What video game would make the best movie?

What video game would make the best movie?

Attached: 904B50CE-62AB-43B3-98EC-081B522FBA10.jpg (774x1032, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFHHGETsxkE
youtube.com/watch?v=68DwGfjkV1I
youtube.com/watch?v=eG1kShdxjW8
youtube.com/watch?v=QkcG-d_nr68
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYx2UDzfWs
youtube.com/watch?v=5KCUnaTdSMg
youtu.be/UkoA2iC7LCU
youtu.be/dn3UDyLf9-A
youtu.be/T8j_KgAgOnw
youtube.com/watch?v=JvOj_2sJ1ok
youtube.com/watch?v=-7sAYbCTmPo
youtu.be/ssjgI1LDSBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>last of us
>metal gear
>cyberpunk 77
>red death redemption

Those are already movies

>New Vegas is the best fallout
Was that a meme?
>muh Caesar was right
fucking poltards

Sekiro

Oblivion

Make Halo 1-3 and actually follow Master Chief. He talks enough to discredit the "silent protagonist" stereotype.

>GEARS OF WAR
we need manly man movies again.

>Was that a meme?
Compared to other fallout game? no
>>muh Caesar was right
>fucking poltards
ive never met a single person that unironically thinks that Caesar was right/the best option

i do

Tales of andronygy

Homeworld

Mr. House is just Andrew Yang if he was a computer. Change my view.

Attached: house.jpg (399x382, 99K)

Deus Ex

Based
and
mothershippilled

No, for all it's faults NV is still a good contender for the best fallout game. And while yeah, the legion are pretty much the defacto villains they weren't meant to be. Bethesda rushed the devs so they had to cut corners. Now that I think about it a lot of my favorite games were rushed for time (F:NV, VtMB, KoTOR 2). Wonder if there's a connection

Probably the uncharted series or god of war.

Gonna need some R rated infernokino with heavy metal on top of the action scenes

Attached: image.png (720x1080, 1.43M)

Zelda

Is that star lord?

GoldenEye

Profligates like you belong on a cross

>Vampire:The Masquerade
>Legend of Zelda
>Deus Ex

Mr House was an anarcho capitalist...

No it's Mr. Fallout (NV)

Mass Effect, though i feel it would be better suited as a TV series.

Attached: Mass Effect Tali Dancing Side.webm (832x1344, 3M)

I know I just wanted to bait dumb zoomers who have never played fallout 1/2 into being butthurt that I said that. New vegas is trash.

Deus Ex

They were all right and they were all wrong. That's the whole point. None of them will lead to lasting happiness for all people. Some group of people will want up miserable and unhappy and it'll all happen again. War never changes you know? Neither do humans. That's been a core message of the series since literally the very first frame of the very first game 22 years ago.

Papers Please

call of duty 4

Don't know about a new vegas movie but...
Stick someone like hugh jackman in an armoured duster jacket having to take a "package" across some wasteland. Stopping in some small towns for water and food along the way, solving the towns problems, making a few enemies. A wise cracking smooth antagonist trying to get the "package". Throw in a few big wild animals, sum tense gun fights and you've got yourself some low budget post apoc cowboy kino

Attached: New vegas.jpg (500x455, 84K)

This could honestly work, CoD 4 has a great action story with some fun twists while being straightforward enough that it doesn't have any pacing issues. It's a mastapeece

Done
youtube.com/watch?v=YFHHGETsxkE

holy kek

Attached: sm2.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

>hugh jackman
>you've got yourself some low budget post apoc cowboy kino
>low budget
If you're low on budget you don't hire an A-list actor

KILL DA SPOICE MEHREEEN

GIT OVA HERE SPAICE MAREEEEEN

Attached: laughing ork.png (1200x1200, 99K)

One that doesn't rely too much on a story and it's characters and instead has a solid setting.

Trying to adapt a video game story is just retarded because everyone who likes the game will just think they butchered everything that made it good in the first place. And everyone who doesn't care about the game it's just gonna think it's nonsensical and stupid.

Better to have a unique story and only use the setting. With maybe the occasional cameo or two from a character from the game.

Halo movies set during the events of 1-3 would be pure kino.

Attached: halo.gif (220x150, 63K)

Who's your femshep muscle-fu?

>muh poltard
>muh pollards!!1!1
Loling @ ur lyfe m8

>Mercenary explorer investigating a giant, dangerous tomb filled with puzzles and wild animals
Instead we got two stupid action flicks (although they were fun) and a feminist Rambo movie.

Attached: Tomb-Raider-Playstation-Box1.jpg (576x566, 79K)

Colony wars Vengeance would make for a great scifi space drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=68DwGfjkV1I

Guy takes pay cuts regularly for projects he's passionate about. Also you need 1 big name to put on a poster and the rest of the roles you fill with more affordable actors

can't see it being made in live action though

Attached: 1532254018550.jpg (3813x1845, 2.45M)

>>New Vegas is the best fallout
Yes, because Fallout 1/2 have great stories and RPing but completely shit droll impersonal gameplay. Fallout 4 has pretty good gameplay but shit story and no RPing. New Vegas has both.
>muh Caesar was right
About women? Yes :^) Otherwise House all the way

Skyrim.

I'm surprised someone other than myself is finally willing to admit Fallout 4's gameplay was fun. If it had just been an open-world shooter without the Fallout name attached to it I think people would have been pretty fond of it, it just utterly failed to meet expectations of what we wanted from a Fallout game.

League of Legends movie would be kino

the bad endings would have to be filmed with other protagonists and tweaked.

youtube.com/watch?v=eG1kShdxjW8

Where the fuck have you been? People have begrudgingly admitted the gameplay is the best it's ever been since the day it came out. Although the bar wasn't set very high and the combat wasn't what made a fallout game.

fuck house we NCR itt

I don't browse Yea Forums, I guess I just naturally assumed they hate everything because whenever I come into contact with them that's the prevailing attitude I seem to notice.

Monkey Island.

NCR is the best choice if only because they have like 3-4 times as many quests as any other story path, and it takes you all over the map. Helping all of the desperate, undersupplied NCR outposts solve their problems is a a lot of fun.

>he doesn’t help the NCR, gaining their trust, only to reveal in the end you were helping House/controlling Yes-Man all along
It’s the most kino way to play

It was decent, but it was also all in service of nothing which was the main problem. At the end of the day I'm always gonna prefer kinda shitty combat where I feel like I'm moving towards an interesting goal instead of decent but nothing special combat where I'm just going through the motions where nothing interesting ever happening. It wasn't fun enough to work as a full on action FPS, and not even close to begin a satisfying RPG. Though it's a pretty good "I'll need something to keep my hands busy while listening to a podcast" game.

KotOR2

Final Fantasy Tactics would adapt to a TV series well. You could probably make a metal gear movie series and it'd be worth it to get to Metal Gear Rising kino.

Attached: 9591b8a0d3ecd7aa1ab3621e601ac079.jpg (405x600, 29K)

>liking fallout 2

>being a Fallout 1 contrarian

>enjoying New Vegas even though it has the same retarded systems that bethesda introduced in fallout 3, which the same terrible gunplay, awful perk system and literal vomit inducing graphics/physics.

The writing is decent however but not that great. It's a solid 6/10 game that zoomers like because they never played planescape.

The gameplay loop of "kill, loot, scavenge materials, upgrade weapons/armour so I can kill and loot in more difficult areas of the map" was enough to keep me entertained for far longer than I expected. That being said I definitely agree it was all in service of nothing. The lack of decent side-quests was a huge disappointment, there are a few fun ones but it's mostly just busy work.

terrible gunplay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CRPG gameplay
Don’t fucking (You) me.

I've been wanting a Star Guardian anime.

I like both honestly, but the new fallout games have some of the worst FPS mechanics I have ever seen. It's honestly baffling that todd and his retarded dev team don't consult ID on how to make one proper. Not only that, the writing in 3/4 is fucking awful. New Vegas is like 2 notches better in the writing department above awful, so you have that at least.

They already fucked up an easy choice

Attached: 1557676704964.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

I would love a series about Morrowind, not necessarily anything about prophecy or any of the things that happen in the games. Dunmer culture is really interesting with all the House politics, Ashlander tribes, Empire interference, Temple and Imperial religions, ash storms/blight etc, weird alien fauna like silt striders, kwama and netches. Some great set pieces too like Ghostgate and Red Mountain, Vivec city, mushroom towers.

Super Mario Bros

>Metal Gear
>Mass Effect 1, and only 1
>Tomb Raider - Extremely easy but somehow they fucked it up.
>The Witcher, either the books or the games, but we kinda see how wrong you can go with that already
>Half Life would probably be amazing but you'd have to find the right director to do it right

Honestly prince of persia wasn't bad.

Attached: 1383695759655.jpg (729x1000, 305K)

The fuck?
Mass Effect 2 - Terminally injured war veteran gets written off by The Alliance. Gets contacted by a mysterious woman saying she represents a group interested in defending humanity. Lays out threats currently being investigated.

Reluctantly Good Guy agrees to go along with it. Finds out about a great threat looming over humanity which the Council doesnt even agree to investigate, because infiltrators.

Good Guy has to gather a team of mercenaries to perform a suicide mission.

Everyone fighting for their own reasons. But united under the good guy leader.

You'd have to fix the horrible pacing and come up with an actual interesting villain to make anything out of 2. The entire game is basically one recruitment mission after the next until the game abruptly ends.

Time Splitters 2. Oh, yes, I'm taking it back. Too bad they can't film on location in Notre Dame.

Attached: 1409352907175.png (649x616, 191K)

1 and/or 2

Attached: 250px-SHODAN_hires.jpg (250x268, 32K)

Most of Looking Glass Studio's games would be good candidates for film adaptations

Attached: gharyddmpjrm3jrtuht1.jpg (264x337, 11K)

Rimworld has hundreds of thousands of outcomes. Each interesting in their own way. Randy Random's gameplays hatch beautiful stories, and a movie to top them all.

Attached: rimworld.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

That was the biggest issue for me. There were like two memorable side quests and one of those was just Come Fly With Me 2: This Time With Robots (and that was clearly the first quest they put in the game). The complete lack of settlements sucked as well. Two fucking towns. That's it.

This
Mass Effect 1 would work well as a movie, but since 2 has this mission of the week thing going for it. it would be better off as a series

Steve Purcell fucking works at Pixar, come on Steve, you know what to pitch.

Attached: frame_0000.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Has anybody mentioned this yet?

Attached: ZrV8mkWSiCSpuXtEXyJCdT-320-80.jpg (320x240, 21K)

GIT OFF MOY SHIP, SPICE MARINE!
>sequel never ever

Attached: I'm not fucking around.png (640x480, 289K)

>New Vegas
>good gameplay

Attached: 1466708436312.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

sounds more like an anthology series than a movie to be honest

But what wouod be the point

It works extremely well with fallout 1&2

Mass Effect 1

i think this would be great as a limited series; the narrative is a bit too complex to just crunch down into a few movies. at least an episode or two would ideally dedicated to hong kong with all sorts of tributes and callbacks to john woo.

Attached: 220px-Dxcover.jpg (220x273, 19K)

Probably one of the Bioshocks. I don't play video games, and even when I was a kid I was more of a point / click adventure game fan, but I think I'd want to see it.

Attached: DSC100576283.jpg (2560x1440, 286K)

This one

Attached: 0dc1dd1558ebfaeae9dfa7f8a9b00f3d_original.png (1024x576, 994K)

Why is Yea Forums so retarded?
The point of video games is player agency through gameplay mechanics.
Those do not exist in any other form of media.
If you take that away from a video games, all you have left is a story written by hacks who couldn't cut it in hollywood.

Destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=QkcG-d_nr68
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYx2UDzfWs
youtube.com/watch?v=5KCUnaTdSMg

detroit become human = im robot

I should say Myst, but honestly I would mean Riven.

Attached: 1au452u30hcy.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

>all you have left is a story written by hacks who couldn't cut it in hollywood.
most video games with decent stories could be fleshed out a bit, and how is the average bioware game worse than an average capeshit? no one is suggesting a video game movie has to be a tarkovsky or anything

>Silent Hill(s)
Create an original story rather than adaptating from existing installments. Ignore the cult bullshit and make it a personal hell story like SH2. Plus, you had Norman Reedus who was stoked for the role before the game got cancelled.

Attached: 6FBD98E4-6088-46A5-964B-DC5E8EF69D51-15972-00001B8E799ACDD0.gif (482x350, 1.49M)

If you can turn comic books into a multi billion dollar film franchise you can do it with anything.

Unironically this. Since the lore retcon they're pumping a weird amount of effort into their background stories, which suggests there's something else on the horizon as it meant nothing to the game itself.

there's so much cool shit

Attached: jak2.jpg (1600x900, 1003K)

>GIVE ME MORE OF THE EXACT SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Get fucked marketer.
Your argument is "I want capeshit, but tailored to my specific breed of manchild."

its almost like you only notice them when somethings got them pissed off or something huh?

Halo could have competed with Star Wars

Attached: 431D8DD7-E73F-48B1-9C37-C354B02C86D4.gif (500x288, 3.77M)

no, i'm saying it's not like hollywood's average writer is any better than the average video game's these days. i'm not asking for brainless capeshit, i'm just saying you're inflating the talent of the industry these days

Wait. Isn't Last of Us already a movie?

You got all of that from a piece if Fallout fan art. I wonder who else is living in your head rent free.

Yes, nu-vegas is a meme and everyone who calls it the best are sheep who just repeat the popular (now) opinion

IF they had the right budget and director, definitely.
At the same time, I think Halo is too big a story to have a movie, maybe a trilogy?

Bioshock or Silent Hill 2

Attached: 50D86445-4CFC-4E6A-AC5B-04CDC972CFFB.jpg (1600x1200, 222K)

Don't "it's almost like" me bitch, I know there's an element of selection bias at play here but I used to browse Yea Forums and the reason I stopped was because it was just endlessly shitting on anything and everything for no good reason. If you're still having PS3 vs. Xbox 360 debates in current year you have serious mental problems, full stop.

>i'm not asking for brainless capeshit,
You literally are.
>and how is the average bioware game worse than an average capeshit? no one is suggesting a video game movie has to be a tarkovsky or anything
Dude just turn your brain of lmao. Aren't you glad they're adapting your FAVORITE franchise into the NEWEST and HOTTEST cinematic universe? Line up to the trough piggies!

Hotline Miami

New Vegas>>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fallout 3

you sound like a lot of fun at parties.

>drive
there is a failed attempt already.

Iron Storm

Attached: shadow of the colossus.jpg (2048x1152, 107K)

Drive is nothing like Hotline Miami, even though the latter was inspired by it, the tone, motivations and pace is completely different

Deus Ex

yes, i know, i too wish for a movie with the exact plot line and the same amount of gore but drive is as close as we'll ever get.

Attached: 1404573198062.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Attached: ass pain.jpg (728x546, 89K)

Castlevania might make for a good movie. They could adapt Belmont's Revenge or 3.

Of it follows Jacket or the Biker only

MEW as Ripley's daughter

Attached: ai.jpg (500x706, 54K)

Mount and Blade

Attached: 6FEFA153-2130-4CE1-B921-C0CA3881D5F1.jpg (294x268, 41K)

Peak kino PS2 gaming right here.

Vidya movies are doomed to fail because they offer the same as the game without the interaction/gameplay.
Follow the story of another masked killer, make the story follow a protagonist but frame the murder scenes like a slasher flick, you need to offer something different but set in the established universe of the game.

Sequel could easily be Biker. Sell it as an alternative story

Attached: 64687F9D-3FEF-4D04-BB44-CFA0DD9615B4.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

A Star Wars Story: The Force Unleashed

Even if they clearly state that it us a non canon movie in the opening credits I'd be happy.

Attached: 91XX0PKNGRL.jpg (1473x2409, 648K)

yes, gabe newell himself actually. unsurprisingly nothing ever came out of it

Man that was a disappointing sequal. Even shorter than the first.

Deus Ex maybe
Hotline Miami in the right hands
Pathologic in the right hands

New Vegas>fallout 4>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fallout 3

Could it be done properly? The sense of isolation and constant looking over your shoulder? I know it's basically The Thing x Alien but it's own charm. Shame about 3 though.

Attached: 220px-Dead_Space_Box_Art.jpg (220x293, 20K)

Live Action = Hotel Dusk
Animated = Rune Factory 3

>implying it wouldn’t be kino

>Dwayne Johnson as the red night
>Jason statham as the blue night
>chris Pratt as the green night
>vin diesel as orange knight

Attached: A78426B2-7ACA-4BAA-B5C2-35D83751535A.jpg (460x215, 69K)

I would watch a documentary about Bannerlord's development just to find out why it still isn't released yet.

Attached: 5811CAC0-E7E2-40DF-8B5B-6C8FDD543896.png (381x595, 259K)

If you didnt choose House you are retarded. He's living proof that he's a fucking genius who has actual goals for humanity other than conquering and killing

resident evil 1,2,3 and 4

>ive never met a single person that unironically thinks that Caesar was right/the best option
Hi :^)

Imagine wanting to support a corrupt version of the US government. Literally the worst possible option

>>he doesn’t help the NCR, gaining their trust, only to reveal in the end you were helping Caesar and slaughter all the NCR you just helped
:^)

Could be an HBO or STARZ show

i wouldn't be opposed to a remake superior to the original, which is to say, anything more enjoyable than an oral bowel movement

Attached: 11786848_1300x1733.jpg (1300x1709, 374K)

Yea Forums series please

Attached: Screenshot_from_2013-07-13_100228.png (1024x768, 523K)

Does Yea Forums still have a server?

Attached: 220px-Fl_box.jpg (220x311, 33K)

I'm watching this right now on TV.

>Fallout NV
>Kights of the Old Republic 2
Well one clear connection is that you like obsidian enterntainment games

I'd love a long Metal Gear Solid TV series if they did it right. Fallout could be cool. Mass Effect also. And I might be a total fag, but Life is Strange.

Or maybe they have played when it first came out and loved it
Fucking zoomer

Who are you even talking to?

>Splinter Cell
>Rainbow Six
>Most Star Wars Legends Games
>XCOM
>Halo
>Half-Life
>Mass Effect

How would D&D ruin it?

He's howard hughes, retard

If you didn't choose to become the new ruler of New Vegas you are a cuck and a follower
The old mans screams was a lubricant as i fucked every hot bitch i wanted in my new brave world

>muh XD so randumb lol
fucking zoomers who played fallout 2 as their first game

Soma.

Just imagine if Tarkovsky was still alive to make an adaptation

Attached: b47b15b146fd466c2c08c09ce1fd351e8e22b589.jpg (616x353, 27K)

It has to be something in it's peak of popularity, or so niche normies won't know its based of vidya. The first Mortal Kombat movie came out at the right time for example. Also no games based off a dozen movies like GTA. Shit won't work

Attached: 1548995936496.png (500x468, 591K)

I would pay good money for a proper Bloodborne horror movie

Mr. House is literally the opposite of Andrew Yang

Attached: 74VsLG9.jpg (2048x2048, 140K)

New Vegas had great dialogue/factions/story, too bad it was wasted on a boring ass lifeless wasteland full of nothing to explore

Deus Ex, Human Revolution.

Attached: Deex.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Last of us is fucking garbage

PC/Mac:
Oregon Trail 2
Zed
Total Annihilation
Marathon
Warcraft the Tides of War
Command and Conquer Red Alert
Hexxen
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Sim Tower
Age of Empires
Duke Nukem 3D

SNES/Sega:

Barts Nightmare
Paperboy 2
Streets of Rage
Vectorman
Clayfighters
Lemmings
F-Zero

Playstation
Thrasher skate and destroy
pepsiman
Oddworld: Abes Oddysey
PaRappa the Rapper

N64:
San Francisco Rush
Cruisin USA
1080 snowboarding
wave race
Turok Dinosaur Hunter
Star Wars shadow of the empire

Dreamcast
Jet Set Radio
Frame Gride
Crazy Taxi
Seaman
Typing of the Dead
sword of the berserker
Capcom vs SNK 2
Come at me

Considering how much video game 3D CP has been created with Sarah, I don't think they could ever make a movie out of it.

people would start googling the characters and finding video of sarah having anal sex with horses and be outraged.

The Elder Scrolls
now that game of thrones is done i'd love to see something that's of its caliber or lord of rings quality.

Attached: TheDovahkiin.jpg (1067x1600, 278K)

Came here to post this. I was younger when they announced the movie and then cancelled it and I was so disappointed. If done correctly, this really could be a great adaptation, but I know better than to get my hopes up of it ever being made :(

Warcraft, but ONLY if it was the Arthas story, because its a super digestible simple story that every film already does.

So down for Carrell as Mr House

Yes. As long as they start with the original. Infinite was horseshit

Honestly Elric of Melnibone would be more fun to watch imo.

Blompkamp directing with Peter Jackson keeping him inline. Im in. Would rather have Cameron tho but he would never do it

I would suggest Final Fantasy IX. Best of the ps1 games and its such a fun story.

Attached: final-fantasy-ix-cover.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 162K)

Metroid

Attached: 843full-annasophia-robb.jpg (843x1200, 276K)

based

This.

The only way to make Metroid good would be
>Minimal dialogue
>Focuses on action and Samus' exploration through an alien world
>An actress with an actual ass playing Samus(Not Brie Larson)

It would make for a pretty good political drama, could probably be some story about the Empire vs Aldmeri Dominion or something. Only problem is it could end up being a GoT clone

If you ignore the Dragonborn it ain’t gonna be that good

Attached: ducks.jpg (640x901, 79K)

>The demons were actually people who mutated because of ancient alien chromosomes
What was the point?

Attached: 1453825742813.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

I have a challenge to EIDOS. In the next Tomb Raider, create a storyline in which Lara gets breast cancer. Imagine the drama of a vulnerable Lara Croft still persisting on her worldly adventures despite her illness. It needs fleshing out, no pun intended, but I guarantee the gaming world would be shocked, stunned, and moved by the effort to make Lara's character more meaningful.

The new lara croft doesn't have tits, though

Ave Ceasar.

She has a nice figure though

What does that have to do with breast cancer

pic related would be pure kino. It's a shame the actual yakuza movie was pure dogshit

Attached: 56a051a0-d5b7-4eb6-a08b-1a4119d35bb6.png (550x550, 644K)

deus ex
dark souls
the elder scrolls
contra
metroid
metal gear
zelda

Xcom could be a good movie, just people killing aliens with some semblance of the story from enemy unknown/enemy within

NV unironically has better gameplay than 4

>Xcom could be a good movie, just people killing aliens with some semblance of the story from enemy unknown/enemy within
Well, it's more about atmosphere in that case. There needs to be a sense of mass panic and the world falling apart.

This.
Reminds me when everyone was trashing on Kanye West but when everyone saw he was friend of Trump Yea Forums unironically thinks is a great musician lmao

This.

Everquest. 1 and a half hours of an elf staring at his spell book and 5 minutes of him blasting the ever loving shit out of dragons with fire and ice.

>See thread about video games
>Jews tell me that video game players are misogynistic, bigoted, racist assholes
>Come itt to see for myself
>90% of them are cucked faggots

The only part I'm not surprised about is Jews telling lies desu.

>Samus
>short
It's obvious who should play her

Attached: 09b622e870c0a849d5a838b668260a13.jpg (2810x3368, 1.64M)

Its weird that no movies have done modern warfare style "alternate modern day". Like movie terrorists are always made up secretive organisations whereas COD4 literally has the US invading Saudi Arabia and nukes going off. I don't know how they made it so natural that you don't even question it.

im almost seeing the dragonborn with ulfric stormcloak attacking the lands of the high elves who tried to divide their lands and turn them against each other. they would have the imperials off their backs and the orks would team up with the nords due to their help with getting rid of the dragons

another good start for a story would be you have to steal a elder scroll for a daedric god. the dragonborn may be a cool character but his power is little when compared to what you can do with a elder scroll.

Absolutely based, although it would be hard to get the tone right in live action. The 10/10 artstyle and fun gameplay keep the tone spot on as you go through horror, sci-fi, western etc. environments

I would personally want to see a well-made movie of the Penumbra series. The games have such a good atmosphere.

What? Her tits are still nice

>a story written by hacks who couldn't cut it in hollywood
Except most of the posts in this thread and every rockstar game have better stories than 90% of what modern Hollywood churns out

post those movies then you fucking liars

Hotline Miami is more like Hardcore Henry than Drive

>he’s a stormcloak supporter

Attached: CA5E0F3E-9102-4CD7-BCBA-31439F461FD4.jpg (600x338, 81K)

the empire lost the nedic influence that made it great. if anything skyrim should conquer it again

False

Warhammer fantasy. None of that turbovirgin 40k shit either

This game is just the western version of hard boiled

Attached: 80CA1E0E-A49E-4FF4-BECB-08B6B73972F9.gif (624x351, 966K)

Bully would make a great show imo

Attached: tumblr_mnem1asKmD1rp16h7o5_r3_250.gif (160x250, 1.56M)

This, even though you're actually turning Yes Man into the new ruler of the waste, who simply lets you run around uninhibited because he knows your lifespan is finite and it's safer to wait for you to die than try and neutralize you. Fuck the wasteland, I would just turn it into my own playground if I had the chance.

Attached: image.jpg (758x426, 157K)

Attached: 89B81A56-85BC-44B4-A72E-0E8F64C88005.jpg (685x1024, 60K)

Attached: 71E58EB5-F44B-42AF-9974-2AB3F2B27A66.jpg (250x289, 24K)

Viva Piñata

Why are fallout fans so autistic?

The only problem that I can think of is how to cut it down.
>You can't really take the individual incidents out because almost all of them are instigated by Popov.

This would make a great move

Attached: 41zefQXSsEL.jpg (315x376, 30K)

Legend staring tom cruise

Hollywood would fuck it up sooooo badly though

Metal gear series
Zelda series
Mario & kirby in pixar/DreamWorks style
Castlevania
Devil may cry (john wick meets Constantine)
Metroid

Ace Combat

Attached: 524A355D-CA72-4A5F-AA35-5F75DF080228.gif (530x298, 3.82M)

pong
rapelay
chrono nigger
typing of the dead
sonics schoolhouse
custers revenge
anus

Grim Fandango

Hitman and Max Payne

40 million budget, simple script, change the title but state it during the end credits. i.e. The hitman ending states agent 47 may return. Get action directors that can tell a story with out the cliches or hide it well. Do not aim for the teen crowd, if it is good they will come around on their own.

I have only played hitman 2 and never saw the movie so here would be my simple plot to film.

Hitman is doing missions and is starting to have doubts, and migraines. Every mission completed he gets money and medicine. He spends time surveying his targets, locations and starts to develop leisure activates to pass time. His humanity is developing and he starts to question who he is by noticing the activities he enjoys and so does his victims. This leads to handlers asking about his mental state due to not finishing the missions in a time frame. Hitman ponders something his handler states, something he has never done but is thinking. He steps out of handlers view and research finding murders similar to his own spree.The agency turns on him to cover their tracks, he fights and out smarts them only to fight an equal treat, himself. Realization he is a product does not stop him from fighting and leaves wounded. He makes a final stand, takes out random hitmen/goons and outsmarts his programmed self.
Hitman should not be too young nor handsome, but an inshape generic bald white male that no one would notice. In b4 Johnny sins.

Ave true to Caesar

Hitman and Max Payne have had several movies

This game is pretty much a movie already, all the beats of the story are already there

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 59K)

The original fallouts had good atmosphere and soundtracks
youtu.be/UkoA2iC7LCU
youtu.be/dn3UDyLf9-A
youtu.be/T8j_KgAgOnw

but they deserve a reboot done right because the concepts are simple. If they cannot adapt something simple, then they will never adapt something like bioshock.
These films were terrible but broke even because they were designed with a quick breakeven profit in mind not to make sequels.

Always loved the proportions of the Astartes in this game. they aren't comically huge like in canon. yet they still look like walking tanks.
Where they to make a 40K movie I'd wish they would stick to those proportions unlike the Warcraft movie that made the Orcs look so fucking goofy next to humans

I always imagined it as Syria, the leader's even named Al-Assad for fuck's sake.

I just want a movie based on the Fall of Reach book, that shit is just begging for an adaptation.

>wave race
Damn, I didn't remember that game, I used to play it alone after everyone got angry with the 007 multiplayer
>Turok Dinosaur Hunter
I'm surprised this isn't a movie yet

Attached: 0D22D96F-0644-4493-84A1-B3797F54D086.gif (844x469, 2.78M)

What about a movie about gamers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Awesome

The first two games will always remind me of staying up too late on summer nights eating junk food and exploring the wasteland, in the last real era of gaming before the internet and social media inadvertently broke the mystery of discovering things for yourself. If you wanted to know something or talk about a secret, you had to do it at school or a friend's house.

retard the they are saying the video games are more like movies then vidya

Finally.

A Netflix Original Series

Attached: 8A434933-1BC7-4968-9D98-BF184FD8A2D2.jpg (1080x1440, 316K)

Square enix passed the rights to a studio a few years ago for a film based on the "remaster"

haven't heard anything about it since

2 would make a good movie

1 would be meh

We'll never get a Space Marine movie/show, at least, not a proper one. Just imagine the media+journo outrage at a film whose main protagonists fight for a fascist homogeneous empire. Everything would have to be watered down and nullified to the point of no return, where the world of 40k is no longer recognizable.

Attached: 1505575113542.png (900x1007, 897K)

marathon would be terrible for adaptation

Directors have forgotten how to give characters depth, not to mention non-human characters; Durandal would be completely fucked "muh evil AI" bullshit and the Cyborg would be generic space marine action hero #3415

this

It basically is a movie

That would actually make a great western Cartoon series a la Heavy Metal

My legs are ok

I vaguely remember rumors of a JJ Abrams tv show.

>Could it be done properly?
Depends what you mean by properly. If they follow the lore Visceral established throughout the series, or if they tried to include Issac, probably not. But if they made just a fun standalone popcorn horror flick with a ton of gore, and a simple story set on the Ishimura, it could be pretty entertaining.

I think a decent Halo film could be made from Combat Evolved, maybe with the story polished up. You don't need to dump a whole lot of exposition on the audience for them to understand the context of the world, like if you were to adapt any of the novels or spinoff games (not to mention it would be pretty fucking stupid for a halo film to not have a halo ring in it) If you were to make a standalone movie in the halo universe, the first game's plot is definitely the way to go.

Attached: halo-1-wallpaper-1.jpg (1600x1200, 313K)

Mohammad Sex Simulator 2014

Crash bandicoot

Attached: 71E6B20B-4F03-4377-A006-A786137CFEAC.jpg (897x1366, 395K)

This. Elder Scrolls Oblivion main storyline in movie form would be god tier. Bonus points if they get Sean Bean to come back as Martin.

>Main characters only line is MY LEGS ARE OK while jumping hundreds of meters dual-wielding Bear Killer and katana
>Robotic voice in the background constantly saying "You Gain Brozouf"
>Blatant ripoff of enemies from other movies
>It's all in an autistic kids head

It would be like Hardcore Henry on LSD and Steroids

Attached: A8878017-ABB6-4420-B89D-504B4E8B7D58.jpg (640x778, 193K)

>last of us
another trash zombie film?
no thanks.

so, it'd essentially be like a modern Clint Eastwood spaghetti western film?
Fuck yeah.

I guess they just need Brouzouf

Didn't they already make this money, but it turned out that the black guy was blind the whole time!... I think it was called book of eli, or sumfin.

One of the better novel-to-game adaptations.

The Force Unleashed is a shit story. The main protagonist is overpowered.

>they aren't comically huge like in canon.
They are literally an entirely separate species. Being "comically huge" is irrelevant when they aren't human.

ZPC

Ikr you can't even run in this game
Go play some Stalker frens
Its movie is also great

This. Only House will lead humanity forward.

/TvV/ is the name you should know!

dark souls
since it could be summarized easily

How the fuck has nobody said Super Smash Brothers yet? That would be hilariously awesome

I would love that if it means that nu-lara dies for good in the end

I really don't know

As long as it's animated

To be honest, New Vegas took some inspiration from A Fistful of Dollars.
If I remember correctly, the MC gets beaten up at the beginning of the film and after that decides to work for every gang in the town to later betray them all. Kinda like the Yes Man ending.

Attached: 1511000385285.jpg (530x464, 21K)

Unironically just John Wick.

the first two. maybe even 3. but not the 4th

Plok!

Attached: plok super nintendo.jpg (1736x1291, 1.15M)

Eternal Darkness

Cool. We're talking about games that could be adapted into movies, so shut the fuck up

Oldschool runescape, 99 slayer grind with Linkin Park playing.

200 hour movie btw

Easy choice. Homeworld as a movie would be kino as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=JvOj_2sJ1ok
youtube.com/watch?v=-7sAYbCTmPo

Attached: Kotimaailma.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

F4 had interesting locations but what I missed were the random mutations. You would expect that more unique mutated creatures would exist in Fallout but it's always just one of the same 5-10 base models which can be [lengendary|old|ancient|...] and then glow in different colors and have more HP.

NuVegas is more suited for a GoT style TV series.

>literal vomit inducing graphics/physics.
I don't know how you can fuck up this badly.
Something about the graphics reminds me of age old low budget movies that make my eyes teary and me tired.

What's so bad about it?

>fallout
>bioshock
>dad of war

any sony game

pic related
They would never be able to get the budget to actually make it work though.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

>get $150m budget
>make a crysis game film
>submit final cut in 14fps
>tell them to build a better kinoplex to get 24fps

Same.
>"kill, loot, scavenge materials, upgrade weapons/armour so I can kill and loot in more difficult areas of the map" was enough to keep me entertained for far longer than I expected
this was fun but it had never the feel of achieving something and that combined with the shit story/sidequests made me ask myself
>for what am I doing this
and then I lost interest in the game.
Settlements a shit. Would have been better if you only had one and not a shitton of it across the map, so it doesn't feel like the map is your home but still fallout world. Things just became too homey after a while.

Spoon.

Attached: 1200421462813.jpg (1680x1050, 262K)

Hell no, if you want to make a DMC movie. Use DMC3. It has easily the best story out of all the games. Unironically I hope the remaster DMC3 the same way the remastered RE2.

Attached: Dante-aand-Vergil-devil-may-cry-3-13697396-500-375.jpg (500x375, 62K)

The Division

I just meant DMC in general it was just the first dmc related pic i had saved. I don't think they would ever find an actor that could pull off dante though.

Don't be a retard. That's one of two things 4 did right.

This.

A hyper-stoic strong independent woman who literally don't need no man? All atmosphere, very little dialogue to do badly.... why isn't Hollywood vying to get this made instead of Sonic and another Mario movie? The only issue modern Hollywood would have is that she's white.

Why aren't they vying to do The Legend of Zelda either? It's even part of the story that each incarnation is totally different, so besides having a Link, a Zelda, and a Ganon, there's not much you can fuck up.

Attached: metroid_the_sky_calls.webm (720x286, 2.82M)

>I don't think they would ever find an actor that could pull off dante though.
Yeah.
>I just meant DMC in general
Also this. a big problem with Vidya movies is that they try to adapt a game straight up, instead of using the source material to create something original. For example, I'd love to see a completely new story with Dante, Vergil and co. Obviously they are the same chaacters set in the same universe we know and love. But the movie wouldn't be DMC4: The Movie or DMC2: The Movie.

This, live action with original characters

Attached: images (3).jpg (230x277, 22K)

>bioshock
It was in development back in 2011 but got stuck in development hell

Remember that Samus is trans so you need to not take that role away from the plethora of trans actresses (Male) who keep missing out on roles to Scarlett johansson

>there's not much you can fuck up.
user, you underestimate hollyjew and how much they are willing to lore rape in order to try and maximize the shekel gains which leads to massive fuck ups.

I laughed at this post when I was supposed to be writing so now my gf knows I am fucking around but I am now writing out a reply so maybe this will make up for it so I seem like I am being productive.

>there was a stage play

Based nips. Why are wypipo so fucking boring?

Attached: stage-2016danganronpa-487233.1.jpg (498x498, 86K)

Grand Theft Auto III w THE GOOSE

youtu.be/ssjgI1LDSBM

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-05-22-09.png (1080x2160, 583K)

Only if the protag ate the damn baby

What black man? I only remember the postman.

Attached: The Postman.jpg (400x600, 100K)

Based and would watch

>everyone else

Zzz

this should be easy, pretty much fun action heist movie with more cheese and ridiculous characters

Attached: aaa.jpg (200x252, 12K)

tetris

GTA San Andreas

Idris elba as CJ

Emilia Clarke as Karen FC

Yikes, no.
I'd prefer someone who has done voice work before and actually knows how to act.

Attached: amyacker.jpg (2340x1474, 1.77M)

I feel like NV would work best as a tv series if you really wanted to adapt the game's plot, since you'd have to shove in too much shit in a 2 hours span and the pacing would just be rushed and shitty.
Season 1 could end with the courier dealing with Benny at his casino before it starts seriously dabbling in the politics of vegas in S2, which could start with Vulpes handing over Caesar's mark and inviting the courier to meet Caesar.
Fuck now I want this to happen.

Reminder that independent Vegas is canon.

Allegedly some producer thought the demons were a religious thing(or otherwise too religious) and told them to cut it

Borderlands

House and yes man are just if not more popular than Caesar on /pol/.
Of course house is superior but at least it's not the ncr.

>people posting good games
Will never work, good games take advantage of the pacing and environmental storytelling and world building and fuse it with the gameplay.
Just like movies adaptations of classics are rarely good but kino is made from pulpy trash novels like the godfather.