This Racist, Homophobic and Misogynistic Actor Will Be Honored at Cannes

thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/905/162/081/alain-delon-racist-homophobic-and-with-a-palme-dor/

>Known for often speaking publicly, he has claimed that gay couples shouldn't have the right to have or adopt children and that women should be dealt with in a "macho" attitude that includes "slapping them around". His son even accused him of domestic violence. Furthermore, he declared his sympathies towards the far-right movements in France and his interest in stopping immigration into his country.

>And now, most surprisingly, the famous Festival of Cannes wants to award him, giving him the much coveted Palme d'Or for his career.

>It is not too late to express our disapproval towards the organisation, telling them that no amount of good acting can neutralise such a close-minded vision of the world. There is no place in such an important event for racists, sexists and homophobes - sign on to ask Cannes not to honor him!

Why do Anglos feel entitled to constantly impose their leftardedness on everyone?

Attached: Alain Delon_.jpg (640x574, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markovic_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smearing him won't work
He was too handsome

the guy's a suspected murderer but his bigotry's the real issue

It's almost like they're honoring him for his work and not his personal beliefs

disgusting

Wut?

Attached: Alain Delon (3).jpg (900x885, 188K)

he gives wamen gina tingles so he can get away with murder

>Why do Anglos feel entitled to constantly impose their leftardedness on everyone?
nigga are you really saying the FRENCH havent always been the leftards

Wow his son looks like a faggot, wtf happened

Attached: alain-fabien-delon.jpg (1000x500, 61K)

Who?

He's cute.

Nigger let's take the very first accusation in there:

>he has claimed that gay couples shouldn't have the right to have or adopt children

This applies to literally the majority of French people, who spent a year doing massive protests and riots to prevent the gay marriage law from being passed.

>homophobic
but he took it up the ass

Based and redpilled

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markovic_affair

Nobody is listening to sjws anymore. Their brief reign of tyranny is over.

Shut up bigot, love Trump hate Shitlord

Homophobic is just anti-nazi. Fuck antifa.

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

I don't think your personal life should have any influence over awards for artistry.

I don't know much about him, but he sounds based as fuck.

I only know this one

Attached: Anthony Delon.jpg (950x1378, 136K)

And what happened in the end? What's happened since then? Is the population of non-whites and Muslims in France increasing or decreasing? How does it compare to the UK?

Attached: 1339979681138.jpg (400x300, 16K)

>How does it compare to the UK?

Nothing anywhere is as bad as the UK.

>Nothing anywhere is as bad as the UK.

Attached: 4662114-6226585-image-a-72_1538390293601.jpg (634x423, 41K)

>caused his brother to start a feud with Delon and his friends, one of whom was French President Georges Pompidou
>Both Delon and his longtime friend François Marcantoni were questioned by the police immediately after the murder.
>François Marcantoni (28 May 1920 in Alzi, Corsica – 17 August 2010 in Paris) was a Corsican gangster, member of French resistance, a bank robber and a writer.

lol I have no idea what's going on but it sounds like pure kino

>white people don't like the gays
WOAH WTF BOYCOTT AND PROTEST FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T EVEN
>brown people don't like the gays
T-they have a different culture, it's not our place to judge, we can't oppress them with our world view

Go ask your sister how many times she's been raped by Pakis on her way back from school today.

The UK is the most pathetic country in existence and if you had even a shred of dignity you'd be hiding in shame.

Sounds like the french equivalent of the theory that Kennedy had the Irish Mob wack Monroe.

Go ask your sister why she's a nigger

Attached: london fail.jpg (749x553, 66K)

Kino actor. His work in the 60's is great. Especially his work with Visconti, Melville and Antonioni.

Attached: eclisse-l-1962-004-monica-vitti-alain-delon-smoking_0.jpg (1000x674, 98K)

wtf i love Alain Delon now

>there is no England now