How will anybody else know that it was him that dealt jamies fatal blow?

how will anybody else know that it was him that dealt jamies fatal blow?

Attached: 1557808815596.jpg (704x818, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1xJDOjkVb4
youtube.com/watch?v=A5jwkMqBwAA
youtube.com/watch?v=F1fE-Y4CW8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fqJom6xfvMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they know only one man could be that chad

Attached: 1557745256952.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

who was he talking to?

No one will know unless they scavenge Jamie's body under the rubble and determine the stab wound came from Euron, but I doubt those mongs care about those details.

the audience

The only person that mattered to him, himself.

Well Jamie was actually killed by falling rocks

Bran

>lancel can you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: clodor.png (829x440, 297K)

a pile of rubble killed Jaimie

a GoT thread died for this

He would have killed jamie if jamie didn’t die by stones first.

for another got thread?

this is actually a good answer

He doesn't care if anybody else knows or not he just gets personal satisfaction from it in his dying moments

me

he uh kind of forgot there was nobody around

The fourth wall

why would he care?

>Because they know only one man could be that chad

Attached: 1557657818015.jpg (644x800, 55K)

Us. He was trying to entertain us.

Euron was basically a fucking Looney Tunes character. He didn't even care that he died as long as he got to fuck with the plot of this shitty show one last time. I hope the final credits include a little box on the side where Euron monologues to us while still bleeding out on that rock.

>how will anybody else know that it was him that dealt jamies fatal blow?
LOL at seething roasties being unable to comprehend a feeling of accomplishment unless they are broadcasting it to the world on twatter and instajew and get pats on the back.

The assblasted GoT tranny fanbase keeps owning itself.

Attached: lets destroy the west.jpg (768x512, 97K)

God.

He knows.

>LOL at seething roasties being unable to comprehend a feeling of accomplishment unless they are broadcasting it to the world on twatter and instajew and get pats on the back.
>The assblasted GoT tranny fanbase keeps owning itself.

Attached: 1554657190100.png (644x800, 71K)

Attached: 345345.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

He knew, and it mattered to him

It's not that hard OP

Was Nicolaj even noticeably acting as if he was mortally wounded when he and Cersei met up? How did this show get so damn sloppy?

Have sex

that's a pretty stupid thing for a man who expected to take over the world to care about...

Same reason anyone else will know he fucked the queen. Bran

And yet you’ve watched every single episode lmao.

The drowned god knows you faggot, jesus christ, these fucking millenials won't even fight and die for eternal glory in Valhalla or whatever the equivalence is for your religion.

>died thinking he killed jaime lannister
>it was actually dany bringing down the red keep that killed jaime
He died as he lived, worthless.

imagine being pilou, receiving a call telling him he `ll play euron, imagine how hyped he got
then he read the script and realizes he`s le evil jack sparrow

And yet you’ve watched every single episode lmao.

Attached: 1557869734587.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Kek

It was his actions that led to dan bringing down the red keep, he won

Big talk from someone who didn't even fuck the queen.

>finally i have become the game of thrones
What did euron mean buy this?

It doesn't matter. He's exclaiming it to himself and the cosmos as his last words because it's quite the accomplishment and as fitting an end as he could have hoped for after a lifetime of accomplishments.

>He knew, and it mattered to him
>It's not that hard OP
you might as well speaking chinese, women only feel accomplishment via being told how they should feel by others

>fucked the queen
>didn't even impregnate her
Worthless.

>looney tunes
yep
all of his act seemed to be knowingly talking to the audience, "the producers have put me in this thing, i can do what i like, i'm going to FUCK cersei lol. now i've FUCKED cersei, lol. i shot a dragon with a machine gun ballista, but now it doesn't work. nevermind i'll jump off and find jaime instead, the producers said he was coming to this spot soon lol. fight jaime, lol easy i killed him oh he killed me, nevermind lol because i killed him lol."

why didnt d and d made tyrion the mad king`s rape baby? that would be a shock to the normal audience

I've never read the books, but it still pissed me off that we got that faggot instead of this.

Attached: dfc78f31dc92acebc8a787e837866041463b9a0e_hq[1].jpg (600x936, 98K)

His plan was to fuck the queen. He fucked the queen. He died feeling complete.

Why does it even matter? Why did he care that he was the one to kill some stupid cripple outcast that was already publicly shamed as a sister-fucker. He's acting like he just killed a king.

Attached: 1551742759115.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>one swing of a warhammer
>internal organs turned to jelly
>brain full of blood
but at least he wasn't cut, right

The Iron Islands must have amazing dental care

lol

Attached: ShadowsOff.png (1470x731, 2.21M)

Why are GoTards appropriating Dark Souls?

Attached: 3d32c8b1-0672-4e5c-81dd-d7707f02e6f2.jpg (720x540, 88K)

Attached: 0x8nhkh275y21.jpg (1125x2436, 289K)

the drowned god

Himself. When I first hooked up with the girl who is now my wife, after 2 years of sexual tension, as I stumbled drunkenly back to my apartment I found myself exclaiming to myself, in disbelief, that I'd just fucked her.

He will know

This just in, autistic danyfag still autistic.

Dany literally couldn't even kill Euron, the man who literally killed her dragon, with a direct fire breath attack. TWICE. IN A ROW. LOOOOOL.

She sure is great at melting innocent civilians tho so at least you have that.

>euronfags just cant accept the truth
Sad really.

I am not reading all that

underrated post

>Close your eyes

Attached: Isildur.jpg (320x240, 53K)

>fatal blow

Jaime literally survived and then died being crushed over a building like Cersei.

He didn't kill anyone. I don't understand why he said that.

Because he's probably the most self-absorbed character in the entire series to the point of pure cringe. How fucking retarded do you have to be to ask this? Do you even watch the show or just wait for the pretty colors and effects to dazzle you

>strip a character down to the most barebones
>still dont understand him
Do D&D even show up on set for their own show?

Based and Euronpilled

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Because they were fighting over the same woman. It's the oldest trope there is.

Pilou is based af. Watching his Histories & Lore makes me think he could have pulled off a proper book Euron as well
youtube.com/watch?v=T1xJDOjkVb4
youtube.com/watch?v=A5jwkMqBwAA
youtube.com/watch?v=F1fE-Y4CW8I

How did he wash up on that shore the same moment Jaime was there

If he hadn't mortally wounded Jaime, Jaime might've gotten to Cersei faster and they could've escaped in time. Maybe.

He was just swimming in blackwater bay thinking to himself
>o boy o boy I hope I stumble upon Jaime Lannister, a man who shouldn't even be here right now, and have a really poorly choreographed fight with him

Not as sad as your Genocidal pmsing rage queen exterminating a whole city lol. Let's take a tally shall we:

Euron:
Destroyed a fleet
Queen consort
Killed a dragon
Mortally wounded the Kingslayer, a living legend

Dany:
Nigger-friend
Literally wasted her entire army doing nothing of value
Unloved by everyone in Westeros
Jealous cunt
Genocidal (really, Euron should be the genocidal one)
Will be killed by her nephew in an extremely hilarious turn of events, and remain a failure for the rest of history

>Mortally wounded, but not killed, the Kingslayer
SAD

Literally millions of people watched him mortally wound the Kingslayer. It's really not our fault you're too autistic to realize what you watched was what you watched.

He wasn’t actually the guy who was supposed to play Euron, just a rapey murdering sharpshooter who wandered onto the set and was too entertaining not to film.

You forgot:
Euron: has multiple children
Dany: lol

underrated

Euron died on the Rock for us. Praise him bros

Does this guy have a character beyond
>"ARRRR, I'M THE PIRATE KING!"
?

Attached: euron.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

Personally I really enjoyed the character of "Euron" in this television show. His character motivation was "I want to fuck the queen" and his character arc was fucking the queen, this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen. This is also why his final confrontation had to be with Jaime, the other guy who fucked the queen.

Attached: 1557782555660.jpg (480x252, 16K)

WTF EURON IS /OURGUY/ DON'T YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT BASED CHARACTER YOU LEFTY

Attached: 1557871426637.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Euron was the only good thing about seasons 5-8

Did he? Jamie got crushed by debris, he wasnt even acting hurt at that point

DAbid fucked this character

This. It was rubble that killed him.

Kino

SEETHE MORE DANYFAG. EURON KUROHIGE IS /OURGUY/ IN THIS SHITSHOW.

That's why he was so based

It's practically not even the same character. They should have just invented another Greyjoy and scrapped Euron.

hot

He knew Jamie should have died well before reaching cersei, but idea crayons interfered

Isn't there suppose to be some buildings and shit around King's Landing?

Attached: 1557755593499.jpg (3222x2149, 1.25M)

Euron is pretty much the only character in GOT that had a pleasant stay and a happy ending. He wanted to fuck a queen, he fucked a queen, he died boasting about fucking a queen. And he was having so much fun in every single scene.

He's more Vic the Brick then Euron

He didn't think that far. Neither did D&D.

why wouldn't he close his eyes?

t. seething feminist cunt

That wouldn't even make sense, your eyes usually don't even close when you die

I don't know if it was just around the mud gate, but I think they were all destroyed by the goldcloaks before Stannis landed

Very coherent arc. The only good storytelling D&D have done this season

post more maps

Attached: wSwrFb9.jpg (3567x2358, 2.1M)

Alright Yea Forums...choose your house!

Attached: hsgl6h5tphgz.jpg (1535x3652, 598K)

unfortunately, all I have is this. I though I had the entire canon world, plus additions of non-cannon maps, but I may have lost it.

Attached: 1503281177013.jpg (1268x2880, 1.2M)

based, had the same thought, only he would know and that's all that mattered

VelARYAN

>what if we mixed Venice with Rhodes and with a bit of Rome as well?
I hate Martin so goddamn much.

does any bookfags confirmed this, because previous day ive seen post talking about possibility that euron is failed apprentice of the deceased three eyedraven ?

>Selmy and Dondarrion are right next to each other
Based and heropilled.

>fatal blow
That would be a fucking rock...

Manwoody being edgy as fuck

book euron is a psychotic warlock
three eyed raven garbage is a show exclusive

Attached: Map_Westeros_Political.gif (800x1600, 158K)

the Jew likes the grope

Attached: present-political-map-of-westros.jpg (1467x2059, 2.45M)

Attached: dickon.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

you still dont answer my question user what i mean is in which part of the book that indicate euron are indeed failed apprentice.

Alright, I managed to find the non-cannon world map.

Attached: non-cannon.jpg (1229x650, 191K)

there aren’t any
three eyed raven doesn’t exist in the books
euron barely interacts with anyone in the books
all he does is drink, but he’s also a warlock

It looks like someone throw random pieces over a pool and took a picture of it.

>"No!"
based

kek

lol if this is really the map it makes tyrion's 'genius' back then really lame when he studies the map and then points at the mud gate like he's clever
it's the only fucking place

And how are they getting references for the shit coloured in on these maps?

Hardly matter if his death was overdetermined.

>three eyed raven doesn’t exist in the books
>who is brynden rivers

ok thanks i guess the other user just arguing around rumor and dont really read the book

The Drowned God

Attached: creepy-sea-storm-pic.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I'm going to find our where the mods live, it will be a happy thing I love you assholes i'd like to know where you live.

Attached: u.jpg (1438x960, 327K)

I think someone just made it up as part of fanfic, I saw it on google maps a while ago while searching for the "unknown" parts of the world, came across it.

he some sort of targ king's bastard that became lord commander of nightwatch and became the old man that met bran a hundred years later.

underrated

kek
>BRAN CLIP THAT

In translation: The Three Eyed Crow

underrated

They didn't even try to give him a proper sendoff, he should have paddled out with the boat and met his drowned god but instead he gave one last one liner

has nothing to do with the show version of three eyed raven and it’s pointless to confuse someone that’s never read the books
there’s no night king in the books, no one after the old man, and no one after bran
the show split from the book during the season and fat man will never finish it

>who is brynden rivers
yeah but you asked who's bryndan is

he wants to be book euron but the jews didn't let him

>Jamie, pull that up

Attached: 6D7CEB5E-678C-42B3-8E9F-8CDD550E2B14.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I didn't ask nothing you newfag

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Based and kekpilled

yeah you right im newfag here

It's just a theory based on the idea that Euron has too much knowledge about magic and the supernatural, that he must be working or have been working for some greater magical force.

you are a useful idiot, you're a dummy and I feel bad about you people.

Wait, just a second.. is that citys drinking water supply dependent on a single aqueduct?

YIKES

Attached: 1_now_have_additional_questions.png (328x436, 87K)

Wesley Snipes?

kek

pretty dumb theory since he spends every waking moment talking about cultist old god tier shit

based pillow asscrack

Never has such a based group of people been photographed together.

Reminder that a spunky lesbian girl found three islands west of Westeros, then continued west, ultimately reaching Asshai
youtube.com/watch?v=fqJom6xfvMY

>And that girl? She was the Queen. I fucked the Queen.

daring

He'll see the killing and all of the fucking.

Attached: Bran.jpg (1000x775, 112K)

how many years has he been gone since Balon threatened him and exiled him?

That's exactly the basis for the theory.
Why the fuck would he be obsessed with it randomly?

>Fuck the queen
>Kill Jaime Lannister
Was there anything else on Euron's bucket list?

More than 15

She's the one with that blue shield with the waves on it right? I Think I read about that.

>put a prince in the queen

Because Bran is the Three Eyed Raven and saw it and will tell everybody because he knows everything

well since the three eyed crow is a druid stuck in a tree with a bunch of other druids and can’t actually perform magic
while euron went around sailing........raping towns and referencing deep sea gods.......seems like a pretty shitty theory :)

sounds long enough to learn magick from a 1000 gods

The stabbing. It was beautiful.

Rust

>Actors better at storytelling than the writers
The absolute state of GoT

>LOOOL.
>that r.eddit posting
find a rope

This.
Did the normie masses really believe Dany was the big hero of the story? Did they really not see all the foreshadowing that'll she going to go mad and be a villain? Did they really not see this the whole time? Was from early on, by S02 or S03 they should've realized.

Shouldn't be surprised I suppose at how dumb and blind in their delusions they are, "Woman + Dragons + Freeing Slaves = YAASSS QUEEN SLAY!" , is all that mattered, all they saw and could comprehend.
Nah, that was just banter. Jamie is the most famous Knight in Westeros and used to be the greatest Swordsman so ofc killing him is a great accomplishment to Euron. He didn't give a shit about Cersie, only the power gained by marrying her.

wtf they watered it down in the show i mean they have huge budget right, that would be cool seeing
ancient magic mumbo jumbo instead we got leather wearing always joking around pirate.

The actor didnt want his character to die or have a sad ending, so he refused to close his eyes when they filmed the scene despite constantly being told to.

Based on that map the Iron Gate seems a better option.
You don't have to bring your fleet into the river.
Less area for archers to have a clear view of the men attacking the gate.
Less susceptible to attacks from forces possibly arriving from the west since you control the east.
You can continue to land troops away from the city.

I hope this pasta never dies I lose every time

You know the Three Eyed Raven contacted Bran, right? He didn't just wander north until he found him

100% based

>I'm about to die but at least in my last moments I can revel in the fact that I was one the to kill Jamie Fucking Lannister
>stupid

The Kings Landing forensic Maesters will do an Autopsy on jamies corpse and deduce that the puncture wounds could only be have caused by iron island steel and further more they'll find Eurons body where it fell on the beach and match the blood on his dagger to Jamie.

me top right

Nigga did you see the coffee cup from craft service on the table a couple episodes ago?

Does that strike you as being something that would make it through if people were doing their jobs to the best of their ability? This show has been a low effort cgi cash grab for quite some time now.

Have sex

It was a deadpool moment. He was talking directly to the audience.

>It was a deadpool moment.

Attached: 1549942236435.png (338x372, 372K)

It must've been soul-crushing for a guy who knows the lore to sign up as one of the edgiest badasses in the story and get reduced to "I fuck kween"

Youre all fucking idiots

He went back and piled all those rocks that trapped Jaime and Cersei in. Jaime is shocked at the end because he releases Euron fucked him over and got the last laugh.

I hope this takes up 20 minutes of the finale in place of bittersweet character farewells.

Holy fucking based.

That's actually badass

Oh God I forgot about the hugs and boring dialogue. They just got done saying goodbye a few episodes ago and they're gonna do it all over again

>two short paragraphs
>all that
the absolute state of ameriniggers

He knew what he was signing up for. By the time his character got introduced, the show had already turned into a fan service machine where everything was made ancillary to the most popular characters.

FUCKING CHRIST that is straight out of total war. How much did the fucking dragons and acting contracts eat out of that budget?

Euron "Blade" Greyjoy

I get this reference

Between this and the other interview where he expressed his disappointment at how they stripped away all his supernatural elements and things that made him interesting, it's quite sad how he understood Euron more than the directors or writers.

What's really sad is that after stripping away 99% of the book character and effectively replacing it with their own OC, they still didn't understand the character. A character that is 99% their own original creation and they still didn't really get him and had to have the actor spell it out for them.

Because we saw it on TV you fucking retard

>killed a full-size dragon in front of hundreds of people
>"i will always be remembered as the guy who slightly wounded a crippled one-armed Jaime Lannister (even though nobody saw it) before he was inevitably killed by a collapsing castle"

Attached: hqdefault (14).jpg (480x360, 7K)

Damn it's not even 1/4 that size in the show

I was being kind of half-sarcastic or ironic with my post, because if they hadn't spent 4 seasons butchering the characters I'd actually want and enjoy those scenes, as I did with LOTR. But let's be real, at this point all of the scenes from the finale are going to be a chore to watch.

How did he know for sure that the blow was fatal? Jamie seemed to be well enough afterwards. And he didn't even kill Jamie. A bunch of falling rubble killed Jamie.

Where's House Farwynd?

Who even gave an actual single fuck about this complete non-character? It was so strange seeing him just wade out of the water to do more pointless bullshit when he should have been dead. I didn't even hate the guy, I didn't like him either, I just didn't care about him at all.

he just wouldn't

It would have sucked if The Mountain was still alive and was protecting Cersei, Jamie goes to Cersei and gets beheaded by the Mountain.
But I guess Euron was lucky and that didn't happen huh.

>Did they really not see all the foreshadowing that'll she going to go mad and be a villain?
They did, but they justified it by saying all the other people deserved it, then women and children were burning in the streets and they couldn't come up with a way to make that sound OK

>dude if you kill your enemies they win lmao
based retard

Euron kinda forgot he isn't supposed to be able to see the audience in this scene.
But we know he is a fan favourite so thought we would allow it and kept it in

> D&D ignored every good request for good aharacter arcs from from Nikolaj, Kit, Stephen, Emilia, etc

> D&D then allowed this retarded request for Eurons last words

"Hey, chief, looks like we found that one guy we kicked out, uh, Qyburn, I think."
"Oh yeah, I remember that guy. Real fruitcake, never played by the book, we had to toss him out. How'd he go?"
"Looks like he got tossed out again."

Attached: 3123123.jpg (720x416, 37K)

Man imagine if you could play this map in Witcher 3.

>you're hurt, you're bleeding
>it doesn't matter
That's D&D subtly saying fuck you

Attached: does it matter.png (1054x382, 513K)

He'll teleport whenever one of the main characters still alive asks and tell them or Bran will use his three eyed retard powers

>FUCKING CHRIST that is straight out of total war
If it was straight out of Total War we would have seen some fucking tactics being used.

>directors taking cues from actors who haven't even read the full script

society

>retarded request
More like based request

Attached: 80sxGvI.jpg (1366x768, 116K)

yeah wooooo what a chad, finally able to beat a literal disable person. jesus christ is Yea Forums this delusional??

>how will anybody else know that it was him that dealt jamies fatal blow?
He knows, that's all that matters.

Wtf unchecked...

lol @ you
they are surrounded by water dummy

truth and based

Attached: 345347375.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Expecting a dying character who's been stabbed right through the torso and massively haemorrhaging to be thinking straight

keep in mind that NPCs do not talk to themselves, whether it's out loud or in their heads

for a big part of the world's population the very notion of talking to yourself is inconceivable and they have never done it

yeah by sea water, which you cant drink dummy

yes you can idiot. they are called electrolights! read a gateraid bottle

>book Euron
>mysterious pirate warlock who can use magical amulets and arcane knowledge to summon sea monsters and control dragons
>show euron
>a frat boy

Why would they do this?

To us

he broke the 4th wall

>frats r bad!!
kys gdi

Attached: soyboy15.jpg (715x539, 87K)

lol pirates and socerors are some faggot shit. go play some beerpong and stop being such a virgin

He's coming back bros, I can feel it in my bones. The last line in the finale is "chaosh ish a laddah"

The second one is less expensive and allows the character to more easily fit as a supporting character in the subplots of more popular characters.

Dayne is the most based

I was under the impression that "frat boy" was a a therm commonly used to refer to a rowdy and vulgar man, and the expression had no real conections to the college fraternities that originated the therm. My apologies for not knowing it would ofend you, I do wish to learn the bearpong game

Attached: 1557879941513.jpg (728x547, 29K)

the twich chat

they got bout by the city and dozed after the recession

He was too busy warging into the rapist though

Attached: Bran Stark campaign logo.png (500x308, 290K)

Either Banefort or Manwoody, both are high tier chad houses

talking to yourself is the first sign of madness!! lol
r u joking?? u need 2 get a grip m8

how many other guys was she with during those 2 years that you were standing in the beta-backup queue

>it was him that dealt jamies fatal blow

I thought it was the ceiling falling over him that dealt the fatal blow. Euron died for nothing.

based

he said he would put a prince in her belly, so he didn't get EVERYTHING he wanted

>just take the horns of the helmet it will be OC

Attached: cesspool of degenerates.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Truly it was beauty killed the beast.