

I guess part of the difference is that Cersei was portrayed in a non-sympathetic way from the start while Dany's story had a lot of people rooting for her since the first season. I personally think her descent into madness made sense storywise, but they could have done a better job at portraying it in a less-suptle way, so people wouldn't have gotten so confused when she finally lost it all.

>peabrain
yikes.
name one scene where she was unstable before S08E05 you fucking titan of intellect

I get that they were pushing the "she's going to turn crazy and violent" angle for years, but why choose to slaughter a bunch of innocent people instead of the one person she had every reason to hate?

Attached: 1471781512491.gif (500x281, 588K)

When she has the unsullied slavers killed by the slaves she literally just bought. Then goes on to ruin ancient city states for """justice""" that she literally doesn't care about because she just showed up.

Insanity runs in the family
Insanity can be late onset (often triggered by traumatic events)

to make the audience turn on her

the answer to every question is lazy writing

>I guess it really was
looks directly into camera
>a game of thrones

Attached: agameofthrones.png (1474x963, 2.24M)

Any episode that needs to say, I am a good episode, is no true good episode.

She was always a psycho cunt, she was only well behaved while dominated and controlled by men.
Every decision she ever made was stupid, she was always vengeful and ruthless (remember the crucifixions) she had zero redeeming qualities and the only reason she had any followers to begin with was because she had fucking dragons (which were shown to really only be good at razing cities and killing innocents with limited defensive capabilities).
They really were just like nukes, useless unless you want to kill everything in an area but incredibly powerful and unstoppable once unleashed.

How many dumb whores named pets and children khaleesi and shit? I'm so glad they actually followed through.

She realized that the people she wanted to rule over would never love her and never truly accept her as their rightful queen. That she was no "breaker of chains" to them and her only weapon to keep them in line was fear, so fear was what she chose.

>I understand shes supposed to be crazy
>gets confused when she acts crazy

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

I don't even remember season 7 but this was the best episode of season 8. But that more because the other episodes were really bad. 3+4 sucked and I barely remember 1+2

Because she's a nutjob who gets off on killing/torturing people. She burned an innocent Mereneese nobleman alive for no reason other than to intimidate the other noblemen. She crucified 163 masters regardless if they were pro or anti- slavery. She told Tyrion she was ready to burn Astapor and Yunkai to dust to solidify her rule. Every time she executes people, she has this smug shit-eating grin on her face, unlike Jon who looks depressed and as if he hates his life when he has to execute people. She literally got an orgasm from scaring peasants in winterfell with her dragon. In the books she tortures children to get a false confession out of their father.

In short she's always been a sadistic nutjob, like a typical Targaryen.

Attached: my wife laughing.webm (480x418, 256K)

it made me like her for the first time in the entire show

This. I wish we had a few more episodes of Sauron-Daenerys, she's a much more interesting final boss than the Night King.

this is retarded
this is apt and undeniable.

bruh that's not insane. get out of your 21st century mind, within the social climate of GoT that is completely justified.
Is Jon mad? he killed a little boy that's pretty crazy
was Robb mad? he could've let Karstark live but he was """"required""" to kill him.
was Robert mad? he killed hundreds in the name of dethroning a tyrant
was Tywin mad? imagine the unjustified shit that guy did.
violence was par for the course back then, and she returned their violence back to them with interest.
in no way does that lend her character any instability

I'd love to

You’re too stupid to understand brainlet

>Dany's story had a lot of people rooting for her since the first season
True. Plus Cersei was at odds with Ned who was the undisputed protagonist of the first season.
As for the rushed descent into madness I feel like it probably got off better then some of the other stuff. It's really fucking obvious that they are just rushing through a lot of stuff to be able to get to the ending. They could easily use another season or even two for all the things they feel they need to get done. Because honestly the "action" scenes for all the money and effort that goes into them don't really seem worth it all that much.

>gets off on killing/torturing people.
Hot
>Every time she executes people, she has this smug shit-eating grin on her face
I would eat her shit desu
>She literally got an orgasm from scaring peasants in winterfell with her dragon.
I got an orgasm from it too

You don't think they're already afraid of her dragon nuke monster that took out their army without breaking a sweat? Have fun ruling over a city of charred corpses, I guess.

I mean, even if she really wanted to just slaughter everyone you'd think her anger would at least make her prioritize.

bruh get out of my thread do you have any understanding of metaphysics? can you even count to the fourth digit of pythagorean theorum?

That fucking man clutching his hands together, Christ all mighty I wish I lived in California with all those beta cuck weak men.

It doesn't showcase how Dany or others reached their conclusions. All of this is fixable with a better episode 4. Perhaps...
>Dany's army and both dragons make it safely south and besiege KL. Missandei goes missing, kidnapped by Eurons men.
>Arya sneaks into city and revisits the spot where Ned was executed, where she learned to fence, while she searches for Missandei/Cersei
>Cersei parlays with Dany at the end of the episode, agrees to evacuate many of the civilians but doesn't surrender or turn over Missandei
>Second half of episode is the dregs of Fleabottom civilians streaming past Dany's army. The civilians treat her Dothraki horsemen like monsters and express abject terror of the dragons. The civilians are the sick, old, and criminals of kings landing. The civilians love Jon, tho, feeding Dany's paranoia.
>Final part of the episode is Dany realizing that in Westeros where slavery is banned she is just another conqueror. Vary's looks worried at her as she glares at the red keep. End epsiode 4.
>Episode 5 begins with Cersei parlaying again, executing Missandei and using the confusion to kill Rhaegal, while the Golden Company flanks the encamped siegers
>Dany and Drogon annhilate the GC, break open the gates...and instead of just destroying the Red Keep she says fuck it and torches the whole city.

To be fair, the condensation of the season to six episodes instead of ten was a fucking horrible decision and the show's quality suffers for it so to normies it literally does seem like Dany went nuts out of the blue, but as and others have said, Daenarys always had that darkness within her and the point of her arc was that no matter how much she tried to be otherwise, she was always at heart, a tyrant. And it only a matter of time before she succumbed to that.

It was an excellent concept with a terrible execution at the end.

Attached: avenge stannis.png (1356x1656, 1.19M)

Most of the asshurt is coming from bookfags, everyone knows bookfags and the bookfag community are massive SJWs which makes it even more appalling that they're defending her because she's portrayed as even worse in the books than in the show..

>I'll still read the books when they come out,

Attached: 1551436002876.jpg (640x585, 73K)

You leave Ciri out of this mess

I've been wondering this, Cersei is a great character but doesn't get the feminist praise for some reason. I really think it has to do with her not being portrayed as a perfect angel who can do no wrong. Or maybe because one of her main motivations is protecting her children, and that's a bad thing for women to want to do now.

HBO were cool with 10 episodes too

Because she's in opposition to the other STRONK WOMYN, namely Shansha and Dany

She was already clearly unstable, the warning signs were always there, and gradually accelerating as time went on. She finally tipped over the edge when a bunch of bad shit happened to her in rapid succession.

>Sail into Westeros, feeling cocky after conquering Slaver's Bay.
>Have three dragons, Unsullied, Dothraki, the Reach, Dorn, and Ironborn at her call.
>Almost immediately, lose Dorn, Ironborn, and Reach.
>One of her three seemingly invincible "children" gets killed with little effort by the Night King.
>Finds out that not only is the man she's fucking her nephew, he's got a better claim to the throne, and the locals actually like him.
>Loses "half" of her Dothraki and Unsullied to the White Walkers (even though they clearly got wiped out completely).
>Jorah dies protecting her.
>Loses another one of her dragons to a fucking pirate, who also devastates what's left of her fleet, and captures her best friend.
>Makes one last plea for a peaceful resolution with the enemy, only to watch them chop off her closest friend and advisor's head, with a smirk on their face the whole time.
>Finds out almost immediately afterward that her advisor/master of whispers is conspiring against her, along with the wardeness of the north, who are vying for her nephew.
>Said nephew doesn't even want to fuck her anymore, and gives her pic related.
>Rather than being welcomed with cheers and outstretched arms by the Westerosi as she had been told her entire life, she is instead met with fear and mistrust.
>Her only real friend left is a eunuch who barely talks.
>She sacrificed almost everything she had to avoid killing the citizens of King's Landing with an outright assault, and these ungrateful motherfuckers are still screaming and running from their liberator.
>Finally snaps, and decides "Fuck this shit, burn them all".

Attached: nwf.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Its such a good pic, I had to share. But I agree.

Thank god few obnoxious feminists attached themselves to Cersei. I was free to have her as one of my favourite characters without retards spamming YAASS when she gets 10 seconds of screentime.

I used to hate her, but unironically supported her when I realised she's actually a based and stable ruler without Joffrey, and especially compared to Kelly C.

Cersei has always been based
No one seems to realize she took the Iron throne for the Lannisters right in front of everyone's noses and killed anyone who figured it out.