Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4GtFktd2kg
youtu.be/aSR-uefPmME
youtube.com/watch?v=HPC3mLNL3B0
youtube.com/watch?v=96Q5ED1mKA8
youtube.com/watch?v=xk_J0vm3bCI&ab_channel=DickCollege
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both

pretty sure she went to jail, presumably for scamming. that could also have been another school yard rumor however. a lot of people believed the guy from Double Dare blew his head off with a shotgun.

Was it real or was it a scam?

Attached: westernsky.jpg (545x409, 87K)

A real scam.

A real scam

caawwll me now

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4GtFktd2kg

Attached: adults only.jpg (480x360, 16K)

A scam real.

It even says in your screen shot
"For entertainment only"

Well I was entertained when she was taken away in handcuffs.

the one that Montel Williams flogs actually had a spoken disclaimer at the end mentioning the "service" isn't available in several states, and the way it's worded makes it the scummiest one of all
not because they say
>"This service is not available in Connecticut or New York"
and leave it at that
it's because they literally have to say
>"This service is not available in Connecticut or New York due to interest rate limits under state law"
they have to state straight up in the fucking commercial that the reason they can't operate in those states is because by law they're not allowed to fuck you

Attached: moneymutual.png (668x402, 213K)

I always hated that sold out white cracker. Yeah he's black, but he's so lefty he's pale white. Faggot.

take that back. mama cleo helped me in tough times

My mom had got my teenage brother a separate line because he was a spoiled teenage cunt. My and my gay cousin would call 800 sex numbers.
It wasn't as hot as the commercials made them out to be.

Did she let you go in the back door when she was on her period?

youtu.be/aSR-uefPmME

Well yeah she said she was a shaman from Jamaica but it turned out she was from L.A and her parents were US citizens, she was an actress before the infomercials.

did you and your cousin suck each others dicks?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Call her and find out.

He convinced me to attempt to fuck his butt as "practice" for girls.
Fags are predators even as children.

RASAT BOOMBAKLAT
CALL NOW
PON DE RIVER
PON DE VINE

This guy was so based.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPC3mLNL3B0

Attached: mattlesko.jpg (200x285, 24K)

>Fuck a boy's ass
>WAAHHH WHY DID THE EVIL HOMO PREY UPON ME
Nah, homie u gay. LMAO

Was it real or was it a scam?

youtube.com/watch?v=96Q5ED1mKA8

Attached: 62b8fc38d218a6b0946e145b50647105.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Zero penetration and I had no idea what i was doing until later in life.
Pretty sure he was molested at some point prior and I got victimized in turn.

Now that the dust has settled, was this legit?
youtube.com/watch?v=xk_J0vm3bCI&ab_channel=DickCollege

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I never got this. So is he trying to say the government is just sitting on money that it wants to give away as long as you have some vague idea of wanting to run a business?

It's actually the case. The government has a vast quantity of money it sets aside every year for grants, and any citizen can apply for them.
Imagine if there was one college in America, and it had tons of scholarships, but didn't award any of them. You had to go to the scholarship office in the back of the administrative building to apply for one, and there were thousands of different scholarships all for different things. Now imagine they never told you this- wouldn't you want a guide on where to go for a scholarship and why scholarships existed?

Western Sky is at least upfront in their commercials. They tell you the interest rate is astronomical, but they are an option if you need a huge amount of money immediately, as long as you can pay it off right away. You get a loan from them if you will have the money to pay it back within the week so you don't lose your house or something.

You're gonna love my nuts

Attached: original.png (458x347, 119K)