Is a grown ass man in his forties

>is a grown ass man in his forties
>chases around teenage girls over twenty years younger than him
>no wife, no kids

How sad is this guy?

Attached: D4CD603E-A0CB-4376-B59B-D176E3E278D2.jpg (620x413, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQjYlC2zQoQ
lipstickalley.com/threads/zaddy-jeff-goldblum-choking-fans.1991658/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. roastie

Every time one of these threads are created, I admire this man even more

Attached: tenor.gif (640x364, 1.97M)

Negative 100% sad because my nigga leo is BASED

Let's not admire him. He makes awful films.

Sad? More like chad.

>someone who doesn't value what I value must be sad
>especially the rich, famous ones

Inception and Shutter Island were GREAT

You can still have kids past 40 as a man tho. The juice ain't worth the squeeze yet.

hangin' with leo needs an update

Attached: HWL510RTTV6Y4L._SY445_.jpg (245x445, 30K)

Seething homosexual or angry, dateless roastie? You decide

>has to try and put meaning into his life by making environmentalism documentaries and going to events to make speeches about how much he cares while riding on huge emission planes every day

Pretty sad

He's unironically based, you dizzy bitch.

if there is one person on the planet who is actually based and redpilled it is leo

You fail to understand, men value young tight pussy above everything given they have access to it. Every red-blooded meat eating man knows viscerally why Leo does what he does and would do the same if they had the options he has.

shut the fuck up

i don't know, i think i'd be more into cocaine

dating outside your age range should get you pilloried. it's like a highschooler going to grade school and showing up the boys there in football.

drug usage is up to the person, but young women for old str8 men probably not.

It's pretty much this.

Statistically speaking, women's attractiveness to men peak at 23-25 and men's attractiveness start ramping up at 30 and peak at 34 generally due to stability and foundation.

Now Leo is a 6 ft good looking, rich, blonde male. He didn't have to wait till 30-34 like most guys will to reach their peak attractiveness, he basically maxed out on day 1 and continued to stay there.

George Clooney didn't settle down until he was 53 and his current wife is 17 years his junior. The only reason regular pleb guys settle down is due to being afraid of being alone and wanting to lock a girl in early not realizing that's actually the woman's gameplan and you're falling for it.

>has known his current girlfriend since she was 11, shes 21 now. He was 34, now 44.
>he’s literally older than his girlfriends mom
>his girlfriends mom is dating Al Pacino

How do you think she she feels about this?

Attached: 64481C84-2FCF-44AC-9157-A93B6B705350.jpg (1411x1131, 885K)

>loving parents alive, healthy and well
>accomplished, succesful, wealthy
>good looking, famous, witty
>healthy, fit, relatively young
I‘m sure he‘s tossing and turning in bed every night wishing he could be you, the twenty-something basepilled mediocrity posting racist frogs on anime forums, making less in a year than he does in a month and destined to settle for the first piece of wafty roastbeef that deems you an acceptable provider and kick off at 60 from your third infarction, your total impact on the world being 50 pages pf posts on 4plebs and paying off Tyrone‘s son college tuition.

Attached: 4A413BD3-08BE-47EA-A02E-D5F6683716BC.jpg (521x720, 99K)

>The only reason regular pleb guys settle down is due to being afraid of being alone and wanting to lock a girl in early not realizing that's actually the woman's gameplan and you're falling for it.
Women my own age AND younger women literally treat me as if I'm nonexistent. The fuck am I supposed to do

That's legit child molester shit. He's like one step above Woody Allen.

>iPhone poster
Well, at least I’m not a fag.

>Alec Baldwin makes fun of trump for his trophy wife
>while Baldwin has a wife with an even bigger age difference than Trump and Ivana

He’s 61 and she’s 34

Attached: 3F7BD455-08F9-4767-BDB4-35AE0577302F.jpg (2000x1333, 855K)

Aim lower.

>Aim lower.
Overweight single mothers who are my age also treat me as if i'm nonexistent.

I’m Joaquin Phoenix, at least I have an age appropriate girlfriend and actually know how to act

>let's
fuck off back to your groupie bullshit website
leo is great

lol is femanon mad?

BASED

> men's attractiveness start ramping up at 30 and peak at 34 generally
LMAO this is the biggest lie told on the internet

If you're a 1-2. Aim lower won't work due to women's hypergamous natures. You'll have to improve yourself, whether socially, financially, or aesthetically, although ideally all of the above.

Weak bait faggot

BASED JOAQUIN BTFO PEDONARDO DICAPRIO

Attached: 9B46035C-9896-4570-8741-D200776C6198.jpg (634x911, 180K)

like many libtards, he pulls his insults from projections. He basically revealed that he is somewhat embarrassed of himself for having his current girlfriend, or maybe he's embarrassed of her. probably infront of his children from his former wife. sad

Attached: SCHUMER PIG.jpg (750x691, 151K)

So basically
>dude lower your standards/dude self-improve
>unless you're a woman, then just sit there and wait for your perfect prince charming to come along
Now I know why theres so many stories of guys like Zyzz who go from 0 to 10 and stomp on w*mens hearts after they "make it".

Who are these 2 homeless gentlemen?

It's in general. If you're fucking rich already at 22, or look like Chris Hemsworth, then no shit you don't have to wait till 30. But when taking account everything as a whole, the average male will peak around 30-34 when he gets the majority of his life together, and will be at his peak in terms of social network, finances, etc. Obviously if you just let yourself go and become a fat fuck then yeah it would be a mark against you instead.

>he scored RoonRoon
Based

It’s almost as if they know their audience is middle aged women

a male in his 40s fucking actual teenagers would be alpha af
dicaprio however, is just a libtard faggot that never would get the balls for doing so

>phoneposter
get the fuck out of here jackass!

Attached: 1503805702826.jpg (1149x855, 88K)

When I think about it noneof leo's movies are actually good also a man's purpose is making sure his genes pass on to the next generation. So yeah he is a sad example of a man.

based alfonso
ran through all the prime qt girls in my middle and highschool back in the 90s

can this man be any more based? Mods better stop deleting cunny threads, they are clearly Yea Forums related

The women chasing is just for show. He's a fag.

Usually the people saying this are single moms or guys in shit marriages who hate their wife and kids and get mad when they see single wealthy men who can do whatever they want.

cocaine abuse is based of availability to get new different tight young cunny on the regular

t. decade+ long abuser

How fucking gay are you?

i'm sure it must be fucking awful

THE ONLY BASED LEAF DOES IT AGAIN

MAKE LIKE A TREE, LEO DICAPRISUCKCOCK, AND FUCK OFF

t. 45 year old fat dumb ugly cunt

Doesnt seem it, sounds like somebody's a little jealous :-)

Ive yet to meet a liberal who wasnt a gigantic hypocrite

HOLY FUCK BASED!

Nice, youre not wrong

>is not molesting a child
>That's legit child molester shit
Dude, what?

rumors are, george clooney is indeed that based

The roastie cannot but cry when she hits the wall.

>seem
Exactly. He was molested when he was a child/teen actor. Messed him up. He pretends to be a ladies man but takes cock. Normal in hollywood.

Is it time to cancel James Woods?

>72 years old
>is dating a 20 year old
>she’s a daughter of one of his golfing buddies and they first met when she was 5

Literally looks like grandpa with his granddaughter. Disgusting

Attached: D97943A9-C2C6-4D30-AB1B-8C94E26E2633.jpg (2000x1463, 1.37M)

>age appropriate girlfriend
lmao at this cope

I didn't think someone could get any more based than this

>she

That’s a tranny

he really lost it when he got older huh?

Reminder that once a man hits 60 he is automatically given a 18yo, qt, loyal, virginal gf. Just hang in there bros and keep aging like a fine wine.

It keeps getting better.

I legit believe Leo has fucked 10000 women, and when I say women, I mean 9s and 10s, not irrelevant bitches the rest of us plebs get.

And too all the thots crying about it and say he is a pig, every single one of those 10000 said Yes.

If it makes you feel better Leonardo DiCaprio was clearly molested as a child. His ex manager is now a convicted pedophile. Watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQjYlC2zQoQ

You wish, Barbara.

>no wife no kids
BASED and red pilled

based, he is not a half-rich-divorced white

Go be buttblasted about your $100 Chinese botnets with Cyanogen xXx_St4lk3r_xXx Ultra Edition elsewhere, poorfags.

>Watch this video of a deranged mongoloid

No thanks.

>be a few years back
>got some new temp employees at my job
>one is this 40yr old fat mexican woman
>me and another co worker are talking about video games
>the fat mexican comes up says "omg I hope you guys dont still play video games that's really sad. I hope you dont live with your parents too"
>co worker looks at her and says "aren't you a single mom and have like 5 kids from 5 different guys? Even if I did live at home and played video games id only be ruining my life as opposed to you whos ruined 5 lives by having kids that will never know their father or a stable family environment"
>fat Mexican bursts into tears and runs to the bathroom
>co worker turns and asks if that was a little much

The fat Mexican got fired a week later for drinking on the job.

Attached: 1556383109082.jpg (612x458, 75K)

I'd suck a dick to have Leo's life.

>18
what for? give me a prime 11 yo, I've suffered long enough already

>and that coworker grew up to be ...Albert Einstein.

Attached: whos gender is it anyway.png (717x817, 601K)

Haha yeah what a loser.

Will probably get metoo'd soon when one of the unstable Hollywood chicks gets pissed off at him.

But for now it's just shaming language but jealous beta males.

Attached: image.jpg (620x400, 73K)

>brown eyes
she isn't even White

absolutely fucking beyond based and uber-pilled

never settle, never give a shit what people think. cunny is love, cunny is life

what's the point of NOT having a 20yo gf when you are 72?

How boring it must be to listen to these bitches talk though.

Imagine being this much of a retard.

>meet the perfect girl
>she's a year too old

Attached: why did i even save this picture.jpg (544x360, 49K)

He also can't act.
His best performance was in The Departed because he played the role of somebody who's bad at lying and it showed.

He has a genius level IQ, has participated in the creation of multiple masterpieces, he's good looking for his age, is succesful and wealthy, that bitch is nothing but a pretty young face.

Doesn't he just plug in his noise cancelling headphones and listen to MGMT while they strap on for a ride?

You forgot the part where everyone clapped.

I want to be like Leo. He is my role model.

He lives in Hollywood. There are no women worth growing old with out there.

More boring than browsing Yea Forums?

All those voice acting gigs in kids movies finally paid off.

I'd be baneposting on my phone while they talk and nod my head.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Leo is based

>ive never been outside and dealt with people

That’s fucked up. How can you know a girl when she’s five. Watch her grow up, then fuck her?

James woods is fucked in the head

whats the problem? hes a man and he can have kids at any age he wants

Have you anymore hacky anecdotes?

She's not 5 anymore, are you dumb?

Attached: 1451837309731.jpg (615x475, 59K)

>Hello sir, may I have sex with your five year old daughter now that she is twenty two?

Attached: goldblum bitches.jpg (696x768, 89K)

only if they get married

Attached: full-retard.jpg (450x373, 49K)

He's still alive? I thought they killed him at the end of the fly

How's that even relevant? Trans women are not real women, adults are real adults.

women are not real adults

Attached: 1531920247218.jpg (675x1200, 109K)

Leo is so based, have you read the stories of the thots he beds on his travels? Several wrote that when they went into the bedroom, Leo guided them to go down on him - when they looked up, they saw that he had popped headphones in and was vaping lmao. They still blew him to completion, he never bothered to reciprocate

Attached: B9890DBC-D453-41B9-A258-8D3FCE6DD9C2.jpg (1024x682, 124K)

Fucking lol no way

The one on the right is the ugly one the other three keep around so they can feel better about themselves.

BASED JIMBO

HES EARNED IT

THE HERO WE DO NOT DESERVE

Leo with his future gf.

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1000x1500, 538K)

It feels like he is just doing that to cope because the love of his life was taken away from him

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED
also
>Girl grows up to marry the prince of his dreams when she grows old enough
Imagine being against it

For real there's an article trashing him that mentions that, but he just comes off as based as fuck.

what is she saying to him?

>Just meeting my prom date and her parents and siblings. I hope they like my cat.

Attached: ant prom.jpg (775x499, 86K)

pwnt

desperate samefag

looks like last weeks garbage, to leo

hes already thinking
YOUNGER
TIGHTER

>The friend claims that while Leo and the woman were engaging in sexual intercourse, Leo “reached for his vaporizer and a pair of noise-canceling headphones, laid back and closed his eyes and signaled for her to keep going.” This was the same unverified story I’d heard so many months ago, but with additional details like simultaneous vaping and the fact that the headphones were “noise-canceling.” Oh! Oh. There’s one other thing. The most important thing, actually. This friend revealed the detail I had been dying for since first hearing this rumor: what was Leo listening to?

kitties are so cute

What the fuck are you even ranting about? Whoever btfo you in another thread is living in your head RENT FREE, kid

>why would you come to see me in five years?

>Liberals are all about projecting and being massive hypocrites
>one of their favorite methods of argument is "You hate X, therefore you secretly love X"
Really gets me thinking

Rooney is wifey material

Holy shit look at all the thirsty black women who want Jeff Goldblum to choke them

lipstickalley.com/threads/zaddy-jeff-goldblum-choking-fans.1991658/

i guess all women are liberals then
they cannot fucking stop doing that because it's easy. rather than sticking to the topic or elaborating on a point, they immediately switch to assuming, and/or putting words in mouths while feeling its a "good argument" rather than a "separate topic".

Attached: 1338624309867.jpg (622x732, 63K)

that's a man. adam's apple.
looks like Jordan Peterson

His behaviour during sex:
>[He] is selfish, lazy and downright rude. She told me that during the act, Leo put on headphones and even started vaping! Then he signaled her to keep going while he just laid back and zoned out.

I have a thing for girls with masculine faces.

this is really weird. I haven't really seen a forum in a few years, but even before then it was always a bunch of white guys who are into _______. this is the first time i've seen a community of chicks. i didn't think girls or blacks knew how forums worked, that they discovered the internet with myspace, facebook, and twitter

pretty cool, true love across the ages story.
pity he didn't marry her when she was sixteen so as to ensure her virginity intact.

Everything is meaningless and we're all going to die

Literally /our/guy
Had a threesome with some Thai masseuses for $70 USD and pulled the same move

This analogy only makes sense to you because you are in high school.

I don't mind women with defined features, but in this case something looks off.
then again, hermione looks like JP too.
if it's female, I'd do it.

>first girlfriend
>love her
>it's nearing christmas and her birthday
>want sex really bad
>start bringing it up when we're together
>we're talking and she's opening up
>her uncle raped her several times when she was a kid
that's the story of how we broke up. i've still never had a virgin. her uncle got out of prison a couple years later

That's Elizabeth Moss you faceblind autist

Is that jim carrey?

quite likely she sought him out and slept with him again.
have you thought about buying a large female let dog and breaking her in instead.

never heard of her

"hey al, can u shit out a little slut for me to fuck im bored"

"sure thing leo! ha haaaa!"

the one on the left?

>dating outside your age range should get you pilloried.
Sure, but most of the girls I was in high-school with fucked older guys. And then in college and in their 20s they often dated older richer guys.

Everybody is a hypocrite you fucking brainlet.

his main redeeming quality is that all the films he chooses to be in are good quality. if you had criticized his acting, then that's one thing. but to say his films are awful is just bait. you got me to reply tho so nice

If those girls are his daughters, he is totally fucking them

That's based as fuck if you can get girls regularly. The only thing more based is having a half-open relationship with your wife, and getting to basically have a harem of prime pusy while still having kids and a family. Like a Kennedy!

How come he hasn't been in a single movie ever since he won the Oscar? Was that really his only goal?

aim towards homeless women and drug addicts that will sell your dishwasher for another hit.
good luck finding a homeless woman though, they are 99% men

>has known his current girlfriend since she was 11, shes 21 now. He was 34, now 44.

>dating a woman that is over the age of 25

cringe and bluepilled

>implying she isn't ugly

based

Probably a tranny.

calling eating shit coprophagia is ridiculous because it used to be food.

>be 5, know girl in school
>20 years later, marry her
>faggot on internet "eeewwww that's totally gross, brb taking my aids medication"

You were five when you knew her as a five year old

James woods was 55 when he saw a five year old

>keeps his freedom
>keeps his money
>bangs poon for free you couldn't afford even if you paid
Roastie beyond the wall*
>t. someone who didn't understand inception
>He doesn't understand a woman's desire for security through an older, established man
you are legitimately a brainlet. Dumber than the guy I (You)'d before you.
Also,
>MMXIX
>hasn't taken the Leo Pill

pic forgotten and extremely related

Attached: The Leo Pill.jpg (1200x1200, 433K)

seething forever virgin remembering his highschool days when the popular girls were gettting banged by the 25-30 year old brothers of their friends (as well as their brother's friends)

>based brown bvll banging white Aryan teens

>girl
>prince of his dreams
user, as moot, wishes to be the little girl

Women throw themselves at older richer men. Since they typically have more of a say in who they date/marry in the West your problem should be with them; not the guys they choose.

You retarded buddy? Settling down and getting married is stupid, he just is aware of that

She doesn’t care because Leo has fame and money.
The ancient romans and Greeks typically married in the same style. It made sense; since the man is more mature and has a better financial base this he’ll be able to be a good mate for the girl
Most of the modern marriage norms come from our impractical culture built around pleasing the least productive members of our society.

All of the memory in every computer on earth could not store the string of numbers that would be required to represent the degree of irony in these statements.

its like they never heard of a republican member of congress or national committee who aggressively pushed an abortion on their mistress. Or you know, literally any other moral/religious constraint on intimate relationships of any kind.

or a republican who railed against homosexuality while fiddling with little boys cocks

or who railed against drug addicts while gobbling down OCs like water.

or who says that they think subsidies for but are aggressively in favor of subsidies for industries that benefit their donors.

or who think that free market principles are the best solution to literally every problem. Except coal, the defense industry, agricultural commodities, regional telecommunication providers, etc. all of whom need government support or waivers for monopolistic practices

>shaped like a refrigerator
>can't find someone who'll commit
>you'll be used forever
>posts about this
you're fat

I do it. And I'm not rich or even that amazing looking.

I never got fat. I never got divorced. I own all my money. I drive a sports car, and if I want to get high and play video games all weekend I do. I still have a grip of 20 year olds to blow my load in.
Most of them have that idu now.

I look at my dad and he stopped getting laid and was miserable. He worked hard raising me and my brother and his body is falling apart. All he does is watch TV and eat shit while my mom spends his money on stupid shit. He lieterally only enjoyed maybe his high school years.

I've enjoyed just about every year of my life and tried all kinds of shit. Travelled. Vacations. Banged probably 200 women. I don't answer to anybody and I love it.

If you had the chance, you would too. The main reason you have this mindset is because it’s a social norm. I’m not sure who you’re trying to impress on this anonymous board; but she is an adult who made her choice. Respect it.

phone

anyone who posts from a mobile operating system and not a computer is garbage. You must be new here.

I would date you as a still moist post 2012 poster.

sorry, that's based

Why would any man get married in this day and age is beyond me to be honest senpai

>burst into tears

>not treats

boy you really fucked that one up.

>dude I drive a sports car and travel around the world and I bang hundreds of 20 year old supermodels with IUDs
Sounds like you're rich to me

>he doesn't know women see men as wallets a la "They Live"
That or you're a roastie in denial

If they workout and take care of themselves

Not rich just good with Money. I do ok.

Too many simps

Imagine actually marrying a woman and growing old together. Ick, m8.

Attached: 1_Universals-Grammys-After-Party-Inside-ROW-DTLA-Los-Angeles-USA-10-Feb-2019.jpg (615x409, 46K)

>Not rich just good with Money. I do ok.
That's what jews say when someone notices their wealth. You're rich and you refuse to acknowledge that it's massively helping your pusy getting game.

Someone post the article where the chick who wrote it said leo treated women like useless objects yet still fucked him anyway

Stay toastie, roastie

Attached: 1557790084154.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

She's a woman retard, she literally doesn't think.

you americans with your food comparisons

I didn’t say what does she think about it dumbass

This post is spot on. I'm a libertarian, and the last parts about corporatism are my gripes with republicucks.

You pointed out a bunch of facts and wondered how she feels about those FACTS. I'm telling you none of it registers because she literally can't think or form any opinions.

Where did that poster mention his nationality, you obsessed third worlder

If you say so. You're probably a fuck neet who never had a pay check so rich is relative. I worked for all my money so I could give a fuck. I don't pay for pussy though if that's what you're suggesting. Hell I don't pay for any entertainment.

based

more like 18-23, satan, but I agree with this post. I'd agree more if cunny were legal

honk honk

Keeping the society running isn't the same as living by example. The ruling class will always have their own rules. Politicians live in excess because they can. You don't because you can't.

self improvement

>has never been divorced and lost half of his fortune
Leo's living the dream.

wanker spotted!

Attached: simpsons.gif (500x384, 363K)

Alec Baldwin is an insane alcoholic, need at 11
Good actor though

He can't have children. It's obvious this is the case.

James Woods has a huge cock

Wow the jew recoils in fear as if to say "I've been found out!". I work 40h a week just like any other normalfag. Why do you chads/jews have such a seething victim complex?

Leo has lived with Lukas Haas since he made it big. They are gay together - it is know

Oh ok, They only keep Elizabeth Moss so they can feel better about themselves.

All great men copulate with women half their age. It's genetics.

It's pure bait. And if it isn't, he's not worth giving a shit about.

>One of the only actors not to do capeshit
Based

sad? only incels would say that. why would you want a nagging wife when you can just bang the nearest hottie. besides unlike women, us men can still have children whenever we want as long as youre not importent

Have sex.

>Yea Forums: WOMEN ARE DEGENERATE WHORES!
>Also Yea Forums: I WANT TO BE A DEGENERATE WHORE, TOO!
Pick one.

>mgmt
>vaping
>only fucking lame white roasties instead of taking the yellow pill
Cringe
>pic related
Okay this is pretty based and red pilled

Attached: Dicaprio_doesnt_date_women_under_25.jpg (657x691, 104K)

>implying we're on Yea Forums
Get a grip, seethe less

meh, you can take it one way or another. just because you dont want to be tied down to 1 person doesnt make you a whore. time goes by and its much more better to live a happy life, what's the point of trying so hard when were just going to die

>hypergamy doesn't exist
>divorce rape doesn't exist
>women were always this way
>marriage prospects were always this bad
>LTR's aren't just prostitution without a guarantee of sex
ahh, the rose tinted glasses of brainletism.
based, but see

>>only fucking lame white roasties instead of taking the yellow pill

this is embarrassing to read

>Get a grip, seethe less
I don't really get it. If you're going to embrace the slut, that requires women who are willing to do that, too.

>just because you dont want to be tied down to 1 person doesnt make you a whore. time goes by and its much more better to live a happy life, what's the point of trying so hard when were just going to die
That's the common thread on these boards. If you don't get married and act like a slut, you're contributing to the downfall of the West in some way.

I'm not disputing the stupidity in society, but you can't change that overnight. You can only change yourself, and it starts with picking the path that you want.

Leo is 100% based and only loves the environment and vaping. He fucks floosies on the side because it's easy for him, but he never actually "dates" them, he just fucks them a bunch and leaves.

Women aren’t loyal to anything other than money and authority. If you aren’t afraid to keep a bitch in line and openly communicate with her while doing financially well; she’ll stay and grow to respect you.

It’s very risky now a days to even get in a relationship without being your absolute best; plus with all the “empowerment” movements geared towards them and letting the bottom tier of their ranks represent all of them, it makes sense why people think they’re hoes.

He fucked Rihanna and she pretty much fell in love with him, and she's a top-tier thot.

>I don't really get it. If you're going to embrace the slut, that requires women who are willing to do that, too.
I'm not the user who made the post that triggered you. We're not on Yea Forums, seethecel.

B&R

His dubs are the dubs of what a man's perfect life should be. He's living it.

>It’s very risky now a days to even get in a relationship without being your absolute best; plus with all the “empowerment” movements geared towards them and letting the bottom tier of their ranks represent all of them, it makes sense why people think they’re hoes.
Well, yeah. I was just pointing out that people need to pick one course.

Ya seeth roastie?

>Partying With Pals!
>At The Beach!
>Out On Dates!
Looks like it doesn't really need an update.

justin bieber doesnt look so good

I disagree.

I've had those options and after a couple years it gets pretty empty and sad.

Having kids goes beyond just banging random women, the joy is higher. So it is strange to me that guys like Leo don't eventually make the switch.

I think though, he's just on a whole other plane of existence. All he cares about is his acting and occasionally getting off with a hot girl. He prob does psychedelics too. He's probably accepted an empty vortex of existence. Shit is crazy, but not necessarily bad.

Dude he's like 5'8

>tfw dont have the option to have kids OR bang random women
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

who hates leo dicaprio?? lmao what a faggot OP

>the joy is higher

Attached: 1497109039533.jpg (383x720, 47K)

you don’t want to be an old dad

Leo's a Scorpio. Scorpio men are sluts. These thots know what they've signed up for.

Attached: 90664a345ac0285ed8ca1bbdb878ad60.jpg (680x839, 68K)

>knowing AND caring enough to share what Alec Baldwin thinks about anything
Kys alec

imagine not living to see your grandkids

okay this is fucked

honestly she could pass for 61

Yeah, seek therapy.

What the fuck is "age range" anyway?

Retard.

>tom brady and ryan reynolds eifed up leos old cold sloppies
how can one man be so based

>ITT

Attached: 1536984466895.png (317x295, 169K)

One of the most based men on Earth. We're lucky to have him.

source on him being an alcoholic?

all i can find is him saying he stopped drinking in 1985

you're a fucking prude.

Hes got to be pretty miserable. I left my highschool sweetheart in my early 20s to bang tinder whores and now years later I feel like a total retard for wasting my time and money on that shit

have you honestly not done this? you're missing out.

when i was 19 this stupid slut said she wasn't going to fuck me. so i said, you dumb trailer park slut, i will fuck your daughter right in front of you. do ashes count?

So you can either accept the empty vortex of existence or fill that emptiness with the "joys" of children?
Who is the crazy one, again?

>t. seething marriage cuck

retard parents lmao
>YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!

i want to be an actor just so i could have life like this

You know I didn’t really like him
But now I know this about him he sounds like an absolutely based chad
kys seething roasty

Justice, fuck minorities

based
roasties seething