How would you turn Bloodborne into a movie?

Attached: 267393_256x320[1].jpg (256x320, 90K)

John Boyega in lead role

Me as whoever eats the thiccest ass in the game

i am jazz already exists

Attached: 1557840013720.jpg (225x225, 10K)

it's already a movie

step one: dont

>WOAH TENTACLES AND INSANITY AND ELDRITCH GODS YASS THIS IS SO FREAKIN EPIC AND LOVECRAFTIAN ITS JUST LIKE EPIC CALL OF CTHULHU YOU GUYS
fuck this game

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

We unironically need gothic/cosmic horror as an adventure movie, it would be sick. Get the goose to do his usual quiet forlorn protagonist thing and Del Toro to direct it.

You are probably confusing it with God Of War

>Real Answer
I wouldn't
>Thread Answer
Two-Part Action Movie. First part focusing on the Good Hunter's battles leading up to Rom, where her death shows the scene with Yharnam and the Blood Moon (maybe with a bit more blatant exposition and flashbacks) and the movie ends on the reutrn to Yahar'gul, with visions of the populace all going mad with the Blood Moon being exposed and transforming, along with all of the other horrors being exposed.

Part 2 will be the Hunter fighting their way all the way through Yahar'gul, the Nightmare of Mensis, and later Gehrman and the Moon Presence, exposition explaining things step by step, ending on the Childhood's Beginning ending.

After enough time, there would also be an hour and a half TV special detailing The Old Hunters and ending on the Orphan of Kos murdering whoever was venturing through the Nightmare.

t. casul/pcnigger

based
dark souls 1 is real vidyakino

Objectively shit. Trannies on vedit will sperge about it

you are a fucking disgrace

This but unironically. Great game

>how would you turn generic fantasy setting into a movie
Simple: I wouldn't.

Mad Max, but Max is getting huge off the blood of each kill. He just wants a cure to what ails him, and all the factions want to try him, and the regular folk point him to the upper cathedral ward in exchange for helping them survive the hunt.

I would put loading screens in it repeatedly and make you walk out of the theatre , queue up re-purchase your ticket every single time it loads.

How the fuck do I beat this nigger? I might have tried 50+ times already.

Attached: Gascoigne_Frontal_R.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Final form is weak to fire. Bring a lot of Molotovs, and just train yourself to fight his moveset.

Just practice and get good at fighting him.

Don't dodge backwards.

>practice
idk nigga 50 tries sounds like practice to me. I still don't know what I'm doing wrong.

>Story is literally a bread and butter tale of a Hunter hunting beasts, and other Hunters around him are ever so slightly more sadistic
>Constrast seems pretty blatant at first, with him simply killing beasts that are huge and monstrous, but them stringing up and eviscerating still-humanoid looking beasts
>As the story goes on, a beast that he's kiling begins to run away from him and only strikes when they've run out of territory, clearly shifting the paradigm into one Hunter and prey
>As he walks through the streets, people of Yharnam are horrified of him and run away, even attempting to run around other beasts
>Only Hunters remain on the gory streets of Yharnam
>One of them goes insane and transforms into a Blood-Starved Beast, killing two Hunters before running away
>The main Hunter and one more partner up and track it down, seeing a trail of destruction, and while they think it's from the beast, there are subtle implications that the Hunters did this all throughout
>As they finally corner it a flashy battle occurs, but they wind up snatched away by an Amygdala before the battle is won
>They wind up in a Nightmare not yet seen in the games, where they relentlessly kill dozens of odd Nightmare creatures and stumble their way around until they find a Chalice, where they instinctually do a ritual, which throws them into a Chalice Dungeon, where they, yet again, fight their way through derranged Pthumerians, mutants, and other twisted entities below, buddying up with a random prospector in the process
>After they reach an Amygdala in the Chalice Dungeon, they work together and successfully kill it, and touch a lantern which returns them to the Yharnam they recognize, where the madness has subsided and sunlight breaks through
>Yharnam has returned to normal, and they are cleaning the rivers of blood and piles of horribly mangled corpses off the ground
>The bloodrush and adrenaline of this non-stop action movie has just as much thematic and emotional whiplash as visual

Attached: DQSmduLWAAQSfKH.jpg (339x384, 39K)

yeah can't remember what its called but someone link that movie which bloodborne literally copied right down to the starting outfit
wolf of something maybe?

The thing that gets you killed. Is it a particular move? Do you reach phase 2 consistently?

I have reached the beast mode a couple of times but his spam attacks kill me everytime. I'm also terrible with molotovs so thats out of option.
First mode I easily get past with parry but I mostly get stuck at the second mode where he swishes full circle and has a long range. Maybe I should try playing without camera lock.

user if you give me a password to summon ill actually help gascuck is fucking ez

You're clearly not doing it right. Make sure you pay attention to a few things.

1. His attacks can be parried every frame they are active. As his swings would do damage to you, that's when you can parry them. So shoot him when his axe is coming down or actually in-swing.
2. Stay close to him while he's human. There's no reason to run away unless you want to just receive shots from his gun.
3. Don't move too far from him when he's a beast either
4. Molotovs will literally torch him alive, because he's so painfully weak to both
5. Remember that you can Rally some of your damage away. If you get hit, hit him back. If you run away and heal, you're going to get hit again, and have even less HP, but if you dodge an attack or two and swing, you'll heal HP while doing damage to him.
6. Panic dodging in this game isn't smart. Dodge when you are sure you'll be dodging either through an attack or behind his body.

Based PC master racer

Consolebabbies BTFO

be agressive. switch between attacking and parrying, don't play it like dark souls where you wait patiently for an opening. get right back in there and regain health if he hits you

I don't have ps plus

how the fuck am I supposed to keep all this in mind when I'm freaking the fuck out

use the tombstones as shields to make his go through his combos then poke him. wolf form is easy enough to dodge if you don't ever stand still then hit n run or molotov his ass

>freaking the fuck out
First of all, stop freaking the fuck out. Second, each one of these things is accomplished with practice and timing. Watch his movements and move with him. Every single boss after Gehrman is significantly harder to fight than Gehrman, humanoid or otherwise.

Biggest meme POS game. People who bought PS4s are literally desperate to shill anything.

okay then listen to what this user said he's really not that hard just dont get scared and panic roll plus get the music box if you don't already
also go to Yea Forums this is Yea Forums

It is a meme game but it is also the best PS4 game

Easy when it has no games

i wouldn’t

>music box
why is this memed so much? When I use this I can only get 1 charged R2 attack maybe.

It can't be a movie because it's too kino.

i haven't bothered with it since first playthough years ago but i remember it taking away alot of the stress also one charged r2 is one visceral so that's alot of hp

Because it still gets you a free swing or two in, and for someone who's bad at the game, that can be the difference between a win or a pathetic loss.

If you're actually good, you feel bad if you ever get touched by him (short of him shooting his fake blunderbus-pistol)

Hollywood cant even do a basic horror story and you wanna try an Eldritch lovecraft movie? Fuck no. Hollywood would butcher it

I adapt the Darkbeast Paarl fight by letting my mentally challenged cousin do the camerawork.

are you ok? Bloodborne is fuckin great

>le epic video game movie that is literally a nonstop action theme park ride through the basic gameplay concept

how about some story or something you Jerry Bruckheimer fellating Uwe Boll felching Michael Bay rusty trumpeting piece of shit

Slow and ponderous with lots of rambling laudanum junkies

no one bothered to link but yeah its already been made...

Attached: 220px-Brotherhood_of_the_Wolf_Film_Poster.jpg (220x324, 19K)

>how about some story or something
Bloodborne's story is literally as follows:

>You are a Hunter, tasked with killing beasts. You kill beasts, mutants and other bizarre abominations throughout the streets of Yharnam until you kill a Kin, which was shrouding the general citizenry from a Blood Moon which was the reason they were transforming. After which, you kill your way through a bunch of Nightmare creatures and a cult until you kill a cosmic entity which was causing the Blood Moon that hung over the city (said Blood Moon always appears whenever one of these cosmic entities are being born), and from there you have three endings.

I am not exaggerating, I am not missing anything. There is nothing else to the story. There are lore elements, but the general plot is as miniscule as can be put in a game. Doom has more story than Bloodborne, even if you can summarize it more easily.

Attached: gehrman.jfif.jpg (222x227, 12K)

>play Bloodborne
>not enough armor sets to play fashion souls early
>upgrade material too few to keep a few upgraded for variety's sake
>the backward hop if you graze the dodge button before a direction
>got bagged by a guy and sent to a weird place
this is rough

Attached: IMG_3875.jpg (732x558, 195K)

Take it to Bollywood
Make it a dramatic musical with songs for each boss
Only Indian and Chinese actors and actresses
Pocket a cool billion off the asian market and watch Sonyggers rage

There are like 4 jew archetypes that producers are capable of oogaboogaing into a movie, so don't get too ambitious

different user but it wouldn't have to focus on the player character a movie about the fall of the healing church its deception of the public, or/and byrgenwerth would be kino

Gherman prequel, preferably animated

>not the mystery of the Church
>not the mysteries of the Old Hunters
>not the mystery of Byrgenwerth
>literally having so little imagination and comprehension that the basic action flow of the game is your idea of the game's "story"

I bet you think the plot of Mario is "Mario jumps into a brick" you simple idiot

Attached: 1530772223878.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>asian guy in some medieval movie
nope. anyways what is it even about? I doubt there are actually any fantasy themes in it.

or even just Gascoigne and his family as he slowly turns and maybe kills his wife and causes his both his daughters deaths with that old guy henryk or w/e trying to help him

a silent black and white horror, i dont know why i keep having dreams about this and everytime i have them im in awe thinking about it.

ResetEra and R*ddit has turned this board into a faggot's haven. Unbelievable.

Kill yourself, manchildren.

Have sex

BING BING WA

sorry but if you think fucking Yea Forums is some high art plateau above vidya you're as deluded as Yea Forums thinking reading muracucki fiction means you have a greater intellect than the average Yea Forumsirgin

>excuse me!? yes I like capeshit and gayming, but I'm not manchild!!

Attached: 1528927124067.png (497x519, 395K)

there is a reason it went up for free download. most of the hyped of games eventually do and it makes me wonder why so many assholes actually try defending the money the spend as though it makes them more right in doing so

its the best game of this generation

hate capeshit and don't even own a vidya console anymore but yeah cope harder while you're watching kubrick and telling you're parents you don't need to borrow money for film school

>shit opinion
>wojak.jpg
every time

Attached: Ludwiginanutshell_837788_5784505.jpg (708x2163, 567K)

>i'm a big boy!! trust me!!

Attached: 1555945640277.png (434x524, 244K)

>my screenplays are gonna take off mom leave me alone

Attached: 1549937708742.png (646x595, 304K)

>projecting
most people dont have this need to get validated by an anime imageboard. kill yourself. i bet you browse /pol/ and post gosling gifs crying about not having a gf.

>movie ends with the hunter approaching him in the Tomb of Oedon
>he's wearing the Doll Set

Attached: 1516531060856.png (292x257, 100K)

Shoot and VA him for the first two thirds of the fight, play his daughter's music box as he transforms and then firebomb/cut him to ash/pieces. I beat him my second time with this approach, he beast form raped me first time

stay mad seething snoykeks

Brotherhood of the wold. The villain literally has a trick weapon.

Dammit. Meant Wolf

>projecting
>i bet you browse /pol/ and post gosling gifs crying about not having a gf.

Attached: 1368290803829.jpg (204x222, 24K)

>i've never left mummy's house
zoomers on this fucking board and summer isn't even here yet

parry then visceral him. throw mollys at his final form, dont run away from him.

Yea Forumsump